All Comments on 'Panthera Spelaea Ch. 21-30'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ncpetencpetealmost 3 years ago

I am enjoying the new story. There are always enough twists and turns in your works to keep life interesting, and I am always happy to see your name in the new stories in the mornings. Thanks for sharing your imagination and hard work with us. Looking forward to the next chapter.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

"Anna screamed and squirted fluid all over my thighs, and then she passed out." I have that effect on women all the time. It is what it is. Cry all you want.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 3 years ago

To ZZ

It must be rough being a sex god, so many women, so little time. 😃 Thank you, PartWolf, for yet another 5 ⭐️ submission. Are two lionesses going to enough for this pride? I think not. Are we going to get to meet some of the European shifters soon? They must know what’s going on, and won’t want him to expose the secret of their existence.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 3 years ago

Just when I was about to give up on one of your stories for the first time ever... you brought it roaring back to life with a vengeance!!! Wonderfully enjoyable read, I am looking forward to the next chapter(s)!

mac1729mac1729almost 3 years ago

Loving all of it! As has been already said this is another 5 star series you have created

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Where are you going to go from here?

I’m not sure what you have in mind for this story, but I’m am enjoying it as much as all of your others. Great job, as usual.

Thanks KS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You jumped the shark with the threesome dude... Cheapens it... Turns it into just another stroke story...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice how Partwolf's different stories adapt to the habits of their different were creatures. Of course, a werelion will have a pride. Or maybe not, do we know if cave lions lived in prides?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES