Panties Fetish Discovered

Story Info
Man recounts how he discovered his panties fetish.
4.9k words
4.66
28.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SJ35
SJ35
34 Followers

There are some sights you can't forget. Just seeing them changes you. That's not necessarily a bad thing. Change is part of life, but during it you sometimes find out things about yourself that don't necessary sit well with your self-image.

For me it all started with a girl named Josie. Her first name was pretty much the only thing I knew about her at the time. Truth be told, it still was years later.

A bunch of us rented a beach house for prom weekend our senior year of high school. She came with Kyle, a friend of a friend who was more than a little awkward when it came to girls. Rumor had it that his cousin set him up with Josie so that he could go to the prom.

Josie wasn't from our school and no one knew her. She was also on the quiet side so despite spending part of the weekend with her, I didn't really learn all that much. It turns out neither did anyone else, not even Kyle.

He hadn't out and out said it, but I got the feeling that there was no real chemistry between them and nothing happened despite it being prom weekend. Poor Kyle. He really didn't have any luck when it came to the ladies.

I mean, based on the sight still stuck in my head after all these years, Josie was probably something special for the right person. Although, in retrospect, I guess it makes sense that Kyle didn't do it for her.

It was the Saturday after prom when some of us decided to take a dip in the ocean. Okay, so it wasn't the smartest idea since it was literally freezing out and the water was frigid, but we'd spent the day drinking so it sounded great to us. Those of us who were lucky enough to have rooms ran upstairs and changed into our bathing suits, joking and laughing the whole time.

Neither Kyle nor Josie were joining us for the swim because they were getting ready to leave. Kyle had some family function the next morning. I felt bad for them since it meant they were missing out on the rest of prom weekend, but they didn't look like they were enjoying themselves all that much anyway.

Kyle had stopped drinking earlier because he had to drive them home. Josie had continued to have some wine now and again, but not with same commitment as the rest of us. I would have bet that she was still mostly sober by the time we decided to check out the ocean. Of course, what I saw her doing a few minutes later belied that, or maybe not. I certainly wouldn't have been able to get into what I found her doing it if I were sober, at least not that first time.

Everyone was making ready to leave after getting into our bathing suits when I realized I'd stupidly taken my wallet with me. I didn't want to leave it just anywhere so I ran back upstairs to put it with my stuff. The door to the room my girlfriend Kate and I were sharing was slightly ajar, but I didn't really think much about that until afterward. I pushed it open, ready to slip my wallet into the nightstand on my side of the bed.

That's when I found Josie, standing next to the bed. She had, of all things, Kate's panties in her hand. Okay, they weren't just in her hand. She had them pressed against her nose. I froze and she...well, she stood there looking at me as if waiting for my reaction. Neither one of us said anything.

Josie wasn't really my type. She was too quiet, too small. She couldn't have stood much over five feet if that and she didn't have much of a chest. My typical type of girl was tall and curvy, especially up top. I also liked long hair. Everyone knew I preferred blonds. Josie had short dark hair. Still, despite all that, there was no denying the sight of her like that got to me. She knew it too.

I remember Josie's light brown eyes sparkling mischievously. There was something in the way she was looking at me that sent a shiver to all the right places despite me knowing that nothing would ever come of it. First, I loved my girlfriend Kate and would have never done anything to jeopardize what we shared. And second, it was clear that I wasn't Josie's type.

I mean, come on! She was sniffing a girl's panties. At least that explained the lack of chemistry between her and Kyle.

So, what did I do when faced with a woman standing next to my bed, holding my girlfriend's panties against her nose obviously enjoying the scent? Nothing. Sure, a part of me knew it was sick and twisted, but the lustful look in her eyes froze me in place, mostly because it awoke something inside of me that I didn't know existed.

There was no arguing that Josie looked extremely hot in that moment, but it was Kate's panties that caught my interest. In that moment, seeing them pressed against Josie's nose, they became oddly enticing. I found myself wondering just what she smelled on my girlfriend's underwear that got to her so obviously.

There wasn't much to them. Just a small bit of pink cotton material, but those panties had encased some of the best parts of the woman I loved all day. Suddenly, I wanted to do what Josie was with them and see if I enjoyed it half as much as she did, but that's wasn't sometime I could do. Certainly, not with Josie there.

Her eyes watched me knowingly, almost as if she knew exactly what I was thinking. That finally got me past my frozen state. I took one last, long look before turning away and leaving without a word. What else was I supposed to do? I mean, I know what I would have done if Josie were a guy, but she wasn't. That limited my reaction considerably.

I could have made a big deal over what she was doing and embarrass us both, but what would be the point? It's not like her sniffing Kate's panties was going to change anything between my girlfriend and me. Besides, I had no idea how to deal with what her action had awoken in me. I needed time and distance to figure out how to cope with my own sudden interest in Kate's panties.

I was in a bit of a funk as I rejoined the others downstairs. My girlfriend noticed and frowned, but let it go when I shook my head slightly. The ocean was as cold as expected when we got there, but I was the first to dive into the frigid water. It helped calm me down, but didn't do much to clear my head.

That night my girlfriend and I went to bed well after midnight. Kate was tall and curvy as hell. Her long blond hair was a mass of curls that always got to me. She was the love of my life and I knew it. I was lucky to have her and I knew that too. Still, it was hard to forget what I caught Josie doing earlier.

Kate and I were both feeling no pain and started making out as soon as we hit the bed. That finally pushed away thoughts of Josie. No one could kiss like my girl. Things were just starting to get interesting when Kate slipped out of the bed and put on the light. She said she needed to use the bathroom before we could go any further.

I was impatiently waiting for her to return and thinking about how much I was going to enjoy what came next when I glanced around the room and saw the pile of our clothes from earlier. Seeing them lying on the floor made the picture of Josie with her nose buried in my girlfriend's panties pop back into my head.

Unable to resist, I got up and made my way over. I lifted Kate's shirt and jeans and found her underwear underneath. The panties were exactly as I remembered. Just a pair of typical cotton briefs. Truthfully, they weren't all that sexy. Well, no sexier than a normal pair of small pink panties were anyway. I held them up at eye level and once again saw the challenge in Josie's sparking eyes. I don't remember making a conscious decision to bring the panties up to my nose, but that's what I did.

I had no idea what to expect, but a large part of me was convinced that they would either be odorless or I wouldn't like the I smell. Neither was true. I was hit with a wave of euphoria and desire as soon as I brought the pink cotton panties to my nose and took a deep whiff. Kate's earthy scent intoxicated me far more than the alcohol I'd been drinking all day.

I took another deep breath and it felt like every electron in my body lit off at the same time. I was almost instantly hard. If the sight of Josie smelling my girl's panties opened a door in my mind to this type of perversion, then smelling them myself ripped it off its hinges.

I had no idea why I wasn't grossed out by what I was doing. Wouldn't most people be? I mean, these were used panties I was holding against my nose. Kate had been wearing them all day. She'd sweat in them. They had the stains to prove it. There was even a slight dampness in one section, but instead of being horrified or disgusted, I brushed my nose against it and breathe in deep.

The almost tangy odor was probably a mix of many things, but the bottom line was that something deep inside of me reacted strongly to it all. My hunger for satisfaction was suddenly like a living, breathing thing.

My reaction to Kates's scent was too visceral, too primitive to control. I took hold of myself and started stroking while my nose was still buried in Kate's panties. It wasn't something I was proud of and I knew I had to stop, but my need was too strong and I ended up taking another deep breath.

I once again felt it in all the right places. My body was responding in ways I never expected from something as simple as the scent of my girl's panties. I picked up the pace of my stroking. My breathing grew more rapid all on its own which made Kate's scent fill me even more completely.

A part of me knew I needed to either stop or finish soon. My girlfriend would be back any moment and her finding me like this wouldn't be good. Kate was a great girl and comfortable with her sexuality, but I doubted she'd deal well with me wanting to sniff her panties. I mean, you have to admit, it was pretty disturbing. Okay, sure there were a lot of worse things out there, but still...

I'm not sure how long I stood there enjoying myself, but as you might expect, Kate walked back in the room a few moments before I would have lost it.

"What are you do...ill! That's sick!" My girlfriend snapped once she saw her panties pressed against my nose, but I also saw her eyes glance down below my waist and light up in hunger as she saw the state I was in. I don't think I'd ever been harder or bigger. Kate opened her mouth to say something else, but I didn't give her the chance. I grabbed her and threw her on the bed.

I didn't say anything, although I may have actually growled. My need was too strong. Kate's scent still filled me and I wanted more. That's why I yanked off her sweat pants and fell between her legs. She was wearing a sexy pair of lavender panties. I pushed my face against them and took a deep breath.

Kate complained at first, but I didn't bother listening. I was a man possessed. Besides, her words quickly changed to moans as I pushed the soft cloth to the side and drove my tongue deep inside of her.

Kate was my first serious girlfriend. I'd tasted her before, but only a couple of times and only to get her ready. This was different. This time what I was doing wasn't a means to an end. It was the end itself.

I breathed deeply as I licked and kissed her center. My girlfriend's juices began flowing almost immediately, far more than they'd ever done previously. Her panties quickly grew damp. The scent was maddening. Eventually Kate used both hands to push my face out from between her legs. Her blue eyes burned with her own need. She might not be ready to accept my fetish, but she clearly liked the results.

I knew what she wanted, but instead of giving it to her, I gave her one deep, hungry kiss before falling back between her legs. This time I drove my nose into the small blond nest of hair there. It wasn't exactly the same smell as her panties, but it was close enough to drive me wild.

"Oh my God!" Kate cried out, close to losing it. "I've never...I'm going to...please don't stop!"

I had no intention of stopping so she got no argument from me. In fact, I redoubled my efforts and focused on the little nub at the apex of her opening. She clearly liked that best. Her panties were still on, but they were soaked and pushed to the side.

Kate's body began thrashing uncontrollably on the bed. She grabbed my head with both hands, pulled my mouth hard against her and squeezed with her thighs. I felt powerful and in control as she completely lost it. It was a heady mix.

I'd made Kate cum before, but only when I was thrusting inside of her. This was the first time I'd done it with my mouth. I was surprised when her fluids sprayed free of her throbbing opening and drenched my face, but I loved every moment of it.

Kate was completely spent once she was done. My own need was driving me crazy so I didn't have the patience to wait for her to recover. Instead, I stood and pulled off my sweats and shirt before rejoining her on the bed. My girlfriend saw my need, but she was still too exhausted to help. I reached for her and she rolled onto her stomach. I think she hoped that it would slow me down and give her a chance to recovery.

I guess it did in a way because before she rolled over all I wanted was to feel my full length thrusting inside of her, but instead, faced with her panty covered ass, other thoughts took over. Kate's panties were bunched which only enhanced the sight of her pale, shapely ass cheeks. I used both hands to lift her hips, making her ass stick up in the air before pressing my face into the cloth filled crack of her ass. The panties were soaked through by this point and easily pushed aside after I let myself enjoy her scent for a few more seconds. It wasn't long before my girlfriend was ready again.

Kate's opening was gaping in need as I thrust my tongue inside her from behind. My nose pushed against her pink rosebud. Its earthy smell was incredible. I'm not sure what came over me, but I was enjoying her scent and taste so much that I started licking her from bottom to top, not caring what my tongue brushed against.

"Oh! That's so nasty!" Kate cried, lifting her hips higher to give me better access. I took a moment to pull off her panties because as much as I loved them and their scent, now they were getting in the way. I fell back between her legs.

The sparse patch of pale hair between my girl's thighs was matted when I finally shifted up. Her pink opening was wide and inviting as my hardness slapped against my stomach in need. I directed the head inside of her.

Normally, I had to start very slowly until Kate got used to my thickness, but that night she was ready and more than willing. My girlfriend pushed back toward me, letting me know what she wanted. I thrust my full length inside of her in one smooth motion. Kate moaned loudly into her pillow.

I pulled out and slammed back inside of her so hard that her ass cheeks actually shivered as my hips slapped against them. Kate cried out. I pulled out and did it again. So did she. A few moments later, my girlfriend was a gasping and moaning mess under me as I rode her hard from behind.

I knew Kate was close to cumming again and that she'd be done afterward so this time I wanted to finish as well, only I wasn't quite ready despite the feel of her squeezing down on my hardness with every thrust. I knew exactly what would push me over the edge.

It didn't take long to find the soaked lavender panties I'd pulled off earlier. They were twisted in the sheet. I pulled them free and brought the cotton material to my nose and took a deep breath. The scent made me growl as I thrust into Kate from behind with even more vigor. Her whole body shifted higher on the bed.

I saw Kate lift her arms over her head. She pushed against the headboard with both hands, afraid that if we kept going at it like we were she hit her head. Any other time, I'm sure I would have stopped long enough to help her shift down on the bed, but with my hardness buried deep inside of her and her drenched panties pressed against my nose and mouth, it was beyond me.

The smell was maddening. I was breathing hard, enjoying the intake of as much as air as I could get as it passed through her scented underwear and in through my nose, lighting off sections in my brain in a totally base and animalistic way.

I slammed in and out Kate as she continued to press her hands against the headboard. I knew she was about to lose it when her arms gave out and she slid up the bed, although thankfully not high enough to hit her head. Her body stiffened as her orgasm hit.

I couldn't hold back any longer either. Not with her body quivering in release beneath me. I dropped Kate's panties and grabbed hold of both her hips, pulling her back to meet one last thrust. I didn't need the panties any longer. Not with the sexual stench that was all Kate now pervaded the entire room.

My girl cried out as I grunted and came deep inside her. I was shocked when I realized she actually rolled into another orgasm. It was the first time that had ever happened, but I was too enmeshed in my own needs to do much more than notice. Okay, that and feel a little proud.

My own release caused my body to spasm uncontrollably as I filled Kate with everything I had. Her body took it all and demanded more. I did my best to give it to her despite my state. It was definitely the best orgasm of my life. I was betting it was the same for Kate.

I knew for me that a lot of it had to do with my new panty fetish. Well, that and the fact that what Kate and I shared was so special. I lay next to my girl afterward as we both fought to recover. I hoped desperately that she wouldn't react badly to what we'd both discovered about me.

It probably would have been smarter just to leave it at that, but once I recovered enough to move, I saw her lavender panties lying on the mattress. I couldn't resist grabbing them and bringing them back to my nose. They still smelled incredible.

The first thing Kate did once she was able to move again was roll onto her back. I thought she was going to rest her head on my shoulder, but instead she saw me with her panties, frowned and snatched them from my hand.

"That's sick! Give me those!" I started to smile, but then I realized that she wasn't joking. Kate was clearly not thrilled with my new fetish after she calmed down despite how much pleasure she'd received from it. "I can't believe you! It's just so damn twisted!" I couldn't argue. It's not like she was wrong. It was twisted.

On the other hand, it wasn't that big of a deal, was it? So, I liked to sniff girl's panties, especially the used ones. Sue me. It not like Kate had enjoyed the results any less than I did, no matter how much she complained afterward.

Still, when she pretty much ignored the rest of the weekend and then broke up with me when we got home, it hurt. It hurt a lot. I was so sure that Kate was the girl for me and losing her over my new panty fetish was almost too much to bare.

I blamed Josie for our breakup at first. She was the one who exposed me to a side of myself that I had no idea was there. She was the one that forced me to see that the version of myself I had inside my head wasn't completely true. There was a time I hated her for it, but that was all a long time ago.

"You want another drink?" The bartender question brought me back to the present. He probably expected me to say yes since the night was still young, but I had somewhere else to be.

"No thanks," I replied, standing and dropping enough money on the bar to cover the two beers I'd had plus a decent tip. "I need to go home."

I walked out of the bar and reached into my pocket for my keys, but instead they came out with a pair of panties. I smiled as I remembered finding them there earlier in the day.

I waited until I got into my car before pulling them out. I looked at them and smiled before bringing them to my nose. My wife's scent always drove me to the brink without quite letting me go over. She liked to occasionally leave me gifts and tonight was a special night so I wasn't really surprised, but that didn't mean they didn't get to me. I'm sure she wore them the day before becasue they smelled just right for me.

SJ35
SJ35
34 Followers
12