Panther's Pride

Story Info
A high-tech superheroine is beguiled by a beautiful baddie.
4.1k words
4.67
21.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panther's Pride

By Skarlette One

Mug Shot

"Face the camera and hold still, Venus," came Platinum Panther's voice amplified through the speakers in her super-powered armor. The high-tech heroine and leader of the Libido League of superheroes had finally tracked down her quarry in a public park. For weeks, Platinum Panther had been working tirelessly to track and study the wanted criminal known as Venus de Milo, a woman so indescribably beautiful that she could influence the minds of those who looked upon her. The more of her flawless skin she exposed, the more irresistible her mental control became.

"This is ridiculous! I haven't done anything wrong," the villainess protested. "You can't arrest me for being beautiful. And even if you could, why do you need my picture? Isn't it the job of the police department to take mug shots?"

Platinum Panther studied the streams of data her sensors were analyzing from the seductive villainess. To avoid being beguiled by her beauty, Panther had turned off the suit's cameras and was just processing the raw sensor data: Full EM spectrum, radar and echolocation, laser surface mapping, and every other test her genius mind could devise. The heroine was certain she could learn the limits of Venus's power without actually seeing her.

"You've already proven that the police can't handle you, Venus. I can." Inside her helmet, Platinum Panther sucked her bottom lip between her teeth. Her armor was feeling very warm. "Turn to the right and hold still."

Venus de Milo turned, flipping her hair flirtatiously, revealing her naked shoulder. "If you're really interested in how my powers work, Panther, I can give you a personal demonstration."

The heroine knew that was a bad idea. But the idea of studying that perfect flesh up close and personal aroused her every curiosity.... Scientific, most of all, of course! Platinum Panther was straight and not interested in Venus's seductive curves in any way. If she could just study them in a little more detail ...

The thought dissolved into erotic pleasure as, without thinking of it, Panther leaned forward, pressing her mound against the inside of her armor. Slowly. Firmly. Steadily. The string of sensor data blurred past her eyes, her mind assembling it to the perfect map of a perfect body. Flawless. Beautiful. Beguiling.

When the armor began to tremble and the heroine's moans of desire echoed from the speakers, Venus de Milo knew that it wouldn't be long before she was the one telling Platinum Panther where to stand and when to hold still.

Or, more accurately, where to kneel and when to beg.

Careful Study

Platinum Panther knew she shouldn't have followed Venus de Milo into this secluded park in the middle of the night. Even without actually seeing the villainess with her eyes, Panther could tell from her sensor logs that the super-powered beauty was more potent than anyone had imagined. Now that the trees sheltered both of them from the worst of the noise and distraction of the bustling city, the heroine brought her most sensitive instruments online. Shifting her attention to their readouts, she also shifted her hips to better hump her wet pussy against the inside of her armor.

"I'm performing additional tests, Venus. Thank you for complying," Platinum Panther said. Her mouth was too dry.

"Tests? That sounds dangerous, Panther. Most people are scared to look at me too closely," Venus teased.

"I'm not looking, I'm scanning. Besides, you can't affect me." Platinum Panther arched her back to graze a stiff nipple against the armor's restraint harness.

"Really? I've had several of your fellow superheroines in my thrall before. What's so special about you?" Venus's voice seemed to fill the cramped armor.

"I'm a genius inventor who's filtering out the part of you powers that actually controls people. Plus, I'm straight. I like guys. I'm not into girls. At all." The numbers scrolling past Platinum Panther's eyes formed patterns of dynamic sensuality. Her breathing grew ragged.

"I see. Well, since you're immune to my charms, why don't you come out here and study me more closely? I could show you ways to use my power that no heroine has ever seen." With a subtle motion, Venus grasped the two strings of her bustier. The slightest tug moved the bustier, and set her beautiful breasts bouncing rhythmically.

The sensor data spiked high and hard. First the psionic waveforms shifted phase, then the EM detectors surpassed their maximum and blew out. Even as her sensors went dead, Platinum Panther could see the afterimage of their data echoing on her retinas in the pitch-dark helmet. More than that, her genius mind could piece that data into a picture of the tremendous trembling tits just outside the armor. Her body yearned for a better look, her mind hungered for more data -- something first-hand and raw.

Platinum Panther stepped out of her armor. Her nipples poked at the thin T-shirt she wore, and her pink panties were dark and wet at the crotch. "Don't get any ideas, Venus. I'm studying you."

The villainess smiled. Panther's body shuddered at the sight of it. "Then study me, Panther. Since I can't hurt you, come closer. You'll get a better angle from below."

The heroine shambled over and dropped to her knees at Venus de Milo's feet. She gazed up at the still-bouncing breasts with glassy eyes. "You can't affect me. I will get the best angle to study you."

"Of course you will. I always find I can study better with one hand inside my panties."

Instantly, Panther's left hand was sliding beneath the elastic to tease her tender clit. "Nnngh. Study you .... oooh .... so good." Her blood burned with desire. She was so close to learning the secret of Venus's power. So close. Just a few more strokes. So close.

Venus pulled the bustier tight and then bent over while releasing the strings. They snapped back and the garment fell open, unleashing her perfect breasts. Platinum Panther shrieked in ecstasy as an orgasm ripped through her body ... and her mind. Her eyes stretched wide, captivated by Venus's impossible beauty. Every tremor of climax seared that sight into her bliss-soaked nerves.

As she lay twitching on the ground, a just-fucked grin plastered to her face, Platinum Panther knew she had finally seen the secret of Venus de Milo's power. Just thinking about it caused her to cum again. And again. And again.

Calling Her Bluff

"Platinum Panther, is everything okay?" Mnemonica entered her team mate's workshop, her brow furrowed. The resident telepath of the Libido League ran her fingers through her strawberry blond hair, scratching where her mask had rested for hours on patrol.

The other heroine didn't look up. Her dark-circled eyes were locked on a wall of computer monitors. The genius inventor rarely wore anything other than T-shirts, sports bras, and yoga pants, but Mnemonica was used to them being different yoga pants every day. "Sure. I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, you haven't captured a supervillain in weeks," Mnemonica replied, working her way between workbenches. "The rest of the League doesn't mind taking up the slack in protecting the city, but you're usually so motivated. We're just worried about you."

"No need to worry. I'm going to go capture a villain right now," Platinum Panther said, trundling into her armor before the telepath could get close enough to read her thoughts. "He'll be a real bad guy! You'll see!" Activating her rocket boots, she soared into the sky.

Across town, Platinum Panther landed at an exclusive rooftop restaurant. The only patron was a ravishingly beautiful woman wearing a low-cut dress and priceless necklace. The heroine dusted off her shining armor. She even tried to adjust her hair through the titanium helmet as she approached. "Okay, Venus de Milo. Your spate of robberies ends here."

"Again? This is the third time you've tried to arrest me this week, Panther." The villainess yawned. "Tried and failed, I should add."

"I've learned from my mistakes." Platinum Panther's hips rocked slightly as she squeezed her thighs together. "I'll get you this time."

"Really? Fine." Venus held out her arms, wrists together. "You win. Take me away."

The heroine stopped in her tracks. "You're not going to try to stop me?"

"If you've learned from your mistakes and are ready for me, why should I bother, Panther?" She arched an eyebrow. "Unless you want me to resist?"

"What? No. I wouldn't want that ... unless ..." The heroines knees sagged. She ran one hand over the metal breasts of her armor.

"Unless what? Unless the wind happened to catch my dress just so?" Venus reached up and pulled the neckline of her dress open, revealing her perfect breasts. "Unless I said that any heroine who arrested me wouldn't get to kiss my tight little nipples? Is that what you mean?"

"Yes, divine Venus." Platinum Panther dropped to her knees, her body trembling with lust.

"Good. Then get out of that armor and get to work. I hope your tongue is well-rested, Panther. I expect far better performance from it than you gave on Tuesday. Chop chop."

Orientation

"What are you working on, Sable?" asked Platinum Panther, strolling into the Libido League's mission planning room.

The younger heroine had her feet propped up, studying a large computer monitor. Her costume, the same color as her raven hair, hugged every curve of her shapely legs. "I'm trying to find Venus de Milo so I can capture her. She's been on quite a robbery spree lately. She's stolen tens of thousands of dollars just by flashing her tits." Sable touched the monitor to add the location of another of Venus's recent robberies.

Platinum Panther bit her lower lip. "That's not a good idea, Sable. Leave Venus de Milo to me."

Sable spun her chair around to face the older heroine. "Don't treat me like a kid, Panther! It's bad enough when Argent does it. I don't need to be coddled by you, too. I am almost twenty years old. I am not a sidekick anymore. I am a powerful superheroine and a full-fledged member of this team!"

Platinum Panther put her hands up. "It's not your age that's the problem, Sable. It's your orientation."

Sable wrinkled her brow. "What does being bisexual have to do with catching supervillains?"

"With Venus de Milo, it means everything. Let me show you." She leaned over the desk, stretching her arm so she could reach the touch screen. "This is a list of all the people that Venus de Milo has seduced with her superhuman beauty. There's police officers, bank tellers, armored car drivers, jewelers, socialites, and even superheroes. At first glance, it seems that she can seduce anybody. But when you look at the data more closely and figure in sexual orientation, there's a pattern."

Platinum Panther's fingers danced over the screen, calling up color-coded rows of data. Sable's attention was focused on the monitor. She didn't notice how the older heroine was straddling the corner of the desk, her crotch pressed against the rounded edge. "Look at these numbers, Sable. Almost all of her playthings are straight men, but there is also a large percentage of lesbians, bi- and pansexuals of all genders, and even straight women who rate as bi-curious."

"But what does it mean?"

Platinum Panther's voice was thick as her hips slowly humped against the desk. "It means that her superpower lies in the beauty of her feminine body. It only affects those who find feminine bodies sexually attractive, like you. The only people who can stop Venus de Milo are totally gay men and totally straight women. Like me. You see?"

Sable stared at the numbers for a while longer, oblivious to Platinum Panther's heavy breathing behind her. "I guess that makes sense. Oh well. I'll just find Argent and we'll hunt down a different villain. Bye!" In a flash of super speed, she was gone.

Just as fast, Platinum Panther slumped into her vacated chair. She spread her legs wide and slid her fingers beneath her yoga pants. Her mind wasn't focused on numbers and data and patterns. Her perfect memory was remembering the last time she'd seen Venus de Milo. The beautiful curve of her hips, lying on a bed in a hotel room that Platinum Panther had paid for. The plump fullness of her breasts as she drew the heroine close enough to suckle their taut nipples. The bottomless perfection of her eyes as she whispered instructions into Panther's bliss-soaked mind.

Just the memory of their last rendezvous brought her to climax, quick and hard. As she lounged in the chair, her body twitching with aftershocks, Platinum Panther was thankful that she was 100% straight. She couldn't imagine how irresistible she would find Venus de Milo if she were even remotely attracted to women.

Fun at Parties

Penelope Payes, billionaire tech genius, wasn't sure what she hated most about high-society parties: the terrible food, the inane small talk, or the difficulty of keeping any of her high-tech gadgets on her while wearing a form-fitting evening gown. I hope no one needs a superheroine at this party, she thought. I'd need to run all the way down to the parking garage to get my Platinum Panther armor, and I don't think I can run in these heels.

As the mayor blathered on about municipal bonds and the opportunity they presented for Penelope's ground-breaking company, Payestech, she caught sight of a woman wearing a tuxedo. The woman's back was turned, so all Penelope could see was lustrous waves of hair against the black silk tuxedo jacket. But every man in the woman's vicinity was facing her, pushing closer and closer, desperately forcing themselves right on top of her.

"Excuse me, Mr. Mayor. I see something of a social emergency." Penelope hurried toward the besieged woman. I won't even need super-powered armor to save this woman from being outnumbered.

The circle of admirers was four men deep by the time Penelope arrived. "Gentleman, perhaps the lady will speak with you later. At the moment, I heard they were bringing out fresh ceviche from the kitchens." Taking the woman's arm, she swept her into a secluded alcove, away from the crush of the party guests.

"I'm terribly sorry about the trouble, Miss ..." Penelope looked into the woman's face. Recognition jolted through her body. "Venus de Milo!"

The impossibly beautiful woman smiled. "I see my reputation precedes me. Wait. I know you, don't I?"

It was only Penelope's iron will that kept her from answering immediately. She's seen me out of my Platinum Panther armor dozens of times. It's a miracle she doesn't recognize me. All I need to do to protect my secret identity is a little creative lying.

Penelope swallowed. Venus's lips pursed in concentration, making Penelope's pussy wet. Her mouth dropped open. "Yes, you know me."

"Hmmm. I can't place the face, but I do meet so many people in my line of work. I don't suppose you'd want to tell me who you are?"

I'm glad I went heavy on the makeup tonight. Penelope couldn't pull her eyes away from Venus's beauty. "No, I would, um, I'd rather not?"

"Well, a guessing game will be fun!" Venus smiled. Penelope moaned at the sort of fun Venus de Milo liked. "Put your hands on the mirror and keep them there. Have we met once, twice, or more than twice?"

Penelope leaned over, pressing her palms against the cold glass. Trying to lie while entranced by Venus's beauty would just be a waste of effort. "More than twice."

"Well, then you probably had something that I wanted. I steal from a lot of people." She lifted Penelope's gown and ran her hand over billionaire's naked ass. "What did I take from you?"

Penelope trembled with building desire. "You took my self-control."

"Is that all? No priceless jewels? No purse full of cash?" Venus slid a finger between Penelope's thighs, teasing around the edges of her sodden panties.

Penelope wanted to close her eyes and relish the sensation, but she couldn't look away from Venus's reflection in the mirror. "You never stole anything physical from me. Just your freedom."

"My freedom? How extreme! You must be someone chasing me." Her hand slipped beneath Penelope's panties and cupped her sex. Penelope saw stars. "No cop could afford a gown like this, so you must be a superheroine. Am I right?"

Penelope's breath was so ragged she could barely speak. "Yes. Oh, fuck. Yes, you're right."

"And you want to hold onto your secret identity, right?"

Her whole body trembled with ecstasy now. No one could possibly look sexier finger-fucking me. Penelope's orgasm burned hot within her, on the cusp of erupting. "Yes.... I want to keep it. Please."

Venus stepped back suddenly, waving her wet fingers beneath her nose. Penelope gasped. "I was right. This is fun. I'll let you keep your secret ... for a price."

The heroine's voice quavered. "How much?"

"Five." Venus smiled. How can she look so fuckable while she's blackmailing me?

"Million?" Penelope asked.

"Orgasms. From your tongue. If we've met several times before, then you must know what I like. Get to it."

Penelope sank to her knees. Moving Venus's cummerbund aside to unzip her fly, her mouth started to water. I always loved sucking off a man in a tux, but I don't understand how she makes this look sexier that that. I can hardly imagine how mind-fucked I would be if I weren't totally straight.

With a sigh of pleasure, Penelope slid her tongue over Venus de Milo's slick, hot, gorgeous, juicy lips.

Fashion Parade down Memory Lane

Platinum Panther was already an hour late for the start of her nightly patrol of Skarlette City's streets, and she was still trying to get dressed. It shouldn't matter what kind of lingerie I wear to hunt down criminals, she thought, particularly when I'll be wearing a half-ton of high-tech armor on top of it. Even so, she slid on a different thong and studied her ass in the full length mirror. No. This one is too sexy. I don't want to look desperate, just desirable. Panther slid the panties off and tossed them on the growing pile of rejected undergarments.

Her preparations for patrol hadn't started off this way a few hours ago. As she did every few weeks, Platinum Panther was updating and enhancing various analyses of criminal activity, trying to predict what she was likely to encounter on the streets. Her algorithms indicated that the most likely supervillain active on her patrol route was the beautiful, hyper-charismatic Venus de Milo. Ashamed at her inability to catch Venus over the past few weeks, Platinum Panther had wanted to ignore the data, but she'd been a hero long enough to know that refusing to prepare for a villain did not prevent the villain from preparing for you. She needed to make a plan for dealing with Venus de Milo again. This time, once and for all.

Attempting to limit her sense of sight and just analyze the data of Venus's powers had not gone very well. Neither had the threat of force and sheer bravado. Panther needed a new angle.

It's a shame she steals so much, even though she doesn't actually injure anyone. As far as supervillains go, she could be a lot worse. To be honest, she doesn't even steal all that much. I could probably pay her the amount she steals out of my own personal funds. But would she accept? Is that what she would want?

Thinking about what Venus de Milo wanted led Platinum Panther to think back on the last time she had seen the villainess. She'd tracked her to a jewelry store at closing time. Panther's perfect memory allowed her to recall everything about that night: The pile of empty velvet-lined boxes next to the duffel bag half-filled with jewels; the grunting sound the jeweler made as he pumped his prick with one hand while filling the duffel with the other; the arch of Venus's flawless eyebrow as Panther walked into the store; the flush of wetness between the heroine's thighs the moment Venus had smiled at her.

12