Pandora's Box Ch. 01c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Right there," she breathed, gripping him tighter and leaning in to whisper in his ear. "Please, professor, right there..."

In one smooth movement, Luis twisted his wrist and slid his fingers down Dani's panties.

"Oh my God!" She shuddered with acute pleasure as his hand glided over her shaven pubic mound and brushed against her swollen and needy clit. Dani squirmed with delight as he slowly started to rub, his fingers working keenly on her soft, sensitive nub -- around and across, around and across, slowly but surely getting faster and faster.

Luis never broke eye contact while he did this; he stared deeply into Dani's longing eyes, and she couldn't help but stare back unblinkingly, her lewd panting getting heavier and heavier as the pleasurable sensations emanating from her engorged and stimulated pearl grew more intense, spreading through her body to her outermost extremities.

Luis leaned in and kissed Dani again -- she returned it passionately as he continued to knead and stroke her delicate little bean, and she moaned longingly into his mouth. Luis was going in hard, his kisses wet and deep, and Dani knew she wouldn't have been able to pry herself away even if she had wanted to. He pulled her tongue into his mouth, holding her captive, and she returned the favour, their lips locked together in a long, indulgent battle.

All the while, Luis' fingers were frenzied, strumming Dani's tender clitty like their lives depended on it -- she wailed carnally into his mouth, waves of intense pleasure flooding across her until, at length, he pulled his lips from hers and slowed down the ecstatic assault on her fragile bliss button.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped, grinding her crotch against his hand in desperation. "Please don't stop! Please, professor."

Luis just stared at her, long and hard, and in an instant he did exactly that: he halted his thrumming of Dani's engorged clit, his hand nevertheless still bulging obscenely in her soiled yellow panties.

"No!" Dani squealed in despair; her hand shot down and wrapped around Luis' wrist in a futile attempt to get him to continue his sensual stimulation of her vulnerable pink bud. "Professor, please!"

Luis continued to gaze at her, his face lined with both bestial desire and mocking contempt. "Beg me," he ordered coldly. "Beg your professor to put his fingers inside your slut holes."

"Oh God," Dani cried, grinding her crotch against his fingers. "Please, professor, finger fuck me. Please put your fingers in my tight slutty holes. Please, please, please!"

A cool grin spread across Luis' face. "As the slut wishes."

With another flick of the wrist, he inserted the tip of a single finger into Dani's tight, gushing pussy. The combination of her burning arousal and her ovulation had lubed her up nicely, perfect for penetration, and Dani let out a long yearning moan as Luis pushed his finger further inside her.

He held it for a second, then started to move it back and forth, back and forth. Dani's breathing got heavier with each motion, and she clung on to Luis as he massaged her fertile depths with keen and experienced focus. He added a second finger, slipping it easily through Dani's moist folds, and she breathed in sharply at the sudden increase of volume within her love canal.

"Does that feel good, slut?" Luis was watching her intently, enjoying how he had reduced the bratty college girl to a leaking, writhing mess -- and he hadn't even put his dick inside her yet.

"Mmmhmm!" Dani had her eyes firmly shut as she focused on the incredible pressure slowly building up inside her, coming closer and closer to overwhelming her with each passing second and every stroke of Luis' fingers. He had found her G-spot now and was caressing it in a slow 'come hither' motion.

"Tell me how good it feels, or I'm going to stop." Luis started to increase the pace, aggressively kneading Dani's vaginal walls as the rest of his hand slapped wetly against her saturated, hairless pussy. Her eyes shot open at this threat, and she gazed with wide-eyed trepidation at him.

"Oh, professor! It feels so -ah!- so fucking good. Please keep going. Please profess- OH!"

Dani threw back her head and gasped for breath as Luis threshed her tiny twat with wild abandon, his teeth bared as he concentrated on this one singular offensive against her most intimate, most sensitive area. Her legs started to shake as he dramatically picked up the pace, fingering her inexorably towards blinding orgasm.

Luis' eyes grew wild with aspiration; his only aim was to make the trembling college girl cum obscenely, naked from the waist up, with her legs wide apart in a dark alleyway like the dirty slut she was. Dani was almost literally breathless -- her thighs were slick with the juices flowing from her wanton pussy, and as she felt her impending orgasm build her quivering legs almost gave way -- she yelped as she slipped and Luis tightened his grip on her, never slowing down, never stopping, but continuing to finger fuck her tight slippery hole.

"Fuck! Keep going!" she breathed raggedly, gripping Luis roughly and pushing herself against the door for support. The unforgiving metal burned her naked back as she floundered against it, but she didn't care as the euphoric sensation in her loins built up to a fever pitch.

"Oh fuck! Right there! Fuck! Keep going, keep going...!" She dug her fingernails into Luis and gasped shakily, feeling the pure and rapturous ecstasy of impending orgasm building up inside her like a rising tide. It rose and rose, and Dani closed her eyes again as the joyous sensation enveloped her contorting frame. She started bucking into Luis' fingers, thrusting her hips in rhythm with his movements. Dani cried out and tensed up instinctively, quivering lewdly as the blissful sensation of her long-awaited climax began to uncontrollably bubble and spill over...

And then Luis stopped. He held his fingers in her briefly, before pulling them smoothly out of Dani's fluid hole and out of her panties. She cried out in a mixture of agitation and exasperation and clung on to him with feverish alarm.

"NO! You promised!" she shrieked despairingly, looking up at him with wide, betrayed eyes, panting and heaving as her orgasmic apex, so close mere seconds ago, started to recede.

"I did no such thing," Luis replied bluntly. "Homewrecking sluts are only allowed to cum when I say so... if I say so."

"Please!" Dani wailed, digging her fingers into him.

Luis reached forward and tightened a vice-like grip around her ponytail yet again. She mewled with distress as he pulled her away from the door and dragged her down the alleyway, using just enough force that she was able to keep up.

He stopped in front of a large dumpster and pushed her against it. Dani winced as the cold metal, rougher than the door, slammed against her naked chest and belly. Luis yanked on her hair, pulling her head back, while at the same time reaching down and forcefully kneading her ass as if it were made of dough. This new sensation trod a fine line between pleasure and pain, and Dani gasped and whimpered as Luis pressed his fingers tightly into her firm cheeks.

"Your ass is amazing," he growled, giving it a hard slap -- Dani cried out at the painful stinging sensation, and yet it only made her wetter. Almost subconsciously, she bent over slightly and wiggled her toned, round peach, begging for more. Luis delivered, landing hard slap after hard slap as Dani squealed with delight.

"Look at you. Perfect butt..."

*SMACK*

"Unf!"

"Perfect tits..."

*SMACK*

"Ahh!"

"Perfect body..."

*SMACK*

"Fuck!"

"And do you deserve them? No. You little fucking whore, making me cheat on my loving wife..."

In one effortless motion, Luis forcefully bent Dani over with one hand and hiked her little skirt up around her waist with the other -- she slammed her palms against the dumpster for support, instinctively spreading her long legs. Luis used both hands to grab her drenched panties and peel them down her soaked legs; Dani gasped as she felt the cool night air rush against her exposed, swollen, fertile pussy. Almost immediately, Luis plugged her with his fingers again, and she arched her back and pushed back into him, desperate for the orgasm that he seemed so determined to keep from her.

"You little skank..." Luis withdrew his fingers, admiring the glistening, stringy juices that hung between them, "...you're fertile, aren't you? You're ovulating."

"Mmm, uh-huh." Dani nodded her affirmation, feeling the by now familiar sense of excited angst welling up in the pit of her stomach as she was reminded how easily she could get pregnant tonight.

She jolted suddenly as she felt the head of Luis' cock -- his bare, dangerous cock -- menacingly sliding between her sopping folds.

"Oh God!" she gasped, as Luis placed one hand on her hip and the other against her taut, flat belly, holding her in place as his stiff member risked sinking into her unprotected entrance with a single motion of his hips. She felt his weight heavily against her back as he leaned in close, right next to her ear, and growled forebodingly in a low voice:

"Naughty little homewrecking sluts deserve to get knocked up, wouldn't you agree?"

"Oh FUCK!" Dani nearly came right then and there -- hearing this man, who had total control over her, threatening to enter her bare was just about the single sexiest thing anyone had ever said to her. She felt a pure impulsive hunger consume her, and an unbroken line of ten thousand generations compelled her to push against his cock, to get it inside her at all costs, and to take his virile creampie, her first ever.

Fortunately for the delirious girl, however, Luis remembered the outcome of the real Jessie's experience. He pulled back before Dani could slide herself onto his slick shaft, holding her at bay as she struggled to get him inside her.

"Professor...!"

"Luckily for you, I'm not in the business of impregnating my ex-students. Even if they do really, really deserve it," he added, eyeing her with scorn.

"Professor, please, nothing bad will happen, I promise..." The words left Dani's mouth before she even considered what she was saying. Was this really still Jessie talking?

"The fateful words of a soon-to-be pregnant college slut, I'm sure," Luis remarked with disdain, giving Dani another hard smack on her sore, bright red rump. "No, no, I have enough problems to deal with," he added, as she yelped with surprise.

Dani heard the crinkled sound of foil behind her, and realised Luis was opening the condom. Relief flooded through her as she realised, in a moment of sobriety, how careless and stupid she had just been. And yet, still, a spark of disappointment continued to flicker inside her as she looked over her shoulder and watched Luis roll the condom down his thick shaft.

Not that she had long to be disappointed.

His cock now sheathed appropriately, Luis gripped Dani's flared hips and guided his latex-covered member to her slippery slit. Dani was panting like a bitch in heat as she felt his cock head push between her saturated pussy lips, parting them easily. With a satisfied grunt as he found the right angle, Luis tightened his hold on Dani and pushed...

"Ohhhh God!" Dani moaned out as she felt her tight pussy stretch around Luis' length and girth, accommodating him snugly in her warm depths.

"Fucking hell, that is tight!" Luis exclaimed, "now we definitely don't want a baby to ruin that, do we?"

"No professor!" Dani agreed, panting as Luis continued to press his hard length inside her.

"Thank me for using a condom. Or I'll take it off."

"Oh! Shit! Thank you, professor, thank you! Oh!"

"Good girl." Luis' entire length was now inside Dani, buried up to the base of his veined cock. He began to saw back and forth, slowly at first, and then gradually picked up speed as he started to fuck her standing doggystyle.

"Oh fuuuck!" Dani pressed her palms into the dumpster, gasping gratefully with each and every enthusiastic thrust Luis made against her. It was finally happening. He was finally fucking her, with a pulse of rapturous glee beating from her pussy and then spreading across her entire body with every single incredible stroke.

"Christ," Luis grunted admiringly, "you really are tight as fuck. It's a good thing you're so fucking wet."

"Ohhh! T-tighter than your wife?" Dani asked, struggling to focus on her words as Luis' hips lunged against her quivering ass, his slick thick cock driving between her pussy walls. She cried out as Luis' palm came down hard on her bouncing round peach, making the already bright red cheeks even redder.

"Don't you dare mention her!" Luis roared, as he began to strike harder with a combination of anger and masculine libido; Dani's rotund butt rippled with every slap of Luis' hips against it, and she bucked forwards and back, straining her arms and back muscles to keep herself from slamming into the dumpster.

"Ahh! My tight little snatch is so much better than your wife's!" Getting overconfident again, Dani began to push back, meeting Luis' strokes and bouncing herself against him. He growled, reaching forward and gripping Dani's ponytail again at the base, using it for stability as his bullish manhood drove inside her like a piston.

"I said don't!" He pushed deeper and deeper inside Dani, breathing heavily with the effort. She moaned lustfully in response, her eyes shut and her mouth hanging open. She spread her legs wider, allowing him in even deeper and keeping herself pressed against the grimy dumpster.

"Oh God! You know it's true! Oh! Say it!"

"Shut up, whore!"

Dani's pendulous breasts were swinging lewdly back and forth -- Luis reached up and grabbed one, squeezing it savagely and eliciting a pained gasp from Dani amidst all the pleasure, before aggressively pinching her pink nipple and twisting it.

"Oh my God!" Dani cried, bucking frenziedly against him, arching her back and wailing into the still night air. Her juices coated her gleaming pussy lips, sliding down the back of her thighs in long silvery streaks. A shiny but light coating of sweat had formed across her naked back, perfectly illuminating her taut muscles, which flexed and contracted with her jolting movements.

"Mention my wife once more, and I'll take the condom off."

Dani squealed with alarm, the intensity of her fucking washing over her in thick gushing waves, a fearful tightness seizing deep in her lower belly as she remembered that a thin layer of latex was all that stood between her precariously fertile pussy and Luis' perilous weapon. She heaved with anxious delirium as the thought of Luis removing the condom and plunging back inside her with a bare cock thrilled her to her very core. She was ovulating after all: her body craved his life-creating sperm, and she ached to be taken as nature intended, to have him erupt inside her and seal her fate permanently.

