Panties Fetish Discovered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SJ35
SJ35
34 Followers

The lavender panties might have been a little worn, but they meant too much to both of us for Kate to get rid of them. My wife had broken up with me that weekend, but we were back together before we graduated. That's what happens when you truly love someone. They do something that shocks you and you react, but if it's true love then you learn to forgive and accept.

In my and Kate's case, it ended up even better than that. She not only accepted my panty fetish, but she slowly learned to enjoy it herself. Kate now likes to tease me with it. That's why I found these particularly panties in my pocket earlier in the day. It was her way of telling me that tonight was going to be special.

I found myself thinking about Josie again as I left the parking lot. I figured I owed her a debt of gratitude. Kate and my relationship was stronger than ever. My enjoyment in sniffing panties not only added to both of our sexual gratification, but it allowed our relationship to grow in ways neither one of us expected.

After we got back together, Kate admitted that part of the reason she'd broken up with me was because the whole thing caught her completely off guard. I understood. It pretty much did the same to me. Still, we promised that we'd be more honest with each other and talk about what interested us, both sexually and not.

We'd explored plenty of other things together. Some of the sexual ones would definitely be considered fetishes. Some of them added to our enjoyment and some didn't. The important part was that we were both open to each other's needs.

You see, it's true that there are some sights you can't forget and that just seeing them changes you, but it was also true that this wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Change is part of life, even when you discover something about yourself that doesn't sit well with your self-image.

It all comes down to accepting that how you see yourself can change too. Josie taught me that.

I still remembered her passion filled eyes as she stared at me that night with my wife's panties pressed against her nose. Her gaze was unrepentant. Josie hadn't been offering herself to me. No, she'd been challenging me to accept her for who she was. That mattered more in the end because it taught me to demand the same from myself.

I parked my car in front of our house, grabbed a bag from the back seat and got out. I didn't run up the path to the house, but I moved pretty damn quickly. Kate must have saw me coming because she threw open the door as I neared. My wife fell into my arms and we kissed deeply.

"Happy anniversary," she smiled, her voice throaty from how our kiss still affected her after all these years. I nodded, unable to speak at the moment. We slipped inside our house and shut the door. I reached inside my pocket with my free hand and pulled out her damp panties. She saw and smiled sexily. "I see you found my little gift."

"Found them? They've been driving me crazy all day. Do you have any idea how distracting they were sitting there in my coat pocket while I tried to work all day? I had to stop for a couple of drinks on the way home just to settle down." She didn't bother replying. Instead, Kate's smile turned even sexier.

"Dinner's ready," she said, but then looked at the hunger in my eyes that had nothing to do with food and everything to do with her and added more softly, "I guess it can wait, if you want?"

"Oh, I want," I said meaningfully, making her laugh. I also held up the bag I'd taken from the car.

"A present?" she asked, her eyes lighting up because she knew what it was from the logo on the bag.

"More for me than for you," I laughed in reply. "Go put these on. I'll give you your real present later, after we're done and eat dinner."

"I can't wait," Kate replied with one of her sexiest smiles. She wasn't talking about her present and we both knew it. My wife took the lingerie I'd bought and moved toward our bedroom, glancing over her shoulder and letting me see her desire just before disappearing from view.

I smiled contently and brought her lavender panties to my nose before taking a deep breath. Her scent was just as lust inducing as always. It was also a reminder of the love we shared.

I moved toward our bedroom. I doubt Kate had the time to put the lingerie on, but that was okay. I loved and wanted her too much to wait. Besides, she could always put on the lingerie another day. Truth be told, I preferred whatever panties she had on right now anyway since she'd been wearing them all day.

"Wow." It was all I could say when I entered our bedroom. Kate was standing there in all of her glory. She hadn't even bothered opening the lingerie box. She knew me too well. Instead, she stood there naked, except for a pair of sexy teal panties.

"I figured you'd want to take them off me yourself."

"You're not wrong," I admitted as I began pulling off my own clothes. I walked up to her when I was done and took her in my arms. "Happy anniversary. I hope you know how much I love you?"

"I love you too," she said, leaning into me. We kissed before she added, "With all of my heart." She smiled sexily and took my hand, leading me to the bed. "Now come take these panties off of me."

I reached out when we reached the bed and did exactly that, pushing them past her hips. Kate bend down long enough to pick them up. Instead of handing them to me, she pressed them against my face. I took a deep breath and she actually giggled as she reached out and pressed her hand between my legs and felt my stiffness.

"Works every time."

"That it does," I laughed, taking hold of her and falling into our bed. Tonight was our anniversary and that made it special, but truthfully every night were special with Kate.

SJ35
SJ35
34 Followers
12