We Need To Talk... Again?

Story Info
Wife influenced by slutty friend.
11.9k words
4.36
182.3k
235
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz51
fritz51
888 Followers

We Need To Talk... Again?

Forward:

I decided to write about a common theme here in Loving Wives. The wife begins a conversation with her husband, and she says some version of the phrase, "Honey, we need to talk" and all hell breaks loose. My venture into this fray resulted in two separate tales, as I debated which way that I wanted to take the story. It is not necessary to read either one first, they are totally unrelated.

Special thanks to andyinoz ; Charlie ; Ted L, these very capable people make my work better.

fritz51

*****************************************************

Work had been going great. Ryan Mathis and his junior business partner had recently landed a large construction project in Pueblo, Colorado. The contract was signed, and work had started a couple of months before summer began. It was going to bring in a net of over $4 million dollars to their business. Although Ryan had started out small, he had a knack for sizing up, bidding on jobs, and not losing money. This ability had become his main function at what was then Mathis Construction. He reviewed the advertisements, personally visited the project sites, and offered his company's bid for the work.

Two years earlier, one of his equipment operators had demonstrated unique skill at laying out the logistics for the projects for which his company had received the winning bid. Glen Brown was so efficient at getting the number of dozers, loaders, excavators, and materials in place, along with the manpower to operate them, that the profit was noticeably increased.

Ryan realized early that this young man would not be working for him as an hourly employee for long. Glen would be moving upward, and if Ryan didn't intervene, he would lose him and his talent. Thinking that two of his future problems could be solved with one action, Ryan offered Glen a limited (at first) partnership in his company. The offer intrigued Glen, who had been entertaining ideas of how to start a company of his own.

The advantages for Ryan were twofold. Firstly, he would be able to retain Glen, albeit at a higher salary and, secondly, as an exit strategy for retirement sometime in the future. Many self-made men put off the prospect of selling their company, finding that when they are ready to retire, a viable candidate to take over can be difficult to find. The primary need in an arrangement such as this is that the owner and the partner have a relationship of trust already established. This rapport is essential for an equitable arrangement to be negotiable for both parties.

The two men had such a relationship, so a plan was developed for Glen to eventually take over Mathis Construction. It was agreed that Ryan, his wife Laura, Glen, and his wife Kathy would all meet, together with attorneys, and develop a partnership agreement that was fair to all parties. A solution was drawn up that provided Glen an increasingly larger portion of the company, plus some bonus money, based on the annual profit. Ryan's annual bonus largely went into a pension program. By age 65, Ryan would be fully retired, and Glen would have moved into a position of majority ownership.

The two couples and the attorneys also made provisions for the company to be able to continue, even if catastrophic events occurred. Death of one or even both partners, disability of either, divorce and other items were addressed. Written solutions were agreed to and signed. All four parties were given protection against unforeseen circumstances, as was the company itself.

Various kinds of insurance, paid for by the company, and an escrow account was maintained to provide the funds to compensate any of the agreement's signed partners or wives, financially injured due to a defined change in the partnership.

For the two years that had passed since that partnership formed, Mathis-Brown Construction expanded, allowing the partners to bid on larger contracts, making even more money. Wisely, they used much of their excess income to pay down the debt that had been taken on to get the company started.

****************************************************

It was a Friday, and Ryan had just flown back home after sizing up a new project. He intended on beginning to develop a bid for that contract on Monday. First, he intended to woo his mildly neglected wife. The plan was to take her out two days in a row, for an expensive dinner, followed by dancing, and then some welcome home sex.

Laura seemed very excited to see her man come through their door, and rushed into his arms, kissing him passionately. There were no children to greet him, but the new partnership had been going so well that planning to start a family very soon was considered imminent.

She acted as if he had been away on a six-month deployment, but he had only slept away from home two nights. The time away from his wife to go to a site, capturing a firsthand feel for a project, usually only took him away from her a couple of days at a time, and normally only about eight times a year. Most of their work was local but, as they expanded to being a nationwide player, some trips were needed.

