All Comments on 'Panties for Sale Ch. 02'

by Werner7890

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ProfQ1955ProfQ1955over 3 years ago
Hoorah for yard sales

This is a very unique spin on a panty fetish that seems like it could happen. Keep going I love it

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Still Hot!

Maybe not quite as hot as the first chapter, but still good enough to read again and get five stars. It was nice to see someone agree with me regarding thongs, there just isn't enough material there to do justice when wanking.

Hope to read the next chapter soon, thanks.

julie_oregonjulie_oregonover 3 years ago
Don't Keep Us Waiting

This is a deliciously wicked yet believable story. You kept us readers waiting for months for the second installment, far longer than the guy had to wait to open his package. Please share a 3rd chapter as soon as you can, as we all want to get off with you.

Mark_MichiganMark_Michiganover 3 years ago
Don't stop now!!!!!!!!

There better be a chapter 3 and beyond, great story line, very real, believable and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That is the ultimate phone sex call with being able to have the used panties of the woman you are talking to and jerking off to. I would love to do that if any woman are interested in exchanging panties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very creative and erotic. I am wondering how this relationship might evolve. An exciting thought Thanks.

PowerFemNYCPowerFemNYCabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I love the focus on panties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWerner7890@Werner7890
Thanks for the favorites, follows, and comments! Message me direct as Werner7890 #6878 on Discord to join my server for all things related to my stories on Literotica, including pics, ideas, requests, feedback and more.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES