• Authors
  • Rimbaud17

Rimbaud17

Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs.

Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with your homework or help set up the concession stand after he got done blushing and stammering. He grew up to be your favorite college professor, much more outwardly confident and successful, but he still got flustered when you sat in the front row and played with the buttons on your blouse. What you've discovered is that he pretty much can't say no ... whether it's copy-editing your article, or spending Saturday hanging new window blinds in your condo, or letting you guide his head between your thighs ...

Gentlemen: Fellow subs and cucks, you get me; thank you for following, even when our personal flavors of kink don't quite align. Of course, when I see that one of my stories has amused a dom or a stud or "bull," well ... that's always a thrill ...

I post mostly in the Fetish category; although some of my stories involve cuckolding, the key elements are always tease and denial, submission, and often more than a dash of humiliation. I'm starting to experiment with new categories, but for now my characters are all still subs at heart. Bear with me ...

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
575Followers
96Following
58My Favorites
193My Comments
9Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Tease And Denial, Cuckold, Humiliation

Contact Author

Contact Rimbaud17 by clicking here.