Pandora's Box Ch. 01b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As everyone whooped and cheered, Dani stopped to watch. At least the show would be fun. But probably not as much fun as Preg Craps.

The announcer left the stage and the show began. First was a warm-up act; the contortionist wouldn't be on for at least another hour. Five men and five women emerged on stage -- the men were shirtless, wearing top hats and black trousers, with icy-blue tattoos on their muscular chests, whilst the women wore black feather mini dresses with pink feather boas around their shoulders.

They stopped and bowed to the audience, who applauded manically, and then engaged in easily the most sexually charged performance Dani had ever seen. They caressed, thrusted, rubbed, and gyrated against each other as they pranced and swirled across the stage to Goldfrapp's 'Ooh La La', seemingly lost in their own hypnotic and otherworldly performance.

As the song progressed, the female dancers slowly removed the top half of their feather dresses, which peeled away easily. They exposed their bare breasts to the crowd, throwing their tops away as the male dancers followed suit, tearing off their trousers in a single motion each. All ten performers were now half naked, and each man paired off with a woman as they softly fondled each other, hands running across their firm, taut bodies. The music thundered through Dani's eardrums as she stood captivated by the presentation, her mouth hanging open in both disbelief and admiration.

This was just the warm-up.

Dani blushed in the darkness as she realised that the wetness between her legs was only getting more severe -- surely she couldn't be the only one? She looked around and saw that almost everyone, staff and guests, had stopped and were staring transfixed by the antics on the stage. The sole exception to this however was Luis, who was watching her carefully yet again. Dani looked over, smiling at him; Luis returned the smile and gestured for her to approach.

"Incredible, isn't it?" he said, nodding in the direction of the stage.

"They're so beautiful," Dani remarked breathlessly.

"Pandora's Box has very fine taste," Luis grinned, and Dani felt his gaze on her once more. The butterflies in her tummy went haywire as she turned and met his gaze -- she felt like a complete idiot as she stood there, panting slightly, with no idea what to say in response. Luis only continued smiling softly at her, then he reached up and enveloped her hand in his own firm grasp.

"Would you like to watch with me?" he asked, giving her hand a squeeze.

"I-I'd love to," Dani replied timidly. "But I don't think I'm allowed to."

"You will be if I request it. You will do whatever I want you to."

Holy shit. Dani gasped as she felt the floodgates to her already leaking pussy break open. She was like putty in his hands -- flustered, horny, fertile putty.

"Then... then yes."

"Good. Did you enjoy your White Russian?"

"Oh, uh, I didn't order it."

"Go and get one." Luis squeezed her hand again and then let go. Dani complied immediately, heading over to the bar. As she ordered her drink she caught Jake's eye -- he grinned and shot a sly wink at her.

"Enjoying the show?"

"It's incredible!" Dani exclaimed, "I've never seen anything like it!"

"You're looking a little hot and bothered," Jake noted with a roguish grin.

Dani grinned flirtatiously back at him. "So what if I am?"

Jake shrugged, his cocky smile getting wider. "Well, if you need to... expel some energy after the shift is done, I would be more than happy to help you with that."

Dani made a noise somewhere between a laugh and a gasp, both shocked and turned on by Jake's boldness. She felt the wet spot in her crotch spreading even further at the thought of being tag-teamed by both Jake and Luis -- would that even be allowed?

"Aren't you a gentleman, taking care of the new girl," she tittered, biting her lip and grinning at Jake. "I'll definitely keep it in mind."

"Well great." Jake's attention was momentarily stolen by one of the other barmen calling for him, and he turned back to Dani.

"Duty calls. I'll catch you later then new girl." With a final cocky grin, he turned away. Dani watched him leave, her chest heaving and her pussy pulsing -- she had always been fairly sexually open, but she had never found herself torn between two guys like this before.

Something glinted out the corner of her eye and, with a sharp intake of breath, Dani suddenly realised that the blue badge Jake had shown her earlier was still lying enticingly on the bar, completely unattended. In fact, it was right within arm's reach. Right in front of her.

She bit her lip as she looked at it, her heart pounding. Such a small thing that could cause so much trouble for her. But also, so much excitement. And, potentially, so much reward. Dani knew she wasn't going to get another chance; there was no way in hell she was going to turn it down.

Looking around anxiously to make sure nobody was watching, she leant over the bar and grabbed the badge in a shaking hand, attaching it to her top. A rush of titillating delight fired through her as she secured the pin -- suddenly she was a target. And never, ever, had she been so turned on in all her life.

One of the other barmen returned with her White Russian. As he handed it over, he glanced at her new badge. "Going hard on the first night, are we new girl?"

"Something like that," Dani replied, smiling politely but eager to get away before Jake noticed. She took her drink and hurried back to Luis' table. There was only one spare seat on the far side of the table but, as she made for it, Luis caught everyone's attention with a raised hand.

"Could you all move up a seat please? Our guest needs some space." His eyes twinkled as he looked over at Dani, who smiled gratefully.

"Typical," Grace said with a smirk at Dani, but there were no complaints as everyone complied with Luis' request. Dani slid into the now empty seat next to Luis, directly facing the stage.

"Thanks," she said, looking at Luis with a coquettish grin.

"You're welcome. How's the drink?"

"It's really good actually," Dani smiled, "I really like it."

"Get as many as you want. It's all on me."

"Maybe I will," Dani responded playfully.

"I like your badge too."

"Oh yeah?" Dani's heart rate sped up even more, an excited grin spreading across her face.

"Yeah. It's very eye-catching."

"Kinda like the rest of me then?" Dani responded with a confident smirk, biting her lip and coyly sliding her thumb under the spaghetti strap of her top.

Luis simply grinned devilishly at her, and turned his gaze back to the stage.

For the next hour, they all sat in silence watching the opening acts, and Dani forgot about Preg Craps as she found herself captivated by the performances. Luis said nothing to her at all, but wordlessly they moved physically closer -- within a few minutes he had his arm around her. She sidled closer, and by the twenty-minute mark her head rested on his shoulder with her hand on his chest. His fingers danced absent-mindedly across her soft skin, and she pressed herself closer to him.

After half an hour, Dani was feeling bolder. The vodka had gone to her head, and she stood up to face Luis. "Budge up," she said, smirking at him flirtatiously with her hand on her hip. Luis' calm expression didn't change and he said nothing; for a split-second Dani wondered if she'd been a bit too cocky. Then a slow smile crept across his face.

"As you wish." He moved up slightly -- the seats were relatively wide -- and Dani squeezed in next to him, giggling. She wrapped her arms around Luis and balanced herself on his thigh, leaning into him. Luis, for his part, put one hand around her thin waist to secure her and placed the other hand on her bare thigh, just above her knee.

"Comfortable?" he asked with a smirk.

"Very!" Dani grinned. Her tiny mini skirt had ridden up her legs and butt as she'd seated herself, and she could feel her bare ass pressing into his leg, along with her damp panties -- not that he seemed to mind any of this. As the performance progressed, she tightened her grip on Luis, leaning into him as much as possible. Luis' fingers continued to softly waltz across her skin, gently kneading her bare waist and infrequently sliding up the bottom of her top, though never by more than an inch or so. Eventually, as the act drew to its conclusion, he moved his hand down from Dani's waist to her plump bubble butt, cupping it under her skirt whilst his other hand crept up her thigh, pushing her skirt a little higher and making her soaked panties clearly visible to anyone who looked.

As the opening acts drew to a close, the announcer came on stage at precisely 2AM to declare the main act. Luis gave Dani's soft butt a gentle pinch and moved to stand up. Reluctantly, she rolled off him, straightening her skirt as she stood up. He leaned into her and she breathed in deeply, not able to get enough of his scent.

"Will you do something for me?" he whispered softly.

"Of course," Dani breathed.

He held up a key and pressed it into her hand. "This gets you into my private suite."

"Oh?" Dani murmured, a charge running through her body.

"Yes. Suite 7. Head back to the foyer and up the stairs."

"Right. Of course." She hesitated, then gulped. "What... what do I do there?"

Luis smiled. "There's a wardrobe and a catalogue in there. Open the catalogue and pick an outfit you like. It will have a number next to it -- find the corresponding hanger and put the outfit on. There will be an envelope too. Take it with you. There's a shower if you want to freshen up -- not that you need it. I'll meet you in there in an hour."

"What are you gonna do?" Dani whispered.

"I'll be watching the show." Luis nodded at the stage and Dani saw that the main act -- the contortionist -- had already started. She was stunningly beautiful, with Arab or Iranian features, and wearing nothing but a black sheer silk bodysuit. Dani's breath caught in her throat as she watched, transfixed by the performance.

She was brought back to earth by Luis giving her hand an affectionate squeeze. "You don't mind missing it, do you?" he asked.

Dani shook her head. She was definitely curious, but far more excited about what Luis had in mind for her.

"Good." He smiled with a powerful combination of warmth and desire that made Dani's legs shake. "I'll see you in a little bit." Shockwaves fired through Dani -- arousal, anxiety, fear, eagerness, and joy all coursed through her in an emotional cocktail more exhilarating and intoxicating than anything she had drunk all night. This was it. It was time to play Pregnancy Craps.

Dani walked numbly past the rows of tables and past the bar. Her arousal was surging through her, combined with acute anxiety to create a swirling pit of horny angst deep in her stomach. Lost in thought, and distracted by the unbearable ache in her loins, Dani drifted like a ghost through the empty foyer and stepped lightly up the stairs towards the mezzanine, off which numerous doors led to the infamous private suites. She found it easily enough -- Suite 7.

Dani froze, her palm resting on the door handle. She was sure her heart was about to leap out of her chest. She gulped hard and glanced timidly at the exit down the stairs behind her. She could back out right now if she wanted to. It was an incredibly risky, if not downright irresponsible, deed she was considering. But then she thought about how hot the sex would be -- potentially the most incredible sex of her young life, to take a risky creampie in the middle of her cycle.

Dani's hormones, racing and pumping through her, took control of her decision-making process in that exact moment. A shot of intense excitement fired through her entire body, reaching to the tips of her fingers and her toes, and she couldn't help but giggle at the trouble she had managed to get herself into. With a big grin lining her face, Dani took a deep breath and opened the door to Suite 7.

Continued in 'Pandora's Box: Chapter 1c'