Pandora's Box Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife's Mardi Gras photo discovered by a friend online.
2.2k words
4.46
10.9k
29
4

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers

It all started with a photograph of my wife and her friend flashing on Bourbon St. during Mardi Gras.

One of my buddies, Steve, found it online and showed it to me, "That's clearly Kellie, right?"

It was so hot to see a younger picture of my wife flashing her tits and her flat belly, including a navel piercing.

"Yeah, that's her. Wow- how'd you find this?"

"I just did a Google search for 'Mardi Gras flashing' and this one was near the top."

"Why were you searching for 'Mardi Gras flashing', Steve?" I asked, teasing him because I knew the answer.

He punched my arm as we were apt to do to each other. "Fuck off, dude. You know why."

"So you're saying you beat off to my wife?" I continued, not letting him getting away with it.

The was a pause. He was embarrassed to be revealed.

"What do you want me to say? Of course I did. You think any guy who meets Kellie doesn't beat off to her? Your wife is hot and you know it."

It was true. My wife is one of the prettiest women I had ever met. It's the reason I worked so hard in college to court her and win her heart. She had a pretty conservative upbringing, so joining a sorority in college really unlocked her naughty side. This picture was proof of it.

Steve was one of the friends I made in college that I was still really tight with. The four of us, Steve, Chris, Gary, and myself, Brad, were inseparable. Kellie liked to joke that when she agreed to marry me she knew she was really marrying me plus all three of them as well.

So I think I need to describe Kellie. She was the quintessential MidWest girl next door. Very cute face and she has a glowing smile. Blue eyes shimmer over apple cheeks and a cute nose. She's tall, 5'9", and slender. She wears her dirty blonde hair long, often pinning a bit up in the back so it's not all falling in her face. Her hair has some natural waviness to it, but I also know that she enhances it sometimes with a curling iron. Her legs are long, adding to her height, but her torso is actually quite long too. Her C-cup tits aren't small, but look well-proportioned on her body. Her ass is tight with just a little cushion. She tends to just keep her pubic hair trimmed off her lips and with plenty of bikini leg clearance so nothing pokes out. An absolute knock out that strangers and friends alike drool over.

Our sex life is great. She has a veracious libido and you will never hear me complain about not getting enough. There have been times where she has worn me out enough that I struggled to get an erection again whereas she was still ready for more. We've added toys but she really only likes to use them after she's exhausted whatever she gets out of me. She's been pretty keen to experiment, but we largely just vary positions and nothing too kinky.

So back to the flashing picture. I had Steve send it to me but he was right- it comes up pretty quick in a search. I was trying to figure out how to break it to Kellie. With her this could go either way- she could be turned on by it or she could be embarrassed.

"Hey honey!" She called as she came home. Steve had left over an hour ago, so it was just us.

"Hey babe," I replied, taking her in my arms and kissed her. With me at 28 and her at 27, we were still practically newlyweds and still made sure to embrace every time we parted and were back together.

I'm 6'0" so even as tall as she was I still needed to lean a bit to kiss her if she wasn't wearing heels. My friends and work out a lot. Part of our friendship in school, apart from our membership in a fraternity Theta Chi, was playing in an intramural rugby league. So we were all pretty built. Getting older and further removed from that kind of activity has dulled our physiques, but not too much.

So I knew I was likely setting myself up for trouble if I didn't come right out and share the news.

"Babe, ummm, Steve showed me something today. You need to see it..."

"...Ok... what are you dancing around Brad?"

I held out my phone with her Mardi Gras flashing photo pulled up. Seeing it took her breath away.

"Oh shit. That's me!" she said covering her mouth.

"Yeah. I could see that," I said, "Did you know about it?"

"Well... obviously I was there and I knew that some folks were taking photos with their phones. I just... how did he find it?"

I grinned sheepishly, "Well, that's the thing... he didn't have to try too hard."

"What do you mean?" she asked. I could tell she was still stunned.

"It comes up pretty high in the results if you search 'Mardi Gras flashing'," I told her.

"What do you mean? If someone searches for that, they're likely to see me?!?!"

I nodded. She pulled out her iPad and did a search. Sure enough, her picture was within the top ten of the search.

"Oh my god!" She said dropping her iPad on the counter.

"I know. I'm sorry. Do I need to try and get it pulled down?"

She remained silent for a bit. I could tell her brain was working to think through the implications.

"Oh my... that's really hot. Oh. I mean, I hope you're not pissed. You don't seem pissed."

"No... I think... I think it's pretty hot too."

"I look damn good in that photo, don't I?"

"Fuck yeah you do. And you seem really happy in it. Were you drunk?"

"No. I mean I had one drink but back then I could drink a lot. I did it on a dare and it was the thing to do, right... but I enjoyed it. I enjoyed seeing the reactions of the guys who were enjoying seeing my body. It was... intoxicating. Wait- so Steve found it? Why was he searching... Oh wow. Did he beat off to that photo of me?"

"I mean, that's why he was looking... He wouldn't admit he did, but he definitely didn't deny it either."

I saw the look in her eyes as I told her that. She was majorly aroused.

"Honey... Are you ok with that?" she asked me cautiously.

"That Steve has not only seen a photo of your tits but that he jerked off to it. Oh yeah. But babe, there's something you're not connecting the dots on yet..."

She looked at me and it very quickly dawned on her.

"Oh shit- has he shown the other guys yet?" she blurted out.

"I don't think he has. I mean, I think I could tell him not to..."

"Ummm. Jesus, I'm mixed. Oh that's so bad of me. You know if they all see that picture, it's not a huge leap for them to ask to see them in person."

Knowing my friends, she was right. They've always been respectful (mostly because they know I'd kick their ass). But they were a lecherous bunch. Gary was married to Megan. I don't think I'd have to worry too much. Steve was more of the player amongst us. His last relationship didn't end well. Chris was the reserved guy in the bunch. He dated so infrequently, Steve sometimes razzed him that he might be gay. That sounds bad- we weren't homophobes. Strangely enough, I think it was Steve's clumsy way of saying if Chris was gay he wouldn't care. We had some gay friends at college and since then. I don't think Chris is gay.

All that said, we have watched an occasional dirty movie or porn together. We don't make a frequent habit of it, especially these days with Gary and I both married. Kellie has always maintained a "don't ask, don't tell" policy regarding that. She's not a prude; we've watched some together occasionally. She just thinks it's weird for guys to watch stuff like that together.

So after considering what she said, a thought came out of my mouth without any filter.

"Would you want to have them see you naked or partially naked?"

She bit her bottom lip.

"Would you think terrible of me if I said I might not find that a horrible thought?"

She was really turned on. I was too.

"You know I think you're really gorgeous. I'm so proud to be married to you. I have immense pride when guys check you out. You are in no way what I would think of as slutty or trashy, so... to see you like this or to imagine you flashing guys, especially my friends... damn, that's hot."

"Could you really handle it? I'm not saying I would... just... thinking it through..."

"Yeah. I think as long as it's my bed you're in every night, I would definitely be able to handle it."

"Whoa... you leapt a bit far there. We're still just talking about a little flashing, right?"

I blushed and she could see through me.

"Oh shit... you're thinking about more?"

"No. I mean, not really. Fuck."

I was busted and she knew it.

"Spill it, mister. No secrets."

That was one of our major marriage tenants.

"Oh, god. Ok. A few months ago, the guys and I watched a porn together."

"Where was I?"

"Out shopping with Megan. It was before our ski trip."

"Ok, go on dirty boy."

"The porn 'plot' was about a wife fucking a guy in front of her husband. He was ok with it. In fact he was quite turned on by it. Steve being Steve asked Gary and I if we'd ever be ok with our wives fucking someone else in front of them. We both said 'no, of course not', but Gary gave me a look and I got the impression it wasn't a foreign thought to him."

"Oh my god. And you. You said 'no' but..."

"But the idea turned me on. I had never considered it before... but..."

"So you would not only be ok with me showing off my naked body, but you think you'd be ok with watching have sex with some other guy?"

"I don't know. No. I mean... maybe?" I stammered.

"Stop," Kellie said firmly. I thought she was pissed.

"What?"

"Just stop talking and take me to bed right now."

We ran to the bedroom and fucked so long we skipped dinner.

------------

We didn't talk about the picture or what we had discussed again for several days. Our lovemaking was pretty standard, but there was a tension from the unspoken thing.

Until it was no longer unspoken.

One night about a week and a half later, while we were in bed making out she brought it up.

"So, do the other guys know about the photo?"

I knew instantly what she was talking about. To be honest, a couple of days when she was out somewhere I had jerked off to it myself. Thinking about her doing it. Thinking about her flashing the guys. It was on my mind for sure. Still, I played a little dumb.

"Which photo? Oh, the photo of you flashing your tits at Mardi Gras?"

She grabbed my dick, "Yes, smart ass. THAT photo."

I was hardening steadily, but her bringing up the photo made it throb.

"Oh," she said, "does thinking about it turn you on? It's like your dick is a truth detector kit. So tell me- do the other guys know about the photo?"

"Not that I know of."

"Ok. That seems to check out. Do you want them to see it?"

Throb.

"Oh my, that's a yes. What if I told you you could tell Steve it's ok to tell them about it."

Throb.

"Ok, so you like that idea. You do know if you do this, it'll be like opening Pandora's Box, right?"

"What do you mean?" I asked. She had me breathing heavily.

"You think once they see it they won't want to see more. I bet Steve already wants to see more."

Throb.

"Oh yeah, you want him to see more, don't you? Should I flash him my little pussy, baby?"

Big throb.

"Oh yeah, you do. You are so naughty. You really want me to flash your friends my pussy. Give me your hand."

I did as she said. She put one of my fingers to her pussy. She was drenched.

"Do you feel how wet I am baby? Just the thought of flashing them my pussy has gotten me soaking wet."

Throb.

I couldn't take it anymore. I got on top of my dirty talking wife and we screwed for an hour or more.

------------

Later, I had to ask. "Do you really want me to tell Steve it's ok to show the other guys the photo?"

There was a slight pause.

"Yes. I do."

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers