Pandora's Box Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But still, my itch needed more scratching.

"I'm about to come and will climb on you and use you like a john. Afterword's you have five minutes to get out from underneath me, clean off your cunt. Theirs a black box under every bed and proper for your next customer, exactly as you are now." He grunted cereal times and went limp on top of me.

Slut Pandora wrapped her legs around him, and I lay there as the fullness inside me subsided. Eventually, his flaccid cock slid out, leaving an emptiness I had never felt before. It was easier than I imagined to roll the African off; the box had dry wipes in it, amongst other things. So I cleaned my cunt off, laid back on the bed, legs up in the air as before, and weighted to be turned into a Whore. I heard it before I saw it clumpy footsteps spiraling around the rails, slowly getting closer. My first thought of the man standing in front of me looking straight at my exposed cunt was that of a griller. His dark eyes stared wantonly at my sex.

"You sleep, Boss." He said in pigeon English

Mr. White stirred and sat up. "Tyrone?" he said, his tone turning it into a question.

"Viewing lobby garcon, want Lounge open cost much free drinks." He said as his dark eyes went back to my sex.

"You want to fuck our new whore." Mr. White said like he was asking the time. "Be the first to use her like the whore she is. Tyrone nodded. "Got the coin." Tyrone flipped what looked like a large red tidily wink at Mr. White. Who then showed it to me "Club 69 logo on both sides, one side says cunt in Swahili and the other Cunt in English. From now on, anyone gives you one of these, you immediately make your cunt available like the whore you are."

Tyrone nodded and move in on me, grabbed my knees, and painfully pulled my legs apart. "Legs open Whore." He growled in a gravelly smoker's voice. He then positioned himself and let go of my legs. "Open." He ordered. It took all of slut Pandora's ability to keep them open. He fiddled with himself for a time, then just lined up his cock and entered me, like skewering the piece of fuck meat I was. He then yanked me forward so he could fully penetrate me and then started to power fuck me lick a steam engine.

"Did you sort out the Lebanese bitch?" Mr. White asked while I was being skewered by Tyrone's cock.

Tyrone grinned. "I fuck her head down toilet, know their palace." He said while he kept thrusting into me. "Cunts tight, on this." He said, throwing back his head, "Johns come quick, lots customers' lodes money." He grinned at me. "How much you pay, maybe I buy?" he said, reaching out and roughly grabbed my tits.

Mr. White slid off the bed and pull up his pants. "When you finish up here, tie the whore to the bed, then open up the club. I want to go get my first insemination reservoir" he then turned to me. I tried to focus on him, but Tyrone's thrusts were so big my tits got in the way. "Whore, I see you have already met Tyrone, your pimp. Do as he says, and your life here will be easier and less painful." With that, he ducked underneath the rails and left.

Tyrone didn't even grunt. He just pulled out and zipped himself up. Then, like the whore I know I was, I let him tied me spared eagled to the bed. He left without a word, and after his footsteps faded away, I realized what a predicament I was in, and I had let it happen.

Suddenly, MD. Pandora stood before my spread-eagled legs; she bent down and snapped on a pair of surgical gloves. 'Swollen and extended,' she said in my mind, 'definite signs of sex."

"Intercourse." Slut Pandora asked, sticking a finger in and pulling out a bead of white goo that shimmered in the light. "Chance of pregnancy?"

"Some." MD. Pandora said, placing a hand on my pelvic, "Late-stage ovulation depends on the amount and variation of swimmers man enough to do the job."

"The more, the merrier." Slut Pandora said, beaming. "Let the Johns come and in a brothel with some of the most viral men on the planet, I mean one hundred cocks a day, one of those must be loaded.'."

John...' MD. Pandora let out a little giggle. 'John, the name given to men who pay to use a whore, and John you husband who will still use a whore without paying. And him the fat African, you know if it's anybody's, it will be his. And you think what, he will let you leave?"

"I hope not." Slut Pandora said as she lay back on the bed and spared her lags. "Ninety-Eight to go."

I mean, this is just great; I'm tied to a bed in a Mombasa brothel having to listen to two imaginary egos arguing if that isn't the first sign of madness. I don't know what is, so I just close my eyes and hope they go away.

'You can't stay here. This is no place for a pregnant woman, never mind a baby...' In my head, MD. Pandora's voice faded away to the sound of approaching footsteps.

"Daddy's home." Mr. White yelled, showing me a breeding belt reservoir full of white liquid. He stood before my spread legs. "If I were ten years younger, I would give you another seeing too." He said, rubbing his crotch. "Anyway, time to get your chastity belt fitted," he shook the reservoir at me and grinned. "Downstairs, you have a husband to entertain." With that, he undid the straps on my arms and feet.

I just lay there. If I asked myself did I really want to be a whore the answer would be no, but I still lay there. What if Tyrone came in or another man, men, the whole brothel, all of Mombasa, Kenya Africa, 'You would still lay here.' I was Slut Pandora 'Take them all because you are a whore, Tyrone's whore, because Tyrone told you to.' In some way, I wished a group of men would come in and use me. At least I would know.

"Move your ass useless cunt." Mr. White snapped. I just looked at him and slowly slid off the bed. When he put the breeding belt in front of my feet, I stepped in and waited, "Slide it on." He ordered.

Slowly I bent down, grabbed the metal belt, and pulled it up past my legs until the big dildo press against my sex. "What happens after I slide this up, my cunt?"

"You can spend the rest of the night entertaining that ass-whole of yours in the lobby, give hand jobs maybe a tit fuck or a blow job to our customers. Or even some dry humping and take a bukkake or two."

"And after that?"

Mr. White shrugged. "Go back to the resort." He lied.

"And after that?" I said. He just looked at me blankly. "Maybe grab my credit card, passport, and change of cloth, cum back here and hand them in at the kiosk and start a new life as Tyrone's whore?" I suggest, for a moment, I thought I saw water in his eyes, tears of joy. "And of cause, this is a great place for a pregnant woman and or to raise a baby." This time his eyes glazed over as he stood there, lost for words like he was frozen in time.

'fucked up,' MD. Pandora said, zooming in on the dildo pressing against my pussy lips. 'you really going to push that up your thwaite. Let him constantly rape you with whatever is in the plastic bulb and have his baby.' She said sarcastically as she paced around Mr. White. 'You know daddy is a murdering, kidnapping, sex tracking, son of a pimp. I bet he has never had his head down a toilet while being but fucked.' She ran her gloved hand around his crotch and then grabbed his ass. 'Virgin.' She said, 'I bet we can get a pretty penny or two for this ass-whole.'

"Or," I said, breaking the spell, not leave the resort until it's time to get on a flight back home. Then spend the next nine months pretending nothing happened until a superior black baby pope out." Mr. White looked at me blankly. "This is what's going to happen. You are either going to push this," I tried to look at the digest dildo, "Rape stick up my cunt, lock and secure the breeding belt, and send me downstairs as Tyrone's Whore. Or you will get this fucking dildo cage away from my cunt; replace it with a normal chastity belt. After which, I will go to the lobby doo all Tyrone suggests. Then in the morning, return to the resort stay there until our flight home." Mr. White looked at me coldly, "Should my life here cause a miscarriage, it will be your fault. The choice is yours. You will either push this up me and make me Tyrone's whore. Or replace it with a regular chastity belt, and I will bring up your son in America as an American.- Your choice.

MR. White came over to me and gently took the weight of the belt, so I relaxed my legs. Then, almost simultaneously, he pushed it up slapped both the back and underneath to make sure it was well and truly berried in me. Then he pushed me over the bed face down, slammed the sperm reservoir in place, spun me around and yanked up the locking clasp, and clicked a small padlock in place. As I was winded from the invasion, it was all over by the time I realized what had happened.

Mr. White took a step back to admire his handy work. "You're my whore now." He said triumphantly, "Your husband has already sold you." He then slapped both my ass cheeks hard. "Time to go downstairs and ern you keep Whore Pandora."

12