Pandora's Box

Story Info
It was not your average tool chest.
1.6k words
4.34
10.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was showering after a game of weekend basketball. After slipping on a pair of sweatpants, I emerged from the bathroom to find one of the most disturbing visions I could imagine. Sitting on my couch was my girlfriend Tiffany, and her equally gorgeous friend Jenn. For most people, this would be a vision of delight, but what made it disturbing was a red toolbox that sat in front of them on the coffee table. Though I tried to act unaffected, my eyes went to it immediately, and I was relieved to see that its lock was still in place.

As I walked by the ladies, Tiffany motioned for me to sit down between the two of them. "Brad," she started, "ever since I moved in, I've been wondering about this box that was under your bed. Jenn and I have decided that you have to come clean and tell us what's in here." Something in me leapt as she asked me, and it wasn't only my cock. I got up, pretending I was very busy. As I went about tidying up, as I made the girls continue to beg me for a while longer until I finally made them an offer; "you can find out what's in there, but only if we do it my way. I'll show one of you the contents of the box, and the other can watch." The girls looked at each other and readily agreed. They giggled and whispered for a few minutes, and then announced that Jenn would be the receiver, and Tiffany would watch. I almost died from excitement.

Jenn looked nervously at Tiff as I made her get up and sit on the sturdy coffee table, straddling it with her legs. She tried to peek into the box as the two of them watched me undo the lock, reach in, and slowly draw out the first object -- a blind fold. Placing it over Jenn's eyes, I told her she could stop at any time if she wanted, and she said she was fine as long as Tiffany didn't leave. I noticed she had become a little flushed, and I admired her full breasts rising and falling as her breathing quickened. This seemed to be having a similar effect on Tiffany, who flashed me a devious smile.

I reached into the box and was able to quickly find the next item. Tiffany took a sharp inbreath as it came into view; a shiny set of nickel plated handcuffs. As I locked Jenn's delicate wrists behind her back, I checked to make sure I hadn't gotten them too tight. She was feeling very comfortable, though I noticed she was squirming as she straddled the coffee table.

Tiffany's eyes then grew wide as I reached into the box and next pulled out a pair of nipple clamps. To my surprise, Tiff moved in behind Jennifer, straddling the table also, and helped me unbutton her shirt and lower it over her shoulders. Jennifer let out a moan as we next undid her bra and lowered it, exposing a pair of well formed breasts, topped with large erect nipples jetting out like two little candy treats. I could barely contain myself as I adjusted the clamps. Holding each breast, I clamped the first one on, then the other. Jennifer stiffened at first but then seemed to relax as she got used to the sensation. The chain that connected the two clamps swung invitingly as Jenn's breasts moved with her breathing. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Tiffany's hand had disappeared under her skirt and she had a far away look on her face.

Tiffany got up and moved over on the couch to peer into the box, her large breasts rubbing invitingly against me. Her hand lightly brushed my crotch as she reached over my lap to fumble with the box's contents. After hesitating on several interesting items, her slender hand withdrew a wire clit ring, which she handed to me, whispering; "what is this thing?" I pointed the contraption at Tiffany's crotch like it was an astrological device.

"Stand up," she said to Jenn, as she guided her up using her bound hands. While doing so, she managed a few times to tug ever so lightly on the chain holding the nipple clamps, each time eliciting a moan from Jenn. "Help me get her pant's off" she commanded me, moving Jenn away from the table. I reached around and slid Jenn's stretch pants over her hips and down around her ankles. Tiff moved Jenn so she could step out of them, and she then hooked her fingers in the waist band of Jenn's thong and pulled it down, exposing her pretty, well tended, pussy. The lips were inflamed with her arousal, and I could see the wet spot in the panties that our activities had caused so far. I took a moment to enjoy the distinctive scent of female arousal in the air as Tiff took control of the situation.

Tossing Jenn's panties over to me, Tiffany unlocked the handcuffs, and guided her naked prisoner onto her back on the coffee table, giving her another gentle tug on the nipple clamps. Jenn's legs splayed invitingly open as they settled on either side of the table, and Tiffany motioned with her eyes for me to put the clit wire on her -- as if I needed encouragement.

As I reached out to stroke her soft pussy lips, my fingers were coated with Jenn's warm wetness. I put my fingers to my nose to savor her scent, after which Tiffany pulled them over to her own nose to get a sniff. We shared a tongue kiss for a golden moment as my hand gently stroked Jenn's thick outer lips. They opened up beneath my touch, and her glistening inner folds were revealed like the petals of a delicate, inflamed flower. With my finger I teased those apart as well, and fit the clip over her clit, lodging the wire into the wet groove there, until it held her. Her reddened clitoris now stood at attention, begging to be tasted, which I seriously considered, but as I looked up at Tiffany, she handed me the next toy, a vibrating dildo.

Jenn was starting to moan now, and her dripping pussy made it clear she was enjoying the stimulation. I moved between her knees and twisted the bottom switch of the vibrator until it began buzzing softly. Instinctively Jenn moved her hips to meet its touch, but I proceeded very slowly, ever so slightly grazing the tip of her distended clit, tracing along her shining lips, her bucking hips moving to receive the device at the open entrance to her vagina. She began to buck wildly, the soft erect folds of her pussy trying to pull the vibrator into her hole, as she moaned in pleasure, but I continued to tease her. Looking up, I caught sight of Tiffany lightly stroking her crotch, mesmerized by the beauty in pleasure before her.

I reached up and gently removed the nipple clamps, sensing that they had been on long enough. Jenn's back arched slightly as the rush of blood flowed back into them, but she was deeply under the spell of the vibrator, as I teased her, moving it up to her clit, and tracing small circles on her hood.

She was near, as Tiffany moved in next to me, a large red dildo in her hand, she began to play it over Jenn's inner lips, spreading her wetness over it. As she did this, I concentrated on the upper portions of Jenn's pussy, continuing, as best I could, a light touch on Jenn's distended clit. It was clear she was nearing orgasm, she began to buck her hips more strongly, willing the dildo into her. Tiffany merely acted as its guide, letting it work its way deep into Jenn's vagina, stretching her open, until it bottomed out. I worked hard to keep the vibrator on her clit, as Tiff began pumping the dildo in and out of Jenn's inflamed pussy, her inner lips pulling out on each stroke. Then suddenly pulling the dildo out, Tiff whispered, "Stop".

Jenn let out a deep moan; "don't! don't stop!, I'm so close, I've got to have it!" Her pleading, in conjunction with the erotic motion of her body almost made me cum in my pants, but Tiffany had other ideas. "Do you need it, slut?" she taunted Jenn, lightly touching her with the head of the dildo. In her other hand, she held a small, well lubed butt plug. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" pleaded Jenn, lewdly moving her pelvis as if searching with her clit for some touch. Setting down the dildo, Tiff now began to play the butt plug softly over Jenn's little anus, to my surprise eliciting even more depraved sounds from the gorgeous nymph. Tiffany spit on her asshole and then, as Jenn's ass began to relax, she worked the widening shaft into her, now using her other hand to lightly flick across her reddened clit. Once she had the plug was in place, she picked up the dildo, and touching it to Jenn's open entrance, fed it to her in one deep stroke.

I had a perfect view as Jenn lifted her knees high into the air. She finally gave way, and moaning wildly, her orgasm washed over her, taking all of her with it, like an all encompassing flood, the dildo held in place by her the gripping muscles deep inside of her.

Tiffany and I smiled at each other as we gave Jenn time to recover. We rolled her over and unlocked the handcuffs, both of us welcoming her slowly back to the present. When she opened her eyes, she hugged us both until she couldn't hold on any longer.

Next weekend, Tiffany says it's her turn.