Pandora's Box Ch. 02c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani exhaled as the knot exploded into a thrashing horde of butterflies, swirling in her tummy as if to break free and carry her up to Luis' private suite. She let loose a small gasp as she felt her increasingly fertile pussy continue to leak mercilessly -- it was going to be spilling down her legs in front of everyone soon if she wasn't careful.

"There is," she breathed. "I saw it last time."

Luis nodded, and he placed a strong, careful hand against Dani's cheek, caressing it ever so gently. A quaking sigh loosed itself from between Dani's lips -- she remembered all too well how it felt to have those same hands wandering across her taut, naked body.

"I would love to see you in it."

Dani breathed deeply, resting her own hand over Luis' -- it was so small in comparison. Their eyes bored into one another and Dani could feel herself trembling beneath his iron grip.

"Then I guess I should go put it on." Her breathing was rapid as she stared back into Luis' hypnotic gaze; she felt dizzy and swallowed hard as she felt her arousal rise and rise within her like a boiling volcano, her hormones raging like a sandstorm.

Luis continued to hold her, and his mouth curved into a soft, smouldering smile. "That's my girl." He let go and Dani staggered back, glancing around at Luis' friends. If they had seen or heard any of the conversation between her and Luis, they didn't show it, instead watching the performance on-stage with rapt attention.

Luis held up a key. "Suite 4. You know what to do."

Dani nodded breathlessly as she took the key from him in a sweaty hand. "How long will you be?"

"Perhaps 45 minutes or so. Is that enough time?"

"Yeah, totally."

"Great stuff. I'll see you in a little bit."

"You got it." Her head swirling with giddy delight, Dani sped to the exit as fast as she could, back up the aisle, past the bar, and through to the foyer.

The reality of the risk she was taking was still nagging at her ever so slightly, but Dani was quickly finding it easier and easier to ignore, a tiny shrill voice drowning in the back of her mind. She needed this. Her night with Jake had been great, but it still paled in comparison to the raw thrill of Pregnancy Craps. If she was about to start something serious with him, then she needed one more go. She would never forgive herself if she didn't.

Dani leapt up the stairs, taking two at a time, and over to Suite 4, turning the handle as skittish, horny excitement coursed through her from head to toe.

To hell with the consequences.