Panopticon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that collar," Lisa asked, too curious to stop now, "that's special, too?"

"No," Loreena said. "There's different sizes but it's the same model for all inmates. It's a punishment and control collar. They had us wear them for a full day in training to see what it's like. Trust me, they are super heavy."

"What does it do?"

"It's connected to your nervous system somehow. It can do a lot of things, like give you shocks. We only tried level one shocks and it was bad. I almost peed my pants."

"You don't want to end up wearing that one," I said. "So be good, girls."

"But," whispered Loreena, "it can also make you cum. Like, super hard. But we were not allowed."

Interesting, I thought. Too bad nobody had made me cum yet.

"Can we see those badass piercings of yours?" blurted Lisa out while Loreena looked a bit uncomfortable. "The ones on the pussy?"

At that moment I felt a bit like an animal in the zoo, but having some company was nice, the days were pretty long sitting in your cell without anything to do. The girls seemed friendly enough and at their age I would have been curious, too.

I scooted forward to the glass and spread my legs to let them take a look.

"That's so awesome," said Lisa. Her nose was almost touching the glass. "They look heavy, too."

"That's just through the outer lips?" asked Vicky.

I folded my outer labia over to show them. The rings were roughly a centimeter in diameter, with a rather large gauge. As far as piercings went, they were on the heavy side. More so than the ones through my clit and nipples.

"And the clit," asked Lisa, "the piercing goes through the clit itself or just the hood?"

I spread myself open with my fingers to let her take a closer look.

"That's through the clit. But I don't recommend it, if it's not done professionally, it could go numb or cause other issues. Understood?"

The girls nodded eagerly. This whole thing was getting a sleepover vibe.

"Do you have other jewelry, or do you always wear the rings?" asked Lisa, still glued to the glass, thirty centimeters from my open pussy.

"It's always the rings, they are permanent," I said, rotating one of the labia rings. "Look, welded shut. Very precise work, you can't even see the seam."

"Badass," said Vicky and Lisa in unison.

Loreena seemed a little bit uncomfortable.

"Hey, could you please stop staring like that? It's not polite. Sorry, Cassidy."

The girls sat back down on the grass and I closed my legs.

"It's fine. You came all the way from the city, ask your questions."

"You said you were a prostitute," whispered Vicky. "Do you do ... anal?"

"Sure. That's part of the job."

"And you do, like, all sizes?"

"All sizes if the price is right," I confirmed, wondering where this was going.

"My boyfriend keeps asking me ..."

I shrugged.

"So what? You really shouldn't judge a guy's fantasies. Buy a good-sized strapon and some lube and let him have it."

The girls laughed.

"If only," said Vicky, grinning. "But maybe I'll make him a deal. I do him and he does me."

"Ewww," said Lisa. "What if it gets dirty? And I heard it hurts a lot."

Vicky shrugged. "If it gets dirty, that's his problem. I worry that he'll split me open."

"He's big alright," said Loreena. "You got that thing on video, show her."

Vicky tapped something on her comlink bracelet, then she took it off and held the screen to the glass.

It was a close-up of her face, flushed and with ruined makeup, eagerly working on a massive dick. It almost didn't fit her mouth -- any bigger and she would have had to dislocate her jaw. I hadn't had anything of that size in a while and it was suddenly getting quite hot in my cell.

"That's my boyfriend," said Vicky. "What do you say?"

"That's one hell of a dick. Sucks that you're showing me that while I'm in here."

I opened my legs for a moment to let her see the white juice that I was leaking. I caught it with a finger and licked it off.

"Sorry! I mean, I always wanted to try it, but it'll never fit right? None of his previous girlfriends could."

"Look," I said, "in my experience any dick will fit any ass, it's just a matter of practice. Get yourself some butt plugs or dildos, start small and work your way up. Always use plenty of lube and don't lose patience. In a few months time you'll be able to take a fist or a soda can and there won't be a dick in the universe to worry about."

The girls looked at me wide-eyed.

"Really," said Vicky.

"Really. Do it right and it won't hurt. If it hurts, you stop immediately. And you'll see, most of the time it'll come out clean. Just don't obsess over it and, pro tip, when it's been in your ass, always look before you suck it."

Fight

I had just woken up from my usual afternoon nap and was standing at the outer wall, looking at the park. It wasn't too crowded, there were people walking along the pathways or standing outside cells, visiting friends or family. A few girls from community service were cleaning windows a bit further up the hill without making too much of an effort.

To my right was a young couple sitting on a bench five meters from my cell. She was reading something on her comlink while he was taking in the scenery, which included the cells of our building. From time to time he looked into my direction and adjusted something in his pants.

Guys, I thought. I yawned and took a bite out of my ration bar.

I was about to turn around when the girl looked up from her screen. She jumped up and pointed her finger in my direction.

"Hey, you!" she shouted.

I looked left and right, not sure what that was about.

"Me?"

As fast as her ridiculously tight dress allowed, she rushed to the outer wall and slapped her flat hand against the glass.

"Stop messing with my boyfriend, you slut!"

"Relax, I'm not interested in your boyfriend. It's not my fault that he checks out every pair of boobs on the compound."

"Fucking slut! How about you stop shoving your fake tits in people's faces?"

I felt my temperature rising.

"At least mine don't sag," I said and cupped them with both hands.

"Let it go, Cassie," said Owen and got up from his mattress. "These things never end well."

"Let it go?!" I was feeling my face turn red from rage. "It's not like I made a move, he was checking me out, for fuck's sake. And you know what, I can't blame him if he wants to trade up!"

She slapped the glass again and rushed to the entry of the building.

"And my tits are fucking real," I shouted after her.

I didn't know what she did or said, but she actually got Earl off his lazy ass. He opened the security gate and followed her as she was stomping towards my cell.

"You're lucky the door is closed," she screamed, "or I swear I'd break your fucking face."

"You think you can take me? Open the door, Earl! I'll show that bitch!"

"The hell I will," said Earl and took a deep breath. "Days like these I think I should have stayed in construction."

"That slut here," she pointed at me, "was harassing me and my boyfriend."

"What?!" I slapped against the cell door. "I did absolutely nothing."

Earl touched his radio. "Hey, I need you to have a look at the last five minutes, cell seventeen."

The argument went back and forth with neither of us calming down. I genuinely felt sorry for her boyfriend and it probably didn't help that I told her -- plus some other observations. It wasn't my finest hour.

After a few minutes Earl delivered the verdict.

"There was nothing. She's got a big mouth, but what do you expect, she's a criminal. And now listen, Miss. If you don't want your boyfriend to check out titties, maybe you should take your walks in a different park."

"I pay my fucking taxes, so do your job and keep your animals in line."

"I make sure they don't escape. That's my job. And look," he pointed at me, "still here, in her cell, chained to the darn floor. Not going anywhere."

"Unbelievable! You're letting that slut get away with it?"

"If you think she deserves to be punished, the vending machine is over there. You have a nice day, Miss."

With that he marched off to his guard station and slammed the door behind him.

I grinned and wiggled my boobs at her in triumph, but that was quickly replaced by a very bad feeling in my gut when she rushed over to the security gate, pulling the wallet out of her purse.

"Told you," said Owen. "Bad idea getting into it with the crazies."

When she returned, she had a yellow coin in her hand. Level two. I felt a pang of fear in my stomach, but rage kept me going. It was too late to back down anyway -- there were no refunds as far as I knew.

"And that's supposed to scare me? Bring it, bitch!"

She pressed the coin against the glass and within moments, liquid hellfire washed over my body. The pain almost knocked me off my feet, but I managed to keep standing, supporting myself by leaning against the wall. It went on for what felt like an eternity and when I was just about to scream, it suddenly stopped.

Still shaky on my feet I saw that stupid smirk. Gods, how I wanted to wipe it off her face.

"That's all you got, bitch?" I shouted.

We were standing nose to nose, only separated by dura glass.

"Oh, that was just a little taste. I can do this all day, slut!"

"Yeah, right. If you had money you wouldn't be wearing that ridiculous Messani knockoff! But I'll wait until you've sucked a few dicks to make some cash."

"You're calling me a whore?"

"You're sure dressed like one!"

Suddenly, I heard a groan from the neighboring cell. Owen was standing bent over, holding his stomach.

"Damn. Must be something I ate," he said, grimacing. "My stomach is killing me, I think I'm gonna take a dump. Big one."

My opponent was staring in disgust and disbelief as Owen dragged himself to his toilet in the corner.

She dropped the spent coin and stormed out of the courtyard.

I looked over to Owen, whose stomach issues seemed to have resolved themselves instantly. He sat down on his mattress looking out at the park.

"I'm a real class act, I know," he said. "But that was pretty much the only move I had."

I took a deep breath. "That bitch would have probably maxed out her credit on me. I've never been good at de-escalation."

"Me neither. And that's why I'll enjoy the view from here for nine more years."

I pressed my breasts against our common wall, the way he liked it.

"Here's a view for you to enjoy. I owe you one."

No-tell Hotel

It was a Thursday night, a couple hours before sunset. The park was quiet and almost empty, which was typical for this time of the week.

"Visitor for seventeen," announced the system.

Who could that be, I thought, jumping up to take my presentation pose. I stood there, spread open and exposed when I saw them. I was relieved, it was Vicky and Lisa heading my way.

"Hey Cassie," said Vicky while Lisa smiled and waved. "Why are you standing like that? And what's with those circles?"

I shrugged and nodded my head into the direction of the green circle. It was a funny situation -- they didn't know what to do and I couldn't tell them.

Owen was nice enough to help us out.

"She's not allowed to move or speak, you have to release her. Tap the green circle."

Lisa tapped the glass. The green circle turned yellow and the red ones disappeared. I sat down on the mattress.

"Hey! What are you guys doing here inside the yard? And where's Loreena?"

They beamed with excitement.

"We have news," said Lisa. "Lori will be here any minute. She's buying tokens."

Tokens? Normally, these girls were flat out broke. I definitely didn't need more tokens in my life.

"What's with those circles," asked Vicky and tapped the yellow circle before I could open my mouth.

The red circles started flashing again and I jumped up, taking my position.

The girls looked surprised and when I gave Vicky an annoyed look, she tapped the green circle immediately.

"Hey! That's not a toy, the system gives me neural shocks if I don't take that stupid pose."

"Oops," said Vicky, grimacing. "Sorry, Cassidy."

We made a bit of small talk until Loreena arrived. When she saw the yellow circle on the glass, she got excited like a six-year old.

"Ohhh, exposition mode! I heard about it, but I never got to use it. May I? Please, please, please?"

"Don't you dare," said Lisa, with a look that rivaled old Ms. Ingersoll's, the first-grade teacher that was still haunting my nightmares. "That is not a toy."

I could see how excited Loreena was and didn't want to be a spoilsport, after all they had come from the city to see me. With a sigh I got up from my mattress once again.

"One time," I said. "And that's it. I've had enough gymnastics for one day."

Loreena gave the yellow circle a tap and the whole show started again.

"That is so, so cool! It's been designed so that even victims can visit without being cussed out or anything. The system detects your hands and feet and-"

"You can tell us that after you release her," said Lisa strictly, as if she were talking to a sassy first-grader.

"Sorry," said Loreena sheepishly and pressed the button.

"So what brings you here, girls?" I asked. "Why pay if you can see me from the outside for free?"

"We got this for you," said Loreena and showed me a pink token. Pink tokens were a bit of a myth here at the prison and this was the first one I had seen. I hadn't even been sure they existed.

"Oh girls, that's sweet but you shouldn't have! Why don't you go to a nice restaurant or something."

"Lori earned some money on the side," said Vicky, innocently.

"At the Oakwood Arms," whispered Lisa.

I didn't understand. "The Oakwood Arms?"

"It's like a hotel," Vicky explained and looked around to make sure no one else was listening. "You rent a room for twenty credits a night and they take photos of you for the menu -- you know, the list of things you're up for. And if a guy likes you, you do the thing, and he pays you for the, err, service."

Loreena blushed. "I never took any risks in my life. I wanted to do something that is scary ... and exciting."

"Cassie, she fucked seven guys in one evening," whispered Lisa, almost breathless. "And two did her in the butt, seriously! That is so slutty! I fucked, like, two guys in my entire life. And no butt sex, ever!"

Vicky laughed. "Two? And what about that other guy you sucked off behind the gym?"

"Blowjobs don't count, Vicks," said Lisa, in her matter-of-fact voice. "That's no real sex."

I didn't know what to say. I obviously had a very bad influence on the local youth.

"That's ... a big step," I said. "Definitely a, err, useful skill to have. And you're absolutely sure that it's something you want to keep doing? Some can no longer enjoy sex in their private life when they're doing it professionally. It can take an emotional toll as well."

"A while ago the thought would have scared me. It's a big label, you know, being a prostitute. But it's not like I'm committing to anything, if I don't like it anymore I can stop. In any case it makes me more self-confident."

"What does the boyfriend think about it?" I asked.

"Oh, Todd is history. I kicked him out a few days ago. I can't have people in my life that hold me back."

"We're proud of you," said Lisa. "The guy was boring and a creep. Good riddance!"

"So how was the first day?" I asked.

"Oh, it was good! A couple guys were a bit sleazy and it was scary at first, but super, super exciting. If I do this once or twice a week maybe I can afford that cruise to Helios one day and a few other things. Minus the hotel fee I made fifty-six credits that evening, that's more than in a week at Justice."

"Fifty-six?" said Vicky. "Mind blown, that's a lot of tables to wait."

"And a lot of shoes to sell," said Lisa. "I don't think it's for me though."

Loreena smiled. "I'm not trying to recruit anyone. But Cassidy, what did you charge, if I may ask?"

"Oh, I'm cheap."

"But you're so pretty," said Lisa, unbelieving.

"Aww, thanks. But I found that if I charge ten credits for my standard, I get picky clients that take me twenty minutes each, which includes soliciting the client, making some small talk, time for cleanup, getting dressed again, and so on. Best case, that's thirty credits an hour and usually it's much less."

"You're a lot more experienced," said Loreena. "Took me longer."

"On the other hand, let's say I offer ass fucks for a fiver, then I don't even need a sign outside. Word will spread and I get enough guys to do overtime. I undress once, spend five to ten minutes on each one, including cleanup. And no complaints, because it's super cheap."

"Up to sixty credits an hour," said Vicky, who calculated the fastest. "Wow."

"It depends on the location, of course, I usually work in busy places. And it's rough and sweaty, the way I like it."

"I'd charge five thousand for my precious little butt," said Lisa. "But you can spank me any time."

"Anal took me some getting used to," said Loreena. "Sometimes I want to be treated like a princess and then there's times I need it rough. But now let's try that pink token that we got you, Cassie."

She pressed it against the glass and made my whole world explode in ecstasy.

Community Service

"Hey," said Owen. "Isn't that one of your girls over there?"

I looked out of the window and at the neighboring building I could see two naked girls in leg irons and collars, washing windows. One of them waved when she saw me and sure enough, it was Vicky. Apparently she and her group of petty criminals were working this part of the park today. When I waved back she bent over and spread her ass cheeks to let me see the base of a butt plug. She grinned and went back to work.

"The community service folks must have run out of uniforms," I said. Normally, the convicts wore orange coveralls when they picked up trash or did maintenance tasks across the compound.

"They only strip and shackle them if they don't take the job seriously," said Owen. "Doesn't look like it worked on those two though."

Vicky was grinding her butt against the glass while the other one was sucking the handle of her window wiper, probably illustrating something to the guy behind the glass.

"At that speed it'll take all day," I said. "But at least they're having fun."

I could hear a shriek as both girls stopped in their tracks and Vicky almost dropped the plug that she had just pushed out and shown around. She quickly shoved it back in and both returned to washing the windows with newfound motivation.

"Don't worry," said Gary from two cells over. "They're not allowed to go higher than level one and the shackles they make them wear are padded. It's not exactly slave labor."

"You like the girls, huh?" I asked.

Gary laughed. "I guess it's obvious. Could I trouble you for some help? If you're not busy?"

"You know me, always happy to help with a hard-on," I said, pinching my nipples a little. "Any requests?"

Gary was about to take me up on my neighborly offer when Zephyra gave me dirty looks.

"Why do you keep doing that?" she asked and smacked her chain on the floor. "Even in here you can't stop with the whoring."

"What's it to you?" I asked. "I literally have nothing else to do, what does it matter if I help the guys get off? You flick your clit ten times a day, so stop judging other people. Maybe if you tried to be nice for a change, people might start to like you."

"Cassie, let's not do this," said Gary. "You know she's got history with ... ladies of the trade."

"Because her husband left her? If the marriage had been that great, I guess they'd still be together."

"Here we go," said Gary and sat down.

"Someone like you," Zephyra made a face as if she had accidentally swallowed a spider, "could probably never imagine the life I had. We were respected in the community, we had a beautiful house and a business. We took cruises to Helios, went skiing on Glacion, we had a cabin in the woods of Arcerios. Life was good, like someone of your ... profession will never achieve."