Panties, Panties, Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

John-John-John, WHAT were you thinking? WHY would you order these? I asked myself while holding the nylon panties in front of me. My God, you have no self-control whatsoever -- what a sicko!

I slid the sheer pink panties up my legs, and just what I feared would happen happened - I sprung a boner the moment my dick and balls were entrapped inside the smooth and sexy material.

My instant hard-on answered my own question: 'THIS is why I bought them -- damn, they feel sooo good! Sure, but they were supposed to be for late nights in my bedroom -- not out in public!'

Dressed in panties and the white short-shorts I looked in the mirror -- I looked more like a sissyboy than a man. Unfortunately, the delicious feel of the panties kept my cock hard. This was the one time in my life I was glad I had a small dick -- it barely tented out the crotch of the shorts.

I put on the team shirt and was relieved to find if I didn't tuck it inside the shorts, it hung down far enough to cover my small bulge.

***

The guys laughed when they saw me. All they could see were my bare legs and the shirt hanging down.

Marty said: "What the hell, John, are you shooting pool tonight or cruising for men?"

"Very funny," I said.

We were getting into Eddie's car. Like the week before, Dustin sat in the rear passenger seat. Once he was settled in he loudly said to me, "Sit on daddy's lap, little boy!"

I silently cursed him but laughed along with the other guys.

I climbed into the car and gingerly sat on his strong, manly thighs. I tried my best not to move too much -- not to agitate his penis into another erection like the week before. Well, that didn't work out so well. I could feel his impressive hard-on pressing against my small butt.

He hooked his left arm around my belly and placed his right hand on my bare thigh -- high on my bare thigh. I cursed myself when I felt my boner begin to twitch inside the panties.

I was thankful for the darkness in the car; the other guys couldn't see Dustin's hand slip underneath the leg-hole of my shorts until it came to rest on my panty-covered erection.

He chuckled softly in my ear and said, "Good boy!"

The guys passed around a joint, our pre-pool league ritual. Dustin put it to my lips and I took a small drag.

"More than that, little boy," he said and forced it between my lips again.

I took a deeper than usual hit and was glad I didn't embarrass myself by coughing. The joint seemed to come back my way quite often and Dustin insisted I take two hits on it each time.

Whoa...lemmee tell ya...I was so stoned by the time Marty parked in the lot Dustin had to help me out of the car.

I heard him call out to the other guys, "We'll meet you inside -- I better walk him around awhile in the fresh air!"

They all laughed.

I was putty in Dustin's hands. He led me to the dark side of the building and held me against a wall. He suddenly began kissing my neck and boldly massaging my hard-on thru the panties and shorts.

All I managed was a weak "Nooooooo" but he was too strong to push away.

He bit my ear lobe, shoved his snake-like tongue in my ear and hissed "Cum for me little boy -- cum for me now!"

And right on cue my prick exploded over-and-over-and-over with the greatest orgasm I'd ever had in my entire life.

Dustin chuckled and wiped his wet hand on my face. I was so stoned and sexually satiated my head was spinning and I was gasping for air.

"You owe me one, little boy," he whispered in the dark. "When we get home you're going to model your panties for me and spend the night in my bed."

***

I didn't remember a single thing until we were in the car after pool league. The guys were joking and laughing at me. Before tonight, they had always treated me with a certain amount of respect -- not anymore!

One said: "Good playing tonight, sissy...you shot pool almost as well as your little dick shot inside your panties!"

Everyone laughed: "HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA..."

Another one said: "Good God, sissy, when the captain of the other team saw all those hickeys on your neck he wanted to take you out to his car...oh man, he said it'd been a long time since he had a little sissy like you suck his cock!"

Everyone laughed: "HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA..."

Suddenly, a cold chill raced up and down my spine -- then a bright light went on inside my head and I remembered bits and pieces of the humiliation I had suffered thru the previous three-hours.

OH-NOOOOOOOOOOOO...someone had lifted my shirt exposing the huge wet spot on my crotch and loudly said, "HEY GUYS, THE LITTLE BOY HERE LOVES POOL SO MUCH HE CAME IN HIS PANTS!!"

Everyone laughed: "HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA..."

OH-NOOOOOOOOOOOO...a couple guys held me while someone opened my shorts and shoved them down my legs. "HEY GUYS, LOOKEE HERE -- THE LITTLE BOY IS WEARING PINK PANTIES -- HE'S NOT A BOY AT ALL -- HE'S A SISSY!!"