Another factor that shortened his away time was that Ryan was a pilot. He and Glen had agreed to the company buying a cabin-class twin-engine Beech King Air to expedite travel to and from work sites, which were often not close to a major airline hub. They also hired a pilot, Jerry, a young, single man who wanted to build time for an airline career. His job was to see to the aircraft's maintenance and preparation, and plan the flights. He would share flying duties with Ryan, or even handle all the piloting, if the boss was tired. Mostly they worked as a well-trained two-man crew.

Even though Ryan hadn't been gone long, Laura was hot to be saddled up on her favorite ride, cowgirl style. Often, after a separation, it's the man that gets accused of being unromantic. That he attempts to get to the main course of a sexual encounter, without the expected foreplay to warm up his partner.

That was not the case for this homecoming. Laura was the impatient one, hustling her husband to the bedroom and undressing him, as well as herself. She had been preparing for this all day, the temperature in the bedroom was comfortable for her to be naked without being cold. They had been experimenting with soft porn to spice up their love life, and a favorite DVD of hers was playing on the bedroom's wide screen TV.

When they were both naked, Laura patted the bed to indicate for Ryan to lie on his back. With her husband in place, she turned her attention to his growing erection, and said, "How's my favorite friend?" She began licking his shaft from its base to the tip, pausing to play with her tongue at his pee hole.

This attention removed the few thoughts Ryan had of slowing her down, as he began to groan and beg for her to escalate the process. She looked at his ready-for-duty member and almost inaudibly said, "Do all cocks feel and respond the same?"

The words were spoken so softly that Ryan asked, "What was that, baby?"

"Nothing, nothing at all. I'm ready," she said.

Wanting to wait no longer, Laura straddled him, and then impaled herself with only two thrusts. She let her ample tits dangle before his eyes for the first part of her ride, but seemed restless, as though she wanted more.

Her next move was to disengage from the coupling, spin around and take his cock back into her pussy, reverse cowgirl style. Ryan was not bothered at all by her choice. The view of her luscious ass, flexing as her pussy engulfed his prick, made him even harder.

His attention was focused on his wife's ass, but her attention was on the video that was playing on the TV. While bouncing up and down on her husband's cock, Laura was pulling on one nipple, and eagerly frigging her clit. Her eyes were locked on a woman who had just finished sucking her co-star and was currently receiving a vigorous pounding. She promised herself to persuade Ryan to step up their viewing a level, and get hard core videos to watch instead of the soft porn.

Laura was pretending that she was the porn star in the film, getting it good from an unknown stranger. Sensing her husband's impending climax, Laura increased her efforts, coming nearly at the same moment that Ryan unloaded several days' worth of jizz into her snatch.

Instead of rolling off him right away, she stared at the video, where the woman was still getting pumped. At that moment, her clit was too sensitive to touch, so Laura just cupped her tits and continued a very slow rocking motion of her hips, prolonging her pleasure.

Finally, satisfied with that round, she turned around to face Ryan and said, "That was great baby, I missed you."

With her "welcome home" festivity completed, Laura asked if the usual return home ritual of back-to-back evenings out were in her husband's plan. He decided to tease her, asking if she would prefer to stay naked and order a pizza. The disappointment on her face turned to glee, when he confessed that he was kidding her, and already had reservations at the most expensive restaurant in town.

Their romantic reunion continued throughout the evening, having consumed a marvelous, albeit very expensive, dinner. Ryan was feeling content at being home again. He loved being close to her, enjoying her smell, her smile, and the feel of her body against his as they slept.

When they got home that night, Laura was ready for more sex. Ryan was also reenergized, and the couple began a less frantic encounter. After exploring many positions, she once again impaled herself on her husband's cock in reverse cowgirl style. This time, he noticed how transfixed she was on the video playing on the bedroom TV, while aggressively jamming her cunt down onto his dick.

