Dani Catches Baby Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. The hot mom with the amazing, sexy body that all the dads stare at," Dani grinned.

"I'm not sure I like the sound of that last part."

"Don't worry, the hot mom's gotta have an equally hot baby daddy. The other dads don't have shit on him."

"Now that I could roll with."

Dani leaned towards Jake slowly, her eyes fixed on his before darting down to his lips. "In the meantime... maybe I don't need a baby. I love being able to go out whenever I want. I love being able to spend my money on whatever I want. I love my hot, sexy body because I'm a vain little bitch."

Their lips made contact. Dani and Jake shared a charged kiss, gripping each other more tightly as their hands began to wander.

"Mmm. You know what I really love?" Dani whispered as she pulled back, smiling softly.

"What's that?" Jake asked quietly.

"I love snuggling on the sofa with my strong, handsome boyfriend as he cuddles me and makes me feel cute and sexy."

"Oh? When's your boyfriend coming home?"

"Shut up, dickhead," Dani giggled, as Jake leaned in and kissed her forehead.

"I know you do, babe. Everything about this is perfect."

"Yeah?" Dani asked softly.

"Yeah."