Dani Catches Baby Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake firmly grasped the sperm-filled rubber and carefully pulled it off. Dani wriggled in next to him, cuddling close and watching as the perilous contents were tied away safely, far from her vulnerable pussy.

"Put a baby in me?" Jake asked with a hint of mirth, quoting Dani's outburst from seconds earlier as she lay her head on his chest. "That's a new one."

"Y-yeah," Dani stuttered, a hot flush running over her as she turned her head and smiled sheepishly at him. "I guess I got a bit carried away there."

"Well, should I be worried?" Jake asked. Although he was grinning at her, the nervousness beneath his expression was obvious to Dani as he lowered the used condom into a small bin.

"What do you mean?"

"Usually it's just, 'cum in me', or 'fill me up', or some variation of that. I don't think you've ever asked me to actually get you pregnant."

"I just... it's nothing, Jakey. Just a slip of the tongue," Dani insisted, a red hot tingle shooting up her spine as she wondered whether her state of ovulation had triggered the outburst. "You know I don't mean it like that."

"Yeah, well, in the heat of the moment it's kinda difficult to tell."

"No, I just... you know I appreciate the dirty talk. I know you're not super comfortable with it."

Jake chuckled. "Regular dirty talk is fine. It's your preg risk stuff that freaks me out."

"Yeah, well... I really do appreciate it, Jakey."

"I know you do, troublemaker," Jake smiled, tenderly stroking Dani's cheek. "Oh! That reminds me, actually..." He reached over the side of the bed and came back holding a small teddy bear with a tiny blue bow on its chest. "This is yours. It's from Tom and Linda."

Dani blinked as she took the small toy. "The elderly couple from next door?"

"That's right," Jake said, enjoying Dani's mystified expression. "They said that it's for 'the little one'."

"So it's... it's for Lucas?"

"No, Dani..." Jake had a growing grin on his face, and Dani tensed up slightly, knowing that there was some joke here she wasn't understanding. "...it's for our little one."

"Our... our what?" Dani squeaked, her stomach twisting as she looked to the bear and back to Jake.

"Dani, they can hear us."

"They... hear us?!"

"Yep." Jake was grinning widely now, softly stroking Dani's shoulder. "They can hear all our dirty talk through the wall."

"Oh my God!" Dani gasped, clasping her hand to her mouth. "They think we're actually trying for a baby?!"

"Bingo!" Jake couldn't hold it in any longer, and he burst out laughing. Burning with embarrassment from head to toe, Dani couldn't help but snicker a little herself.

"Why didn't you explain?!"

"Honestly, it was easier to just take the damn bear," Jake laughed. "I'm not sure they'd get it."

"Oh God," Dani whined, "you have to give it back!"

"Why?"

"Because we're not really trying for a baby! You need to tell them!"

"Again, why? They seemed very happy about it. Leave them be."

"Oh God," Dani repeated, tracing her fingers lightly across Jake's muscular chest. "What about when we're still doing it in a few months? They're gonna think I'm infertile or something."

Jake snickered. "Just start stuffing a cushion under your top whenever you leave my place. They'll never tell the difference."

"I'll need to wear tops that actually cover my tummy for that to work," Dani grinned.

"True. You do like your crop tops."

"The world must know about my abs," Dani giggled, her large, cushiony breasts pressed against Jake's own abs.

Jake chuckled in response, wrapping his arm tightly around Dani, who burrowed into him as closely as she could. The feeling of their hot, naked bodies pressed together sent a cascade of loving warmth through her, and she peered up at her boyfriend. He was gazing down at her lovingly as he continued to stroke her shoulder, and his smile grew wider as their eyes met, basking in the afterglow of their intense tryst.

"Jakey. Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Do... do you have any kinks?"

Jake laughed, a little apprehensively. "Do I have any kinks?" he repeated.

"Yeah. Like I have my... you know..."

"Your what? I don't know what you're talking about," Jake said teasingly, squeezing his girlfriend's shoulder.

"You know... my little kink."

"You're gonna have to be more specific."

Dani sighed and rolled her eyes, equal parts exasperated and amused as she willingly took the bait. "So you know I like it when you... you... pretend to cum inside me, right?" Her voice got quieter and quieter as the sentence progressed.

"Oh. Of course," Jake grinned. "Wait, that's a kink? Because I haven't been using condoms."

"You're so funny," Dani said dryly, giving Jake's steel chest a light slap. "Especially since you're the one who's scared of doing it without a condom."

"Fair point," Jake chuckled, leaning in and giving Dani an adoring smooch on her forehead.

"...so?"

"So what?"

"You're avoiding the question."

"What question?"

"Jake!" Dani whined, "just answer me. I don't care if you do. I want to know."

"Well, I don't."

"You don't want me to know?"

"No, I don't have any kinks."

"You... really?" Dani blinked as she continued to gaze up at him.

"Did you expect me to?" Jake asked. "Not everyone has a kink."

"Yeah but..."

"But what?"

"I dunno," Dani said demurely, shifting against Jake slightly. "I guess I... kinda wanted you to have one."

"Really?" Jake laughed softly. "Why? The preg risk stuff not enough for you?"

"It's not that," Dani insisted. "It's just... I feel a little bad. We do my kink all the time and I know you're not a huge fan of it and I... well, I'd like to do something for you."

"Dani, you do stuff for me all the time. Just being with you is enough for me. Maybe I'm not 100% comfortable with the risk stuff, but I enjoy doing it anyway. Because it makes you happy."

"You see!" Dani gasped, her voice wavering a little. "You're so damn sweet to me. I... I wanna do something fun for you Jakey. Something sexy."

"Dani, you are one of the hottest girls I've ever seen, let alone been with. Everything you do is sexy."

"Jake, you know what I mean. Come on. Please? There must be something. Anything! Just a thing you've wanted to try or... or would like to do to me." Dani smiled coyly as she said the last bit, a short and sweet rush sailing through her.

Jake sucked air between his teeth. "Anything?"

"Anything," Dani confirmed, stroking his chest and smiling, her big doe eyes wide and attentive.

"What if it's, like, super depraved and filthy?"

"Mmm," Dani giggled, pressing herself closer into Jake. "That sounds hot. Maybe I want you to do filthy things to me."

Jake smirked. "What if I want to cover you in chocolate and lick it all off?"

"That sounds really fucking hot," Dani groaned, subconsciously pressing her pussy lips against Jake's leg.

Jake grinned down at her and, after a second's hesitation, they both leaned in and shared a horny, passionate snog.

"Okay then," Jake said softly. "I have a serious answer."

"The chocolate thing wasn't serious?" Dani asked, feeling a pang of genuine disappointment.

"Maybe one day. And only if you're paying for all that candy," Jake snickered. "I have something I'd like to do first though."

"Tell me," Dani urged, staring wide-eyed at her boyfriend.

"I'd like to... try some bondage stuff, maybe."

"Bondage?" A hot thrill shot through Dani and she broke into a wide grin. "That sounds so sexy."

Jake chuckled. "Nothing too hardcore, at least not the first time. I'm not thinking of whips or chains or ball gags or anything."

"No, of course," Dani said, laughing nervously.

"But... maybe some handcuffs?"

"Oh yeah?" Dani whispered, another salacious thrill rushing through her. "You wanna cuff me to the bed?"

"Yes."

Dani giggled. "I'd be totally helpless."

"Exactly. Helpless. Powerless. Unable to stop me from doing whatever I want to you."

"Oh fuck, Jakey," Dani gulped, arousal coursing through her at the idea. "That sounds amazing."

"Alright then. Handcuffs it is," Jake smiled. Both boyfriend and girlfriend gazed silently at each other, wide grins on both their faces, before they leaned in and shared another deep and fervent kiss.

Baby Fever

The next few hours passed quickly for Dani and Jake. The young couple showered together before crashing onto the sofa in their loungewear, watching a movie with a Chinese takeout. It was Dani's favourite way to spend a quiet evening in after a long day, and she felt supremely content as she snuggled closer to Jake.

She loved the feeling of his fingers dancing lightly across her tanned skin and the gentle rising and falling of his strong chest beneath her hand. Dani closed her eyes and sighed deeply -- she never wanted this to end. Her life was perfect. She had a handsome, caring boyfriend, a whole cast of great friends, a loving family, a good job, and she was studying for her dream degree.

What more could a girl need?

However, as she lay there blissfully, Dani suddenly found her mind wandering back to the coffee shop. Back to little baby Ruby.

Her already high spirits soared as she remembered how adorable Sofia's daughter was, and sunshine flooded her soul as she replayed in her mind her lovable little laugh and the charming way she stared with curiosity at everything that caught her attention. Dani missed cradling the little bundle in her arms, missed soothing her and keeping her happy. She missed how soft Ruby felt and the faint new baby scent she had. What she wouldn't give to hold her again, right now, for just a few seconds...

"Hey." Jake was giving Dani a curious look, rubbing her shoulder as he shook her out of her stupor. "You okay?"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm good," Dani replied, giving Jake a wide smile.

"You were breathing kinda heavily. I couldn't hear the movie."

"Really?" Dani's smile grew even wider.

"Yeah. Penny for your thoughts?"

"I'm just... thinking about earlier."

"Earlier?"

Dani giggled. "Yes. Earlier."

"Care to elaborate?"

Dani bit her lip as she looked up at Jake again. "I just... you looked so sweet earlier when you were holding Ruby."

"Oh yeah?" Jake asked, raising his eyebrows with interest.

"Yeah," Dani said, giggling again.

"Well, that's good then."

"You definitely knew what you were doing."

"Well, of course. Like I said, I've done it all before."

"Yeah." Dani sighed contently, a soft buzz in her belly as she nestled closer to Jake. "You'd make such a great dad."

A brief silence broke the conversation.

"Um, thanks," Jake said finally, and Dani felt his fingers squeeze her shoulder. "I mean... I'm already a dad."

"I know," Dani beamed, looking back up at him, hazel eyes meeting blue. "But I mean for a baby. Lucas isn't a baby anymore."

"...sure."

Another brief silence passed over. Dani continued gazing up at Jake, who stared ahead at the television screen and pretended not to notice. Eventually, however, he couldn't fake it any longer, and his eyes flashed back down to Dani's.

"...What? What is it?"

"What about me?" Dani asked coyly, sliding her hand down Jake's chest.

"What about you?"

"Would I make a good mom?"

Jake's breath deepened ever so slightly. "I... I don't know. I have nothing to go off."

"Sure you do," Dani smiled, "I held Ruby earlier as well."

"Yeah, well, you didn't look very happy for most of it."

Dani's heart sank a little and her smile faltered. "That... that was just at the beginning. Once I got used to her, I loved it."

"Um, okay. Sure then, yeah, you'd make a good mom."

"You don't mean that," Dani said, a flash of irritation running through her as she lifted her head up to look at Jake directly.

"Dani, what are we really talking about here?" Jake asked, a hint of exasperation in his tone as he picked up the remote and paused the movie.

"Nothing deep. It was just a little thought. But if you think I'd make a bad mom-"

"Oh come off it Dani. That's not what I said."

"That's basically what you said."

"So, what? You want a baby, is that what you're telling me?"

"That's not what I said!"

"Yes it is." Jake narrowed his eyes. "You literally screamed it at me in bed earlier."

"I...." Dani trailed off, breathing heavily.

"Dani, what's going on? I know you've got your preg risk thing, but I thought the whole point of that was that you don't want a baby? Now, you do?"

"I... I don't know." It was almost like Dani's ovulating pussy had hijacked her brain.

Jake sighed, sliding a hand over Dani's and gripping it firmly. "I'll tell you now. No, you don't."

"Jakey, they're just so damn cute," Dani whined.

"They are." Jake nodded. "They also poop and pee and vomit everywhere, and you're the one who has to clean it up. Does that sound appealing to you?"

"Oh, come off it. I'm sure I'd be able to deal with that."

"They also throw tantrums and cry all the time, and you can't do shit to calm them down. Would you be able to deal with that? Because you didn't look too thrilled about it earlier."

Dani hesitated. She had definitely not enjoyed Ruby bawling in her lap while the entire coffee shop glared at her. "I... as long as it doesn't happen often..."

"Well, that's not up to you, I'm afraid," Jake continued. "How about this. All your time will be spent looking after them, so bye-bye social life. No more bars, no more clubbing, and no more sex. Just 24/7 baby time. Reckon you can handle that?"

"I don't... I mean it would... I..." Dani stammered and trailed off as she realised she had no rebuttal to that. She even shivered a little at the prospect of not being able to go out anymore.

"Did I mention they're expensive as hell? All your money is going to go on them; food, nappies, clothes," Jake continued, really getting into the swing of his rant. "So you won't be able to afford a social life anyway, or those pricey designer clothes you like. You'll lose a tonne of sleep and be tired as hell literally all the time, because the little bastards just won't nap when you need them to."

"Okay, Jake," Dani swallowed, "I think I get it."

"No, you still don't," Jake continued, "because I haven't even touched on what's going to happen to you."

"To me?" Dani squeaked.

"Yes, to you." A devilish grin suddenly spread across Jake's face. He tightened his arm around his girlfriend and drew her in, his eyes alight with mischief.

"You know what? I'm gonna really frighten you."

"I-I get it Jake," Dani swallowed, squirming in his arms. "I've heard what pregnancy can do to women's bodies."

"Oh? What have you heard?"

"Well, there's... there's weight gain." Dani's mind flashed back to Sofia's now plump and motherly figure. "But that's not so bad. I mean, it's not permanent. I can just lose it again."

"Maybe so. But it's hard to go to the gym five times a week when you have a baby. You might find yourself holding on to that extra weight for a while. What else?"

"Um... stretch marks, I guess." Dani remembered the stripes on Sofia's belly too.

"Yep. All over your body if you're unlucky."

"But... that's not so bad. They're harmless."

"Sure they are. So you wouldn't mind having some?"

"I..."

"Deep red stretch marks down your belly, thighs, ass, and tits? All the parts of you that swelled during your pregnancy? You'd be happy with that?"

"Well, I... I mean I wouldn't personally, but..."

"Dani, you're far too vain for stretch marks."

"Jake!" Dani cried indignantly, slapping him on the chest. It wasn't a soft hit, but her hand reverberated harmlessly off a pack of muscle.

"Am I wrong?"

"Yes!" Dani seethed, throwing Jake's arm off her. She turned and stared daggers at him.

"Dani, I'm not trying to insult you. You just need to understand what you're giving up."

"Don't condescend me Jake," Dani replied, her voice laced with agitation as she folded her arms beneath her chest. "I'm not a child."

"So you'd be happy with your body changing? Because it will, perhaps permanently. Your belly gets big and round, your tits swell up, you gain weight and you get stretch marks. Among many other things. The whole process is stupidly tough on you, and your body's not just gonna snap back to the way it was before you got pregnant. You literally spend nine months growing a human being inside you. It has the potential to completely alter your figure. You will not look the same after you give birth, and you need to be okay with that."

"Fine!" Dani said loudly, throwing her hands up in the air. "I don't want a baby. Is that what you want to hear? I don't want a baby, because I'm too precious to get baby puke on me, and I won't be able to go dancing, and it'll stretch out my hot little body, and I can't handle any of that. That good enough for you? I'll never be a mom because I'm too vain and self-obsessed for pregnancy. Okay?"

Dani's voice broke on the last word and she sniffled. Silence broke over the living room, the soft hum of the television providing the only noise. Jake sighed, feeling a pang of regret as he realised he may have overdone it.

"Dani... look, I'm sorry. I didn't wanna scare you, or put you off, or anything like that."

"Yeah? Well you're lucky, because I'm not scared. I just can't believe my own boyfriend is treating me like a little kid," Dani said quietly, avoiding eye contact.

Jake sighed again and moved to put his arm back around Dani. He entirely expected her to get up and move away. But she stayed put, staring straight ahead with glazed eyes, as he gingerly wrapped his arm back around her shoulders.

"Dani, look. I honestly don't think you're ready to be a mom yet. I mean that in the nicest way possible, because you're great with Lucas. But you haven't even finished college. You're a party girl who enjoys going out and dancing with her friends. And I'm definitely not ready to have another kid. Lucas is more than enough for me right now."

Dani finally turned to look at Jake as he continued, running his hand through her long, brown curls.

"But someday, well, I probably will want to have another kid. When Lucas is a little bit older. And, if I happen to have that kid with you... well, I'd be very happy with that. Someday, Dani, you'll make an amazing mom. I know it. You just need a bit of patience."

Dani nodded slowly, gazing at Jake with her large hazel eyes for several silent moments. Finally, she spoke.

"Will... will you still like me afterwards? Even if I gain weight?"

Jake sighed. "Dani, don't do that. I told you I was sorry."

"No, Jake, I mean it," Dani said imploringly, still eyeing Jake deeply. "If I gain weight, and I'm all covered in stretch marks, and my body isn't as hot as it was before... you'll still like me, right?"

Her voice started to waver and Jake felt his stomach twist with remorse as he hugged her tighter.

"Of course I will, Dani. You know I will."

Dani sniffed, cuddling closer to Jake. "Okay," she said quietly, gripping him tightly. "That's good."

Jake rubbed Dani's shoulder affectionately. "I was just being a prick, you know? Pregnancy is a real roulette, if nothing else. There's a chance your body might bounce back perfectly and you get off easy."

"And if I don't?" Dani whispered.

"Then I told you, it doesn't matter. You'd be the mother of my child, and that's more important than anything."

"You're so, so sweet Jakey," Dani sniffed, allowing herself to smile. She let loose a small chuckle. "What about if I'm covered in baby puke? Will you still like me then?"

"That's pushing it a little," Jake smirked, leaning in and planting a wet kiss on Dani's cheek.

This perked Dani up and she giggled, turning to smile cheekily at Jake. "I won't let any of that stuff happen to me anyway. I'm gonna be the hot mom that bounces back like a supermodel."