Panthera Spelaea Ch. 31-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If your wife is as perceptive as you think, it may be too late for me to explain." That ended our conversation as we were pulling back into his driveway.

Svetlana came rushing out to see me, her eyes traveling over my body before taking my hand. We kissed and let Dad go in first. "I'm fine. He knows about the three of us but also knows it is your life," I whispered into her ear.

"So does Mom," Svetlana said. "You'd barely left the driveway when she confronted us."

"And we're still alive?"

"For now," she said as she pulled me to the door. "Come inside; lunch is ready."

Nadezna was a goddess of the kitchen, and the meal was fantastic. It started with salted herring with rye bread and onion as the vodka bottle opened up. It wasn't something I thought I'd like, but it went well with the vodka, and the liquor helped everyone relax. The main course was kotleti, Russian chicken meatballs fried and served with a HOT mustard sauce, sour cream, and pesto mayo, accompanied by roasted vegetables from their garden. Dessert was Medovic, a sweet honey cake with sour cream and strawberries.

The food was fantastic, and I learned more about Svetlana's parents and her upbringing. The subject of our budding polyamorous relationship did not come up, though both parents watched us closely. Since we knew they knew, I didn't hide my affection for Anna, but I didn't push it either. I treated her with the same consideration, respect, and kindness I showed Svetlana.

Mom had made a ton of food, and there was little left of it by the end. "Keeping this one satisfied will be a challenge for you girls," she said as dessert finished.

"He has big appetites," Anna agreed. I nearly choked on the vodka I was sipping, covering it with a cough.

"Clear the table, ladies. Sergei, help them load their things into the car. John, I'd like to show you my garden."

I was hoping I wouldn't end up as fertilizer for next year's crop. "I'd love to see it. The vegetables were fantastic."

Nadezna led me out back, taking me down a path between the rows of her well-tended garden. She didn't waste any time with pleasantries. "Svetlana and Anna ambushed you with the three-way relationship."

"It wasn't something I expected or asked them for," I said evenly. "I did not fight it."

"Of course you didn't. What man would turn down a fantasy night like that?" She took my hand. "Anna has always had a wild side, and it is rubbing off. I thought it was good for my girl to live a little, to experience things in life before she settled down. Anna helped her come out of her shell, and now she doesn't want to go back in. They loved each other before Svetlana found you, and they aren't willing to give each other up just yet. Bringing you in with them seemed like the answer."

"And you disagree?"

"I know what will happen because it always happens in this type of relationship, John. It seems like paradise, but it leaves you balancing on a high wire you cannot cross. You can't treat them the same, and that brings jealousy. You try to make it up to one, making the other resent the extra attention. Eventually, the fantasy breaks on the rocks of real life. You end up choosing one over the other, or neither. It is unlikely the girls will still be friends after the breakup. No matter what you do, they get hurt."

"Do you not feel love is enough?"

"Enough for now? Everything is new and exciting, and you feel you can take on the world. In a year? Not so much."

"If forced to choose, I'd choose Svetlana."

"I know. The problem is that Svetlana will never force that choice since it was her idea to bring Anna in. There are three people in this circle, and you have to decide who you love. If you love Svetlana, make that choice soon. The longer this fantasy goes on, the harder it will be to untangle it. I don't want my baby hurt."

I thought about it. Logically, Nadezna was right. The societies we lived in believed in marriage between a man and a woman. Married to Svetlana, Anna would never be more than a mistress, and our plural relationship concealed from the public. Resentment would have to follow, even if in private we were equals. Even the societies that allowed multiple wives had a hierarchy among them.

A thought came to me. Did the lion inside me have anything to do with this? Was I subconsciously attracting them into this kind of relationship? I had no idea. We knew nothing about cave lion mating behavior, but African lions had Prides of up to twenty females. "We have a lot of talking to do," I conceded.

"More talking, less screwing," she agreed. My eyes got wide. "Please, do you think I am old and stupid? I know what you are doing with my girls." Damn, Svetlana must not have gotten away with ANYTHING when she was growing up. "Whatever decision you make, commit fully to making it work. If you can't do that, it is better for all of you if you leave them both now."

