Pandora's Box Ch. 02

Story Info
Pandora discovers something new in her box.
5.5k words
4.48
9.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe I am back here again, well, not exactly in a street whores knocking shop. But more like one of Mr. White's Mombasa shanty town brothels. I suppose the four-poster bed in the middle of the room is an improvement, and indeed the lack of used condoms is a bonus. Mr. White's bow tie thrusts out at me as he grins and ushers me into the room. I freeze perplexed; the massive room has pedestrian rails spieling around a bed in what can only be described as a queuing line. The strange thing is that the rails end in a chapel, with a two-yard open space around the bed. Spotlights make the mattress stand out like it is in full sun, and angled mirrors give me a three-sixty view while I wind my way around the rails.

Slowly as I spiral in towards the bed, a set of clothing becomes more visible, and the nearer I get, the less I liked them. Finally, at the chapel, I stop and look at Mr. White. I was surprised how the fat African could scrub up and the amount his expensive cut white tuxedo could cover over. He flashed his solid gold Rolex at me and waved me on. I scowled at him as he went for my arm.

"I'm not a whore!" I exclaimed

Mr. Whites's grin softened as he ran a hand over his greying, greased back hair. It seemed ever since an African tribe had won the title of being the most virial men on the planet, all Africans wanted the slicked-back look. Against Mr. White's dark flat face, the sliver white of the most advanced micro-bionic hair cream just made him look grey. It was like the man who had molested me in a street Whore knocking shop a week ago had gone white overnight. And here I was again, in another one of his brothels.

"As agreed with your husband John, you will be a whore for the night; otherwise, said video will be released." Mr. White announced like he was offering road directions.

I just stood there, mouth open in disbelief as the words 'Run like fuck.' circled around my brain. Yet again, I've let a situation not entity my own doing go too far. Still, I have to take the consequences of my husband's more than purvey game. And yet, here I am in a brothel pretending to be a whore for the night. Or at least that's what John has told me with his 'don't worry, I will be there.' For surer, he is not here, not in this room with me and a more than amorous fat African. While we stand in front of a bed with every bar and strap around it to cover every kinky need a customer might have, and even a few they don't.

If I really think about it, something has changed in me since the nocking shop. It's like an itch. I didn't know I had, has been scratched, and only Mr. White's cock can do it. Somehow my body knows John is not man enough to the deed, so maybe some of the most virile cocks in the world can. Perhaps, being tied to a bed in a Mombasa brothel is not that bad. My pussy is begging to think so.

So I let go of the rail and floated towards the garment on the bed, almost in a trance. I still didn't like what I saw, especially the black faux leather underbust corset and short PVC miniskirt. When my eyes landed on a vicious-looking chastity belt, I could not stay dry. I could already feel the moisture as I lifted up the metal belt, and my gaze went to a smaller thick dildo at the back and a larger, thinner one at the front. I look at Mr. White and wave the device at him. "What's this?" I Ask

"A breeding belt." He replied like we were discussing the weather. "Take a closer look at the bigger dildo, the one that goes up the cunt." I did. It was about eight inches long and half the thickness of an average penis and equality flexible with a slit in its top. "It's hollow," he said, "and underneath," I turn the belt over to expose what looked like a plastic pouch protruding from its base. "that's the seaman reservoir." I instantly drop the device and back up, shaking my head. "The men or man ejaculate into a funnel and fill up the reservoir. If it is one mans, growth jell can be added, keeps the jizz alive, and makes it easier to inseminate." He kept talking without missing a beat. "Of cause, ever since your husband suggested I show you around, I have been wanking like mad, got lots of my little swimmer's on ice. The thought of your big belly with Mr. White junior in it is more than enough to keep me going." He finished with a smile, another one of his black-toothed grins.

"I think I want to leave. Now."

He bowed. "You are free to go." I looked at him suspiciously. He looked back at me with genuine curiosity. "Why are you here?" he asked, splaying out his arms like he was trying to hug the room. "In a Tribal Consummation Chamber, in a Mombasa Township Brothel in Kenya?"

"You know why!" I spat

He threw back his head and Guffawed, "Please, Mr. White, put your superior black baby in my useless whore box." He squealed, feigning delight. And then his grin fell from his face as he stopped miming an orgasm. "I think your congregation of BsAmerica Cristian might have something to say after they see that video." His cheesy grin came back before he continued, "As agreed with your husband, you will be a whore for a night and wear a chastity belt." He said, nodding at the device on the bed. "That suits me fine," he continued "nothing was said about a breeding belt, and I don't want you fucked anyway. It will only be my swimmers knocking you up tonight if you are not already."

That was it. I just froze like a rabbit in oncoming headlights, unable to react. It was like the events of the last week had been unavoidable, all part of God's plan. That thought made it all seem inevitable, like I didn't have a choice. I knew I did, but for some reason, I couldn't see a way out, or maybe I didn't want one- Let me explain.

Ever since my encounter in the nocking shop, I had felt uneasy like something was missing from my life, a baby. I had been married to John for over nine years, of which six we have been trying. Yet, somehow after my encounter, everything has changed. It felt like a biological time bomb had started ticking. Here I was in the city with supposable the most virile men and was stuck in a resort while all that talent went by.

So when the call came from Mr. White asking what the godly folks back home would think as he had a video and if I didn't want it to go viral, I had to return to the knocking shop. I spent the rest of the day walking around the resort like a zombie. One minute thanking the bartender was cute, and I could make a couple of hundred dollars, the next a god-fearing wife ordering a drink. So when John came to me saying he had done a deal with the African and I had to spend a night in one of his brothels, I just jumped out of my skin. For a moment, I was Pandora the slut, who was constantly horny and wanted to get pregnant. The other minute I was the uptight everything's out to get her, Medical Doctor Pandora.

After John told me Mr. White wanted me to be a whore for a night. MD. Pandora had just screamed at him to get the next flight home, and he needed to call Reverent Tom, explain I had been molested. A video was about to be released. It took a couple of stiff drinks to calm me down so that John could explain I would spend the night dressed like a whore, with a chastity belt on, so no fucking. MD. Pandora thought it was already too late and tried not to think about the nocking shop, Slut Pandora wouldn't let her.

To calm me down, John made me talk to the Reverent. In tears, I described everything, even the fact I could be pregnant with a black baby. The Reverent was overjoyed, spouting on about how all children are welcome into the kingdom of heaven, regardless of skin color. He assured me the church and congregation would worship my child like the miracle he was. When I explained Mr. White's ultimatum and that he was really just a pimp and probably wanted to whore me out. The Reverent said I should trust in the Lord, that everything was in God's hands. And as there was no contraception, sex with whoever was to produce a baby and was not a sin. He ended up telling me it was my marital duty to obey my husband.

John just sat on the bed with a Bonner listening to me. "It will be fun, watching you prance around a brothel dressed like a whore, with all those Horney Africans after you." He said, rubbing himself through his boxers. With that Slut Pandora was back. To say we didn't leave the apartment that day was an understatement; John was like a wild thing as we practiced every position a whore might have to do.

So came the fateful evening and the limo to take us to the brothel. Mr. White's flat face leered at me throw the open door as John was usher to the front passenger's seat by the driver. At the first bump, the fat Africans hand went to my knee. I threw it off. "I'm not your Whore." I snapped, and in my mind, Slut Pandora spared her legs.

"You will be," Mr. White mumbles. "You will be."

We rode the rest of the way in silence, even the setting sun made the shanty towns and slums of Mombasa look half decent, and by the time we arrive at the brothel, night had fallen. A group of prostitutes that hung around a dim street lamp roused themselves when John got out of the car. Tight-fitting tank tops were rolled down to expose every size and color of the breasts as they bussed around him like bees trying to find nectar. After a while, Mr. White shooed them away, and when he dragged me out, a row of mobile phones suddenly eliminated our way. I could guess what the men were saying through their lewd gestures and body language.

"Looks like the new whore meets with their approval." Mr. White said loud enough so everyone could hear. He then stopped outside a glazed door, pressed some numbers on a keypad, and swung it open.

"Should we tell them she a Bauble B," John said as he went through.

Mr. White reeled at John's comment, and his face looked like something unpleasant had been stuck under his nose. He then looked around furtively, like he was trying to gauge a reaction, looking for suspicious behavior.

"What's a Bauble B?" I asked, thinking that they had yet again got my bra size wrong.

Mr. White grabbed my arm and shoved me through the door into the lobby.

"Breeding Bitch." John said through a sheepish grin. I just glowered at him.

The lobby was a complete contrast to the dull unkempt block exterior of the building and the defunct neon sign that ladled it 'lub 69' as the C didn't work. It was like stepping into another wold, polished parquet floor, spotlit photographs of scantily clad women hung on the wall like a room-sized menu. I could imagine Slut Pandora running up to her portrayal and pointing out her saggy boobs and extra-large well fucked mound. John looked at the number at the bottom of one picture and joked about having a fifty-eight with mayo and extra lube.

The bunny girl smiled at him on cue as we approached the kiosk, and Mr. White took my bag. "As we are now officially on tribal land, tribal laws prevail." He said, giving my bag to John. "Under tribal law, all the wife positions and the wife belong to the husband." My mouth fell open as John put the slip for my bag in his shirt pocket and grind at me. "Mobile phones as well. We don't want any unauthorized communication." Mr. White smiled at John. "Unfortunately, as a non-member, you will only have access to the viewing lounge." Then Mr. White totally ignored me as he waved us through a set of bauble doors. It was like I didn't matter anymore.

Slut Pandora shimmied with excitement. 'It's how they treat their whores, like a slab of fuck meat only interesting when they want to use one of their wholes. We are less than garbage to them until we become a walking cash machine for the brothel, nothing more.' --Baby- I thought.

The room was dark but well-furnished in red comfortable leather chairs and couches, all facing a big glass window in the far wall. "One-way mirror and video feed from the private rooms," Mr. White said, pointing to screens on another wall. "So you don't have to miss any of the action. Bar and all Refreshments are on the house. If you prevail yourself of our girls, membership, and fees can be taken from your wife, as her income is now yours."

With that, Mr. White grabbed me by the arm and pushed me up three flights of stairs to the top floor. "Tribal Consummation Chamber," he said, making me go into a larger room with a four-poster feather bed at its center.

So here I am in front of the bed with a whores costume and breeding belts on it, unable to think. Slut Pandora doesn't want to leave, and MD. Pandora is nowhere to been seen. According to a load of mirrors, it seems to me God does move in mysterious ways, or maybe he is just a pervert. The more I look at what's on the bed, the greater my stomach seems to sink, like a bad meal wanting to come back up. At least I could run out and lock myself in the toile for the rest of the night. But Slut Pandora stops me, her nagging voice in the back of my head going on about Superior black babies. I can imagine her rubbing her tummy in delight. 'Anyway, it's only one night.' I imagine her saying.

"What's this room used for?" I asked as a distraction more than actually wanting to know.

"Thought you would never ask." Mr. White stated with delight. "Under tribal law, the wife belongs to the husband, and the husband belongs to the tribe. As part of the BsAfrica Movement, we base our laws on the Old Testament. The elders are to be obeyed. When a wife or daughter goes against the elders, she is brought here to be traded. Once a quarter, the elder's meat here for an auction, the sold female is prostrated on the bed and the purchaser or perishers, plural, line up in front of the chapel so a shaman can marry them. Then the lucky owner comes forward and consummates the marriage, all under the watchful gaze of the Lord and everyone elect." Mr. Whites's grin widened. "So once the marriage has been consummated, the wife belongs to the tribe."

"You mean she becomes a tribal whore." I snap and can't stop a flirty smile spared across Slut Pandora's face.

Mr. White moved in and patted my tummy. "Would you like to be sold to a tribe and tied up until your belly swelled with a superior black baby." He said with a grin. I just slap his hand away. "No matter, "he said, stepping back, "The breeding belt will be just a good," His smile deepened. "Now, how about fitting?"

I gave him my best Fuck You grimace.

"So," he said, "do you believe in your wedding vows, swearing under the eyes of God to obey your husband until death us do part." Mr. White said while miming the placement of a wedding band on his finger. "Your Husband is downstairs waiting for his wife dressed like a whore to fraternize with our customers."

I just looked at him. "Waring a chastity belt," I huffed, "not being secretly fucked by your personal sperm bank." Then, I spat, "Like you promised."

He just shrugged. "I'm a Pimp," he said casually like that was enough of an excuse. Then "Tell you what." like it wasn't at all staged. "You give me a blow job, and if I come within five minutes, I will give you compensation to ignore your vows and join your husband in the viewing lounge."

"Ten Minutes." Left my lips before I realized what I had said.

Mr. White nodded, "Ok, but if I don't cum, you will inseminate yourself with and whenever I put a new reservoir into the belt."

Before I could stop her Slut Pandora said, "Fifteen, and I will let you fuck and sell me like the whore you want me to be."

"Deal." Mr. White said, leaping forward and shaking my hand. That was it; my fate was sealed, not with a kiss but a blow job. Mr. White unbuttoned his slacks pulled down his boxers, and lay back on the bed with his flaccid dick handing over the edge. "You have fifteen minutes and no biting!"

I just looked at the big black snake that hung between his legs with horror; Slut Pandora had vanished. Gingelly, I went to my knees and lifted it up to my mouth. It smelt of damp cellars and tasted of stale fish. I had never really given John a blow job, what with his premature ejaculation problem. Just my breath would get him hard, and one lick was all it took. This circumcised thing in my hand without a head looked bead and smelt terrible. So reluctantly, I ran my tong up and down its length, until to my relief, it started to show signs of life. By the time it began to look like a breeding stick, and I began to naturally respond. A voice came from the bed. "Five minutes," it said. I was surprised that much time had already passed when it said "remaining ." I panicked; there was no way I could do this in time, so I inwardly called for slut Pandora.

It was like an out-of-the-body experience while I watched a person on her knees go at a penis like her life depended on it. I suppose, in a way, it was. If the owner didn't come in the next five minutes, I would be forced to spread my legs and become a common whore. Suddenly, Slut Pandora stopped, and grinned at me, then shrugged as Mr. White sat up and pushed me away. Suddenly my mouth tasted like a parrot cage, and I couldn't stop gaging.

He just threw the corset at me. "Put this on," he ordered. "Nickers and belt off, skirt, suspenders, stocking and hooker heels on."

Defeated, I put the corset and sunders on and couldn't get over the prostitute in the mirror. As Mr. White pulled the corset tight, and a pair of Double D tits popped out. Then there were the suspenders and fishnet stocking that emphasized my ass and exposed cunt. Finally, the long thin hooker heals, mad me totter about lick a drunken slut, image complete.

"On the bed, legs up." Mr. White ordered. Slut Pandora let him move her around, so her ass was hanging over the edge. "You know what the only job of a whore is?" I shook my head. "To do what she is told and shut the fuck up." He then placed my hand through my thighs, but I refused to grab my shins. He slapped me, "Whore." He shouted and razed his hands again. The next stroke sounded like a gunshot, and when I opened my eyes, Slut Pandora was next to me, legs in the air.

'Ten cocks or a hundred it makes no difference. It's one baby, yours.' She mouthed. 'You in a whore house be a whore, accept you are a whore, for at least for one night.'

When Slut Pandora grabbed my shins, my knees came up, and my legs spread. "Good," Mr. White said. "Mostly, your John and pimp will use little words to keep it to a simple yes or no so you can understand. You're paid to fuck, not supply an opinion, so talking is not allowed" He spat on his hands and started to masturbate. "Whores only need four words, yes, and fuck me harder. A simple shake of the head will surface as a no after a John pays a no becomes a yes, and you will be punished if you fail to fully compile. House gets half, and expenses are deducted. Do you understand?" I try and nod. "A simple yes will do."

"Yes," I said

"Yes, what." He said

"Yes, Mr. White." I replay

With that, Mr. White thrusts his cock into me and starts up a constant rhythm, sending my tits bouncing against the corset. "Tomorrow morning, you will go to your apartment at the resort to retrieve your passport money and credit card and one change of clothing. Come straight back here and hand the lot in at the kiosk. We will keep your passport, max out your credit cards because you will never need them again, and you can keep any Kenyan shilling you have. After that, you will get your jabs for sexily transmitted diseases. Find your bunk bed in the whore's dormitory, the one with your whores outfit on it, and stay there until breakfast at 08:00."

It didn't matter what he was saying. I just tuned out. The itch I knew I didn't have was being scratched in the most primal way possible.

"After breakfast," Mr. White continued, "you will shower, shave your cunt and armpits, put on your whores outfit and come down to the lounge and start the morning shift. Don't forget to lube up your cunt and ass. I don't want your ass-whole destroyed when the highest bidder takes you anal cherry." Mr. White kept up his momentum as he gave me his orders. "For the next month, you will work the day shift whoring out whatever part of your body the johns pay me for. After that, and maybe for the next four or five years, you will be on the night shift taking up to one hundred customers a night. Finley, when you are all fucked out, and no value to us will sell you to a tribe." With that, I could feel him tense.

12