Panthera Spelaea Ch. 31-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,301 Followers

The lion wasn't interested in the beach just yet. My lion was surefooted along the forest ground, big paws digging into the soft dirt no matter the hill's steepness. Once the girls were comfortable, he started moving faster. "This is the coolest thing EVER," Anna said as we reached the far end of the island.

My lion heard something he didn't like. It was a boat, and it was coming closer. Freezing at the edge of the woods, he growled and started sniffing the air. The girls figured out something was wrong and hopped off. "It's a boat, and it's coming this way," Svetlana said as she spotted it near the horizon.

"What could it be?"

"I don't know, but it can't be seeing a big fucking LION in the middle of the lake," she said. "John. You need to change back and change back NOW."

My lion was getting uncomfortable as the boat drew closer. My lion didn't like how the girls were getting nervous, but he didn't want to leave them. I tried to push across to his mind that he needed to let me take control, but it didn't happen. Instead, he growled and moved deeper into the forest, leaving the girls to walk down to the narrow beach.

We hid in the shadows as the boat approached. Why would someone be taking a boat out to a small island in the middle of a national park unless it was for me? Naturally, I could see two uniformed officers of the Russian National Police. The male was in his mid-twenties and carrying an AK-74 rifle, while the female was in her thirties and kept a hand on her sidearm. They'd spotted the girls and were heading straight for them.

I continued trying to take control as the boat got closer, but my cat was worried about protecting them and didn't change. The motorboat scraped against the sand, and both officers jumped out. The conversation that followed was in Russian, so I could only follow parts of it. My name came up, and Anna pointed while saying the Russian word лагерь which means 'campsite.'

They were after me, and they better find me as a human. I pushed images of the campsite across as the officers ordered the girls into the boat. As soon as they pulled away, my lion got up and ran. It didn't take much time to get through the woods before I burst into the clearing. I could hear the boat motor change as they got ready to land on the beach below.

I pleaded with my cat to let me take over when he reached the blanket, and this time he listened. I felt him recede in my mind, and soon I was lying naked on the fabric. I practically dove into the tent as I heard the group coming up the trail from the lake. How could I make this all seem normal? I had an idea.

"John?" It was Svetlana's voice.

"Coming," I said. I unzipped the tent and stepped out, naked and half-erect. "Ready for more fun?"

That was when the group entered the clearing. The officers froze at the sight of a naked man. The woman recovered first. "Put some clothes on, John. We need to talk." She said something to her partner in Russian, and he moved to make sure the tent was empty before I ducked back in. He watched me get dressed, then started poking around the rest of our campsite. I went out to face the woman. "You think you're pretty smart, don't you," she said to me.

"I'm not smart enough. You must have been tracking our car."

She smiled but didn't confirm anything. "No matter where you go or what you do, we'll be watching you. When you fuck up, and you will, we'll be there to put you in jail."

I shook my head. "I'm sure the fish and the birds appreciate your dedication to keeping them safe from me, miles from anyone in a fucking NATIONAL PARK."

"Viktor says hello, and to enjoy your vacation while you can."

With that, the two of them left and headed back to the boat. None of us said anything until the motorboat was out of sight.

"Check everything for bugs and trackers," I told the girls. "They didn't come all this way just to fuck with us."

And they hadn't. Luckily, the officers didn't explore beyond the campsite, or they would have seen the big lion prints in the soft ground.

Ch. 39

It didn't take long for us to find the tracking device the senior officer stashed in our cooler while checking out our campsite or the backup the officer had placed on my backpack. We moved both of them to the treeline and left them in the rough bark.

"Well, that was a mood killer," Svetlana said as we made sandwiches for lunch. We'd spend the rest of our morning searching the campsite and the route down to the beach for any surveillance devices. "With police in the area, we could be under surveillance right now."

"Not without a satellite or a drone," I said. "No, Viktor sent those officers here to fuck with us. He saw our car wasn't moving, sent them to the village, and found out where they'd taken us. Now that they know we can't run, they won't waste resources until we move again."

"So what do we do," Anna asked.

"We enjoy the day," I said. "Just to be safe, we won't let the cat out until after dark."

"Good," Svetlana said. "He's so warm and snuggly! I like sharing a bed with him more than you." I looked shocked while my cat preened deep in my mind.

"He is comfy, but I like waking up with John's morning wood," Anna teased. "I'm always up for morning fun with John, but I'm not ready for a pounding from a four-hundred-kilo cat. He'd squish me!"

"Plus, the barbs on that lion cock of his would HURT," Svetlana said as she patted my arm. "Compromise. We go to sleep with our comfy lion and wake up with our horny John. Everyone wins."

"Works for me," Anna said with a smile. "I love getting the fresh cream in the morning."

"I've not had sex since we were on the beach yesterday," I told her with a grin. "I've got a big load saved up."

She'd just finished her sandwich. "Time for dessert," Anna said with a grin as she moved over between my legs. She unzipped my fly, removed my hard cock, and went to work. It was hard for me to concentrate on eating with my nubile fellatrix gobbling me down like that, but I managed to finish just before my short stack coaxed it out of me. Svetlana was on her knees next to her, encouraging her to swallow faster. Anna tried her best, but she couldn't chug it fast enough to keep up. When her cheeks filled, and about to lose it all, Anna popped off let Svetlana take care of the rest. Anna fell back on the blanket, struggling to gulp down the rest without losing any. "Remind me never to let you go so long in between," she said.

"We'll take good care of you," Svetlana said as she gently squeezed my balls. With Anna naked on the blanket and Svetlana's mouth on my cock, it didn't take long for me to get hard again. The girls stripped naked as they put me on my back in the middle of the blanket. Svetlana straddled me, using her hand to line up before slowly sinking herself onto my fat cock. "Oh, yeah, I missed this last night," she said as she bottomed out.

Anna straddled my face, the two girls playing with each other's tits as they used me for pleasure. "Careful with the scruff," she said as I got a little too vigorous. "Can you imagine having his lion eat you out with that big tongue?"

Svetlana shivered. "It's like sandpaper!"

"But it's so LONG! I bet it would get ALL the way to the back and swirl around." Anna came with a scream, juices flowing out onto my face and fingers. Since Lana wasn't giving up her spot, I kept going. My tongue may not be as long as my lion's, but I pushed what I had into her canal and started swirling around. "Oh, FUCK yeah! He's licking me SO good!"

Svetlana was picking up the pace as well, the wet squelches of her pussy slamming down on my dick echoing around the campsite. Anna was busy rubbing Lana's clit with one hand and pinching her nipples with the other, and the combo platter of sensations finally set her off. "JOHN!" She slammed down one last time as her vaginal muscles contracted again and again on me, squeezing me and demanding I splash her insides. I wasn't ready yet, so she rode the sensation out before collapsing onto the blanket next to me. "You'll be the death of me," she gasped.

Anna took advantage of the open spot, moving down my body and slowly pushing my length into her tight pussy. "I could say the same for the two of you," I said as I pulled Lana over to rest her head on my shoulder. "Two of the hottest women in Russia, and you're all mine."

"Mine," she said softly as her eyes closed.

Meanwhile, Anna was taking me hard and fast in a reverse cowgirl style. I loved watching the muscles in her bubble butt as she balanced on her feet and used her thighs to bounce up and down. Her head was thrown back in pleasure as she came once and built for a bigger one.

"Faster," I said as I smacked her right ass cheek hard enough to leave a handprint. She squealed and sped up, almost coming off me when my hand smacked down on her other cheek. "You have thirty seconds to make me cum, or I'll paddle your ass so hard you won't sit for a week."

"Yes... sir," she said through clenched teeth. Anna liked a little pain with her pleasure, and she did her best as I counted down. She was moving as fast as she could, her pussy gripping me like a fist as she pulled up, then slamming down to fill her again. Her scream began in her pussy, moving up through her stomach and chest before finally exploding with her orgasm as the count reached four. "JOHN!"

No mortal could withstand such an erotic assault, and I didn't either. Grabbing her hips to hold her in place, I lifted my hips as I began shooting hot seed deep into her womb. "ANNA!" I jerked with each spasm, my cock swelling inside her as I filled her up. When our orgasms finally abated, I pulled her back to lay on my chest, my softening cock still halfway inside her.

"That was SO fucking hot," Svetlana said. She'd sat up near the end, playing with herself as she watched the frantic coupling. We were still catching our breath when she moved down between our legs. My cock popped out, letting loose a torrent of mixed fluids that Svetlana licked up like melted ice cream. Her oral efforts couldn't revive me again, not after that session, so we rested together for an hour and watched the clouds pass over our hidden love nest.

The sun moved to where it was beating down on us, and the day was getting warm. "So, who's up for a swim?"

"Swimsuits or no," Anna asked.

"Just towels, but let's bring clothes along just in case we want to take a walk," I told them. "I'll see or hear any boats or aircraft before they get close enough to see anything." With that, we put on sandals and sunscreen only, carrying drinks, snacks, and clothes in our rolled-up beach towels.

The sandy beach was a little slice of paradise. You could see the lakeshore on the horizon, but the lake itself was empty this late in the year. The water was clear enough to see the small fish swimming around your feet, and I spotted some bigger fish when I dove down to the deeper water.

We got into chest-deep water, and I introduced the girls to the fun of Lion-Strength Girl Tossing. I'd stand with my back to the beach, fingers interlocked and arms low, and one of the girls would stand in them and balance with her hands on my shoulders. We'd bounce for timing, she'd stand up, and I would throw her into the air as hard as I could. Even a buff guy can only launch their girls five feet above the water and through maybe one flip before splashing down. Me? I was tossing them twenty feet in the air, and they flipped three or four times before landing in the deep water. I ran the most epic waterpark ride EVER, made better by them being nude.

I was a lucky man. We tried underwater blowjobs, floating cunnilingus, underwater sex, even treading water sex. It all sounded more fun than it was, so we ended up screwing each other silly on the beach towels instead.

We were relaxing and eating snacks on the beach a few hours later when I heard the sound of a motorboat. When I recognized the boat from the village, we all got dressed and waited. This time, it was empty except for the driver. He waved to us before beaching the bow onto the soft sand.

Svetlana translated what Marat told us. "The police arrived early this morning and went straight to our car. They demanded to know where I was, and my mother told them we were on an island and not being picked up until ten o'clock in the morning tomorrow. The police then demanded I take them out to see you. He doesn't like them; he said they were assholes harassing his paying customers, but he couldn't refuse them."

"It's all right; we don't always have choices," I replied.

The young man nodded as Lana gave him my answer in Russian, then said a few more sentences. I waited for Lana. "The police checked under your car and headed back to Pudozh. I think they will follow you after you leave here."

It made sense; use the tracker to follow us while staying out of sight. There was only one road into the village where our car was, so they didn't have to remain in the remote outpost to keep us under their thumb. Their laziness was an advantage.

"I have an idea," I said.

Ch. 40

"Ask Marat here if there is another road he can access by boat without using the entry road."

Lana talked with him. "There is a boat launch to the southwest, about six kilometers on a river. It's shallow, but his boat can get through."

"Ask Marat if he and a friend would like to make some easy money." I didn't need a translation. "I'll give them both twenty thousand rubles," about $270, "for this, plus five thousand rubles for every police tracker or bug they remove and put somewhere else." I explained the rest of the plan, and Svetlana grinned and passed it on.

We would still have our second night of camping, but we would be leaving the campsite first thing in the morning. Marat and his younger brother would drive our SUV out of the village tonight after dark and leave it at the boat launch. With trackers gone and the police not expecting us to move until ten, he could pick us up after sunrise and take us upriver to our waiting car. When he finally returned to the village without us, it would be too late for the cops to catch up.

Would it solve anything? Not really. It wasn't like our faces weren't all over the newspapers, or our vehicle and license plate weren't known.

Viktor fucked with us, and now I was going to fuck with him. It was just that simple.

Anna ran up to the campsite and brought back ten thousand rubles as a down payment. He was thrilled with the chance to get back at the cops AND make good cash on the side. He waved to us as he disappeared back into the lake.

We'd had enough sun for an afternoon, so we packed up everything and went back to the campsite to take a nap. In the warm afternoon, we slept on top of the sleeping bag, the tent keeping the bugs away.

I woke a few hours later and quietly dressed to go outside. I got the fire going for dinner and started cooking. The baked potatoes went into the coals while I prepped the green beans and steaks. I also flavored our purified water with lemonade mix. Forty minutes later, I started to cook the meat. The sizzle and smell of the first steak hitting the pan woke the girls. "How much time do we have?"

"Go wash up, and I'll put your steaks on next. My four can cook anytime." Yes, there was that appetite thing, especially for meat. I had six to cook, each T-bone over a pound. "How do you like your steaks?"

"Medium rare," Lana answered for them both. She turned the cooler into a table as I plated the first steak for me and tossed the next in the pan. "How long until sides are ready?"

"Five minutes." Anna poured glasses of lemonade as I dug into the first of my steaks. I'd always eaten them medium rare, but now I was eating them rare to blue. 'Dehorn it, show it the fire, and put it on the plate,' as the joke goes. My cat didn't understand why I'd cook it at all, but I wasn't up for cold, raw meat.

I served Lana her steak as Anna doled out the sides. The steak covered most of the plate. "I can't believe I'll eat all this and come back for more. Before meeting you, this steak would last me a week."

I rubbed my hand over her slim belly. "And you haven't gained a pound."

"I've been working out a lot more," she giggled. I put Anna's steak on and got back to eating. We had a relaxing meal, trading ideas on where to go next and what to do. The consensus was to keep heading north towards the White Sea, maybe as far as Murmansk, before coming back south to St. Petersburg.

Despite starting early, I was still cooking slabs of beef when the girls finished up. We cleaned up after dinner and had maybe an hour of daylight left. "What should we do tonight?"

"Lion riding," Anna said quickly. "We were so rudely interrupted last time."

I could sense my lion was all for it. I stripped off my clothes, storing them in the tent, then got on my hands and knees, my ass NOT facing the fire this time. Letting my mind settle, I called my lion forward. The touch of the alien mind to mine was gentle and loving, and I felt my body shift as my lion took control. No pain, just a handoff from one consciousness to the other.

There was no hesitation from the girls this time as they climbed on my back. "Giddyup," Anna said as she tugged at the fur behind my ears and squeezed her legs on my shoulders.

I reared up on my back legs, making the girls scream as they held on, then rushed forward into the woods.

Anna leaned forward, pressing her ample chest to my neck as her hands reached down to grip the short mane underneath. Svetlana held on for dear life, letting out a scream of exhilaration as I ran through the trees. I had to slow down as we reached the end of the island, moving downhill to the shoreline. Once on the sand and rock, I picked up speed again, running through the waves crashing onto the beach. Anna was screaming now, hiding her face from the water splashing up at us. I jumped over a piece of driftwood, landing smoothly as the girls gripped me tight with their legs. "Slow down, PLEASE," Svetlana said as we got to the end of the beach. "I'm barely hanging on."

My cat slowed to a stop, letting the girls slide off onto the sand. I laughed a little inside, as they looked like drowned rats after the run through the shallow water. To make it worse, my lion decided to dry off, shaking his body and sending droplets of water flying.

The girls eventually got back on, and my cat picked his way up the hill to the trees and walked back to camp. Anna laid the clothes out to dry as Svetlana fed the fire, and we all sat on the blanket and dried off. "We can't go to bed wet, and wet lion smell isn't fun," Anna teased.

We sat by the fire for an hour as my fur and their hair dried, watching the moon rise and the stars come out. When they were satisfied I'd be a good pillow again, we went back to the tent and fell asleep.

partwolf
partwolf
2,301 Followers