Everyone laughed: "HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA..."

OH-NOOOOOOOOOOOO...I made futile attempts trying to grab my shorts but guys on both teams played 'keep-away' with them. I was too stoned and clumsy -- I never got close to getting them back.

Someone yelled, "YOU'RE GONNA PLAY THE GAME IN YOUR PANTIES, SISSYBOY!!"

Everyone laughed: "HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA..."

OH-NOOOOOOOOOOOO...I was helpless; immobilized by humiliation -- totally incapable of defending myself.

I stood there in my pink panties listening to such vile, verbal abuse something inside my head snapped. I tried telling myself 'It's a dream, John, it's only a dream' but the guys were laughing so hard and smacking my panty-covered ass that my mind exploded and I couldn't escape to my 'safe place' -- this was actually happening to me -- this is REAL, John!

"LOOK HOW SMALL THE SISSY'S DICK IS!!" someone shouted.

Oh noooo, I suddenly remembered the pink panties were see-thru.

"THAT'S NOT A DICK -- THAT'S A CLIT -- THE SISSY HAS A CLITORIS!!"

Everyone laughed: "HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA..."

Dustin came to my rescue.

***

SIX WEEKS LATER

No one calls me 'John' anymore. No...everyone in the apartment complex calls me 'Sissy.'

That is my name now. My own sister calls me 'Sissy.' I only bristle at that name when people I don't know call me 'Sissy.'

Dusty makes sure I live up to my name, too. He dresses me in tiny short-shorts and tee shirts that hang down above my belly button. All my clothes are colorful pinks, reds, yellows, powder blues, lime greens and whatever other girly colors he can find.

I no longer feel humiliated when I leave our apartment. Dusty is the love of my life and if he wants to dress me this way, so be it. I guess...

The only times I am uncomfortable now is when someone asks, "Hey Dusty, what color panties is Sissy wearing today?" He gives me 'that look' and I have to lower the shorts to my knees and expose my panties to whoever. It happens more frequently than I care to admit.

Dusty has no qualms about sharing our personal lives with others: "Sissy loves wearing her negligees and matching panties to bed!" - "Sissy cuts a small hole in her panties so she doesn't have to take them off when she bends over for me!" - "I love giving Sissy extra long sessions between my legs!" - "Sissy hasn't spilled a single drop of my cum in weeks!" - "Sissy ALWAYS keeps her pussy lubricated for me!"

I guess I'll do whatever he wants as long as he let's me cum inside my smooth and sheer panties, OH YES!!

Thursday Night Bowling

I wake up Thursday mornings and shower and shave and have some breakfast and go off to work like any other day. I don't even think about what I'll be doing that night until like, one or two in the afternoon, unfortunately, once I start thinking about it, that's when I begin springing boners that come and go the rest of the work day.

My phone suddenly 'dings' and I look at the incoming text message from Amy: "Johnny, my parents are in town today for one night and they want to have dinner with us!"

Damn, I think. What rotten timing! Just when I was smoothing things over with her for missing a dinner with her boss a couple Thursdays ago, now this comes up!

I reply: "Amy, you know this is Thursday -- you know I have an obligation to fulfill every week. I'm sorry I won't be able to meet your folks!"

Almost immediately she replies: "Goddamnit, John, the world won't end if you miss bowling one freaking week -- this is IMPORTANT to me!!"

I tell her: "I'm sorry" then shut-off my phone.

***

I take another shower after work and throw on a tee shirt and jeans. I eat a small salad then head out the door.

By the time I get to Gunther's house my heart is pounding in my chest and my hard-on won't go away. I feel pangs of shame and regret, but they don't deter me from my 'part-time' job.

I go inside his house not bothering to ring the bell, I know he's in the basement setting up the shoot. When I walk down the steps I see Brian is already there. I'm slightly taken aback to see him in nothing but a jockstrap. I experience a rush of adrenaline as I stare at his magnificent, manly butt. When he turns to greet me, I cannot help but glance at the huge bulge in the pouch of his jock; he smiles when he sees me looking at it.

"Hey cutie," he calls out, "I've been looking forward to this all day -- how about you?"

I blush and stammer, "Calm down, stud, this is strictly business!"

He and Gunther exchange glances and chuckle.

Gunther is twenty-years our senior, and just like at the office during the day, he's all serious in the basement, too.

"Your outfit's on the bed, Johnny - we only have fifteen-minutes until we go 'live'!" he says. "Oh, here's your check for last week."

I look to see the amount on the check and suddenly blurt out, "WOW!"

The figure is five-times higher than what it was before we added Brian to the podcast.

"What can I say? Your fans love you!" says Gunther laughing. "

I see a pink, bra-and-panty set on the bed and ask, "When do I get to play the man?"

Brian laughs and Gunther says sarcastically, "Yeah, right, cutie -- no one would believe you as the 'top' and Brian as the 'bottom'!"

I blush and go to the bed and begin undressing in front of them. I got over my shyness weeks ago.

***

"...and, we're clear!" says Gunther.

He tosses me a wet towel then hands me a bottle of beer. I wipe the semen off my face then gulp down several swallows of beer to get 'that taste' out of my mouth.

Normally, Brian aims his spurting dick at my cheeks, but tonight he got more than the usual amount of his cum in my open mouth.

As always, Brian was dressed and out of there minutes after he shot his load. I watch Gunther open his slacks then push them and his boxers to his knees. He sits on the bed next to me, and as always, I take his hard cock in my hand and began jerking him off.

"We need to talk, Johnny," said Gunther.

My heart fluttered with a familiar sense of excitement. The last time he said those words to me I ended up having to take Brian's dick in my mouth every week.

My Roommate Ted

So I go into the kitchen for a bottle of water and my roommate Ted is checking on dinner.

He said, "We got about thirty-minutes until the roast is ready...why don't you suck me off first?"

I know him well enough to understand that wasn't a question. I sigh and am about to get on my knees when he says, "Whoa boy, you know the rules!"

Another sigh of resignation escapes my mouth as I pull the tee shirt up and over my head then push my gym shorts to the floor and step out of them. That leaves me in nothing but my skimpy, red nylon panties.

Ted laughs and asks, "Did you shave today?"

Uh-oh, I think he's in one those moods! "Yes, I did," I answer him.

"Show me!" he orders.

Ohhh God...I push the panties to my knees and wait on his inspection.

The worst mistake I ever made in life was the day I absentmindedly let him empty the clothes dryer and he accidentally discovered I wear women's panties.

None of our friends know my 'dirty little secret' and I would simply die of embarrassment if they found out. He understands my humiliation and takes full advantage of it. From that day on, he's made me give him daily handjobs in return for his silence. That is up until a month ago when his price of blackmail went up and he made me suck him.

I can still see that night as clear as it happened yesterday: We were sitting on the sofa, my hand moving rapidly up and down his rock hard cock.

He suddenly blurted out, "This is unacceptable, John...I can smell my cum all over the apartment -- the furniture's getting sticky with it -- it's embarrassing...I think you know how we can solve that problem, right?"

I was mortified. My face turned ten shades of red.

He saw the expression on my face and laughed. "Yeah, you know what I'm talking about -- get on your knees, boy, I'm going to teach you how to suck my cock and swallow my jizz!"

When I froze beside him he showed me the obscene panty photos he had of me on his cell phone.

"I'll give you five-seconds before these go viral!" he said menacingly. "Get on your knees and kiss my cock!"

It felt like I was in a dream. I went to my knees between his wide splayed legs, leaned forward and kissed his bulbous, purple cockhead. He proceeded to instruct me in the 'fine art of cocksucking' as he called it.

Unbeknownst to me, he took a video of my face and mouth moving up-and-down his manly erection throughout the entire blowjob...complete with audio.

"Ohhh yeah, Johnny -- just like that -- suck my cock, baby -- suck it good for me , Johnny -- oh-yeahhhhh...ohhhhhhh, yes...I'm gonna shoot my load, Johnny -- swallow it, baby, swallow it all...yes-yes-yes-swallow it, Johnny -- YES-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSS..."

There is no way in hell I want friends and family watching that video...for all intents and purposes, I have 'belonged' to Ted from that day on.

Lucky for me though, Ted is an all-American alpha male. Whenever he has a steady girlfriend he leaves me alone. It's only times like now when he's 'between girlfriends' that he uses me as a replacement.

He stares directly at my penis and laughs. I know what he's about to say and I begin to blush.

"It's a good thing you're a queerboy, Johnny...no girl in her right mind would want that tiny thing inside her!"

***

One week later I had to work overtime and when I got home, Ted was in the recliner watching the news on television. He wore his boxers and nothing else. His manly cock straining against the fabric.

"It's about time you got home!" he said angrily. "I bought you a present, it's on your bed...take a bath and put them on and get out here!"

My heart skipped a beat. My prick twitched and jumped inside my panties.

"Y-Yes, Teddy," I meekly said to him.

I went to the bathroom and began filling the tub. I walked inside my bedroom and gasped "Oh my goodness" when I saw the gift on the bed: a very sheer, pink negligee with matching pink panties - I sprung a boner.

I settled into the hot bath, my mind a whirling dervish of activity. What does this mean? I wondered. Did he break up with Gloria? He MUST have...and he intends on using me as a substitute lover tonight!

My balls became painfully swollen. I couldn't resist the urge to take hold of my raging hard-on and begin stroking it in the hot water.

I rationalized: yeah John, you better do this otherwise you'll shoot in your panties too soon -- you know how that makes him mad!

So I masturbated fast and furious until I had a mind-numbing orgasm. I sat back and formulated a plan.

Whenever Ted uses me like this, he's good for two orgasms. The couple nights I spent in his bed in the past, he had me blow him twice. I need to change that routine.

Sure, I'll suck him off first, but somehow, someway I need to get him to fuck my boypussy. He has never-ever done that -- won't even consider it -- he says it's too queer...well, I have to get him to do it to me tonight!

And what about kissing? We've NEVER done that either! No, don't scare him off, John. If he wants to kiss, let him be the one to initiate it.

Remember at all times: let him be the MAN in bed -- let him believe everything you do for him is HIS idea and HE is the one in charge!

I was naked in my bedroom when a sudden thought came to mind. I sat at my desk with the panties and a razor blade. I flattened the panties and brought the razor blade to the area where my pussy would be. I slit a long gash in the material and slid them up in place.

PERFECT, I thought. He's gonna absolutely love the feel of the nylon gripping his cock as he slides it in and out of my boypussy!

I removed the panties and found the long tube and dipped it into the oil I kept on the bedside table. I bent over and spread my legs and pressed the end of the tube to my anus. I worked it in and out of me then dipped it in the oil again. I repeated the process until I was thoroughly lubricated and there would be no discomfort for him or for me.

EPILOGUE

Oh yes...the hot, scented bubble-bath feels wonderful on my soft and smooth flesh.

My prick is hard and throbbing, but I don't dare touch it without his permission. I must admit, my forced celibacy every day seems to fuel the lust and desire I have for Teddy when he gets home from work.

When I greet him at the door with a hug and passionate kiss, it's all I can do to not cum inside my girlish, cotton panties.

I am allowed to wear only cotton panties during the day now. The smooth and sleek nylon panties I love so much are meant for bedtime. He calls them my 'fuck panties' and sure, when I use to wear them during the day, I guess my masturbation got a little out of control - he did not like that at all!

He also said, "When you're out shopping or doing whatever, you will always be aware you're wearing girly panties under your jeans -- they will serve as a constant reminder you're not a real man!"

That has turned out to be very true!

He forbids me to jack-off when he is not home and I found out the hard way he can see right-thru my lies and denials. OUCH, the spankings he gives me for disobedience are extremely painful.

"What good is a spanking if it's NOT painful? How will you ever learn?" he's said to me on a few occasions.

***

Becoming a gay couple has been a difficult transition for both of us. We're alike in as much as we haven't told our families or friends. Instead, we moved into an all-gay apartment building on the other side of town. Once a week at the most, we get up enough nerve to hang out in a gay bar with newfound gay friends.

It seems we can only be ourselves in the privacy of our home. I never realized what a sissyboy I am, and Teddy never understood his attraction to sissyboys -- we're the perfect couple!

We may have taken our new roles a little too literal. Teddy goes off to work every day and brings home a nice paycheck, while I do all the cooking, cleaning, laundry and shopping. Is this the way gay couples live, or are we just imitating our parent's lifestyles?

It works for us for now. We are slowly accepting who we are.

Teddy is in line for a huge promotion which would mean we'd have to move to a city hundreds of miles from home. We are both praying he gets it!

It sounds kinda sad and pathetic, but maybe we both would feel more comfortable living among strangers. We could be who we are and not care if people found out our secrets. Oh well, it's getting better every day and we do love each other, and I feel sooo naughty and sexy when I am prancing about town running errands secretly wearing girly panties over my freshly shaved penis and balls.

Hey Girlfriend, I'm H-o-r-n-y