Pandemic Stress Relief Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I might as well let you know that from time to time I do like to put on women's clothing, especially my ex's, but I don't hang around in bars! I am not that kind of girl. After my ex left me I realized she left everything that I bought her so I tried some of it once and it really excited me."

"Please put this on for me." He almost begged.

"Everything all packed up?" I asked.

"Yes sir, all three full!" He replied.

"OK, go into the living room and let me get ready for you." I told him.

I was giddy with excitement. No one had ever seen me dressed and the thought of exposing myself this way to him got me really horny. I took my time getting dressed. First I put the hose on my legs. I haven't shaved them in awhile so it looked awkward. Then came the garter belt. My cock was straining to be touched. Then I put on the bra. Before I put my panties on I pulled out a bottle of lube and I squirted some into my hole in anticipation of getting my brains fucked out again, today.

"What's taking so long Sweetie, I am dying in here." I heard him say loudly.

I slipped my panties on and then headed out to the living room and I found him butt naked stroking his massive hard on. I started to salivate thinking about where and how I wanted that piece of meat. Walking up to him I stopped so that my shins were touching his knees. He reached out and grabbed my cock through my satin panties and I moaned.

Leaning forwards I put my hands on the back edge of the couch and kissed him. He pulled my panties down past my knees so I could step out of them and then I climbed on top of him. I put one hand around his neck and the other took hold of his cock to line it up with my hole. I lowered myself a little to feel the head start to push into me. When the pressure of his head started to increase to where it was about to be painful I exhaled deeply and remembered to push my muscles out and I impaled myself on his cock.

It felt so wonderful to be full of his cock again that I squealed in pleasure. I took control and started moving up and down on his cock. Each time he bottomed out inside me the head of his cock pushed against my prostate causing me to soar to new heights of ecstasy. I started to get tired from all the up and down required to fuck his wonderful piece of meat so I climbed off him and walked to the wall. I assumed the position and motioned for him to come to me with my finger.

Without any preamble he grabbed my hips and pushed himself into me. I moaned against the wall. He didn't give me time to adjust, he just started ramming me. It felt so good. One hand left my hip to hold my breast covered by the bra. The feeling of satin and his finger rubbing back and forth cause me to moan and meet his thrusts. He was driving me crazy.

Then he dropped that hand and started to stroke me in time with his thrusts. Each time he hit that spot inside me I felt a jolt of electricity from my balls to my cock. I reached back behind me to pull his head towards me and turned to kiss him.

"Harder, baby. I want to feel you cum inside me," I begged.

His balls were moving so fast they were slapping against my butt and then one last big thrust and I felt him buck inside me and I could feel the heat from his seed fill me. I clamped around his cock and shot my load against the wall. He kept fucking me and I felt my cum start to leak out drip down my legs. There goes a good pair of hose. Then he stopped and held me close. We were breathing hard and looking at one another.

He slipped his cock out of me but then I felt something replace it. Somehow he produced a butt plug and was about to slip it into me. I gave him a nod and he pushed it in. It was already warm so I have to think he had it in himself. It was bigger than the one I was using. I moaned at the feeling of being filled again.

"I want you to stay creamy inside for when we get home. I have a surprise for you." He said with a wink. "Go get cleaned up while I take care of this mess."

I kissed him quickly and moved to retrieve my panties and walked to the bathroom. Once I was cleaned up, I threw away those hose and got some new ones. Walking back to my bedroom I pulled my clothes on over the lingerie and walked out into the living area to find Dr C had gotten dressed, too.

I walked up to him and gave him a big smooch and then whispered in his ear, "I left the lingerie on so you could undress me when we get back to your place."

He smiled and then winked at me.

We made several trips back and forth to his truck and then he went ahead of me to start the truck while I took one last sweep in case I missed anything. I locked the front door and headed down the stairs. On the way down I ran into the neighbor on 2, this smoking hot blond that I figured was way out of my league. I think her name is Gloria.

"Hi Dr Steinberg, moving out?" She asked.

"Hi Gloria. Yes, moving in with my boyfriend." I said happily.

"Wow, I had no idea. After Angela left I wanted to get together with you but then this Pandemic hit and I have been on the go and very little time for anything else." She said.

"What do you do Gloria?" I asked.

"I am a cop." She said.

I asked, just to be funny, "can I have a 'get out of jail free card?'"

"I will do you one better." She grabbed my phone and punched in her number and then hit send. Her phone chirped. "If you and your lover boy don't work out, give me a call. Or if you do get busted for something, give me a call. Oh and by the way, nice panties." She said slipping her fingers on the edge of my hips where they had slipped out.

I blushed hard.

She smiled and asked, "Angela's?"

"Yes, she never liked wearing it for me. She always said it made her feel too girly." I said.

Gloria opened her pants in front of me to show me hers. I stood there dumbfounded like a deer caught in the headlights. She took my hand and slid it over her mound. I cupped it out of instinct. I noticed she had a big bush. I always loved big bushes and it got me thinking that Angela always shaved, which I hated.

Gloria put her hands on my shoulders and pulled me in so that her mouth was by my ear and then spoke seductively to me. "She doesn't know what she is missing."

I could feel her vagina's heat and out of instinct I slipped a finger under her panties and slid it back and forth through her lips. She moaned again.

"She lost a great catch with you. Well, her loss, why don't we go shopping some time and I can tell you why Angela dumped you."

I pushed my finger into her we hole and she gripped me tighter and gasped into my ear. Then her cunt clenched on my finger and she let out a long hiss. I think she just came on my finger! I pulled my finger out and looked at it but before I could taste it she put her mouth on it and sucked it clean.

"I love the taste of my cum." She then winked at me and turned on her heel and walked into her apartment but before closing her door she turned back to me and said, "call me, we'll have fun." Then she closed her door.

I stood there dumbfounded until I heard a car horn and then started down the stairs again. I left the building and got into Dr C's truck. I leaned over and kissed him and put my hand in his crotch and gave him a little squeeze at the same time.

Pulling back, I said, "I ran into my neighbor, Gloria, on the way down the stairs."

"You mean the blond? I passed her at the mailboxes. She is gorgeous." He said.

"Turns out she is a cop and she saw my panties." I said blushing.

"How did that make you feel?" He asked.

"It was exciting and it all happened so fast. I am sorry." I said embarrassed.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked.

"She showed me hers and then had me finger fuck her in the hallway." I said.

"That's awesome! Don't be sorry. I know moving in with me and having hot, man sex every waking moment is all new to you but it doesn't mean you can't stop seeing women if you want to. Before a couple of days ago, you were virile heterosexual male. Just because we are living together doesn't mean you can't have other experiences. In fact I encourage it. However, now that we are going to be perceived as a couple you need to be discreet and not get yourself into embarrassing situations. OK?" He said.

"You are not jealous?" I asked.

"Not in the least. If my boyfriend still has some interest in women I am not going to stop you." He said. Then leaned in to kiss me. "But be open and honest with me." He said with a wink. "By the way, that's pretty hot, finger fucking her in the hallway like that." He started unzipping his fly.

I looked around, the street was deserted but then for some reason I looked up and saw Gloria looking at me through her window. She had a clear shot at the both of us. I smiled and then moved my head down to Dr C's penis keeping eye contact with her. She smiled and I could just make out her arm in front of her. She must be masturbating.

I closed my eyes as I took the head of his penis in my mouth and sucked on it till I heard him moan and then slid down further. I got 3/4s of the way down and started to gag some I came up and then went down again, only this time breathing through my nose and relaxing and almost getting his whole cock into my mouth. I held it there and sucked on it and then moved off and then went down again. Withdrawing it a little more this time I opened my eyes and looked up Gloria.

She was holding the window with one hand and I could see her arm moving furiously up and down. Closing my eyes I went back to sucking Dr C, only moving with a little more urgency. He gave me a appreciative move and then said, "That's it Sweetie! I am getting close."

I felt a finger slide down my back side along the edge of the panties and then tease my plug. I moaned.

Dr C's breathing got heavier and I could tell he was about to cum so I backed off and just sucked on the head again. I looked up and saw Gloria, her mouth was open and her eyes squeezed shut and she looked like she was definitely cumming.

I felt Dr C's cock expand and he let out a moan and then my mouth was flooded with his delicious sperm. I savored it and swallowed some while swishing it around his pulsing cock. I glance back up her and her eyes were open but it looked like she was still stroking herself. I made a show of letting some of his cum slip out but then I quickly sucked it back in and then swallowed the rest. I cleaned him up and then we kissed.

I pushed back and then said, "we have an audience."

We both looked up at Gloria and we could see she was in the throes of another orgasm. We watched her buck a few times and then she opened her eyes and looked down at us. We both smiled up at her and gave her a thumbs up. She smiled back and then made a show of licking and sucking her fingers. Then she waived back at us and then backed away from the window.

Dr C turned to me and kissed me. "That was so hot. You blowing me right here in public and then watching Gloria masturbate watching us. I want to try that again. Maybe we should invite her over sometime." He said.

"That could be interesting but let's not jump the gun. She invited me to go lingerie shopping and wants to tell me why my ex dumped me." I said.

"After shopping for lingerie she is probably going to fuck your brains out and I want to hear all about it." Then he leaned in and kissed me again.

He started the truck and pulled out and we headed back to his place.

"What's my surprise? I hope its a thick house warming present that's going to fill me up." I said. His hand moved between my legs and cupped me.

"You'll see, feel, soon enough." He said.

I leaned against him and kissed his cheek.

12