Pandora's Box Ch. 01a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, as is the case with all things taboo, people have a habit of craving that which is considered dangerous and forbidden.

Although she didn't dwell on it regularly, Dani nevertheless harboured a secret fascination for the idea of condomless sex. She was low-key jealous of her friends on birth control who could take a creampie without worrying about pregnancy, but she was even more enthralled with the idea of actually risking it -- of taking a creampie even though she wasn't protected. She had managed to force every guy she had ever slept with to wear a condom, but their usually valiant efforts to try to fuck her bareback had often turned her on more than the actual sex itself.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Alma asked cheerfully, seemingly quite proud of herself for getting Dani so flustered.

"Can... can a waitress refuse sex with the guest after she's been chosen?"

"No. It's your decision to wear the badge -- you're not forced to do it. So it's expected that you've accepted the risks and willingly taken the decision to leave your fate to chance. Of course, that being said, we obviously don't tolerate sexual abuse or rape or anything like that. If the waitress decides she really doesn't want to do it and gets upset, it will be stopped. She will likely be fired, however."

"Does that happen often?"

"I've been working here for over 20 years sweetheart. In all that time, it's happened once."

Dani went quiet. Part of her still wanted to believe this was some elaborate prank. But here she stood, inside Pandora's Box, hearing it all clear as day. It was still absolutely ridiculous. But maybe it was so ridiculous that it had to be true.

"There... there must be some kind of trade-off?"

"Hmm? To what?"

"To..." Dani gulped and bit her lip before saying the words. "To... risking a pregnancy."

"You're asking if you get anything special for taking the plunge?"

"I... suppose so."

Alma grinned. "Well, I believe you asked about tips as well, yes?"

"Uh, yeah, I was wondering about that."

"The tips here at Pandora's Box are very, very nice, if I do say so myself. The hourly rate is €13, so above minimum wage but still not a huge amount. But the tips are pooled together at the end of the night and split among everyone. As a waitress, your job is to make as much as possible by keeping our guests happy. We entertain some of the richest, most influential people on the planet here. Hollywood actors and actresses, international sports stars, politicians, billionaires. We've had members of the Italian mafia and the Chinese triads. We've even had royalty visit -- Thai, Saudi, British, you name it."

"Holy shit," Dani cried. She was starting to feel increasingly in over her head. The tight knot in her stomach remained -- she felt like she was being made privy to one of the greatest secrets in the world.

"But it's totally worth it. A girl like you, with a beautiful face, tight body, great butt, great legs, and those nice round boobs, you could easily pull a grand a shift. That's on top of what everyone else is earning."

Alma smirked, preparing to deliver the final bombshell.

"And that's only if you don't play Preg Craps."

Alma's smirk grew at Dani's shocked, wide-eyed expression.

"If, however, you do decide to risk it and play, things get even better. Because, although they're not obligated to do so, the guests always tip huge amounts for the hottest girls to service their personal pleasures. I'm talking in excess of several grand. And, since it's only you in there, you get all of it."

Dani's mouth dropped open. Not just at the mention of the huge sums of money on the table, but at the final realisation that this must have been exactly what happened to Sofia. She had worked here, worn the blue badge, and lost the gamble. How much money had she made? And how many times had she played? Had it all been worth it, to finally lose and find herself saddled with a baby?

Alma just smiled smugly as Dani stood dazed by the intense rush of information. "Did you have any other questions?"

"I... just one."

"Shoot."

"A girl worked here. Sofia Baker. Do you remember her?"

"I do. What about her?"

"Well, she's pregnant now. From here, I think."

"A fair assumption. I seem to remember her wearing the blue badge a few times."

Dani's heart skipped a beat at this mental image. "Did she quit?"

"She did, yes. Of course, she would have been fired anyway once she began to show."

"What? Fired?"

"Of course. Remember, the richest and most powerful come here. They want to be served by nubile young things like your sweet self, not postpartum or pregnant single moms."

Dani felt a flash of anger. "But you made her that way!"

Alma shrugged. "I did nothing. She made her choice and accepted the risk. She gambled and lost. Or maybe, from her perspective, she won, I don't know. We make it very clear to new starters, as I'm telling you now, that your employment will be terminated if you get pregnant, whether it's from playing Pregnancy Craps or an external circumstance."

"But that's not fair!" Dani cried, her voice almost raised to a shout. "It's part of the job!"

Alma remained calm and collected. "It's an optional part of the job. Big risk for big reward. How many times do I have to tell you that she was aware of the risk all along? It would have come as no surprise to her. She would have known she was fired the minute she saw that positive pregnancy test. Besides, remember the earning potential. If she was smart -- and I'm not saying she wasn't -- she would have saved as many of those tips as possible. I've known girls here who have been knocked up but set for life. Everything is in your control. Don't try and mark Sofia or yourself as a victim."

Dani wanted to argue further, for no other reason than to defend her friend, but she also understood what Alma was saying. She sighed deeply and nodded, resolving to ask Sofia about all of this. She must have saved something, right? Quiet descended on the room, with only Dani's heavy breathing and the creaking of Alma's chair breaking the heavy silence.

"Was that your last question?" Alma finally asked, content that Dani had calmed down.

"Yes. I think so."

"Great. Now time for some of mine."

"Oh. Okay?"

Alma smiled at Dani.

"When can you start?"

It took Dani a couple of seconds to process what Alma had asked.

"I... start?!"

"That's right."

"I-I'm not... I wasn't looking for a job!" Dani spluttered, her face turning bright crimson at the suggestion.

"I know that. But I'm offering you one anyway."

"W-why?"

"Because I think you'd be good at it. You've clearly got guts, coming here to find me, asking these questions, and trying to find out what happened to your friend. And, of course, you've got the looks. Like I said, our clients want the most stunning girls we can find to serve them. You are a very gorgeous girl, with a standout bod. And you know it. Don't pretend otherwise."

"I... I don't know," Dani gulped, feeling more than a little light-headed.

Alma smiled kindly at her. "What's your name sweetheart? Perhaps I should have asked that first."

"I-I'm Daniella. I prefer Dani."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Dani. I'm Alma." She stretched out her hand and Dani, after hesitating for a split second, reached out and shook it.

Alma continued. "Don't think of it as this crazy job at a crazy cabaret club. It's a simple hospitality gig. You'll just be a waitress. Have you ever done anything like that before?"

"I, uh, work in a coffee shop at the moment. I also did a few months in Hooters the summer before I started college."

"There you go! It's just like that, but the money is incredible. You'll get some cool stories out of it as well. It's well worth it Dani."

"B-but I don't want to get pregnant."

Alma grinned curiously at this and leant forwards, resting her head on her hands.

"Now, this is interesting. I've told you time and time again that playing Preg Craps is completely, 100% optional. You can work as a serving girl here and not play it once if you so wish. Why are you so focused on it?"

Dani fidgeted as she tried to think of a response. It was a valid question from Alma's point-of-view, but Dani knew exactly why she was so focused on it. It turned her on. The idea of fucking a complete stranger, and knowing that she might get a risky creampie during the most fertile part of her cycle, aroused her more than almost anything ever had.

But it also freaked her out. The idea of risking it was definitely a turn-on. But she didn't want to actually get pregnant, and she definitely didn't want a baby. In fact, the possibility of ending up like Sofia actively frightened her. The simple truth was that she didn't trust herself not to play the game if she accepted the job.

Dani noticed Alma impatiently drumming her fingers against the desk, realising she had been silent for a while.

"I-I don't know."

Alma, rightly so, was evidently disappointed with this answer. She narrowed her eyes and scrutinised Dani.

"Does it scare you?"

"W-what?"

"Getting pregnant. Does that idea frighten you? Is that why you're so focused on it?" She grinned. "Or maybe it turns you on? Have you got a bit of baby fever Dani? If so, we can help with that."

Dani let out a loud gasp as she felt her heart somersault in her chest.

"No!" she squealed, blushing furiously yet again. "I can't get pregnant! I'm only 20!"

"Lots of girls get pregnant at 20."

"Yeah, by accident."

"That's not true. Some, sure, but just as many do it intentionally because they want it."

"Well, I don't want it!"

"Why's that?"

"Because... because it would be so irresponsible," Dani panted. "I'm still in college. I'm supposed to get work placement next year. They won't take me if I get knocked up. I'd have to drop out of my degree."

"That does sound like something best avoided."

"Exactly! Not to mention... well, I'm not vain or anything, but I've heard about some of the awful shit pregnancy could do to my body. I love my body. I've worked hard to make it look good. The last thing I want is to have it stretching out from the inside."

"You know," Alma remarked pointedly, "some would say it's better to have a baby early and get it over with. Your body is more resilient when you're younger, and you have a far better chance of bouncing back than if you have a baby in, say, ten years' time."

Dani shook her head frantically. "No. I couldn't. I can't. I don't want to get pregnant. Not now."

Alma shrugged. "Fine then. Don't play Preg Craps." She smiled disarmingly at Dani. "There. Wasn't that easy?"

Dani said nothing. On the face of it, Alma was right. She didn't have to play at all. In fact, it was downright easy not to. And now that the initial shock had dissipated somewhat, she was incredibly tempted by Alma's offer.

Even if she didn't play Pregnancy Craps, it sounded like she could walk away every night with at least a grand in her pocket. She was a poor student after all. This was a fantastic opportunity, and all she had to do was be a waitress and flirt, both things she was good at. She was also still intensely curious as to what a night at Pandora's Box was like. She would have a front row view of all the zany stuff that supposedly happened here.

All she had to do was say yes.

Alma was still watching her, searching for any sign as to what Dani was thinking. At length, Dani spoke.

"When could I start?"

Alma beamed at this and jumped up out of her seat. "We can have a trial shift tonight if you feel up to it!"

"Tonight?!" Dani gulped.

"Absolutely! Saturday night is always an absolute riot! Our clients absolutely piss away their money. We have a contortionist on stage tonight as well. She only appears every few months, you won't want to miss it!"

"I-I don't know about tonight," Dani replied, feeling anxious.

Alma sighed. "Was I wrong about you Dani? I thought you had guts."

Dani felt a flash of indignation at this. "I have guts!" she said irritably. "It's just... everything's moving kinda quickly."

"Well, look. I'll put you down for a trial shift tonight. It'll be 10PM to midnight. The show doesn't even start until 1AM. If you decide you want to stay longer, you're more than welcome to but, if not, you're only here for a couple of hours. It's 2:15PM now, so you've got nearly eight hours to prepare. If you completely change your mind, just give us a call, and I can either move your trial or cancel it. Everything is in your control. What do you think?"

Dani nodded slowly. "That... sounds reasonable."

"Great stuff!" Alma beamed. "Now, I'll need to get your measurements for your uniform, as well as some other information if you don't mind?"

"Uh, sure. Fire away."

"Do you know your measurements, or do I need to do it?" Alma pulled a length of measuring tape out from a small draw.

"No, it's alright, I know them."

"Hit me."

"36-24-38."

"36-inch bust, 24-inch waist, 38-inch hips?"

"That's right."

"And your preferred cup size?"

"30G."

Alma smirked as she wrote Dani's measurements down on a scrap of paper. "A slim and curvy hourglass figure with natural 30G breasts? Let me guess, the girls all hate you and the boys all love you?"

Dani laughed. "I don't think all the girls hate me. But you're definitely right about the second part. Though the guys at college always think my tits are fake." She rolled her eyes.

"It is what separates the men from the boys," Alma laughed. "Alright, I'll send this to our costume department. It will be ready for tonight."

"What is the uniform anyway?" Dani asked, a feeling of slight trepidation at what the answer might be. She didn't imagine a waitress at a cabaret club would be wearing the most conservative of outfits.

"You'll see in more detail later, but it's a black vinyl corset top and miniskirt, worn with black sheer-to-waist pantyhose and high heels."

Dani nodded and couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "I'm not sure what else I expected."

"It's incredibly comfortable. Think what you want now, but you'll love it when you're wearing it."

"Fair enough."

"Alright, can you confirm to me that you're not on birth control?"

Dani nodded hesitantly. "That's right. I thought that only mattered if I play Pregnancy Craps?"

"It does, but we need to check anyway just in case you change your mind."

"I'm not going to."

"I'm sure you're not," Alma replied, failing to hide a small grin as she did so. "Okay, I assume you track your cycle then?"

"I do."

"With an app?"

"Yes."

"May I see?"

Dani nodded reluctantly, pulling out her phone and loading up the app. Due to her not being on birth control, she had always religiously tracked her cycle as a precaution. The app on her phone told her precisely what stage she was at; she also tracked it on her calendar as a backup. It helped further that her cycle was usually fairly reliable, lasting about 30 days each time. She had actually checked the app the previous night before the party, to ensure she didn't take risks with any cute guys; she had been two days before her ovulation then, and already knew what the app would say today. She turned her phone around and showed the screen to Alma.

Alma grinned. "Well, well, well. Ovulating tomorrow, are we?"

Dani nodded again, looking down at the floor with embarrassment. Alma seemed to notice and she smiled affectionately at Dani.

"I'm just kidding. I tease rough sometimes. Thank you for showing me, I know it's pretty private stuff. That's the worst of it over, we're nearly done."

They went through routine information after that -- date-of-birth, address, bank details etc. Once Alma had recorded everything, she handed a small business card to Dani.

"That's my card. It's got my number on it if you need anything before tonight and it'll help you get in. Just show it to the bouncer and there should be no problems."

Dani took the card in a slightly shaky, sweaty hand. "Thanks. What should I wear tonight?"

"Whatever you want -- within reason, obviously. You will be changing into your uniform fairly promptly."

"Okay, great."

"Then that's everything!" Alma beamed and stood up, walking around her desk to escort Dani out. They walked back down the hallway and through the dressing room to the door Dani had entered through.

"Thanks for coming Dani. What are you gonna do with the rest of your day before tonight?"

"Lie in bed and process everything that's just happened, I think."

Alma chuckled. "You're a sharp one, you know. I think you'll fit in great. Take it easy and I'll see you in a few hours." They shook hands again and Dani left back down the cool alleyway, walking slightly faster than usual. She was glad to be back in the sun as she walked out onto the main street, and even more glad to be back in her car as she swung the door open and collapsed into the driver's seat.

"Holy shit," she panted breathlessly, "I can't believe that just happened! Holy shit!"

She sat for a while to gather her nerves and regain her composure, then turned the car on. It rumbled to life beneath her and she grasped the wheel. In a daze, Dani pulled away and out of the carpark -- the gym would require a right turn. Dani made a split-second decision, indicated left, and headed for home. Martine had already been right about Pandora's Box. She was right about the gym too -- that could wait for another day.

Small Distractions

The rest of the day went by in a blur for Dani. She hadn't been gone long enough for a full gym workout but Martine didn't seem to notice -- still nursing her hangover, she only left her room twice after Dani got back. Dani did almost nothing -- desperate as she was to take her mind off the impending trial shift at Pandora's Box, nothing was able to distract her enough. She attempted to study, listen to music, watch tv, and even tried a small workout in her room -- none of it kept her occupied. Eventually, her thoughts always strayed back to the kinky cabaret club and, especially, Pregnancy Craps.

She cursed herself for even mentioning Sofia's pregnancy to Martine in the first place -- none of this would have happened otherwise. The more Dani thought about Preg Craps, the hotter and more bothered she became.

Around 7PM she couldn't help herself any longer, and started masturbating to the thought of playing Preg Craps, of getting creampied by some tall, handsome stranger in a dark room. If it happened tonight, his sperm would be ready and waiting for her defenceless egg to be released the next day. Ready to spring on it and fertilise it...

Dani covered her mouth with her free hand and moaned into it as she came at this thought, her whole body shuddering as her orgasm washed over her. She panted as she lay on her bed, sweaty and naked, her sports bra thrown to the side and her shorts round one ankle. Removing her hand from her pussy, she felt pure alarm at what had just come over her. Had she really just masturbated to the thought of getting pregnant?

Dani rolled onto her front and checked the time.

19:09

Two and a half hours to go. A twinge of genuine fear gnawed at her. There had been so many opportunities for her to get creampied before tonight -- so many cute, well-hung guys who had begged to fuck her without a condom. She had managed to turn them all down, every time.

So why didn't she trust herself to not play Preg Craps?

Dani rolled off her bed and headed for the shower. Maybe she just needed to freshen up a bit.

Re-entering her room 20 minutes later, with a soft cotton towel wrapped around her tight curves and beads of water running down her neck, Dani sank into her bed. She really wanted to go tonight. She wanted to go to her trial shift and see Pandora's Box first-hand. The thought of walking around in the skimpy vinyl uniform, flirting with rich and famous men, excited her more than anything. But she was still increasingly concerned about Preg Craps, worried that she might be about to let the genie out of the bottle.