Panic at Succubus High Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...and that's why Cain is fucking Phillip," Mako finished explaining the situation to Firis. The teacher only nodded to herself as she seemed lost in her own thoughts.

Despite the number of times he had cum, Pham still wasn't full. With how loud Pham had become halfway through, they would be caught in an instant. Luckily, their second period was - used to be - math, so they had snuck into the room so Cain could fuck Pham in peace while Mako sought guidance from the succubus teacher.

"Well, I suppose overcharging is the best option. If 'Pham' absorbs all magic, then when she fills up and bursts, it could cause an infinite feedback loop that wears down the spell... Oh, dear, I got caught in theory again," Firis sighed to herself. "Well, hopefully, you've learned your lesson and Phillip returns to normal. I am concerned for Cain's wellbeing, though. How many times has he done it now?"

"About forty times, I think," Mako remembered. It certainly was an impossible number, even for the hormone-laden Cain.

"My balls are connected to the cum zone!" Cain shouted, overhearing their conversation. The statement was one of tiredness and insanity, his thoughts degraded after having nutted some many times. Despite that, his statement was currently the only barely logical explanation for his unending loads. "Water please!"

Firis gave a light chuckle while Mako steadily handed him a bottle of water. Cain screwed open the cap and downed the water, never even taking a moment to stop sliding in and out of Pham.

"Even I'd get bored of sex if I came forty times. I'm jealous the two of them can enjoy it so much," Firis sighed again.

Pham's cries continued to echo out as her pleasure spiked once more. Her body, partly homunculus, seemed to keep changing, repairing worn-out nerves, making every sensation feel just as new as the first. Cain, on the other hand, was just really horny.

And so class continued like this, as Cain and Pham put on a show for the rest of the succubi. Firis even turned it into something of a lesson, though Pham's cries occasionally cut her off.

Mako waited in the corner of the class. Her previous feelings of envy felt silly as she watched their display of cacophonous rapture. Though, that feeling still sat like a lump in her gut. Would Cain fuck her needlessly like that if she wanted?

Wait, why would she want it?

Suddenly, Mako felt something... break. Like a chain connecting her to something. She looked at Pham, whose pussy overflowed with seed, as a pink mark formed across her crotch.

Phillip felt like he was waking up from a dream. A wet dream. Except that what happened in the dream was happening in real life.

Then, it hit him. Waves of pleasure, engulfing his very being. His eyes fell onto Cain, whose figure loomed over him, as he busted another nut into his pussy.

His pussy? Looking down, he certainly had one. If it had a mouth, it would sound like it was roaring, gurgling on jizz, and moaning all the same. Phillip, dizzy from the overload of information, felt himself lulling back into a trance. Yet, instead of falling asleep, he could only scream.

"Yes! Harder! Harder, Cain!" Phillip/Pham begged. Although Mako was yelling at him, Cain wasn't exactly listening. He hadn't realized Phillip had awoken. All he could do was oblige, forcing himself even harder.

The sound of their skin slapping against each other grew louder. Phillip/Pham moaned even louder, unable to think straight, her body alight with pleasure. Her body seemed to morph and unravel, as though returning to normal, only for lust to reshape it, maybe even a little thicker than before.

Mako watched in awe at the scene as the pink crest on Pham glowed even brighter. She could see the servant's body seemingly change, echoes of Phillip trying to form, only to go back into Pham's lustful shape. "Cain! Stop it! Phillip's back!"

Was Phillip back? The person in question couldn't answer that. She was too enraptured in pleasure. No, she was hiding away in it. She knew that if she came back properly, the pleasure would end. And she didn't want that.

But she couldn't revert back to before. The link had been severed. Once Cain stopped, it'd be all over.

She didn't want that. For only a few seconds at most, she had tasted the true pleasure of a succubus. Why did she hate these things so, if they had to have fun like this? Maybe she was just jealous.

As she felt her pleasure spike one final time, she embraced the lust, enveloping herself as much as she could. The energy, coursing through her veins, radiated brightly, as though following her will.

As Cain finally slid out of the girl, his cock finally flaccid, the crest on her crotch lit up, shining brighter and brighter, engulfing the succubus homunculus. The class covered their eyes as the light shone brightly, blinding all those who witnessed it.

~~~

"Ah, water is good...." Cain mumbled, taking a sip from the fountain. Since his fifty-six nut streak from yesterday, he felt extremely dehydrated and constantly felt like he needed water.

Mako patted his back in solidarity for his service. Though, the result wasn't exactly as either had intended.

"Ah! Mako! Cain!" The two turned to see a girl in a traditional succubus uniform; an incredibly skimpy, not-for-school joke of a maid costume.

"Hey, Pham," Mako waved. Pham skipped towards them, drawing the eyes of the boys in the hallway. Mako winced at how much her breasts jiggled, trying not to imagine how they felt. "Can't you wear something more... school appropriate?"

"Aw, but the football team loved this outfit," Pham sighed. With a snap of her manicured fingers, it melted into goo, before forming her old dark bodysuit.

To say that the trio's plan worked was a bit of a misdirected success. Indeed, Pham had been freed from the shackles of servitude that Mako had placed on her. However, the other effects of the spell weren't so eager to leave.

Instead of reverting to his male self, Pham had remained a voluptuous succubus homunculus. Apparently, the mass amounts of energy, along with some inherent desire within the host, had prevented her from turning back. Only her mind had been restored, and with how she seemed to act now, all parties involved weren't so sure it had been restored fully.

Of course, her body was still the same as when she had been transformed. She was immune to all magic, making it impossible to transform her further, and she still seemed to crave essence, meaning she still needed to harvest it. The person in question didn't seem to mind, however, so with no other option, they decided to leave it at that.

"So, how's your dad taking the news?" Mako asked nervously. She knew his father was a bigwig supporting the school, so she wasn't confident he'd be too glad about management upon learning his heir had become a cock-hungry demoness.

"Oh, he's fine with it," Pham giggled without a second thought. "I think he was pretty miffed about it at first, but then Ms. Firis came by to smooth things over. So, yeah, it's all peachy!"

"I see..." Mako hesitated to imagine how Firis managed to 'smooth things over.' "God, it's so weird talking to you now. The old you would have blown a fuse over someone like the current you."

"It is pretty weird," Pham giggled again, before sighing. "But, you know, maybe old me was just stressed about it all. Having to be Mr. Perfect, Mr. Serious, Mr. I-Hate-Sex-Stuff all the time. Made it hard for him to go outside of his comfort zone.

"Well, I'm happy I don't have to deal with that, at least!" Pham smiled, before catching something in the corner of her eye and turning towards it. "Ah! The basketball team's done with their practice. See you guys later, I have to catch them before they leave school."

Pham licked her lips as her eyes displayed a lustful hunger. With another snap of her fingers, her bodysuit morphed once again into the school-inappropriate maid uniform and she skipped away in the direction of the gym.

Mako sighed. In some ways, she was a bit harder to handle now than before. "There goes Ms. Succubus Homunculus."

"Ms. Voluptuous Succubus Homunculus," Cain added.

"Ms. Flirtatious Voluptuous Succubus Homunculus," Mako played along.

"Ms. Lustuous Flirtatious Voluptuous Succubus Homunculus..." Cain winced. "I don't think 'Lustuous' is a real word."

Mako chuckled at her slight victory before a small, dark thought entered her head. She didn't want to think about it, but she found herself beginning to speak. "So, you going to miss fucking her as much as before?"

"I'm pretty sure she'd accept the offer if I asked."

"Yeah, but now she's between every single club and committee," Mako unwittingly counter-argued. "Are you disappointed about it?"

"Well..." Cain paused, his face expressing some kind of distaste as he remembered. "Sure, her tits felt really nice, but honestly, after cumming fifty-six times in her, I don't think I want to do it anymore. Seriously, just imagining it is giving me PTSD."

"I see..." Mako turned away, overcome with a conflicted feeling.

"Yeah, unless you asked, I don't think I would want to fuck anyone that many times," Cain said off-handedly. Mako quietly processed his words before she realized what he had said. Suddenly, her face grew redder than a tomato at his crude proclamation.

"S-shut up," Mako grumbled, lightly punching the boy on his shoulder. He wasn't aware of what he had said, so he was somewhat confused by her display.

"You... You feeling hungry?" Cain asked, a glint partially in his eye.

"...Sure," Mako sighed. Hunger. Yeah, that was probably it. That was why she was feeling so weird and clingy and emotional. "C'mon, let's do this quickly."

"Okay! How many cum shots do you want? Five? Ten? Fifty?"

"Just one is enough!" Mako grumbled again as she led her friend(?) towards the nearby janitor's closet.

~~~

Author's Commentary: Hey, it's been a while. This chapter actually went through several revisions after I got writer's block, and even then I only wrote like 100-200 words at best per day, so honestly the tone might be shifting wildly from one paragraph to the next. Also, less sex stuff, because I didn't really know what I could really do with Pham. Sorry if the quality isn't reflective of the two months I spent on it, but hopefully you enjoy it regardless.

12