Panties for Sale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now let me hear you!" her voice came trailing back into her phone as she raised it back to her ear. I did the same for her, taking and holding my earbud mic down near myself and letting her hear my hand and the long, fast strokes I was taking on my hard cock, over and over. Did she match herself to my tempo now? As if I was fucking her? She cried out in my ear, the sound of me giving her the proof she craved.

"For you." I said. "All for you."

"For us." she moaned. "It's...it's just like that day we did it!"

"God, yes."

"Eat my pussy! Please! Taste me!"

I'm not exactly sure how, since I was in a sexual haze, but I let myself go at some point and gave myself over to doing just that, sucking the wet crotch of her panties again and actually rubbing them over my lips and face as if she herself was roiling around on top of me. She heard this, of course, and for her own part, it drove her to new heights, so much, that at some point, she cried out that she was cumming. For my own sake, I answered with the groans that accompanied my own orgasm, which hammered out of me in a tempo of hard spurts I wasn't even bothering to watch, adding to the abandon of what we were doing how I was simply cumming out in the open with not a care in the world but her.

Finally, coming back to our senses, we slowly uncoiled, and blinking the surprise and awe out of my eyes, I gently lifted her panties away from my face and took stock of the fact that the world hadn't ended and there was cum all over my stomach and thighs. I said this to her, more or less, and she laughed.

"Are we...are we still here?" I cleared my throat and licked my lips. She giggled.

"Oh. My. God."

"Tell me about it." I sighed, catching my breath.

"I haven't cum like that...since...since..."

"I know what you mean."

"I wanted you to cum in them, but I never got there." she sighed, stretching.

"You were not coming off my face."

Another giggle. "Who says I ever left?"

I smiled, looking at the panties in my hand, my cock limp on my stomach, smelling the sex of her in the air like a perfume.

"Well...how much longer do we have?" I teased.

...to be continued.

12