Pandora's Box Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tugged on Dani's bra and pulled it away -- her massive breasts sprung free, swaying on her chest as Dani gasped with excitement.

"Fuck my life," Jake breathed, shaking his head in disbelief. "They're better than I imagined." He leant in and took Dani's heaving breast into his mouth -- she cried out in delight as she felt his tongue lap at her sensitive udder, running around her small areolas and lashing her pink nipple. After a short time, he pulled away and delivered a similar honour to her other breast, while his hand continued to rub the first so as not to neglect it.

"You have the greatest knockers I've ever seen," Jake said, shaking his head disbelievingly again and grinning, scarcely able to believe his luck.

"I'm pretty fond of them myself," Dani replied, squeezing her boobs together and grinning back.

"Seriously, what are they? Double D's or something?"

"I'm a G-cup," Dani laughed, shaking her head in mock indignation. "You have no idea how bra sizes work, do you?"

"Hey, as long as I get to play with them, I'm happy," Jake laughed back.

"And what about you?"

"Hmm? What about me?"

Now it was Dani's turn to look intensely at Jake. Holding eye contact, she propped herself back on her knees and knelt in front of him, running her small hands up his thighs and stopping at the button that held his jeans together.

"You've got something to show me too." Scarcely able to contain her lust, Dani slid a hand down Jake's crotch until she felt it hit something long and hard. Grinning, she began to rub Jake's cock through the denim.

"That's true," Jake breathed, wrapping his hands around Dani's tight waist. He felt his heart skip a beat as he looked her over -- she looked unbearably cute, topless and barefoot, wearing only her tiny black skirt and staring at him with those wide hazel eyes and that cheeky smile, her long, luxurious brown mane draped down her back.

"So? Can I see?" Dani's smile grew wider and she bit her lip as she began to tentatively fiddle with the button.

"How could I possibly say no?"

With a delighted and slightly malevolent giggle, Dani undid the button and pulled the zipper on Jake's jeans down. He helped her get them off, along with his shoes and socks, and then loomed above her in just his black boxer-briefs. His huge erect length was even more prominent now, straining against the material, begging to be set free.

Dani couldn't even wait. She tucked her thumbs behind the waistband of Jake's undies and pulled them down his legs, giggling as his huge length sprung out elastically from his crotch, swaying slightly and dripping pre-cum. Even Jake was surprised by her eagerness, and he fell back compliantly when Dani placed a hand on his chest and softly pushed, allowing her to straddle his torso.

"You said I know how to get a guy worked up," she grinned mischievously, tossing her long, wavy locks behind her head, her big round tits bouncing gently and her taut abs tensing.

"I did," Jake said breathlessly, transfixed by how simultaneously hot, cute, and beautiful this girl looked.

"Well, you haven't seen anything yet." Dani athletically pivoted around to face the other direction, planting her feet firmly on the sofa. Her heart-shaped ass and toned back were facing Jake now; he saw her lean forwards, and then exhaled as he felt her soft, dainty hands wrap around his solid cock.

Jake tensed as he felt Dani's warm breath against the tip of his prick, exhaling deeply as he felt her wet, full lips close around his cockhead. Her mouth started moving up and down his shaft, working it with expertise and enthusiasm, and Jake inhaled as small rushes of pleasure began to tingle along his strained length. He could see Dani's head bobbing up and down from behind, and he groaned indulgently as she gently scratched his balls and taint, orally working his length simultaneously.

Dani slurped and sucked eagerly, grasping Jake's scrotum and rolling his jewels around in her hand. She made sure she buried herself up to the hilt, taking Jake's entire length inside her and holding it for several seconds before slowly and sensually sliding her lips back up to the top again. With the completion of each long stroke she gave Jake's nuts a soft squeeze before working her way down again.

After some time and as she reached the top again, Dani started to plant sloppy kisses down Jake's pulsating pecker, reaching the bottom and taking his plump balls into her mouth. She rolled them around, working her tongue around them and sucking as she stroked him off. Jake's groans grew longer and deeper as she continued, and she felt his hand start to stroke her leg as he squirmed beneath her.

"Are you enjoying yourself honey?" Dani asked coyly, releasing Jake's testicles and glancing back over her shoulder as she flashed a cheeky grin.

"You're fucking amazing at that," Jake gasped, his voice wavering slightly. "Fuck, that feels so good."

Dani giggled naughtily as she continued to pump Jake's 7-incher with her hands. "But we're only just getting started."

She leant back over and took the tip of Jake's penis -- just the tip -- into her drooling mouth. She sucked it with lustful abandon, running her tongue around the rim of the glans and across the slit, before sinking his entire length back down her throat.

As Dani dutifully and beautifully worked his cock, Jake began to stroke and caress her long, smooth, gorgeous legs. She shifted back slightly, as if to get a better angle for her pleasurable assault on his dripping member. Her bubble butt wobbled closer, and Jake reached up and firmly seized it, grasping her bouncy round cheeks with both hands.

Dani giggled, muffled by Jake's cock, and wiggled her toned peach from side to side. Jake grabbed the hem of her small, fragile skirt and threw it up around her hips before delivering a hard slap to her bare buttock. She let out a muted cry, suppressed again by Jake's solid prick, but only wiggled her ass harder. Jake delivered two more hard spanks and Dani gasped out in both pain and joy.

Jake tightened his grip on Dani's backside and dragged it towards his face. As if sensing what he was planning to do, Dani let out a low, soft moan. Her cotton-clad pussy was inches from his nose, and Jake could smell her hot, wet sex through the soaking fabric. Her panties were drenched, and her wetness streamed down her thighs in long clear streaks.

"Fucking hell. You're so wet," Jake noted with a grin, running a single finger up Dani's inner thigh and coating it in her pussy juices.

"I know, once I get turned on it's like Victoria Falls down there," Dani panted with a light chuckle.

"That's so fucking hot," Jake said, rubbing Dani's pussy slowly through her sodden panties. She started to breath heavily, and he felt her grip on his cock tighten.

Jake hooked two fingers beneath the crotch of her panties and peeled them to the side, admiring the way the material tried to cling to her pussy lips. Dani's delicate, soaking pink flower slid into view and Jake shook his head once more in disbelief.

"Fucking hell. Even your pussy is perfect."

"Yeah?" Dani's voice came out as a breathless gasp.

"Yeah. That's one of the tiniest, tightest little pussies I've ever seen." Jake probed Dani's kitty gently with his fingers, rubbing around the labia and softly brushing her clitoris. Her breathing grew sharper and more strained, with the occasional moan slipping out as Jake explored her soft, pulsating slit.

"You smell so good," he whispered, sliding the tip of his finger -- just the tip -- into Dani's wet opening. She gripped his cock even more tightly as she felt the insertion, releasing yet another high-pitched moan. Her intense wetness had lubricated her perfectly, and Jake easily wedged his entire digit up to the knuckle inside her leaking hole. Dani let out a sharp gasp followed by another long, yearning moan, arching her back and throwing her head to the ceiling.

"Feel good?" Jake asked with a smirk.

"Fuck yes," Dani gasped breathlessly, pushing herself back on Jake's digit.

"I bet you taste good as well."

"Oh! I do!" There was a carnal desperation to her voice, as if she had never wanted anything more than to feel Jake's tongue on her drenched twat for all her life.

Jake could smell and feel the heat coming from Dani's eager slit. With one hand still stretching her panties to the side, he pulled his finger out and gathered her skirt up around her hips, holding it in place and completely exposing her thirsting cunny to him. All the while he heard only her heavy, strained breathing as she continued to slowly slide her hands up and down his erect length.

"Then I think I'll have a taste."

Dani squirmed as she felt Jake's hungering breath against her tender kitty, her chest heaving as she tensed up, waiting to feel him properly against her soaking velvet folds; as soon as she felt his tongue probe her eager twat for the first time, she gasped out with sheer salacious bliss and let go of his cock, digging her fingernails into his thighs.

Jake started off slow and steady, with gentle kisses and light flicks of the tongue on her lips and inner thighs. It was equal parts entrancing and frustrating as Dani got more and more worked up, wriggling and heaving with pleasure and yet aware that Jake was deliberately ignoring her clit. He got closer and closer; his tongue would lash her lips either side; he would brush it ever so slightly with his fingers; and she could feel his warm breath against it. But he refused to take the plunge, clearly not in any mood to rush things along.

Jake's tongue slithered continually across her labia, occasionally probing her tight opening, and he began to massage Dani's inner thighs with his thumbs as her breathing got deeper. At long last, she began to feel the first successive assault on her sensitive pink pearl as Jake's tongue began to lap at it properly.

Again, he started off slow, but got faster and faster as Dani wordlessly urged him on, gently gyrating her hips and breathing deeply. The only sounds were the soft squelching of tongue against clit and Dani's increasingly laboured breaths; Jake loved the soft feel and exquisite, feminine scent of Dani's pussy, and he eagerly burrowed his face further between her legs, speeding up his oral attack on her tiny bean.

"Oh! Yes! Faster!" Dani whispered urgently. Jake complied, lashing Dani's clit with abandon, and she threw back her head and moaned louder.

"Fuck! Faster!" Dani pushed her rump into Jake's face, squeezing her thighs together and wailing with rapturous glee. Panting desperately, she gripped Jake's still solid manhood and returned it to her mouth, slipping her big red lips around his girth and sucking aggressively, her head thrusting up and down in a mindless frenzy.

She made sure the head of Jake's cock grazed the back of her throat as she took him in his entirety. His pulsing length felt incredible in her salivating mouth, and she could taste his salty pre-cum dripping across her tongue as it flowed down his veined shaft in long streaks.

The sounds of wet, slippery body parts slapping, slurping and slicking together, along with carnal moaning and groaning, filled the air as Dani and Jake energetically 69'd on the sofa, her mouth wrapped around his cock like a vice and his mouth buried in her pussy like a vacuum. Their hot, toned, naked bodies ground against each other, and Dani squirmed with pleasure as her voluptuous cushion-like tits rubbed against Jake's solid washboard abs, her delicate nipples chafing abradingly against his steel skin.

"Damn girl," Jake panted as he pulled his mouth away from Dani's snatch, a long string of saliva mixed with her pussy juices attached to his lower lip, "you could suck the chrome off a tow hitch with skills like that."

Dani almost gagged on his length as she snorted with laughter. She came up for air, giggling. "That's hands-down the best compliment I've ever received."

Dani used the momentary pause to hop off Jake and pull her skirt and panties off properly, sliding them down her jutting ass and wide hips, past her long, streamlined legs, and off her cute little feet, leaving them in a damp heap on the carpet.

Dani eagerly clambered back atop Jake, resuming her previous position, and he immediately returned to pleasuring her glistening twat as she pushed back towards him. She gasped out in delight and returned his veined cock to her mouth, taking shallower strokes but working his shaft and glans with her tongue as she sucked. Dani reached down and keenly fondled Jake's balls, gently rolling and pressing them between her fingers. They were unshaven and a little coarse, yet satisfyingly soft between the hairs, and the musky smell drove her absolutely wild.

Jake, however, was really starting to go to town on her. Dani was rapidly losing both rhythm and concentration as she found the pleasure emanating from between her legs starting to overwhelm her. She was panting rapidly, her mouth still stuffed with Jake's stiff prick, and she moved her hands to his thighs and started to squeeze as the sensation grew and grew.

Dani started to grind her pussy against Jake's face, thrusting her hips and moaning with ecstasy. She could feel his magical tongue working every nerve on her tender, engorged clitty. At the same time, he ran his hands up her thick gleaming thighs to her round, toned ass cheeks and started to knead and press them aggressively. This extra stimulation was driving Dani wild and she thrashed even harder against him, not giving a thought as to his own comfort as she desperately tried to hasten the arrival of her impending orgasm.

Jake ran one hand back down to her pussy and slid two fingers between her soaking velvet curtains, whereupon he began a steady and focused assault on her G-spot. Dani cried out with heady arousal, shaking lewdly as this dual assault on her slit and her clit drove all other thoughts out of her head.

Jake, for his part, was loving every second; he could feel Dani rubbing and grinding mindlessly against him, the result of his attack between her legs. He didn't even mind that she had stopped sucking his cock -- driving her to this one, searing orgasm was his only priority.

Dani's nipples, erect and hard, continued to grind against Jake's abs, and she revelled lewdly in the sensation of it. "Oh God!" she gasped, digging her fingernails into his thighs. "Oh fuck, right there! Oh!"

This only encouraged Jake further -- he could feel and taste the heat and moisture of her pulsing pussy as it built to incredible heights, and his tongue started moving so hard he could feel the muscle aching. He threshed Dani's tight little puss as fast as he could as she started to moan and cry out with abandon, so loudly that there was no chance the neighbours weren't able to hear.

The pressure built and built, and Dani felt the impending wave of pleasure rise high above her. She was right on the edge of no return -- and then her loins exploded, a burst of intense pleasure that lanced through her contracting body in great, rapturous strokes.

"AHHH! Fuck! Yes!" The wave crashed over Dani and she screamed out in unbridled salacious pleasure as her orgasm ripped through her. She closed her eyes tightly and her mouth fell open; her body spasmed, and Jake could feel her quivering uncontrollably atop him; her toes curled, her muscles contracted, and she clamped her legs shut around Jake's head, burying her face into a cushion and screaming with wild abandon.

"Oh my God," Dani wailed, panting as her orgasm receded. Her front was slick with sweat from sliding against Jake for so long, and she propped herself up with her plump tits hanging below her as her legs shook off the remnants of her climax. "Oh my God."

"Good enough for you?" Jake asked smugly as he pulled away from her still soaking hole.

"That... that was unreal," Dani gasped, putting herself into a more upright position as she tried to catch her breath.

She looked back to catch Jake's eye and blushed, slightly embarrassed that he had seen her in that state. But he was just smiling at her, a warm twinkle that made her feel safe and protected and sexy, and her embarrassment dissipated almost as quickly as it had arrived as she smiled gratefully back at him.

In fact, she was so grateful that she was starting to wonder how she could possibly pay him back. Jake still hadn't cum, and finishing him with a simple blowjob wasn't going to cut it. What if...

Dani felt a spike of energetic angst as she turned back and gazed at Jake's still erect cock -- his still erect, bare cock. Thoughts started to rush through her at lightspeed: thoughts of sliding his naked prick inside her unprotected pussy and giving him the ride of his life. After all, following that blinding orgasm he had just given her, it was really the least he deserved.

So many guys had tried to fuck her bareback all her life and she had managed to turn them all down. But Jake had said nothing. He had focused entirely on her so far. Who better than him to be the first?

It was definitely risky -- she was in her fertile period, four days away from ovulation. But he would pull out. She knew he would. She didn't need to worry.

With gleeful anxiety seizing in her belly, Dani slid herself forward towards Jake's pulsing manhood, leaving a glistening snail trail of her pussy juices coating his chest and abs behind her. She gripped him around the shaft, steadying her breathing and blinking rapidly with wide-eyed apprehension about what she wanted to do. His member was coated with virile pre-cum, already more than enough to get the job done if she was particularly unlucky.

However, despite her recent orgasm, Dani was still too horny and too frustrated to even consider the consequences in-depth. She just needed a cock inside her. Jake's cock. The condoms in her room were too far away. And, really, how disappointed would he be if that was her way of repaying him?

Dani tensed her muscles and rose, squatting above Jake's leaking phallus. Her soaking pussy hung mere inches above his slick cockhead. All she had to do was squat back down...

Suddenly, an arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her backwards. Dani yelped in surprise as she fell back, away from Jake's cock, and against his torso. She exhaled as she felt his warm breath against her ear.

"Easy there cowgirl. Wait here." Jake slid out from underneath her and rolled off the sofa, grabbing his jeans off the floor.

"What are you doing?" Dani asked, slightly irritated, cocking her head to the side.

"Just a minute." Jake held the garment in front of him and started going through the pockets -- he found his wallet, opened it up, and started flicking through, looking increasingly concerned.

"It's alright, you don't need to pay me for the service," Dani chuckled, but Jake just looked annoyed. He gave his wallet another once-over, then growled with exasperation.

"Damn it!"

"What's wrong?" Dani asked, genuinely confused.

"I thought I had a condom," Jake explained, chucking his wallet on the table and going back through his trouser pockets. "But it's not here."

"Chill," Dani said soothingly, smiling at him. "It's okay. We don't have to use a condom." An electric rush struck through her as she said this -- never before had those words passed her lips.

Jake looked at her searchingly. "You're on birth control then?"

"Nope," Dani replied coyly, placing the tip of her finger between her lips and winking at him. "You just gotta make sure you pull out, big guy."

But, to her shock, this only made Jake look more worried. "Nuh-uh, no way. No way are we doing it without a condom if you're not protected."

Dani raised her eyebrows -- this was the absolute last thing she had expected. Jake, realising that his phantom condom was indeed nowhere to be seen, threw his trousers on the floor in irritation.