Dani's thoughts were interrupted as Luis pulled back hard on her ponytail, pulling her away from the dumpster and into him, where he clutched her tightly with an arm wrapped around her surging chest.

"Do it. I dare you," he whispered into her ear -- Dani practically melted, battling for breath as Luis kneaded her firm tits once more, pulling and rubbing her sore nipples. Before she could respond she felt him yank his pulsating meat out of her dripping hole and, with a loud grunt as he tightened his arms around her, he lifted Dani away from the dumpster and set her down heavily, facing him, on a squat grey bin leaning against the wall. In an instant he was upon her again, spreading her legs apart and sliding between them, straight back into her slippery snatch, whereupon he resumed his relentless assault.

"Do it. Give me a reason to take it off." Luis grabbed Dani's ankles for stability, resting her feet on his shoulders as he continued his hard thrusts. She slammed her palms down and gripped the edge of the bin, tensing her abdominal muscles to keep herself from falling back against the rough brick wall. Her tight, flat stomach gleamed with a sheen of sweat, rising and falling with her rapid heavy breaths. A single bead of perspiration slipped down Dani's flexing abs and into her deep belly button as she rocked backwards and forwards atop the bin, which threatened to topple over with every drive Luis made inside her.

"Oh fuck!" Dani quaked in panic, realising with a burst of terror that part of her really did want him to take the condom off. Worse than that -- Luis knew she wanted it. And the fact that he was taking advantage of this knowledge to get her to agree to it turned her on more than anything.

His face inches from hers, Dani could feel Luis' hot breath against her parted lips as they stared into each other's eyes, her gaze of trepidation mixing with his determined glare, creating a sense of desperate risk that hung wordlessly in the air between them. The creaking of the bin combined in rhythm with Dani's shaking moans and Luis' grunting, creating a sordid symphony that echoed down the alley -- anyone walking past would certainly hear it and know exactly what was happening.

And then Dani felt it again. That familiar rising sensation in her loins, spreading and fluttering throughout her body. It began as a growing tingle, grew into a thumping reverberation, and in no time at all her orgasm was looming imminently once more, a rushing tsunami that could topple over her at any moment.

"Oh God!" Dani didn't think she could stand Luis holding it from her again. In an attempt to speed things along, Dani wobbled as she transferred one of her hands to her clit, aggressively strumming it as she shivered and moaned. Luis let go of one of her splayed legs, and her abs strained as she continued to hold it aloft -- he reached down and batted her hand away from her thrumming nub, before taking over the challenge himself.

Luis rubbed and ground his fingers against it abrasively, and Dani's echoing moans evolved into quaking cries of pure joy. Her leg crashed to the ground, and she dug her heel into the dirty alley floor, crying out with pristine pleasure as the twin sensations of Luis' raging manhood in her drenched pussy and his flickering fingers upon her engorged clitoris overwhelmed her senses.

"Getting close, are we?" Luis grinned, huffing with the effort as he continued to pump her and play with her.

"Yes!" Dani screamed with rapturous glee, "Oh God please don't stop!"

Luis' grin grew wider. "As if I could ever deny a slut like you."

"AHHHHH!"

He slammed inside her, and Dani threw back her head and screamed into the night, convulsing and quivering around Luis' cock as the orgasmic tide finally crashed over her, enveloping her writhing, half-naked, sweating body in a blanket of spasming, exhilarated delight. The bin rocked dangerously beneath her as she seized and wobbled, and she tipped forwards and grabbed Luis, panting and moaning raggedly, quavering with fervent euphoria.

Luis leaned in and kissed her, long and wet, as her shivering climax receded, and she passionately returned it, whimpering quietly as the final pangs of her orgasm dissipated. He pulled back and smiled at her, his cock still embedded firmly inside her, moving slowly.

"Worth the wait?"

"That... that was... incredible," Dani stammered, her head still whirling. "That was the best orgasm I've ever had." And she meant it.

Luis' thrusting began to pick up speed again. He returned both hands to her ankles, propping them back on his shoulders and slid his palms back down Dani's slick legs, resting them around her hips. She gasped and bashed her hands back against the straining bin. Aside from her trainers and socks, only her skirt remained on, bunched up in a ring around her torso beneath her rocking round breasts. Her mascara was smudged, and her hair was a sweating mess despite her ponytail keeping it out of the way.