Pandora's Box Ch. 02c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening," Dani smiled brightly. "My name's Dani and I'll be your waitress for the evening. I'm here to take care of you, so if you need anything at all please let me know and I'll be certain to get it for you. The hostess should have explained the menu to you but, if you have any questions, again, please let me know."

It was Dani's usual introductory spiel and it got the usual reaction: the women all smiled pleasingly at her, while the men gazed down her body with barely concealed lust, like a predator sizing down their next meal.

Table 12 were just as nice, if a little more pervy, being composed entirely of men with heavy accents -- somewhere in southern Europe to be sure. They certainly enjoyed the fact that Dani seemed to linger a little too long at their table, laughing at their bad jokes and batting their roaming hands away while fluttering her eyelashes.

But Dani knew she had to move on, especially as she felt Luis' eyes bore into her from barely a few metres away. She felt dizzy as she said goodbye to table 12, a screen of light perspiration on her forehead as she moved across to table 11.

She stopped in front of them, and the buzz of conversation ceased almost instantly as they all turned to look at her. Dani tapped her fingers nervously against her thighs as she started to speak, her eyes darting rapidly from face to face.

"Good evening. My name's... ah!"

Dani yelped as she felt a hand grab the hem of her skirt, unintentionally making the other side ride up and expose just a sliver of her round ass cheek to the rest of the room. She looked down and was greeted with the beaming face of Grace, a slender and bubbly woman in her late 30s.

"Angel! Remember us?" Grace asked, her face sparkling like a firework display.

"I do," Dani replied, feeling a little bit of tension dissipate as her body relaxed and she loosed a smile. "You remember me?"

"Of course. How could we forget the girl with the twin peaks?" A nasally but deep voice, belonging to a man named Brad, rang out to her. Dani turned to him, noting that he was apparently wearing the same white tuxedo as last time. He had his hands over his chest in a cupping motion, making it abundantly clear what he was referring to.

"Ignore the pervert," Grace said, rolling her eyes. "As if we could forget a face as beautiful as yours."

"Here. By way of apology." Brad leant towards her; he tantalisingly held a tall shot glass half full of a clear liquid in the air, grinning expectantly.

"What is it?" Dani asked, grasping the glass in a still slightly sweaty hand.

"Find out."

"Drink!"

"Drink, drink, drink!" The table all started chanting, slamming their palms on the table. Dani burst out laughing, put the glass to her shiny lips, and tipped it back...

"Eugh!" Dani gagged, almost spitting the liquid back out, before forcing herself to swallow it. She handed the glass back to Brad, screwing up her face and pinching her nose frantically as he roared with laughter.

"Palinka," he said simply, his eyes flashing as the rest of the table continued to laugh like a pack of hyenas. "It's from Hungary. Knocks your socks off!"

"She's not wearing any!" Grace gleefully noted, glancing down at Dani's bare feet encased in stiletto heels.

"You bastard!" Dani giggled, still choking a little as she coughed up the taste of pure alcohol. "Warn me next time!"

They all smiled at her, and Dani grinned broadly back. She had forgotten how much fun they all were, and she could already feel the booze swimming around inside her.

"It's good to see you again Dani." The deep, bass-like voice rumbled from her left, and Dani immediately felt an electric rush course through her like a lightning strike. She turned and made eye contact with Luis Alvarez, who regarded her coolly with his endless green gaze and a half-smile.

"Y-you too Luis." Dani felt herself go red as a lobster, and she fidgeted with her skirt again. She could feel pure arousal coursing through her body in thick streams -- the sensation both excited and alarmed her, and her anxiety surrounding Craps was once again catapulted to the forefront of her mind.

"Aww! She's smitten!" Grace started giggling again, joined by the rest of the table. Dani didn't think it was possibly to go any redder but she certainly felt it, her cheeks burning like a bonfire.

"Leave her alone," Luis commanded softly, beckoning for Dani to come closer. "Ignore them."

Dani nodded as she crept closer to Luis, her entire body tingling as she took in his raw masculine scent, comforting and sexy and mixed with expensive aftershave.

"You look really good," he breathed, tracing a hand down Dani's slim torso and around the curve of her jutting hip. Dani licked her lips nervously, her stiff frame loosening a little bit more at his touch.

"T-thanks." He was looking at her with such kindness, and yet there was an obvious hunger behind his eyes, the very same primal spark she remembered from all those weeks ago. His want -- his need -- to have her again.

"What happened to your date?"

"Oh, he... he moved it. To next Friday."

Luis nodded with curiosity. "So you could have had a nice evening off. What made you decide to work?"

Dani gulped. She could have sworn there was a teasing undertone to his voice, but it was difficult to tell.

"I just... fancied working."

"So it has nothing to do with Preg Craps?"

"I...." Dani trailed off -- her mouth was dry, and she could feel the butterflies swirling faster and faster. Her heart drummed in her chest relentlessly.

"I remember, when we spoke after the last time, you said you weren't going to play again. So, naturally, I'm a little curious." A bright grin sparked on Luis' face. He was teasing her.

"I...." Dani swallowed hard, panting a little as she brushed her long brown locks out of her face. She remembered saying that. Even back then, however, she hadn't been sure whether or not she meant it.

"Did you not enjoy it?"

Dani's breath caught in her throat. He knew she had.

"It... it was... fine."

"Fine? Just fine?" Luis' grin grew wider.

"Well, no, it was... great. It was... really hot."

"Hot?"

The fluttering of butterflies had evolved into a whirlwind, boiling up inside Dani as if to burst out of her belly.

"Y-yeah. Hot."

"That's good to hear. So I can only assume that you want to play again?"

"Y-you reckon?"

"You tell me." Luis' tone was calm and measured, as always. Dani could feel salacious horniness flowing through her as she gazed at Luis, and he gazed back. Her pussy was steadily starting to get wet -- she could feel the heat and moisture continuing to build between her legs. Once it started, it usually took a lot to get it to stop.

"I... I don't know..."

"What's stopping you?" Luis' hand was still resting on her hip, and he started to stroke it ever so gently. Dani exhaled softly as his fingers brushed her through the black vinyl. "You know, Dani, I would never force you to do anything you didn't want to do."

"I know that, Luis..." Dani thought about placing her own hand over his, and then chickened out at the last second.

"Of course, that also means that I'm perfectly happy to encourage you to do things you do want to do. And I think you want to play Preg Craps."

"You do, do you?" The music, the voices, even the rest of Luis' table -- they all seemed far away again. In this moment, it really was just the two of them.

"That's right. If you want to play, you should. Don't let fear, or anxiety, hold you back, especially from doing things you enjoy."

It was an earnest statement -- maybe he truly meant it, or maybe he did just want to see her naked again. Perhaps both. But, deep down, Dani knew Luis was right. Everything about him, his face, his smell, his touch... it was intoxicating and it blinded her. The temptation to take the risk with him was just too strong, and Dani's entire body thrummed with delight as she realised she had her mind made up already.

But she couldn't just give in. She needed one more sign.

"I'll be right back." Before Luis could say anything else, Dani tore away from him and back towards the bar, ignoring the waving arm of a guest on table 13 as they tried to get her attention.

She breathed lightly as she approached one of the barmen, who was absent-mindedly polishing a tumbler glass.

"Eric! Can you pass me the badge box please?"

Eric placed the glass down and ducked beneath the bar, resurfacing with a cardboard box full of brightly-coloured badges -- the tokens necessary to play any of the risqué sex games Pandora's Box was infamous for hosting.

"Which one are you after?"

"Surprise me!" Dani plunged her arm into the box, and Eric made an alarmed noise as the added volume made several badges tumble over the side. Dani closed her fingers around a badge right at the bottom and held her breath as she slowly drew it back out.

Dani paused with her clenched fist outstretched in front of her. She flashed a nervous grin at Eric -- who just looked from Dani's face, to her hand, to the box, and back to her face again, a mystified expression lining his features. Dani exhaled slowly, her heart thundering away, as she unclenched her fingers... and saw the familiar glint of a blue badge.

There it was. Fate had given her its answer.

"Yikes," Eric said, peering at the badge and grimacing. He shook the box at her. "Pick another if you want."

But Dani just shook her head and grinned at him, and his eyes widened as she dutifully fastened the badge to her vinyl top.

"A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do," she winked, and she turned on her heel and sauntered confidently back down to her section, her hips swaying and her arms swinging.

Dani could feel the same electric self-assuredness coursing through her that she had felt last time she put the blue badge on. She felt like she was in a state of heightened focus, caught up in the flow of the present, that nothing could stop her and that, no matter what happened, she was going to be okay. That didn't mean she wasn't nervous -- quite the contrary. Butterflies were going absolutely haywire in her belly, twisting and turning, and her heart was racing in her chest. But it was a good sense of nervousness now, driven by excitement and anticipation rather than stress and fear.

As Dani approached Luis' table, he looked at her with those intense green eyes, a pleased smile spreading across his face as he noticed the small blue token on her chest. Dani fixed her own eyes firmly to his as she neared, gritting her teeth and doing her absolute best not to fall straight into their glittering depths. Her entire body tingled from head to toe, the sensation radiating outwards from deep within her stomach to the tips of her fingers, as she saw his gaze flash across her sparkling lips and gently jiggling breasts.

After what felt like a century, Dani finally reached Luis, and she didn't hesitate. In one fluid movement, she slid an arm around his shoulders for support and seated herself in his lap, kicking her legs up in the air. Wrapping her other arm behind his back and pulling herself in close, Dani shoved her tongue down Luis' open mouth.

There was a stunned silence around the table as Dani and Luis kissed -- the latter was so surprised that it took him a couple of seconds to return the pleasure. The table started to laugh and hoot as they remained locked together for several more seconds. Dani breathed in deeply, savouring the warm contact of Luis' lips against hers and running her hand down his solid torso. A rush of joy charged itself in the pit of her stomach and then fired upwards into her chest as she felt Luis' hands grip her hips and pull her in closer. Finally, she pulled away, giggling and biting her lip while gazing back into those timeless eyes, at last allowing herself to fall straight into them.

Luis, for his part, opened his mouth to say something before shutting it again. Dani giggled harder, feeling a burst of pride -- she had never, ever seen Luis tongue-tied before.

"I'm your little blue badge baby," she smiled softly, leaning in and nuzzling his neck. She revelled in his red-blooded scent, the smell of his clothes, his hair, his aftershave. It was intoxicating. He was intoxicating.

"Let me look at you," Luis finally said, leaning back and letting his eyes roam slowly down Dani's body -- from her wide hazel eyes to her full, pink lips; down to her round, voluminous breasts that sat snugly and prominently behind her vinyl top; past her trim, narrow waist that she worked so hard to maintain, and her broad, baby-making hips that drew so much attention; and finally down her long, shapely legs that ended in cute, coral-painted toes.

"So you are," he smiled, returning his gaze to Dani's eyes and rubbing the small of her back affectionately. Dani beamed back at him, feeling like she could melt under his burning gaze.

"Get a room you two!" Grace shouted gleefully.

"How about it?" Dani asked quietly, biting her lip as she felt the rapid dampening of her pussy continue unabated.

A wide grin flashed across Luis' countenance as he swept Dani's long brown hair out of her face.

"We will," he replied. "But, in the meantime, you're going to wait. You can wait, and think about all the things that I will do to you tonight."

A small, involuntary moan escaped Dani's lips. "Sounds good to me," she breathed with a tiny nod.

"Good," Luis said, placing a hand against Dani's backside and helping her off his lap. "I promise you, it will be well worth the wait."

To Hell With The Consequences

The rest of Dani's shift passed agonisingly slowly. All she could think about was what Luis was going to do to her later, all the naughty shit they could get up to in his private room. There was an entire catalogue of sexy outfits and debased roleplays for them to delve into, to say nothing of the possibility of getting railed bareback...

Luis was certainly aware of the agony he had placed Dani in. Whenever she was at table 11 he would tease her just enough to make her crazy, running his hands softly up her thighs, hips, and waist when she dropped off drinks and took orders, leaning in to her, and just watching her with that primal gaze. Dani's heart was pounding relentlessly; her head was dizzy with desire; and a thick knot of nerves curled in her belly like a sleeping dragon.

As 1AM approached, Dani carried a fresh tray of drinks to table 13, smirking at their slurred conversation -- they must have been on their sixth or seventh round by now.

"Thanks honey," a sallow man closest to the aisle smiled as Dani dropped the drinks off. He leaned over as she turned away and gave her ass a small pinch.

"Ow!" Dani yelped and spun around to face him, her mouth hanging open in amused indignation at his cheek. "You naughty boy!"

"I can be much naughtier than that," he smirked, flashing Dani a wink as she rubbed her sore cheek.

"I'll bet," she replied, winking back before walking back to the bar. It hadn't been much, but it was enough to get her heart racing faster -- except now she just imagined Luis pinching her ass. And grabbing it. And spanking it...

"Oh God," Dani gasped, ready to swear that she could feel her thighs getting slicker in real time as her juices continued to drain from her lust-filled puss. She leant against the bar and fanned herself with a menu, exhaling and glancing around to make sure nobody could see how hot she was getting. She was nowhere near focused enough on the job. With her head swimming and her imminently fertile pussy leaking, the entire night felt like a specialised form of torture.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!" Dani's attention was momentarily stolen by the emergence of the announcer on stage, ready to declare the beginning of the show. As was tradition, there was a deafening boom as two large cannons, located either side of the stage, fired lances of confetti into the air, and a low hiss as steam flooded out of vents along the edges of the room, blanketing the main stage.

Grateful to have some kind of distraction, and satisfied that her section didn't need anything in the immediate future, Dani leant back against the bar to catch the first few minutes of the show. The announcer finished his speech and disappeared -- in his place came a troupe of dancers all dressed in authentic-looking masquerade ball costumes.

The performance began with a slow and traditional waltz to the tune of the Fledermaus Overture; there was a slight buzz amongst the audience, as such a performance was highly uncharacteristic of Pandora's Box. Dani, however, knew better, and she settled back with a small smirk.

It took only a couple of minutes for the act to develop into a far more sexually charged presentation -- the dancers were soon stripping off their clothing and launching into outrageous and audacious acrobatic routines to the continued beat of music, which had now shifted into a rendition of Electric Six's 'Danger! High Voltage'.

Dani broke into a grin, tapping her foot to the beat and singing along to the catchy lyrics as the risqué whirlwind on-stage continued, the acrobats pulling off the most suggestive and shocking stunts. Two of them, a man and a woman, wearing little more than the tattered threads of their masquerade costumes, began to grind their half-naked bodies together as they hung upside down from long ropes, at least three metres off the floor.

However, as the almost-naked dancers continued to thrust and gyrate against one another as part of their sordid act, Dani could feel the unstoppable bubbling of arousal in her loins once more. The show was only going to keep her occupied for so long, and she glanced over at Luis with trembling breath and shaking legs. His eyes met hers at almost exactly the same time, as if their thoughts had been identical, and he beckoned her over with a single finger.

Gulping down her incessant arousal, Dani went on her way to Luis' table, wobbling a little as she came to a stop.

"Thoughts?" Luis asked, gesturing at the main stage.

"They're amazing," Dani said, her eyes flashing as she turned to smile at Luis. "I wish I could do stuff like that."

"Have you ever tried? Maybe you can."

"I don't know about that," Dani chuckled, brushing her hair out of her face and behind her shoulders.

"You were pretty flexible last time, you know."

"Oh yeah?" Dani felt the knot tighten in her lower belly, and a relentless pulsing between her legs.

"Yeah. I seem to remember your legs riding pretty high on my shoulders."

"Luis!" Dani shrieked, giggling and giving him a slap on the chest -- she held her hand there for a second too long, feeling his hard, muscled chest beneath his shirt. He just smirked back at her -- that manly, confident smirk -- that made her want to dive into his arms.

"Do you disagree?"

"Not at all," Dani replied, cocking her hip to the side and planting a hand on it, a bright grin plastered across her face. "I was head cheerleader at high school. Of course I'm flexible."

"A cheerleader, eh? Not one of the bitchy, mean girl, ice queen types, I wonder?"

"Oh Mr Alvarez," Dani exclaimed, placing a hand on her chest in mock offense -- she made sure her fingers slid tantalisingly across her cleavage as she did so. "Me, a bitchy cheerleader? I'm a nice girl."

"So, that's a 'yes' then," Luis grinned with amusement, flashing his perfect white teeth.

Dani giggled. "Maybe I was a little bit. But all teenage girls are like that."

"They all tell themselves that as well."

"Do you have a problem with it?"

"No, but it does make me want to teach you a lesson."

"Oh? Yeah?" Dani's grin faltered as the knot condensed into a ball so tight it ached, and her hand fell limply at her side.

"That's right." Luis leant forward in his seat and Dani, after a second's hesitation, took a step closer too. She licked her lips nervously as they made longing eye contact, their faces barely a foot apart. "You know, I bet there's a sexy cheerleader costume upstairs."