Pandora's Box Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit."

"Hey, it's cool. I have condoms in my room." Dani tried hard to keep the disappointment out of her voice.

Jake looked up at her, the agitation on his face receding. "What? You serious?"

"Yeah, a whole box."

"Well shit!" Jake exclaimed, his face beaming. "Why the hell didn't you say so? C'mon!"

Jake moved as fast as lightning -- he pounced forwards and slid his hands under Dani, one under her back and the other under her knees, and he hoisted her naked body into his thick, sinewy arms in a bridal-style carry. Dani shrieked with gleeful laughter at this unexpected turn, wrapping her arms around Jake's wide shoulders as he stepped towards the hallway door.

"First or second door?" he asked, not a hint of strain in his voice as they stepped over the threshold.

"Second," Dani giggled, pointing with her foot. "Closest to the front door." She could already feel the telling wetness building rapidly in her crotch once more -- she blushed as she realised Jake picking her up had been the catalyst. She hugged him tighter, feeling like a tiny naked doll as he carried her into her bedroom.

Dani's room, like the rest of the flat, was small but cosy. A large double bed, wrapped in soft red blankets and buttressed with a number of fluffy pillows, took up most of the floorspace with only a narrow U-shaped channel for movement running around the bottom and sides. A large window with deep forest green curtains was directly behind the headboard. A glass-fronted sliding door wardrobe was embedded in the wall to the right, and there was just enough space on the left for a small desk. The walls were covered with music posters and photographs.

Jake grunted as he tossed Dani onto her bed -- she landed on her back with a soft thud, still giggling manically with her arms splayed out and her legs in the air. Jake watched her for a moment, feeling both inexorable sexual desire and a deep pang of longing affection for the laughing girl. Dani looked up at him and poked her tongue out playfully, flexing her abs and spreading her legs.

"C'mon then cowboy. What are you waiting for?" Dani grinned at Jake, her wide innocent eyes laced with not-so-innocent licentiousness. She rubbed her impossibly long, smooth legs together and bit her lip as she watched him intently.

"You're so fucking gorgeous." The words slipped out of Jake's mouth without him even thinking about them and, as if in a dream, he drifted towards Dani and clambered onto her bed. She looked unbelievably cute with her big grin and luxurious chestnut hair spread around her like a lion's mane; with her huge perky tits perched on her chest; with her flat, toned tummy gently rising and falling with her soft breathing; and with her flared hips sunk into the deep mattress.

"Right back at ya," Dani giggled as Jake crawled to a stop, looming above her.

"Where do you keep them?" he asked in a low voice that barely concealed his hunger, his raw desire to ravish every inch of her curvy, athletic frame.

"Right here." Dani rolled over to her bedside table and reached into one of the drawers, pulling out a box of condoms. She chucked them on the bed in front of Jake. "Take your pick."

Jake wasted no time, grabbing a condom and tossing the box to the side. He pushed Dani back down on the bed, making her giggle lustfully as her tits jiggled on her chest. He grabbed her hips and pulled her across the bed towards him, lining himself up with her tight and needy pussy. Jake carefully unwrapped the rubber, meticulously stretched it over his erect cock, and guided it towards Dani's soaking slit...

SNAP

"Shit."

"Huh? What happened?" Dani propped herself up on her elbows, her trim abs popping out as she stared at Jake's cock. Her mouth dropped open.

"Oh, shit."

The condom had split at the top and along its length across one side, the torn remnants clinging to the edge of Jake's penis. He shook his head with exasperation and brushed it off, allowing the latex to fall to the floor.

"Are you too big?" Dani asked as Jake grabbed the box back off the floor.

"I'd love to be," Jake replied with a smirk, "but I shouldn't be having a problem with these." He pulled a second condom out and returned the box to the carpet.

Jake unwrapped the second condom, and Dani watched anxiously as he rolled it down his hard member. It held -- Jake and Dani flashed a slightly nervous grin at one another, and the former spread the latter's legs as he moved back towards her leaking kitty.

SNAP

"For Christ's sake," Jake seethed as the second condom gave way, leaving a large hole at the top for his bare cockhead to poke through. He yanked the contraceptive off and tossed it to the floor.

"Here." Dani was already fishing out a third one.

"We're gonna go through the whole box," Jake said with an anxious laugh.

"This one will hold," Dani said with determination as she unwrapped it. She crawled towards Jake's cock and grasped it in a soft hand, sliding the condom over it with a slow and supremely cautious effort. Once done, she sat back to admire her handiwork.

"There!" She lay back down and spread her legs again, before reaching down and using her index and middle fingers to enticingly part her pussy lips. "Come and get it," she whispered with a twinkle in her eye and an erotic rush coursing through her.

But Jake didn't look convinced. "I don't know Dani. If it breaks inside you..."

"It'll be fine Jakey," Dani smiled, reaching back over and stroking him gently on the arm. "Come on. I'm really wet. I can't wait to feel you."

Jake nodded and knelt in front of Dani, once more positioning himself at her entrance. He took a deep breath as Dani held hers, found the right angle, and slowly pushed in.

"Mmm, that's good," Dani sighed as Jake's prick slid inside her. "Oh, fuck!" He bottomed out inside her, and then gradually began to saw back and forth. Dani's breathing grew louder and picked up pace, in rhythm with Jake's soft grunting, as they began to rut on her bed.

Dani propped herself up on her elbow and reached forward with her other hand, grabbing Jake for stability as she started to meet his thrusts. Her breathing was ragged and loud from the effort, as well as the glorious sensation of Jake's cock spearing in and out of her, despite the presence of the condom. Jake had wrapped both hands around her broad hips and was using this leverage to pump his cock with her slick pussy. Dani's giant tits swayed on her chest as her and Jake fucked deliriously, both brainwashed by their desperate hormones as their incredible desire for each other got the better of them.

As their fucking picked up pace, Dani's elbow gave out and she fell back against the bed, her weighty breasts rocking with the momentum. Jake used this opportunity to lean in and press his lips against Dani's, kissing her deeply. Dani wrapped her arms around Jake, their young, hot bodies pressed together as they rutted longingly. The slapping of their skin and the creaking of the bed filled the air, and Dani moaned softly into Jake's mouth -- he was an incredible kisser.

Jake picked up the pace, sliding in and out of Dani with more intensity, and she broke out of the kiss and gasped lewdly as charged sensations built up inside her. Still clinging to him, she gazed deeply into his eyes and he gazed back -- at exactly the same time they grinned and then giggled at each other, tightening their hold as Jake rapidly drove into her like a piston. Dani wrapped her glossy legs around Jake's lower back and flexed her abs as she bucked back against him, eager to coax his cum out by working his thick shaft with her tiny twat.

In response to this Jake groaned with pleasure and started fucking Dani even harder -- she cried out as her entire body rocked back and forth on the bed, her plump ass cheeks rubbing against the sheets and her tits continuing to jiggle back and forth, and she started to wonder if she was going to cum again before he did as the familiar feeling of sexual ecstasy began to well up between her legs once more.

But then Jake let out a low, extended moan and she knew he was close. She also knew it would be so insanely hot if they both came at the same time. Dani picked up her own efforts, rocking her hips into Jake's and wanking him off with her snatch.

"Does that feel good?" she breathed, leaning in and licking Jake's earlobe.

Jake's only response was a low, libidinous, barely contained snarl.

"Yeah? You loving it? You gonna cum for me baby?" Dani asked, grinning delightfully and enjoying the dirty talk.

"Unh, fuck."

"Yeah, you are. Do it baby, shoot inside me!" An electric charge ran through Dani as she said these words, despite the safety barrier of the condom, and she felt her second orgasm start to rise further and further, flowing through her lower body like a flood.

Jake groaned again, even lower and longer. They were both slippery with sweat and mad with lust. He was precious seconds away from cumming, and Dani desperately drove into his cock, grinding her tight pussy against him to draw out her own rapidly approaching climax at the same time.

Suddenly, Jake's expression changed from excited determination to one of horror; he let out a cry of shock and immediately halted his thrusting into Dani's tender hole.

Dani, however, didn't notice, and she continued to maddeningly pump Jake's swelling cock with her silky slit as she felt him start to pulse, his balls boiling, on the verge of firing his hot cum straight out and...

"Dani! Stop!" Jake cried out hoarsely, his voice thick with terror; he grabbed her thighs and pried them apart, forcing her to unwrap her legs from around his back.

"Ah! Jake! What the fuck?" Dani grunted as Jake pressed his hand against her shaven pubic mound and pulled his pulsating cock out of her -- and then gasped with a combination of astonishment and alarm when she saw that the third condom had also, finally, split. The tattered remnants hung from Jake's length, dripping with pre-cum, and would have offered no protection for her increasingly fertile pussy against his virile sperm had he noticed just a couple of seconds later.

"Oh my God," Jake panted, placing both hands over his face and groaning into them. "For fuck's sake."

"What is it?" Dani asked anxiously, slipping a finger into her pussy to have a feel. It was wet and slick, but it didn't feel like there was anything inside her. "Jake, what's wrong? You didn't cum, did you?"

"No. But that was way too close. Way, way, way too close." He took his hands away and Dani was shocked to see how pale he looked.

"Hey. Hey Jakey, it's fine." Dani rolled onto her knees and shimmied towards him, grabbing his hands in her own and giving them a comforting squeeze. "I just checked, there's nothing inside me." She smiled coquettishly and stroked his forearm teasingly. "Come on big guy. I know you were close. Just one more condom will do it, and then-"

"No!" Jake practically shouted the word, cutting Dani off. She stared at him, dismay twisting in her gut.

"What do you mean, no?"

"I..." Jake shook his head, looking like he had just seen a premonition of his own death. "I can't. No fucking way."

"Jakey-"

"Dani, all it takes is for the next one to break at the wrong time, and we're screwed."

"It's fine!" Dani grabbed a fourth condom out of the box, keen to finish off their tryst. Her still raging hormones were largely driving her desire to continue, but she also couldn't understand why Jake was suddenly so reluctant. The last condom had lasted a while, after all.

"It's fine?" Jake didn't look convinced at all. "What stage are you in?"

"Huh? Stage?"

"Yeah, you know. Your cycle."

"Oh. Right." Dani was a little taken aback by this question -- never before had she met a guy who even understood how menstrual cycles worked, let alone asked about hers. She swallowed, knowing Jake wouldn't like the real answer. "I, uh, ovulated a week ago."

"A week ago? You're sure?" Jake looked at her long and hard and Dani shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. "Are you telling the truth?"

"What? Of course I am!" But Dani felt guilty lying and clearly looked it too; Jake narrowed his eyes as he scrutinised her, and she looked away meekly.

"You're not! Dani, what the fuck?" There was clear anger in Jake's voice.

"It's no big deal," Dani gasped, going red in the face.

"This is a far bigger risk for you than it is for me you know. I'm not the one who could get pregnant." Dani said nothing, only feeling slightly flustered as Jake put into words the danger that gave her such a thrill. She continued to look down at the bed, avoiding eye contact.

"Tell me the truth. Where are you in your cycle?"

"I... I'm supposed to ovulate on Saturday. Four days' time."

"Four days?! Fuck me." Jake slumped down on the bed, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Jake, let's just try once more-"

"Absolutely not." Jake's tone was firm and definitive. "Four days... that's, what, a 15% chance of getting knocked up?"

"Uh, I guess? Something like that." Now it was Dani's turn to shake her head in disbelief. Countless guys had tried to fuck her bareback all her sexual life, and she had turned them all down. Now, the one guy she had actually decided to give permission to didn't want to do it. What were the chances?

"How do you even know all this anyway? Most guys don't even know what 'ovulation' means, let alone have given a damn what stage I was in."

"Well I do know," Jake replied bluntly. "A 15% chance of getting pregnant. You're really willing to risk that?"

"That's only if you cum inside me!"

"Which I totally nearly just did! And will if the condom breaks again! Where did you even get them from anyway?"

"I can't remember! I've had them since I was, like, 17!"

Jake blinked, a look of vague clarity spreading across his face. "What? Since you were 17?"

"Yeah?"

"You're 20, aren't you?"

"Yes? Jake, what's the big deal?"

Wordlessly, Jake leant over the bed and picked up the box of condoms. He turned it over and read the side, and his mouth dropped open as he let out a sigh of incredulity.

"Dani, these are expired!"

"What?"

"Your condoms! The entire box expired three months ago!" He chucked it in front of her. "No wonder they kept breaking!"

Dani gingerly picked up the box, staring at the small, printed date on the side. They had indeed expired three months ago -- the day before her first shift at Pandora's Box, as a matter of fact.

"Is... is that what happens when condoms expire?"

"Well, yeah. You didn't know?"

"No? I knew condoms expired but I... well, I didn't really know what happened to them." Dani went red in the face again as she admitted her ignorance.

"You know, for a girl who isn't on birth control, you're pretty lax about making sure you don't get knocked up," Jake said, the slightest hint of contempt creeping into his voice.

Dani scoffed. "Are you judging me? I've been off birth control since I was 16 and I haven't got pregnant yet. Besides, what about you? If you're so concerned about this, bring your own condoms next time!"

Jake laughed bitterly. "So it's my fault that you can't control yourself? You were still raring to go, even after I nearly blew my load in you. There are countless girls who haven't been as lucky as you just were."

"Oh yeah?" Dani folded her arms beneath her chest and scowled at Jake. "So those must be the ones you did cum inside then?"

Silence descended over the small bedroom -- a slow creak emanated from the bed as Jake leaned back, his facial expression changing from outraged to shocked to sombre. He opened his mouth to reply, said nothing and then, after a short pause, he climbed off the bed and left the room.

"...Jake?" Dani realised she had, somehow, touched a nerve. She sprung off the bed after him -- he was in the kitchen, hastily putting his boxer-briefs and jeans back on. "Jake?" she repeated. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"Save it." Jake glared at Dani as he pulled his shirt back on and stepped into his shoes. "I should have realised that you're just another self-absorbed airhead who doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone else."

Dani was taken aback, and slightly upset, by this sudden outburst. "What? I didn't mean anything by it, I just..."

"You have absolutely no idea how lucky you just got. Any other guy would have emptied his balls inside you and called it a night. And then, two weeks later, you'd be sat on the edge of your bed, positive pregnancy test on your nightstand, trying desperately to get him to pick up the phone."

This visceral image perturbed Dani, who was so shocked that she couldn't think of anything to say at all. She simply watched as Jake grabbed his coat and stormed towards the front door.

"W-wait! How are you getting home? Jake!"

Jake didn't reply; Dani heard the door swing open and slam shut, leaving her standing alone in the kitchen.

Alone, naked, and still very frustrated.