All Comments on 'Pandora's Box'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
not bad

good build up, but I still say it is wrong for 2 friends to have sex with one another, and really a boss and her employee to boot, because it could change the nature of their friendship and work relationship as well

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Sex with your best friend is great in my opinion. Love all your stories.

metroalmametroalmaover 6 years ago
Soap Opera, in a good way

Really what evil fun a soap could have with these guys. Amanda is now sleeping with the boss, Amanda used to sleep with the old boss! She probably loves/ed them both, but the doubt could play. The daughter, well the kids at play are always fun, then throw in the office politics. Whew.

Still I liked the story and the way it unfolds. The courting dance is always fun to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love it

I am cynthia, I want it all and so curious....Love the story and wish it could continue. I would love to experience this.

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
A box that's fun to open

I can't really contemplate the boss/employee angle when it comes to stepping the line from professional to that personal but I did always like the approach of a curious woman being with an experienced one. I am a Cynthia who wishes she could find her Amanda.

DeepestDesire81DeepestDesire81over 3 years ago
Why I love your stories

I love the way that you take the time to build up your characters.

I love the way that you do not rush into the sex, but take your time building the scenario of the story. Then you get to the sex! And it’s well worth the journey.

I’ve notice that some of your stories starts off with one possible seduction, then ends up with a completely different one.

Keep up the good work!!!

kathy2012kathy2012over 2 years ago

So hot! I had an orgasm during the Jill scene, then more with Amanda the furies of Eros indeed! Well done!

All the best,

Kathy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...