Ryan normally felt totally secure in his marriage, but that night he felt uneasy. Laura had chosen a movie about a wife who was secretly working as a call girl, fulfilling her need for strange cock, when her husband was out of town. Ryan was too far gone sexually to give it much thought at the time but, the following morning, while sipping coffee, Ryan pondered his wife's motivation. The attraction of adding porn to stir up intense love making had seemed to be very successful, so far, at least. He saw it as a preliminary to the actual sexual act, but Laura was showing signs that she preferred to immerse herself in the video as Ryan fucked her, rather than focusing on him after being turned on by the sex scenes.

He sipped coffee and wondered if Laura's relatively new friendship with a teacher acquaintance had influenced her change of focus. She had befriended Francis Montose, or "Franny", a high school Spanish teacher in the same school system where Laura was a junior high science teacher. Franny claimed that she divorced her husband due to his cheating, however, Ryan had reason to question her morals, and wondered if she had actually been the cheater.

At a few get-togethers of teachers and spouses, he had witnessed Franny being more "familiar" with married men than he felt appropriate. When he attempted to caution Laura about getting too chummy, she responded by being very defensive of her new friend. For months, Ryan had chosen his words regarding Franny carefully, but his uneasiness concerning her influence on Laura remained.

When Ryan poured his second cup of joe, Laura joined him on the porch, with a cup of her own. "Baby, yesterday was awesome. I know you weren't really away that long, but I got so horny for you, I just couldn't stand it," she said expecting a response from her husband, praising her sexual welcome home for him.

"You were hot to trot. Baby, you were awesome, and I loved it, but where did that come from?" he asked, catching her off guard.

"What do you mean? I don't understand what you're asking," she replied being visibly evasive, her finger twirling a lock of her hair by her ear.

She would never have been very good at poker; she had this hair twirling "tell" when lying, or being even mildly deceitful.

"Sweetheart, we've been married for ten years, and you have never come at me like that before. I was just wondering where to send the thank you card, that's all," he replied.

"So, you liked it?" she asked, again seeking praise.

"Hell yeah, I LOVED IT! I'm just curious. What was it that got my baby's motor running so hot, even more so than when we first got married?" he continued probing.

"Even though your pecker is the only dick that has ever been inside of me, I've managed to educate myself a little," reminding her husband that she was a virgin until the night that they became engaged.

"It has always delighted me that I've been the only one to have that pleasure. It's just that I've noticed the steady increase in your, shall we say, talents, over nine years of marriage. However, in the last few months, you have become more lustful than I ever could have imagined, and I have been curious as to what has brought about the changes in your intensity. Is it the porn flicks that we've been watching together?" he asked, hoping to be enlightened, in order to continue the stimulus.

"I do admit that the videos get my juices flowing. But more importantly, I miss you when you are away. Did I get too carried away yesterday?" she responded.

Ryan had spent many years closing large deals and had become very proficient at reading body language. Laura's was telling him that she was being evasive, but he answered her question without any accusations,

"Too carried away? Not... at... all! I love it that you are enjoying making love to me that way."

"Good, because I intend to screw you like that forever," she said laughing. Then added, "I'm going to go in, and make us some breakfast. Would you like me to bring you another cup of coffee?"

She brought the pot back out on the porch, even though he had said "no" to her inquiry. She refreshed his mug, kissed his cheek, and said, "I thought maybe you didn't want to bother me, but I ALWAYS take care of my man. Bye the way, did I do you good enough to get taken out again tonight?"

"You know that's our tradition. You were so good that I've already made the arrangements."

Ryan smiled at the extra attention, and at her delicious ass wiggle as she went back inside. He also noted that she had escaped without divulging whatever she was intentionally concealing.

Throughout the morning he speculated what she was holding back, and that it seemed to be something sexual. He thought to himself, "Does she want to watch hard core porn and is ashamed to tell me? Or maybe do something different? Could she want to give me her virgin ass, but is embarrassed to ask?"

Ryan's cell phone rang. It was Glen, and he was looking for a player to fill out a golf foursome, after a guy had canceled. Glen had resisted asking Ryan, because he had just got back from the trip, but now they were short a man and Ryan loved to play. The tee time was at 10am, so Ryan said that as soon as he finished up breakfast he'd be on his way. The only proviso being that he needed to be home by six to take Laura out again that night. Glen guaranteed that he'd be back in plenty of time, so Ryan accepted the invitation.

*****************************************

Laura had no objection to her husband going to play his boring game. She wanted to go shopping for a new outfit to dazzle her husband with that night. She called her friend Franny, and asked if she would like to tag along.

Franny said, "Of course. We can also stop at Grady's for a couple of drinks, right?"

Laura responded, "Yeah, sure, but only a couple, I can't get wasted like the other night. Ryan and I are going out tonight."

"Don't worry, I'll keep you on the straight and narrow," Franny said, laughing.

"OK, pick you up in a half an hour," Laura responded. However, she was thinking, "Her keep me straight? What a freakin' joke that is!"

After their shopping for the day was completed, Laura drove over to Grady's Bar & Grill, but parked discretely in the back.

Franny commented on her friend's caution, "Jesus Laura, should I put one of the shopping bags over your head, so nobody spots you here with me?"

There was nothing wrong with the two women stopping for a couple of drinks, but Grady's was kind of a seedy bar, well known for being a pick-up location for men and women. Laura would have liked it better if they had chosen a more reputable place. Considering that it was early enough that their stop could be called lunch, she bent to her friend's request.

They seated themselves away from the few other patrons, drink orders were given and received.

Sipping her cocktail, Franny asked, "So, how's it going with Dave, that hot gym teacher?"

Looking around frantically, to see if anyone was within hearing range, Laura replied, "There's nothing going on between us. Keep your voice down!"

"Don't give me that, I know better. You're still getting together for lunch, aren't you?" Franny asked, already knowing the answer.

"Sometimes we eat together, but I haven't done anything at all with him," Laura curtly answered.

"But you would like to. No use denying it girlfriend. Have you asked Ryan yet about allowing you a free pass?" Franny said cutting right to the chase.

"No. I tried this morning, but I chickened out. He's noticed that I've become more passionate lately," she answered.

"Does he have any inkling that you're hot to trot because of a stud of a gym teacher?" Franny pressed.

"He knows that there is a difference, but I'm trying to steer him to believe that it's the porn that's responsible."

"Like the DVD I gave you, that tells the story of a housewife turning tricks, to satisfy her need to experience new cocks? I brought another DVD for you to take home and watch with your hubby, this one is much racier. Does your man have a clue that his beloved is all sexed up, because of her fantasy of banging that gym stud, while riding his dick?" Franny challenged, then ordered two more tequila sunrises.

"I would never want Ryan to be aware that I was thinking of another man while I was making love to him."

"Look, if you truly want to experience a different cock, you only have two real choices. One, cheat on Ryan, enjoy it for as many times as you want, with as many different dicks as you need. Two, pressure him to give you a hall pass to explore, then return to being a faithful wife," Franny pointed out what Laura already knew.

"I can't cheat on him. If I got caught, our marriage would be over," Laura said.

"Then, you have to convince him that, since you were a virgin when you two met, and that he had been with several women, it would only be fair to allow the scales to be balanced," her friend reasoned.

"I want to bring it up, but I'm afraid of what his reaction will be," Laura confessed.

"We've had this same discussion, at least three or four times now. You tell me that you regret that you hadn't fooled around more before you met Ryan and got married. Then along comes Dave, the perfect candidate to broaden your experience, and you're dragging your feet," pointed out her notorious comrade.

"What makes him 'perfect' anyway?" Laura asked. She already had ideas of her own, but wanted Franny's opinion.

"He's married, so he won't get clingy, which is especially good if you are only looking for a test drive or two. Second, he's a hunk, I mean really, I'd do him in a heartbeat," Franny said.

"I admit, if Ryan gave me the OK, Dave would be my first choice."

"Well you better close that deal with your hubby soon, for two reasons. You told me that you and he are about ready to start trying for kids and I doubt you'll make any daring moves after you start churning out rug rats."

"That's probably very true. What's the other reason?" Laura asked.

fritz51
fritz51
888 Followers