"I can't leave them," I told her.

She patted my cheek. "Then do what you must." That was the end of the tour.

We walked around the house to the garage, where Sergei was loading suitcases into his car. Svetlana was carrying a bag with some food. "We should have a place in a week or two, Dad. We'll pick up the rest then."

"It's fine to stay here until you are ready to settle in. It gives you an excuse to come home and see us," Sergei said.

We said our goodbyes, with Anna and I thanking Nadezna for the wonderful meal. Svetlana pointed out some of the attractions of Rybinsk as we drove downtown to the Gostevoy Dom. Sergei hugged us before heading home, wishing the girls luck in finding a good job. I got our room key, and we took the elevator to the top floor. Our room was at the end on the right, overlooking the gardens. The Soviet-style architecture and décor weren't nearly as fancy as the Moscow hotel I'd stayed at, but it was clean, and the bed was big enough. We hung up our things, unpacked our bags, and met by the bed.

"We have to talk," Svetlana and I said at the same time.

"Yes, we do," Anna agreed. "The question is whether you want me here for it."

Ch. 34

The three of us sat on the bed. I started by asking Svetlana and Anna to tell me about their conversation with her mom, then I told them what happened with her Dad, and finally my talk with Mom in the garden. "So the good part is that neither killed nor castrated me. However, both think that a relationship with the three of us together is doomed to fail long term."

"They don't know what will happen," Anna objected.

"No, but their concerns are valid. You two may have talked about this for days, but I've known for less than eighteen hours. As fantastic as last night was, it was still a lot to drop on me at once."

Svetlana looked distraught. "You don't want her?"

"I didn't say that," I said. "From my perspective, I haven't gotten to know Anna well. Until the drive here, I'd spent less time talking with Anna than having sex with her, and that means I'm playing catch-up here. Even during the time I was getting to know her, she was my girlfriend's roommate. Untouchable." I pulled her into my side. "I liked her, but I didn't let any feelings grow. Only now am I going back and letting myself know her without worrying about cheating emotionally on Svetlana."

"I don't mind," my girlfriend said.

"I know." I kissed them both. "I need to go for a run, and you two need to talk first. Think about what your parents said and what that will mean for the three of us if we move forward. If Anna decides that she wants more than sharing me, or Lana thinks she can't watch Anna and me together without getting jealous, it's best to know now. We can write off last night as a one-time celebration and move on with our lives as friends."

Anna started to talk, but I stopped her. "You two talk. I'll be back in an hour or so." I grabbed my running clothes and went into the bathroom to change, which probably disappointed them both. They were lying together on the bed when I came out to kiss them goodbye. "Communication is a good thing," I told them. "I need time to get my head around this too."

"We'll be waiting for you," Anna told me. I headed down to the lobby and out the door. I knew the basics of the town's layout, and my phone had a map program. I put in one Bluetooth earpiece, picked some good running music, and headed north towards the Volga River. I turned left on the bike path when I reached it, but it didn't go far before the trails ended at the Polyot sports complex. I stopped on the way back at a memorial park. Kids were climbing on the tank and anti-aircraft gun, but the focus was the tall statue erected to the aviation workers of the city. Rybinsk was a center of aviation engine construction in Russia, so the factories contributed to Russia's victory over Germany in the Great Patriotic War.

Heading back the other way, I set a fast running pace along the wide paved trail. I let my legs stretch out to eat up the kilometers while I took in the scenery. I wasn't worried about people following me because they'd never keep up. I passed under the Volzhsky Bridge and kept going a few more kilometers downriver before turning around.

The whole run, I was thinking about what I wanted in my life. Svetlana was a given; I was in love with her, and when the time was right, I would propose. That time wouldn't be now; I couldn't commit to anything with the investigations hanging over my head. I wanted her to meet my family first.

Anna blew my mind. She was hot, she was fun, and a hellcat in bed. I liked Anna a lot, but probably not as much as she did me. Our time this morning on the drive only strengthened the attraction. If I'd met Anna first, I could see myself dating her. Given time, I could love her. Would the love be like what I had for Svetlana? I didn't know. Svetlana was special to me, as your first love should be.

Nadezna was right about one thing; it would be impossible to balance the two equally, especially with Svetlana as my legal wife. For this three-way relationship to work, Anna must accept that Svetlana was my 'first' wife, and she was a 'sister' wife. I'd seen television shows about Mormon polygamy, and that's how they handled these things. They had far more experience in creating multiple-wife households than we did, so we'd have to follow their example. Otherwise, jealousy would creep in and destroy it.

Another decision I made on the way back was that it was all of us together. I wasn't going to put them in adjoining homes; we would all sleep together, live together, and raise our children in the same household. We'd say she was a roommate or a live-in nanny with a separate bedroom, but it would be for show. Those close to us would know the truth about our relationship. The rest? It was none of their business.

I sprinted the last kilometer, stopping at the observation area over the Volga by the road leading back to our hotel. I looked over the river as I walked, letting my body cool down.

My fame proceeded me. Now that I wasn't flying by on the trails, someone noticed me. I heard my name along with a bunch of Russian shouting I couldn't follow. I figured I'd get out of there, so I started walking south towards the hotel.

I'd gone about five blocks when a police car stopped in front of me as I waited for a light to change. The officer didn't speak English but was gesturing for me to get into the car. Using the translation program on my phone, I figured out his Chief wanted to see me. The officer gestured for the back seat again, and I got in. I still had my phone, so I texted an update to Marina and Svetlana as he drove me to the station.

The police chief in Rybinsk was a big man who spoke passable English. He wasn't happy to find out I was moving to his town, but he couldn't stop me. He warned me his people would be watching, and he wouldn't tolerate any criminal behavior on my part.

"I'm here because the Courts won't return my passport yet, and my girlfriend got fired because of her relationship with me," I told him. "I won't be a problem for anyone."

Warning received, he had his officer drop me back at the hotel. Svetlana and Anna were waiting in the lobby and rushed over to make sure I was safe. "I'm fine. Sweaty, but fine. Come on."

We went upstairs so I could take a quick shower. When I came out with a towel around my waist, both girls were reclining on the bed in lacy lingerie. "We talked," Svetlana told me as my eyes drank in her body. "Our feelings haven't changed."

"We both want you, and we're willing to share if you are," Anna said as I tried and failed to raise my glance above her spectacular cleavage. "You will marry Svetlana, but both of us will be your wives in all other ways."

I let the towel drop. "We'll work out the details later," I said as I rushed to join them on the bed.

Nadezna was wrong about one thing.

There was plenty of time for screwing, too.

Ch. 35

I woke to the feeling of moist lips and a warm tongue caressing the hard length of my morning wood. It traced its way around the sensitive head, and then my mystery fellatrix sucked lightly before pushing it to the entrance of her throat. She fought the gag reflex, swallowing around me before coming back up for air. She continued working the head when I felt another tongue, this one licking the base of my shaft on the right side.

I moved my legs apart, giving both some space to work under the covers in the dimly lit room. The girls worked together, alternating positions as they worked me towards orgasm. I could recognize who was who by their technique alone; Svetlana was patient and loving, bathing me with her tongue, while Anna used a lot of suction and spit. Neither girl could deep-throat something this size, but I didn't mind. It was the best wake-up call in the world.

"I'm getting close," I told them as I shifted my hips. The girls switched, and Anna took me into her mouth and started sucking hard. Two hands worked the bottom of my shaft and balls as she brought me to climax. "Oh GOD yes, SO fucking good," I said as I started painting her throat with my essence. Svetlana sat up, pulling the sheets aside so we could both watch Anna struggling to swallow it before it sprayed out.

We'd started to see changes in my body a few days ago, and the most obvious was in play now. My cock had lengthened by a few inches, retaining its width. Luckily for me, the girls had adapted to handle it. At the same time, my balls had grown to double their previous size, now as big as tangerines. The loads it produced were prodigious now, hence Anna's difficulty. Her cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk's as I continued firing bursts of semen into her mouth. Her eyes watered as she chugged it down as quickly as she could.

When the pulses stopped coming, she licked me clean and sat up with a look of triumph on her face. "That's going on forever now," she told me. "I barely did it."

"Imagine what would happen if we let him get backed up for a few days," Svetlana giggled. Like that would happen now that the two hot young ladies were mine.

I was the luckiest man in the world. Committing fully to each other had changed our lives forever. We'd talked it out over room service dinner that first night, the three of us laying out our hopes and fears. I worried about hurting Svetlana and what would happen if Anna felt left out or decided she wanted more than a shared male. Svetlana worried about losing her best friend and if I'd end up loving Anna more than her. Anna? She found a family in us, and she feared losing everything and being alone again. She was more than willing to be the secret wife under Svetlana as long as we loved her in private.

We'd fight jealousy with love, communication, and openness.

We spent hours talking before we decided as a threesome to move forward together. The celebratory sex went late into the night. We did everything in the world until the girls begged me to stop and let them sleep. "You need Anna in our bed because you'd kill me before you'd wear yourself out," Svetlana had teased me as we recovered in the jacuzzi tub. She was correct; my lion's gifts of strength and endurance had turned me into a sexual dynamo that even two lusty young women couldn't tame. It wasn't the same as the African lions and their seconds of sex and short recovery times; it was LONG sessions of sex with quick recovery times. Five minutes after unloading my balls, I'd be hard again and ready to go all night long. Only lack of sleep, hunger, and work stopped us from going all day and night.

That didn't mean they didn't try to wear me out. Something shifted in the girls as well; I wondered if somehow my lion's characteristics were bleeding over into them? Instead of getting sore, they would recover quickly from the hard sex and come back for more. As the week went on, they got stronger and hornier. We'd make love anytime and anywhere they got the urge and could get me to respond, which never took long. We had to set sex-free times aside so we could get anything done.

Russian language lessons were never the same. I was constantly working on my oral skills, and sometimes that included speaking. I wasn't good enough to converse exclusively in the Russian language, but I improved every day.

Sex was my exercise routine now. The girls knew one of them had to stay with me all the time, so my solo runs stopped. I was too recognizable, and the public didn't like me around. I figured the police were watching the hotel and would follow along if I left. I was sure they were listening in on us, though we never left the room empty for them to get in. The poor bastards on their headsets had to suffer through hour upon hour of creaking beds, lusty moans, and screams of release. Anything we didn't want them to hear, we said in whispers with music playing.

With all that in mind, the girls came up and snuggled with me, their firm breasts pressed against my broad chest. "What is the plan for today," I asked my girls.

"I don't know. I suppose we could look for work outside the hospitals," Anna said.

"Mom and Dad want us to come over for dinner tonight," Svetlana said. We hadn't been over to see them since Svetlana told them we were going ahead with our love triangle. "And tomorrow is the weekend. We should do something to get out of this hotel and away from these people. I'm getting so tired of it all."

Viktor Kaprisov was still fucking with us. It hadn't taken long for the harassment and suspicion to follow the three of us to Svetlana's hometown. Anna and Svetlana had alternated visiting the hospitals and clinics in Rybinsk, dropping off resumes and filling out applications. After five days, they had two callbacks, both telling them there were no openings. "That's bullshit," Svetlana raged. "These hospitals are constantly short of staff!"

"Central Clinical and the Police are blackballing us," Anna concluded. "It's the only thing that makes sense. Kaprisov is working with the local police to make sure we can't set down roots here. No job, and we have to move on."

"To where?" Lana was practically crying now. "This is my hometown. Where can we go to get away from this?"

"Not Siberia," I said flatly. The girls looked at me, then busted out laughing.

"I could see it now," Anna said as she kept laughing. "We show up at a tiny village hundreds of kilometers north of the Arctic circle, and Kaprisov is already there telling the locals not to hire us to clean their fish."

It had enough truth in it that it wasn't that funny. "We should pack our things," I told them. Both girls looked at me. "We only got this place because we thought you would be getting jobs nearby. Since we aren't, it's time to move on. We can ask your parents if we can stay with them tonight, then tomorrow we leave."

"Where to?"

"Moscow. I'll plead my case with the University there," I said in a louder voice before whispering the rest. "Or we'll do some traveling in the country."