Pandemic Stress Relief Ch. 05

Story Info
Dr S reveals a kink and Dr C loves it.
6.3k words
4.73
5.2k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are over 18. Appreciate any constructive feedback.*

Sure enough as I was changing in the Doctor's lounge one of the other female residents approached me and asked, "There's a rumor running round about you and Dr Crenshaw in Cardiology."

Teresa and I went to the same university and have always been close.

In a hushed voice I said, "I don't kiss and tell, unless you want to ply me with some alcohol after this shift."

"OK, pal. I am taking you out. So, how did you guys meet? Who kissed who first? Have you guys had sex yet?" She asked tauntingly.

I blushed when she mentioned sex.

"You did have sex! I knew it." She exclaimed.

"Shhhh, keep it down." I said quietly then added, "I will tell you almost everything in 12 hours after you buy me a few drinks."

"OK! Now we are talking." Teresa said. Then leaned in, kissed me on the cheek, then winked at me, turned around and went out.

It wasn't as bad as one would have imagined, that is until my attending cornered me and asked me if any of the rumors she was hearing were true.

I blushed. I think that told her all she needed to know.

She leaned in and said, "I don't care what you do in your off time but just remember that guy has a lot of power around here and you are going to be under the electron microscope for anything that happens in your favor. Still, good for you - quite a catch." She smirked and walked away.

I stood there dumb founded and then headed back to what I was working on.

At the end of my shift I got a text from Dr C which made me feel nice.

{Dr C} How was your day, Sweetie?

{Me} Oh, you know, the whole hospital was buzzing about two doctors in love. My attending cornered me and then in so many words congratulated me on my new love interest as well as cautioning me on the possible impacts of the hospital's organization and where you and I stand. Then my bestie, Dr Jones, not sure if you know her, cornered me first thing and wanted me to spill the beans. Oh, and I didn't visit the C wing bathroom today and I am really horny right now and can't stop thinking about you. Otherwise business as usual.

{Dr C} I got a few texts, some congratulatory and others admonishing me for hooking up with a resident but I am pretty sure Dr Alexander was just busting my balls. His partner was a resident a few years ago. I do miss you already and can't wait to make love to you again.

{Me} About that ...

{Dr C} Uh oh

{Me} Wait, don't get me wrong, I had a great time last night but the things that you said and the way I am feeling right now, besides being incredibly horny, I kind of want to slow down. I don't want a relationship based on sex. Does that make sense?

{Dr C} It makes perfect sense and I agree.

{Me} I just want you to hold me in your arms tonight

{Dr C} I would like that more than anything but I won't be back tonight so it will have to wait till tomorrow. Can you wait till tomorrow?

{Me} Of course I can wait, I would do anything for you. Hope that doesn't sound sappy.

{Dr C} Not at all. It makes me feel great that you feel that way.

{Me} Plus, I have a few select pictures in my phone in case I need a reminder. Oh, Teresa, Dr Jones wants to take me out to drinks tonight and question me. I hope you don't mind.

{Dr C} Of course not, when this is all over we should have her over for dinner sometime.

{Me} Sounds like a plan. I have to go...

I hesitated for a second wondering how I should phase this but then just went with what my heart was telling me ... I love you.

{Dr C} <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 I love you, too, Sweetie! Kissing emoji! See you tomorrow.

His last text really warmed me.

I met Teresa in front of the hospital. We got some beers at the local Bodega and went to a nearby park.

"OK, spill it Steinberg!" She demanded.

I told her how I was feeling horny and went to the C-Wing men's lavatory to rub one out when Dr C must have had the same idea and caught me, only instead of making a to-do he just dropped to his knees and blew me. I told her how I was so horny that I returned the favor. Lastly, I gave her a shortened version of the night before.

"I thought you might have been gay Steinberg. My gaydar is pretty good. Never understood what you saw in that Angela chick you were dating." She said.

"Hey, I wouldn't go as far as saying I am gay, but I would say that I am definitely bi-sexual. Women still turn me on. Hell, even you have starred in some of my masturbation fantasies." I said.

"Eww, gross. There's no way I would ever even get close to your dick, or any guys' dicks for that matter." She said like she was eating a lemon.

"So, you are gay? I had no clue." I said.

"Queer as a two headed penny, only I didn't come out. I told my family. Otherwise, I don't need a label." She said.

"Is there anyone in your life right now?" I asked.

"Yes and she's a nurse here." She said.

"No way. Who is it?" I said.

"Guess!" She said.

I thought about it for a bit. There wasn't any stereo typical lesbian nurses that I could think of in the hospital. "I have no clue." I said.

"Nurse Stevens from Cardiology." She said with a smile.

"Really! She's hot. How did that come about? I thought she was married." I said.

"She was up until 6 months ago. We met 3 months ago. We weren't intimate at first, we were in the same running club and we started hanging out and doing things together. One thing led to another and now we are living together. Her daughter even calls me 'Mom.' I am going to ask her to marry me once I am done with my residency and I know where I will be working."

"Do you want to stay here?" I asked.

"I am on the fence. I asked Natalie and Becky, her daughter, if I went somewhere else would they want to come with me and they said, yes. Nat and I have talked about getting married and even about her getting pregnant." She said.

"Wow, that's great,'' I said. I am so happy for you." I said, and then added, "next time I see Nurse Stevens I am going to smile at her and wiggle my eyes.

"You would, you dork!" She said with a laugh and then asked. "So, are you seeing lover boy tonight?"

"No, he had to drop something off at his parents and is staying the night. I am staying at his place tonight and maybe for the foreseeable future." I said.

"He asked you to move in after one night of sex? You must have skills, boy!" She said.

"I don't know if it's love at first sight or just lust. I texted him today and asked if we could slow down for a while and he was all for it." I said.

"His place is much nicer than my crummy, 3rd floor walk up. He's only a 20 minute bike ride from the Hospital. My place is an hour away." I said.

She got up to leave and said, "Thanks for being upfront with me. You are truly a good friend."

I got my bike and rode to Dr C's apartment building.

Tony greeted me and I showed him my key card. He tipped his hat at me and winked. I smiled back at him.

Once in Dr C's apartment I took a shower and cleaned myself out with two fingers and body wash but didn't touch my cock. Once I was done and dried off I opened one of the vanity drawers and pulled out the butt plug. I washed it off just to be sure it was clean and then I put some lube on it and smeared some lube in my hole and then eased it in. It felt great to be so full.

I puttered around the apartment naked. Did some laundry, watched some TV and then feeling tired got into his bed. I could still smell him in the bed and I got excited. I was laying on my stomach with one knee cocked so that my cock was touching the mattress and I could push down to slide it back and forth on the sheet. Grabbing my phone I took a few pictures on my ass, one looking down, another looking up my taint towards the plug and then another one in the other direction of my dick.

Then I sent a text.

{Me} Watchya doing lover?

5 minutes later a response came.

{Dr C} Just got out of the shower and missing you already. What are you doing?

I sent him the picture looking up my taint at the plug.

{Me} Wishing you were making love to me right now.

{Dr C} OMG, that's so hot. I thought you wanted to slow down.

{Me} I did, I do, but I am horny as hell. I haven't touched my cock all evening. I want you to watch me cum.

Then my Facetime chimed and I answered it right away.

"Hi Sweetie, you look so hot right now. Put the phone down between your legs so I can watch you stroke yourself and see your face." He said, his voice sounded insistent.

I did as he said and started stroking.

"My hole needs your cock baby." I said in a sultry voice and then added, "are you stroking your cock, too?"

"Yesss. I can't wait to taste you again." He said quietly.

"Tell me what you want me to do next time we are together." I said.

"First, I want to eat you out and get you nice and wet. Then, I want to slide my cock into your tight hole till I am balls deep inside you. I won't start thrusting because I want you to get used to my pole and I would kiss you passionately. Then I would kiss and lick my way around your erogenous areas until you begged me to fuck you."

I stroked my cock faster and grabbed the edge of the plug to fuck myself with it. I moaned.

"I would start out with slow strokes, almost pulling out and then sliding in. I would angle my cock so that the head would drive right into your prostate. When you beg me to fuck you harder I would keep going at that pace until you demand me to fuck you harder.

"Before picking up the pace I would pick you up so that you are on your knees and I am right behind you and inside you. Holding your body with one hand, I would reach around you to grab your cock and stroke it in time with my thrusting. I would whisper in your ear about how much I love the feeling of your ass gripping my cock. I would tell you how much I love you and how I want to pleasure you all night."

"Fuck me harder!" I moaned.

"When my orgasm starts to get close I would let of you and push you down on the mattress and fuck you even harder and then I would cum inside of you pumping load after load of pent up sperm from not being with you." He said.

"OH FUCK, I am cumming." I shriek and my cum shoots out of my dick and onto my chest. When my dick stopped pulsing I moved the phone with my other hand so that he could see the cum that coated my chest.

"Shit, me too!" He exclaimed and I looked at the phone. He was in a bathroom and it looked like he had a the corner of an old fashioned porcelain sink under his balls just like the way he found me the other day. He unloaded into the sink moaning.

"After I came inside of you I would pull out and eat my cum out of your hole but not have you push anymore out until I was in position. I would have you climb on top of me so that we were sixty-nining and while I was swallowing your dick have you push out the remaining cum so that it would drip down your taint, over your balls and onto my face. I would suck you deep and hard until you unloaded down my throat."

I looked at him on the phone and said, "I can't wait till you are back!" Then I made a show of eating up my cum.

"Me, too Sweetie. Do me a favor and keep that plug in you unless you are at work at all times. When I come home I want you ready for me." He demanded, then added, "Good night Sweetie. Sleep tight!" And then he cut the connection.

I drifted off to sleep content and satisfied.

I awoke sometime later to the most wonderful feeling, there was a tongue deep in my ass and someone was stroking my cock. I thought I was dreaming but I looked at the clock and it was 7 in the morning. I must have slept 12 hours which meant that could me Dr C eating me out because he was only 6 hours away at his folk's house.

I got up on all fours and arched my back at the wonderful feeling of this tongue sliding in and out of my hole and then looked back and a very naked Dr C smiling as we made eye contact. He pulled his tongue out and moved up to kiss me. His cock parked at my hole. I pushed back feeling the head push through my ring and then he grabbed my hips and slid all the way in. It felt so nice to be wanted like this and I felt so full stuffed with his cock. The passion in his kisses told me how much he desired me.

Just like what we talked about the night before, he wrapped an arm around my chest and his other went around my front where he grabbed my cock and started stroking me. Each time he slid in I pushed back until he bottomed out in me and the head of his cock pressed against my prostate. The feeling was out of this world and I started grunting as I was stimulated from both ends. He quickened his pace and we were no longer in sync but I could feel my orgasm start to boil within me.

I reached behind me and grabbed his butt and put my other hand on his head. He sucked on my earlobe, and then was panting in my ear. Between pants and grunts he licked my ear which sent a shiver through my body and I felt my orgasm start to build. I gave over to the lust and was moaning louder until my breath hitched in my throat and I exploded in his hand. My muscles clamped onto his cock and then I was rewarded with his warm seed filling and he kept fucking me. I could hear his cock sloshing in and out of my hole and feel his semen drip onto my balls.

There were streaks of cum on the sheet in front of me. I let go of his head to reach down and pull his hand off my cock. I pulled it up to my mouth to lick my cum off his fingers. Once they were clean turned my head to kiss him. We made out and he stayed inside me and made little thrusts that sent jolts of electricity through me. His cock softened and then slipped out of me followed by a gush of sperm. I fell forwards and landed on the bed in the huge wet spot created by my ejaculation. My senses were overloaded with the smell of sperm.

My ass leaked sperm that flowed freely out of my hole, over my taint and coated my balls. I moaned when his hot tongue started lapping it up. When he was done he climbed over me and laid down in my cum and we faced each other and he kissed me. I could taste his cum in his mouth.

I pushed back from him and looked at him and then down at our bodies. Our crotches were a gooey mess of sperm and there was sperm between us then I looked up at him and said, "I know I said I wanted to take this slow but you drive me crazy." Then I pulled him to me and kissed him. We made out for a little while longer.

He broke off the kiss and then said, "You drive me crazy, too, Sweetie. Now that you are awake what do you want to do this morning?"

"I want to sixty-nine" I said with a grin and then I got up, pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him. He took my semi erect penis in his mouth and I did the same. While not fully hard I was able to get a lot more of it into my mouth this time. We started to grow in each other's mouths. His cock tasted so good with the residue of his previous orgasm. In a matter of minutes we were both hard and sucking each other furiously. The feeling of his mouth on my cock coupled with sucking his cock was making me delirious with lust again.

I felt the stirrings of another orgasm and I started sucking harder while thrusting into the mouth below my crotch. He took me by surprise when he pushed a finger into my hole and I lost it flooding his mouth with my sperm. Nearly simultaneously the head of his cock expanded in my mouth and he came. I swallowed as much as I could but some slipped out and coated the base of his cock. I rolled onto my side and then we cleaned each other up as best as possible.

I moved around so that we were face to face and we kissed for a while then I broke the kiss, pushed him to his back, crawled on top of him and laid my head on his chest. He rubbed my back and I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up an hour later and a sticky mess. Dr C had slipped out of bed and I heard the shower running. I got up, stripped the bed and walked the sheets to the pantry and put them in the washer and then headed back to the bathroom. Opening the shower door his back was to me so I enveloped him in my arms and kissed his neck. He hummed in appreciation and being so close once again I started to get hard so I slipped my penis between his taught butt cheeks. He moaned and pushed back towards me.

He grabbed the bottle of conditioner and then reached with it behind me and squeezed out a big dollop that oozed between his butt cheeks. I slid my dick through it getting it all nice and slimy and then cupped my hand so that the remainder was pooled at his hole. I repositioned my dick so that it pushed the conditioner into his hole as I slowly entered him. He let out a sigh and then pushed back onto me till I was balls deep in his ass.

His channel gripped me fiercely. I wrapped my arms around his slick body and luxuriated at the wonderful feeling of his muscles tensing and relaxing over and over. He had his hands against the shower wall and was moaning. Lowering my hands to his hips I slowly pulled out and then slowly slid back into him, causing him to moan and whimper to me to go faster. I went a little faster but probably not the speed he wanted. It felt so good to be gripped that way that I wanted this wonderful feeling to last forever.

A thought came to me and I slowed my actions even further and then stopped and held him tightly. I could feel his muscles contracting and relaxing along my length and he was moaning louder now. I leaned in and seductively whispered in his ear as I pulled out really slowly, "You are so sexy!"

He caught me by surprise when he pushed back against me with a sudden force that slammed my penis into him and I could tell that my penis must have slammed into his prostate by the grunt he let out. It's that same sound he makes when I am fucking him that floods him with pleasure. "Harder, Sweetie, harder! Make me cum." He said hoarsely.

Hearing him call me Sweetie makes me feel like puddy in his hands and willing to do anything he wants me to do. I moved back, changing my grip to his shoulders, and started slamming into him hard and fast. With each deep thrust he grunted. The stimulation I was receiving was pushing me to the edge faster than I expected. When I felt him cum, his muscles clenched around my dick and that's all it took to send me over the edge and fill him with my sperm.

I collapsed against his back and held him tightly breathing hard. We stayed that way for a few minutes until my dick went soft and slipped out of his ass followed by a gush of sperm that splattered on the shower floor. He turned to me and kissed me hard and then turned me around and started washing me. I returned the favor and then we got out and dried off.

After breakfast we got into his truck and drove over to my place. I led him up the three flights and then unlocked the door and led him inside.

I turned towards him and said, "well this is it." I showed him around my small apartment and then I went to the guest bedroom to pull out suitcases and a duffel bag for my clothes. We started packing everything up.

We were just wrapping up in my bedroom when he asked if there was anything in the spare bedroom that needed to come with. I told him that's where I keep my cycling kit. If he wouldn't mind going through the drawers and pulling all that out, I would appreciate it.

He came back in the room holding something behind his back and I looked at him quizzically.

"Ah Sweetie, I found all your biking togs." He said with a huge grin. "And I found some really interesting things, too." He then showed me what he was hiding behind his back which turned out to be lingerie belonging to my ex which she had left behind. "There seems to be quite a bit of lingerie in the closet. Please tell me this is a fetish of yours."

I blushed hard. Then I said, "but I thought women turn you off."

"Their bits do, but women in lingerie look really sexy. I was wondering if you would put this on for me?" He said with dreamy eyes.

12