Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for helping with the boxes"

"My pleasure" I replied to Greg.

I only mom knew about the plethora of stained panties buried in my hamper.

During lunch mom excused herself to go to the washroom, and I quickly pushed my chair backwards. Greg turned bright red as I lifted my sundress just above my waist. I smiled at him as he nearly choked on his food.

As soon as the bathroom door opened, I pulled my chair back up to the table and continued to eat. Greg had just seen my clean shaven pussy for the first time. The thought of him seeing it caused a small wet spot to run down from my crotch, and onto the chair underneath me.

Mom quickly finished her lunch. She was the only ER doctor in town and had to rush to the hospital for a sudden emergency. She grabbed her jacket and purse, and gave Greg a quick kiss before heading out the door. She reminded me of all the never-ending Sunday chores to complete, and quickly headed out the door.

As soon as mom was out the door, Greg picked me up and practically threw me on table. I smiled up at him as I pulled my dress up.

"I guess it's time for desert" Greg said, laughing loudly as he shoved the dishes aside.

I nearly fainted as his tongue flung up and down between my legs. He hit that spot that I had been playing with earlier. The spot that made shiver when I was watching him. A small puddle started to form on the kitchen table, as he gripped my small waist and flicked me with his tongue.

He stood up and pulled his pants all the way down. I closed my eyes tight thinking this was probably going to hurt. He gripped my thighs hard and grunted loudly as he pulled me to the edge of the table.

"Wow you're so tight" He gasped, as he tried pushing inside my virgin hole.

I reached down in between my legs, placing my hand between his throbbing cock and my tight hole. He tried a few more times, before he finally penetrating me.

"Ouch!" I gasped.

"You want me to take your virginity?"

"Go easy" I stammered.

He pulled out and pushed back in a few more times, until he was halfway in.

"Ouch" I gasped.

"I'm sorry didn't mean to hurt you" he stammered as I pushed him off.

"Let me go on top of you" I said.

I quickly got off the table, climbed on top of him. This time I was in control as I spread my legs apart. I slowly pushed down as his massive cock swelled up inside me. I reached down, and pulled my sundress above my head. I began to moan like crazy as he pinched my nipples hard between his fingers. It was the perfect distraction as he pushed deeper inside me.

He let go off my nipples, and grabbed my ass hard. It was obvious that I was way too tight because he kept sliding out. I grabbed him and pushed it back inside, it was finally feeling good.

I leaned up and quickly rode of it up and down.

"Let me go on top of you" He pleaded.

I reluctantly got up off him, and lay down on the cold kitchen floor with my legs spread wide. He pinned my body hard into the floor, and I held my ankles apart. I closed my eyes tight as he pushed the entire thing inside me.

"Wow that was good" He moaned as we both started shaking.

I was happy he stopped because I couldn't handle anymore.

"Was I really your first?" he asked, while toying with my hair.

I just smiled and kissed him on the cheek. I was still shaking too much too talk.

Mom would be home any minute, and I don't think she would be too happy if she saw what was happening in her kitchen. I reluctantly got up from the kitchen floor, and put my sundress back on. Greg got up and put his clothes back on, and we fixed up our mess before he went back to his chair.

"Greg" I whispered at him from the top of the stairs.

This time he was paying close attention to me.

I had removed the sundress and was holding it in my left hand. I swung my hips slowly from side to side and flipped my straight blonde hair back and forth. I turned around and crawled on my hands and knees towards my bedroom.

"I'm home" Mom shouted.

I peeked down through the banister. Mom was sitting on Greg's lap with her arm wrapped around his neck. An evil smile spread across my face as his hand slid under her skirt. Greg was watching me from his chair. My legs were spread wide open, and I was wearing a pair of dark red cotton panties.

I was already soaking through them.

12