Pandora's Box Ch. 01a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani towelled off and dried her hair. By this point it was almost 8PM. She really needed to eat something, or else she was going to be starving during her shift. She ducked into the kitchen, grabbed some leftovers from the night before, and sat at the table munching on them, not really paying attention to the taste. She could hear Martine cackling at Brooklyn 99 but, otherwise, there was little sound.

Just after 9PM, Dani threw on a small amount of makeup, applying black eyeliner and mascara, rosy, red lipstick, and a hint of red face blush. It was a warm evening, and she figured a pair of tight denim shorts and a salmon-coloured knitted halter crop top would be enough until she got her uniform. She brushed and straightened her long brown hair and then tied it into a neat ponytail.

Her look complete, Dani spent the final few minutes sat on her bed fidgeting, her heart thumping away in her chest. A small part of her did want to bail completely. It would, realistically, be the responsible thing to do. If Alma tried to follow up with a call, she could easily just ignore it.

However, as her alarm went off for 9:30PM, Dani knew that wasn't going to happen. She wanted to see this through. She had to.

Pandora's Box was just too tantalising a treat to miss out on.

Dani slipped on her white trainers, grabbed her bag and, after checking it for her phone, keys, and purse, she took a deep breath and snuck quietly out the front door.

Continued in 'Pandora's Box: Chapter 1b'