Panther's Pride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panther's perfect memory was already dampening her crotch. Remembering the staggering beauty of Venus de Milo ignited her lust nearly as much as actually seeing her in the jewelry store. Falling to her knees just as she had disengaged her armor in front of the real Venus, Panther could hear the villainess's words again in her memory. "A torn T-shirt and yoga pants? You thought you could arrest me wearing that, Panther? It's insulting."

Slipping her fingers beneath her panties, Panther couldn't pull herself out of the memory. She was too turned on to even try. She simply rubbed herself faster as she remembered the exact pitch and cadence of Venus's next words: "You're too pretty of a woman to wear such awful clothing. Next time I see you, I want to you to make an effort to look as sexy as you feel right now. You deserve better. And, frankly, so do I!"

It was the memory of Venus's lips touching her forehead that brought Platinum Panther to orgasm, just as it had the first time. Her body shook with bliss as the sensation of her own fingers merged with the remembered pleasure of pleasing Venus de Milo. She came and came and came until her body and mind could take no more.

Panther toppled to the floor. As she slowly woke from her memory, she realized that this pair of panties were far too wet to wear out on patrol. She'd have to find another pair. She was a superheroine and she deserved better.

And, frankly, so did Venus de Milo.

Good-Bye Kiss

Venus de Milo heard the sound of rocket boots overhead as she lounged near the balcony of her penthouse hotel room. From above, the shimmering armor of Platinum Panther appeared, a large suitcase in hand. Landing, the superheroine strode inside. From the way she approached the chaise and the odd tilt of her head, Venus could tell that Platinum Panther had turned off her armor's video cameras and visual imaging systems. She had essentially blinded herself to guard against the enthralling power of Venus's beauty. The villainess grinned. It was an old trick, but Venus liked it because it never worked.

"You brought me a gift, Panther?"

"Open it," she said, holding out the suitcase in one armored hand.

"Why don't you tell me what's in it first? I wouldn't want to chip a nail and ruin my good looks." Venus smiled to see the heroine shiver at her words.

Platinum Panther took a moment to quiet her trembling limbs. "It's a million dollars in unmarked bills. You have to leave town."

Venus sat up, careful to slowly cross one knee over the other. "That's a generous offer, Panther. But I'm rather fond of Skarlette City ... and I thought that you had grown rather fond of me."

The heroine hung her head, her face growing hot inside the armor. "It doesn't matter what I think. It doesn't matter what you've made me feel. The rest of the League is getting suspicious about your actions, and my inability to stop you. I'm running out of ways to throw them off the scent. Before long, they are going to find out what's been happening. Once they do, we are both in trouble. So just take the money and leave town. Please."

Venus pursed her lips as she studied the heroine, trembling with effort. Considering her super powered armor, it certainly wasn't holding the suitcase at arm's length that was giving her trouble. "You really are looking out for me. That's almost ... sweet." With both hands, she took the heavy suitcase and lowered it to the ground. "Okay, Panther. We'll do it your way. You will never see me again."

As the villainess walked toward the private elevator, Platinum Panther mewled in stifled lust, her knees beginning to sag. "That's ... probably ... for the best."

Venus stopped and turned. "Well, unless you want one more peek? Something to add to your collection in that perfect memory of yours."

In the blink of an eye, Platinum Panther disengaged her armor and stepped out into the room. Her platinum blond hair was perfectly coiffed. She trembled before Venus de Milo wearing nothing but a thousand-dollar lace bodysuit and a look of aroused desperation. "Yes. Please. Give me one last look of your beauty."

Grinning, Venus lifted her skirt to reveal her naked pussy lips. The heroine gasped at the sight, squeezing her thighs together in helpless lust. "What are you waiting for, Panther? Get on your knees and give me a good-bye kiss."


12