Pandora's Box Ch. 01c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luis chuckled. "Close enough. I remember you. Jessie, right?"

Dani nodded eagerly. "That's right."

"Pick your poison."

Dani grinned, wondering how close to the script she was supposed to stick. "Wanna do some tequila shots?"

Luis raised his eyebrows but nodded. "I don't see why not. I'll be right back." He walked over to the bar while Dani hoisted herself into the tall chair next to his. Luis returned moments later with two shot glasses, a bottle of tequila, some lime wedges, and a saltshaker.

"Damn service here sucks," he grinned.

"Tell me about it. I had to go behind the bar and get my own beer," Dani laughed.

For the next 20 minutes or so they worked their way through the tequila bottle, licking, shooting, and sucking. Once they had run out of lime wedges, they simply started knocking the shots back the regular way, and Dani soon found herself stopping for fear of getting too drunk. Her head swimming, she realised Luis was also now wearing a gold ring on his left hand -- she was fairly sure that hadn't been there before.

They talked about fairly mundane stuff to begin with, such as Luis' fake job and Dani's fake degree. As the tequila bottle got emptier the conversation remained just as shallow, but their hands got busier. Dani giggled at almost every word Luis said, touching him on his chest, shoulders, arms and legs, holding eye contact as she did so. Luis, for his part, reached forward and squeezed Dani's bare thigh every time he made a joke, his hand sneaking closer and closer to the hem of her skirt each time. His eyes roamed all over her as well; Dani shivered with excitement every time his gaze lingered on her rotund tits or admired her smooth legs. Her new panties were already soaked -- there had been virtually no point changing out of the old ones at all.

Eventually, Luis looked at his watch. "It's late. This place is gonna be closing soon."

"Yeah, I should get going too. I have a class in the morning."

"You gonna be alright getting home?" Luis asked, the concern evident in his voice. He was actually a pretty decent actor. "I'm not sure I like the idea of you walking on your own at this time. Especially dressed like that."

Dani shrugged nonchalantly, a spark of arousal flaring inside her at the mention of her skimpy outfit. "It's only a couple of blocks. But if you want to walk with me, I definitely won't say no."

"Fair enough. Let's go."

They stood up, with Luis helping Dani off the tall chair, and passed through the fire exit next to the bedroom, entering an austere concrete space with a staircase leading downwards. The two of them descended, soon reaching another fire exit door at the bottom.

"Where are we going?" Dani asked.

"We're walking you home," Luis replied. "It's just through here." They passed through the door and found themselves in a long service hallway with yet another fire exit door at the far end.

"You said you live nearby, right? My wife won't be happy if I'm home late," Luis said, as they started walking, his firm voice echoing off the piped walls. Dani realised it was a prompt: she was supposed to be asking him about his fake wife.

"Oh... uh, yeah, it's not far at all." She cleared her throat. "So, ah... your wife? How long have you guys been married?"

"About six years."

"Wow, not bad. How did you meet?"

"Through friends. Standard stuff really, nothing special to talk about."

"Right. Is she hot?"

"I think so, yes."

"Do you guys have kids?"

"We don't, no."

"Oh. So, you just spend a lot of time practicing making them then?" Dani asked teasingly.

"Uh, sure," Luis replied uncertainly.

Dani stopped walking and grinned playfully at Luis with her hand on her hip. "Oh? You don't sound very sure of yourself there."

Luis sighed. "Let's just say she doesn't say yes super regularly."

"Really?" Dani smiled and took a step closer, brushing her hand against Luis' chest. "Y'know, if I was your wife, I'd never say no."

Luis laughed bashfully. "That's... very kind of you."

"I mean it."

"I'm sure you do." Luis pulled away from her and started walking again, and Dani followed.

"So when's the last time she blew you?"

At this, Luis suddenly narrowed his eyes, looking a little pissed off. "That's inappropriate."

"Oh yeah? Must have been a long time ago then."

"I said stop it."

Dani was enjoying acting like a bratty little bitch. Grinning from ear-to-ear, she bounded forwards in front of Luis, going to extra effort to make her breasts bounce around as she did so -- her grin grew even wider as she saw him firmly fix his gaze on her swaying globes. They had almost reached the fire exit door.

"Has she ever blown you at all? She sounds boring as hell. I bet you haven't even fucked at all this year-"

"I SAID ENOUGH!" Luis bellowed so loudly that his voice reverberated around the hallway. Dani shrunk back in fright, genuinely shocked -- she hadn't expected him to react like that. He turned to her, his fists clenched and his eyes full of rage. He looked, and sounded, legitimately angry, to the point where Dani wondered if she had actually accidentally triggered him in some manner. For several seconds they stared at each other, their chests heaving, Luis' in anger and Dani's in astonishment.

Dani gulped. Then, tentatively, she took a step forward. Luis didn't object. Instead, his eyes flashed down to her straining cleavage, then up to her full lips. She shuffled closer, and soon stood right in front of him. She could smell his scent again, and it was driving her absolutely crazy. Slowly, she placed her hands on his chest. His breathing intensified. Dani stood up on her toes to get as close to Luis as possible, then leant in until their faces were mere inches away.

"I would never, ever say no to you. I'd suck your big, beautiful cock every day, morning and night," she whispered.

Luis' eyes lit up with primal fury. He growled, and Dani yelped as he grabbed her ponytail, although he didn't push her away. Dani dropped her hands to his crotch and started rubbing his rapidly hardening prick through his jeans.

"I mean it. I'd even suck your cock outside this building," she gasped.

Luis looked furious, his teeth bared, as he leant even closer to Dani. She could feel the heat of his skin, and his masculine smell enveloped her senses like a shroud. "You're a bad girl. A very bad girl. I should have known. I can't do this. I need to stop, right now."

"Don't stop, please," Dani begged. His grip on her ponytail tightened, and she reached up with one hand to try and loosen it while she attempted to unzip and unbuckle his pants with the other. "You need a bad girl. A bad girl like me to suck you like you deserve."

"You're trying to make me cheat on my wife," Luis whispered accusingly, his voice low but laced with venom.

Dani dropped her other hand to Luis' pants, working as hard as she could to unbuckle his jeans. She swallowed hard, then nodded. "Yes. Please. That's exactly what I want you to do."

Luis stared at her, his breathing heavy and his grip on her unrelenting. "You're a slut," he snarled, yanking on Dani's ponytail and making her gasp with a sordid combination of pain and desire. "A little homewrecker slut. There's nothing you can make me do."

Down below, Dani's hands had finally succeeded at undoing Luis' pants. She pulled the belt apart and yanked down the zipper, and with just one hand undid the top button that held them together, feeling a jolt of perfectionist joy as she did so.

"Just stop me then," she challenged arrogantly. Without waiting for a response, Dani dropped to her knees in front of Luis. Although his hand remained wrapped around her hair as she went down, he offered no resistance. Dani lowered Luis' jeans around his thighs and then hooked her thumbs around the waistband of his boxers, yanking them down.

She was practically drooling as his cock finally slid into view; fully erect, it sprang out, the tip centimetres away from slapping her in the face, as she freed it from the confines of Luis' underwear. She wrapped a dainty hand around it, caressing it gently as if it were some priceless artifact. She had barely known Luis a few hours, and yet it felt like she had waited weeks for this moment. His member was well-sized, close to eight inches in length, straight as an arrow, and just the right girth.

Dani looked up at Luis with her big doe eyes; his anger had softened, yet his hard stare still bored into her, waiting for her to make her move.

There was no need to keep him waiting any longer.

Licking her lips with pure lust, Dani opened her mouth and engulfed Luis' muscular cock. She held him there for several seconds, tenderly rolling her tongue along the veined underside of his rock-hard shaft, enjoying the savoury taste and virile heat of him against her taste buds. She reached up and wrapped one hand around the base of his stiff tool while gently and encouragingly rubbing his thigh with the other.

Luis' breathing deepened as Dani began to bob back and forth, starting slowly and then increasing the pace as she got used to his size and girth. He tasted absolutely incredible, and she quickly intensified her efforts, taking him in as deep as she could, as she dared. He was already leaking salty pre-cum in her mouth, and she lapped it up and swallowed it enthusiastically.

Dani's pussy continued to leak ceaselessly, her waterlogged panties clinging to her throbbing, moistened folds as she slurped Luis' glistening length. She moved her free hand from Luis' thigh to his large balls, and began to softly massage them, rolling them around as if to coax his potent swimmers out and into her waiting and watering mouth.

As Luis let out a low moan, Dani pulled back slightly and started massaging the head of his cock with her pouty dick-sucking lips. She looked up at Luis as she sucked and slurped -- his head was thrown back, his eyes closed, and his mouth hanging open slightly in barely-concealed pleasure.

Another low moan escaped him as she began to lick his cock head, lashing her tongue expertly around his engorged purple glans. She paid particular attention to the very tip of Luis' cock, lightly kissing and lapping at it before swirling around the rim of his glans.

After a short time she pulled back completely, holding Luis' wet, saliva-covered cock in her hand as a long string of pre-cum dripped out and splashed with a warm hiss across her heaving breasts. Dani wrapped two delicate hands around Luis' slick member and gently started stroking him off.

"Are you enjoying yourself, professor?" she asked coyly, batting her eyelashes at him and smiling innocently.

"Mmm," Luis groaned, nodding. "You're a fucking pro at dick sucking, I'll give you that."

"I'm a pro at other things as well," Dani grinned, leaning forwards and going to work on the bottom of Luis' flexing shaft. He groaned again, longer and more drawn out this time.

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"All sorts." Dani took Luis' sperm-filled balls into her mouth and began eagerly sucking on them, rolling them around with her tongue -- she had to show his swimmers some kind of love, considering they weren't going to get the chance to gang up on her defenceless little egg tonight. She continued to wank him off, and Luis' breathing grew heavier and more laboured. Eventually, he started to pull on her ponytail, and she obediently released his pulsing balls from her mouth.

"You did say you were going to suck my cock outside the building."

"I did, didn't I," Dani giggled. "How clumsy of me."

"Well, I don't think a homewrecking slut like you deserves to suck me off outside."

"Oh? Really?"

"Yeah really. There's only one thing a little slut like you deserves."

Luis yanked on Dani's ponytail and she cried out in mild discomfort as he forced her to her feet.

"Outside, bitch. Now." He spun her around and spanked her hard, catching her right on her bare, plump ass underneath her tiny skirt. Her cheek rippled from the strike and Dani moaned in mind-numbing desire -- her pussy was gushing, her juices having breached the confines of her panties, flowing down her thighs freely in long, wet, glistening streaks.

"You're looking a little wet down there," Luis noted nonchalantly as Dani panted. He pushed her against the fire exit door. Dani felt his heat and weight as he leant into her from behind; she could also feel his naked, bullish cock pressing into her, forcing itself under her skirt and between her legs with nothing but her sodden panties to keep him from entering her sopping, fertile hole.

Dani moaned, trying to wriggle free as Luis' bodyweight squashed her against the door. He grabbed a handful of her bubble butt, the same side he had spanked, and squeezed, pressing his fingers aggressively into her soft bouncy cheeks. At the same time, he leant in and gently nibbled and licked her ear lobe.

"Oh fuck," Dani cried. With an animalistic growl, Luis drew back and then shoved her outside into an alleyway, the same alleyway that she had walked up earlier -- it felt like it had been days ago.

Dani barely had time to register her new surroundings before Luis was upon her again. He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her across the alley, turning her to face him and pushing her up against the brick wall on the other side.

"There's only one thing sluts like you deserve," Luis repeated, and he leant in and kissed her. Dani returned the kiss eagerly, and he pushed her against the wall as they gently massaged each other's lips. With one hand planted firmly on her slim waist, Luis' main hand lightly caressed the back of Dani's neck before slowly, surely, making its way down her back and onto her butt, where he firmly squeezed her bulbous cheeks through her fragile skirt.

In response to this, Dani pushed her tongue into Luis' mouth; he returned the favour, and they kissed deeply, the only sounds being the wet contact of their lips and the occasional rushing of a vehicle passing by at the end of the alley. As their tongues duelled, Luis tightened his grip on Dani's waist and butt, and pulled her wide hips forward into his.

"Oh!" Dani moaned softly. A charge of pure passion ran through the length of her entire body, and she wrapped her arms tightly around Luis' broad, sinewy upper back, pulling herself as close to him as she possibly could. She dug her fingers into him, hoping, praying that this moment would last forever.

But Luis clearly had other ideas. Breathing heavily, he pulled his lips from Dani's and began to plant sensual kisses down her neck. As he did this his left hand moved from her waist up to her chest, and he began to squeeze and grope her bulging breasts through her little pink top as his kisses reached her shoulder. His other hand gave Dani's now crimson ass a last little pinch before he began to move it -- round her glossy thigh and to her pulsating crotch.

Dani resumed her desperate panting, intoxicated by primal lust, as Luis' fingers danced delicately across her soaked panties. He teased her for a little bit, making her hormones go haywire, before gradually pressing his fingers between her sparkling legs, moving them up and down the sodden cotton.

"Oh fuck!" Dani frenziedly bucked her hips into Luis' fingers and squeezed her thighs together, aching to feel his confident touch on her bare pussy.

"You're so fucking wet," Luis noted, chuckling as he continued to rub her. "These things are absolutely drenched."

"I can't make it stop," Dani gasped. "Please just put them in me."

Luis smirked, enjoying the torture. "I can feel your heat on my fingers."

"That's because I'm horny as fuck."

"Horny enough to beg for it?" Luis asked, a sadistic grin spreading across his face.

Dani nodded frantically, distressed at her growing frustration and yearning to have attention lavished on her dripping, fertile twat.

"You'll have to wait, slut."

Dani let out a low, agitated wail as she gyrated against Luis' fingers -- he pulled away as she did so.

"No, please!" she cried, gripping him tighter. "I'm sorry! Please put them back!"

Luis shook his head, looking sternly at her. "I'm going to need something in return I think."

"Anything!" Dani groaned.

Luis' hand was still cupping her right breast; he gave it a rough squeeze as he spoke: "You've been teasing me with these swaying bimbo titties all night. I think it's time I got to play with them properly."

Dani nodded enthusiastically -- she loved having her girls played with. In one swift movement she gripped the hem of her pink crop top and pulled it over her head; Luis grabbed it as it came off and tossed it into the darkness. Dani reached behind to unclip her bra, but Luis was faster -- he pulled her arms down, and then curled his hands around her tight waist, spinning her around and pressing her against the brick wall.

"Unf!" Dani grunted as her sensitive udders mashed against the rough surface, her bra doing little to protect them. In one swift movement, Luis unclipped the bra himself and pulled it out from under Dani -- she gasped as her flawless bare jugs and delicate nipples ground against the coarse, rugged brickwork that now threatened to bruise or blemish them with a single wrong move.

Mercifully, Luis pulled her away and over to the other side of the alleyway -- there, he pushed her against the fire exit door.

"Ah!" She jolted slightly as her exposed back pressed into the cool metal, but at least it was smooth and flat. The cool night breeze had become more pronounced now that she was naked from the waist up, and her nipples stood erect with tiny goosebumps closing in on her small pink areolas from all sides.

"You have the best tits I've ever seen," Luis grunted, cupping Dani's naked right breast and running his thumb in pleasing circles around her stiff nipples. Dani moaned in lustful bliss at the sensation, prompting Luis to reach up and do the same to her left breast. For several jubilant seconds he pawed and played with her orbs as she squirmed joyously; Luis then leant in as he continued to grind his fingers against them, and Dani shuddered with delight as she felt his warm breath on her cold melons.

"Does Jessie like having her pornstar knockers sucked on?"

"Mmm, she fucking loves it," Dani panted, aching to feel Luis' tongue running across her chilled nipples.

"I bet a little slut like her has boys lavishing her big bouncing titties all the time."

"Oh, she does!" Dani replied with carnal desperation, as Luis continued to rub and press her craving globes. "But they're nothing compared to you professor!"

Luis glared at her with the lascivious eyes of a wild beast. "Oh, I know that. But does Jessie?"

Before Dani could react, Luis closed in on her, taking her heaving right breast into his mouth and rolling his tongue around her erect teat. "Ohh!" Dani moaned softly with salacious delight as he went to work on her plump, soft tits, switching between them regularly enough to ensure that neither got less attention than the other. His tongue swirled around her taut nipples, sliding against her hypersensitive areolas and cleansing them of goosebumps. Dani gripped him and breathed heavily, her eyes shut firmly and her mouth hanging open as she felt him lick and suck her gorgeously smooth skin, erotic pleasure coursing through her trembling body like a flood.

As Luis continued to bestow attention on Dani's ample breasts, his main hand moved from her tensed waist, down past her jutting hip and wet thigh, and slid under her tiny skirt. She was shaking uncontrollably as he brushed against her slick inner thigh, and she cried out in wild exhilaration as he stroked her polished skin centimetres from her still leaking, still aching pussy. Once again, he began to rub her through the soaked cotton, and Dani groaned with joy at the return of his firm, prurient touch.