Panties

Story Info
Sam discovers what makes her step-dad tingle.
4.6k words
4.31
20.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I definitely wasn't supposed to see what my step-dad was doing.

I watched quietly as Greg moved his arm quickly back and forth, trying to hide what he was doing underneath his oversized mahogany desk. His computer screen flickered across his dark office, as his arm began to move faster. A quiet grunt exited his mouth, and his arm suddenly stopped moving. He probably assumed that nobody was watching, and that mom and I were fast asleep upstairs.

Greg had a tendency to work late at night into the night, and now I finally understood why.

I was terrified he would notice me, and quietly tiptoed back down the hallway. I couldn't help but steal another look at him before heading back upstairs to my room. There was something wet dripping down from my crotch, and slowly sliding down my left leg. This was something that never happened to me before.

I completely forgot about the snack, and closed my bedroom door behind me. I opened up my oversized cotton bathroom and threw it down on the bedroom floor. Lying completely naked under my big red blanket, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up a big wet spot had formed underneath me. At first glance, I thought I had peed myself but it definitely didn't smell or look like pee. Whatever it was it was also running down my leg. I quickly got up off my bed, covered the big wet spot with my blanket and wiped my naked body clean.

I got up off the bed, and reached inside my top drawer. I took out a big handful of underwear from the drawer, and set it down on my top of my dresser. I tried on different color cotton panties, a few granny panties and a few different dark colored thongs. I must have gone through the whole drawer, until I finally found the perfect ones. They were in the pile of lace panties I tried on. I finally chose ones that were a light blue color. They had an intricate floral pattern, and didn't leave much to the imagination because they were almost see-thru.

I stood in front of the big dresser and brushed my long blonde hair down past my shoulders. After adding a thin layer of lipstick, I began to admire my half-naked body in my big dresser mirror. I thought about how Greg would react seeing his bare-chested Step-daughter standing in front of the mirror, and admiring her perfect 'A cup' breasts. That's when the 'wetness' started again. A big wet spot began forming on my panties just below my belly, as I continued to admire my little sexy little body in the mirror.

What was I doing anyways? I was twenty-years old and he was almost fifty.

I set the brush down on the dresser, and started gently squeezing my little breasts.

I toyed with my pink nipples until both were rock hard. I kept one hand on my chest, and slowly reached down below my waist.

"Sam it's time for breakfast" Mom said, knocking on my bedroom door.

She always knocked and just let herself in, never taking the top to wait for me to answer.

I quickly put on an oversized sports T-shirt and a pair of tight blue jeans from my bottom drawer. I had thrown the small pile of panties back inside the top drawer, as mom let herself in.

As I ate breakfast my mind started to wander again. I was still thinking about how Greg would react seeing my little nipples and my blue panties.

My big blue eyes drifted up and down his big burly body, as I chewed on my bacon. I wanted to grab his hand and bring him up to my room. He would stand behind me, and run his gross greasy hands up and down my little body. Then I would turn around and undo his jeans zipper.

"Sam, can you please pass the eggs?"

Just his voice made me tingle.

I could feel the wet spot on my panties getting larger. It was starting to soak into the crotch on my blue jeans.

"Sam...? Can you pass the eggs?" He asked.

"Sam....?

I was dreaming so much that I barely heard him.

I reached up across the kitchen table, and tried to pass him the tray of eggs. But I was so distracted that I accidently dumped them all over his lap.

"Shit--I'm sorry!" I stammered, still shaking.

"No swearing at the table" He sternly reminded me.

He hated when I swore at the table.

We were a religious family, and Greg always made sure we knew it.

If I swore he would get his black leather belt, and whip my behind. It didn't happen often, but I knew the drill. I would pull my pants down, and he would whip me on my exposed buttocks.

Greg pushed his chair aside and stood up. He reached underneath his waist, and pulled his belt out causing his pants to fall down to the floor. Mom got up and pretended to get something from the kitchen. She always seemed to disappear when it was time for the belt. I quickly got up from my chair and unbuttoned my jeans.

I slid the jeans and blue panties down past my knees, and closed my eyes and tight. I was gripping the edge of the kitchen table so hard that my knuckles began to turn white. Secretly, I knew he was staring at my perfect ass.

"Scream like I'm hitting you" He mumbled.

I looked back and smiled at him, as he reached down and gently caressed my ass. He grabbed one of my butt-cheeks really hard as I let out a loud yell.

"Really yell this time" He whispered.

He placed the belt down on the floor, and squeezed my ass with both hands this time. He wound up his arm, and smacked my butt so hard I fell against the kitchen table. He did it a few more times, and I yelled loudly as he did it. Mom could hear me yelling, and the sound of the 'belt' against my bare butt.

"I hope you learned your lesson" He said, as mom came back to the kitchen.

I took a deep breath and let go off the kitchen table. Mom could clearly see the red marks on my butt as I pulled my blue jeans and panties back up.

"Greg, she's getting a bit old for that"

He just shrugged off moms comment, and he continued to slowly eat his breakfast.

Greg didn't even bother putting his jeans back on, and had left them on the kitchen floor.

Greg hadn't noticed me sneaking a peek when he was spanking me. It was pretty that he had slowly been getting hard, and his big tip was pushing through one of the holes in his torn up underwear.

Mom didn't say a word about him eating in his underwear, and decided not fight with him about me being too old to getting spanked. She never said anything about much, and always let him do what he wanted.

After helping them clean up from breakfast, I went back up to my room. I stood in front of the mirror and undid my jeans. I lifted up my shirt, and slowly took off my soaking wet panties. I turned to face the mirror, and admired Greg's hand prints all over my bare ass. After wiping my legs and crotch with a towel, I put on a fresh pair of white cotton panties, and slipped back into a dry pair of blue jeans.

It was a miserably cold winter day, and I absolutely didn't want to walk the dog. I hated living in Canada. It wasn't fair that my friends had all moved to Florida, and we got stuck it this frozen wasteland.

Mom was being doing her Sunday chores, and Greg was always too tired to walk the dog. Our old mutt 'Sir David' started to walk slower and slower as the years went on. He would stop so much that I would have to more or less push him forward. Finally, after forty miserable minutes we came back inside from the blistering cold.

Mom was upstairs taking a shower, and Greg was sitting in his big chair watching the football game in the living room. He was such a slob, and he hadn't even bothered putting his jeans back on. He was snoring away, and still wearing his torn up tight white underwear. I quickly got underneath the big green quilt on the sofa, and placed it over my cold shivering body.

I was slowly starting to warm up.

Greg's big hairy legs were spread wide apart, and it was pushing further through that same hole in his tattered up underwear. It looked like my mom had tried to cover him up with a blanket, but it had slipped down off the chair.

I tried my best not to make noise, as I undid my top jean button and slid them to my knees. I pressed my fingers on the outside of my white cotton panties, and started too slowly move my hand back and forth. I bit my lip down hard as I pushed the panties aside and slid my hand inside them. I kept trying but I couldn't seem to get my finger all the way inside my tight virgin hole. As I continued to play with myself, I had a really naughty thought.

What if I just stood up, and tasted his tip? Or Maybe I could get a closer look, and see how big he really was.

I took my fingers out of my panties, and quietly pushed the blanket aside.

I quietly crawled towards his chair, with my open jeans just above my knees. I reached up and lightly touched where his tip was sticking out. I started rubbing the tip with my index finger to see if it would startle him. He didn't even flinch as I continued playing with his 'head'. Something was dripping on my leg and soaking through my panties, as I stood up and cautiously pulled his elastic. He grunted as I held the elastic open, and reached inside his underwear. I wrapped my hand around it, feeling his sweating cock started to swell.

Very cautiously, I held his underwear open and gave his tip a soft kiss. I opened my lips a bit wider, and wrapped my lips around the tip. He tasted like sweat, but for some reason I wanted to make him harder. Just as I wrapped my thin pink lips all the way around his tip, I heard the upstairs shower shut off.

I quickly stopped what I was doing, and pulled his tattered underwear back above his tip. I quickly crawled back to the other couch on my hands and knees. After pulling the big blanket back over myself again, I slid my hand back down between my legs. I held my panties open with one hand, and began sliding one finger in and of my hole with my other hand. I stopped fingering myself, and started playing with the little bump on the outside of soaking wet pussy.

After a few minutes of rubbing it in circles, my body began to shake violently. I bit my lip down hard to quiet myself down. I wasn't sure what this was, but I know I was staring directly at that wet spot on his tattered underwear the whole time.

"Sam, I'm going shopping" Mom announced from the top of the stairs, just as I stopped shaking.

"Are you ok?"

She could see that I was out of breath, my face was dark red and my body was trembling.

"Sure am, just cold!" I lied, still gushing all over my hands.

If she moved this blanket off me, I was finished.

She walked over to Greg and pulled the blanket back up over him. She leaned in, and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek. I wonder if she noticed my big saliva stain on his underwear.

As soon as she left, I reached under the blanket and pulled my jeans up over my soaked panties.

I really needed to cool off, and figured a warm shower would help me. I quickly ran upstairs, and pulled my jeans and soaking wet panties off. After pulling the oversized T-Shirt above my head, I turned the shower on and let the warm water run over my naked body.

I was wrong. The shower only made things worse.

I squeezed my soaped up little breasts, and pinched my nipples between my fingers. I squeezed them even harder and pretended it was Greg playing with them. I could barely stand in the shower, and had to hold the shower bar because my knees were so shaky.

It would be hard to compete against mom. She was so much prettier than I was. I had these perky little breasts and tiny nipples. Mom was a tall voluptuous woman with large perfect breasts, and a near-perfect hourglass figure. The only thing we had in common was our beautiful blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

Mom was out shopping, and he was snoring away on his chair. This was one of the few chances I would have, and I wasn't going to pass such a perfect opportunity.

I showered for long enough for the hot water to run out, and spent the next part of the morning trying on different outfits in the bedroom mirror.

I took the time to toy with my nipples a bit more, making sure they pressed hard against my floral lace black bra. I did a quick spin in the mirror and smiled back. My backside was what he would enjoy most. It was pretty clear that he enjoyed spanking my little butt, and I knew he would be able to resist me in this black lingerie.

Sure I definitely wasn't as hot as mom, but I was still quite the little vixen.

I glanced down at him from the top of the staircase. There was no way he wouldn't notice his lingerie-clad step-daughter.

"Greg" I was so nervous he barely heard me.

"Greg" This time I was much louder, but he was still snoring away.

He was finally awake, but he was too busy watching the football game to notice me.

He finally noticed me, standing in my three inch heels and black lingerie just above the banister.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" He yelled from his chair.

I quickly ran back into my room, and lay face down into my pillow. Warm tears streamed down my face, soaking into my pillow as I shook all over. I made a big mistake, and now I was going to pay the price. I thought he would jump off the chair seeing me in heel and sexy black lace lingerie. I thought maybe I would look hot like mom. I thought because he enjoyed spanking me so much, he would want to see me like this.

I was crying so much, I barely noticed his big hands lightly pressed against my back.

"Hey I'm sorry Sam, and I didn't mean to make you cry"

"You know it's not appropriate dressing like that?" he continued.

He brushed my hair aside, and gave me a soft wet kiss on my cheek.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" I asked.

My voice was muffled, my head still buried deep into the pillow.

"Sam nobody can know about this" He said, kissing my cheek and squeezing my butt.

I turned around to face him, and he wiped the tears running down my face. My warm tears evaporated as his lips came close to me. He leaned down towards me, and kissed me passionately. He was really good at kissing, but I had nothing to compare it too.

There was no way I would tell anyone that my first kiss was with my step-dad. With our lips still pressed together, he reached forward and began caressing the outside of my bra. He seemed fascinated with my tiny breast.

"Do you like my little boobs?"

"Love them"

"Do you want to see them?"

He nodded as I leaned up towards him and undid my black lace bra.

"You have some really nice tits" he said, before shoving me into the bed.

He was bit rough with his teeth, but he was enjoying my nipples so much that I didn't want to tell him to stop. With his teeth grinding against my hardened nipples, his hand slowly made its way between my thighs.

But I pushed aside, it was my turn. Besides I was a virgin, and was scared he would be too rough.

He smiled as I leaned up and pressed my hand against his crotch. I grabbed his tattered up underwear, and could feel that he was starting to swell. I gasped as his thingy started to push all the way out through the hole in his underwear.

"It's so fucking big"

This time he didn't seem to care so much about me swearing.

"I felt you playing with it earlier"

I quickly turned beet red. He could tell I was embarrassed.

"I was enjoying it so much I didn't want you to stop" He said, still toying with my hardened nipples.

He stood up and pushed his underwear down to the floor.

He smiled as my eyes widened, and my mouth fell open.

Now I could finally see how big he was. He was as thick as small tree branch, and his big hairy balls dangled loosely between his thick hairy thighs. No wonder my mom married him.

"Go on your knees" He ordered me.

I got off the bed, and got down on my knees. He teased it in and out of my mouth, until I finally wrapped my lips around him. He grabbed a fistful of my hair, and began to slowly move my head back and forth. I was starting to choke as he began to swell against the back of my mouth. I could taste something slowly dripping out from his tip as he started to grunt. He started to push faster and faster in and out of my mouth, causing me to gag like crazy.

I could hear him grunting like crazy as he let go of my hair. He stopped and quickly pulled it back and forth, shooting something thick and warm all over my lips and tiny boobs.

Luckily, the dogs loud barking saved us just as mom came in with the groceries.

We quickly stopped what we were doing. Greg pulled my arm up, and pulled me up towards his body. He spun me around, and slid his hand inside my wet black panties. As he kissed the back of my neck, he pushed my legs wide and tried pushing his finger inside me. Mom was shouting at us to come down to help with the groceries.

Greg quickly put his underwear and pants up, and we knew we had to stop.

He spun me back around and gave me another passionate kiss, before he headed downstairs.

Mom kept yelling for me to come down to help her, so I grabbed a towel and quickly wiped the warm mess up from my chest. I grabbed another oversized T-shirt and a pair of red lace panties. I slid into my blue jeans, and headed down to help mom put away the groceries. I hated Sunday chores more than anything. Now, I hated mom and just wanted him to myself.

After we put away the groceries, Greg asked me to help him in the garage.

"Sam can you help me put boxes away in the garage?"

Was mom really that naïve, thinking Greg needed 'help' in the garage?

I shrugged my shoulders, and slowly followed him down into the garage. As soon as we got inside the garage he picked me up in his arms and pushed me up against the wall. I wrapped my little legs against his body as he kissed me below my ear. Even through my tight blue jeans I could feel how hard he was.

"What if we get caught?" I whispered, not wanting him to stop kissing me.

"Don't worry we'll be quiet about it" He reassured me.

With my body still pinned against the wall, he lifted up my shirt and nibbled on my erect nipples. This time he went much softer, and it actually felt amazing.

I pushed him aside, and practically tore his pants off. This time I was much more into it. I quickly bobbed my head up and down, as he slid back and forth inside my mouth. I must have been pretty good, because he was doing his best not moan and was holding the wall for support.

We could clearly hear my mom walking back and forth across the kitchen floor as he pulled out of my mouth. I didn't want him to finish yet, I was ready for him to take my virginity. I stood up and undid my top jean button, dropping them down to the floor.

He lifted me up again, and pinned my back against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his back and I pushed my panties aside. I gasped as held his thick cock, and tried to push inside me.

"I'm sorry Sam. You got me too excited" He moaned.

He grunted as a warm white liquid shot out from his tip. I could feel it spread all over my fresh red panties as he pressed it me. He slowly let go of me pulled away. As he tucked himself back inside his underwear, I could see that something was still coming out.

"I'm sorry I made such a mess on your panties"

"it's ok"

My panties were practically covered in his warm liquid.

Mom yelled down the stairs to tell us to come up for lunch, and we both quickly pulled our pants back up.

I quickly ran upstairs to change for lunch, hoping my mom wouldn't notice I was all flustered. Luckily she was busy setting up, and I was able to sneak past her.

I pulled the jeans and panties off. I sat on the bed and admired his thick load that Greg had spread all over my fresh panties. It was thick and juicy and had covered the entire front part of the panties. Somehow he'd even gotten some of his liquid on my left arm. I happily licked it up but found the tasted a bit weird.

"You look great!" my mom exclaimed as I came down to the table.

Mom had no idea that I wasn't wearing anything underneath my floral sundress.

12