All Comments on 'Panthera Spelaea Ch. 31-40'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CreepyDragonCreepyDragonalmost 3 years ago

It’s nice to read a story about a cat this time. Thanks for the change!

mac1729mac1729almost 3 years ago

With the amount on DNA they are ingesting I figure it's only a matter of time until the girls change as well

NHarmzWayNHarmzWayalmost 3 years ago

I completely loving this story so far. Thank you for continuing to write and for such awe inspiring material.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

Agreed, cats are fun. I'm curious to see what happens when wolves or bears try to get too close to the girls. Hopefully he thought to bring new clothes if he shreds the ones he's wearing with an unplanned shift. Also curious to see if there are other shifters about who can help them somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another win great read and story as always

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

I confess I was enjoying the story, but it seems to have devolved into an elongated witch-hunt with nonsensical levels of harassment from “Victor” and “the police”, tbh City police in Russia are probably viewed with as much contempt and suspicion as they are everywhere else by country cops, it feels as if we’re on a chapter roundabout stretching an idea out for no good reason, other than of course that the story would have been a bit short otherwise. 4⭐️ Only because I like the originality of a cave lion!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES