Pandemic Pt. 01 Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She undid my fly and eased my pants down. My rock hard wet cock bobbed in my black underpants, Tiffany batting it gently with her fingers.

She kneeled down, lifting the black fabric and then kissed me, touching lightly with her cat like tongue.

I gasped and then felt velvet soft warm lips engulf me.

She stood up again, removing her pants and teasing my cock with her gorgeous firm rounded backside. The tall girl had such a perfect hourglass figure.

Linda looked on, wide-eyed and said, "I have only seen a sex film once and that was just seconds, I was so embarrassed when a girlfriend showed me."

Annelise grinned, "Unusual things have sort of become normal. I had never had sex until here."

Tiffany lowered herself onto me. Another warm, wet, velvety passage engulfed me. She faced away, bouncing herself up and down. Wriggling a little. She leaned around and kissed me hungrily.

"Annelise", she called, "turn me around ... please."

Annelise stood up.

"I want to face him with him inside, help please." Tiffany pleaded seductively and batted her eyelashes at Annelise.

Annelise smirked at me and went to support Tiffany's back and thighs. "Come help, she called to Linda."

I lay back on the bench and together they held Tiffany and turned her, she wore the expression of a triumphant princess. She faced towards me and I stroked and teased her perfect breasts. The girls lowered her, Annelise supporting her back.

Tiffany reached over grasping Linda's breast again, stretching the t-shirt and exposing it. "Let me lick it."

She drew Linda closer while she squirmed on top of me, gently pulling her breast closer to her mouth. She exposed, licked and suckled her nipples while wriggling her bottom against my lap, pussy twisting around my cock.

Then grasped Linda's breast with one hand, Annelise's breast with the other hand.

"Hold me with your hands and bounce me." Tiffany demanded, arched her back and head back in a curve.

I grabbed her before she overbalanced, then grasping her hips, bounced her up and down. She helped with her legs and the fucking got much more vigorous. Annelise stroked her sweating back while one of Tiffany's hands found Linda's breasts again.

Tiffany's pussy began to spasm and clench tight against my cock. Already over stimulated from watching the three girls play, I felt myself tighten and swell impossibly hard, my muscles coiled like a spring and suddenly the tension broke and I shot rope after rope of my hot creamy juice into Tiffany, who squealed and moaned in pleasure.

Then from behind Tiffany I heard, "What the fuck are you doing Linda!"

Eliza stood, hands on her hips glaring at us.

Linda pulled her top up as I pulled Tiffany off me. Annelise and I then quietly took our leave, leaving the two sisters. Out of sight, I paused and let Annelise take Tiffany back toward the house. Yelling became crying and talking, but at least they were talking.

Continued in Part 2.

1...456789