Panties, Panties, Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Only Walls Could Talk, or Maybe They Can?

I answered the knock on the door only to see my obnoxious neighbor Dustin. I first noticed the weird smile on his face then saw him holding four pairs of nylon panties in his hand. My face turned fifty shades of red -- they were MY panties! He'd found them in the dryer.

Damn, how could I forget about my clothes in the dryer? Especially the load with all my panties?!!

"Does Andy have you parade around in panties before he has you blow him?" Dustin dared to ask me.

God, I wished I was man enough to wipe that smirk off his face!

"Andrew and I are roommates -- that's all -- we don't do things like that -- that's why we live in a TWO bedroom apartment!" I said defensively.

That goddamn sneer on his face just wouldn't go away.

"You know, cutie, we all understand why Andy has to be a closet queen, but you? C'mon, get real -- the last time you were inside a pussy your mother farted and popped you out!"

I had no comeback for that remark but luckily, Dustin's boy, Jeffy, popped his head out of the next door apartment and said, "Dusty, your mother just called -- I told her you'd call her right back."

My heart pounded when I saw his face turn purple with his infamous, all-too-familiar rage.

"WHAT? YOU KNEW I WAS HERE -- WHY DIDN'T YOU COME AND GET ME?!!"

I snatched the panties from Dustin and closed the door.

Andrew was sitting on the sofa and I hurried to him and showed him the panties.

"Dusty found my panties in the dryer," I said to him.

"Nice, very nice," he said with that gorgeous smile of his.

I don't know why I whispered to Andrew, but I did.

"Jeffy's going to get a spanking!"

I watched his eyes glaze over and he said to me, "Wear the pink ones!"

When Andrew came into my bedroom he was naked except for his boxer shorts. I was sitting on the side of the bed wearing nothing but my freshly washed, pretty pink panties. I smiled as I stared at the manly bulge tenting-out his boxers. He sat beside me on the bed and put his arm around me.

We soon heard Jeffy's plaintive wails thru the wall, "DUSTY, NOOOOO -- PLEASE NOT AGAIN -- I'M STILL SORE FROM LAST NIGHT!!"

We hated the fact that the walls of our apartment were paper-thin except for moments like now, and of course, at night when listening to Dustin's insatiable sexual demands from little Jeffy.

My God, eavesdropping thru the thin wall gives us such volcano-like orgasms we don't feel bad about it anymore. In fact, it has become our preferred method of foreplay!

I reached both hands into Andrews boxers and fondled and caressed his hard cock and his swollen, plum-sized balls. My own tiny prick tented-out the sheer, nylon fabric of my girly, pink panties.

When we heard the first SMACK on Jeffy's bare butt, I lowered Andrew's boxers and knelt between his legs. I feverishly stroked my hard prick thru the nylon panties as I sucked my boyfriends wonderfully hard cock in time with little Jeffy's spanking.

Mother May I?

I was a teenager living at home. I was in the basement doing my homework. On one side of the stairs was a sofa, desk and television, and on the other side were the washer, dryer and bathroom.

So one day I come out of the bathroom and by chance (or was it fate?) I look at the nearly full laundry basket. We had one of those laundry chutes that begins on the third floor and empties into the basket in the basement.

Anyway, on the very top of the pile I saw my mother's yellow, nylon panties. Normally she wore plain, cotton undies but she did have some sexy ones too. Now I don't know why I suddenly became interested in them, I'd already seen them a dozen times before, but for some reason on that particular day, I just HAD to go pick them up and examine them.

The moment I picked them up and felt the soft and smooth material, I sprung a boner. Not only that, but my breath caught in my throat, and I became warm and dizzy.

The only thought in my head was "I wonder how they'd feel wrapped around my prick?"

I glanced at the clock and saw I would have at least an hour before my parents got home from the movie and I hurried upstairs to my bedroom.

I thought, 'No, what if they come home early? They'd catch you for sure in here!' I decided to go up to the attic where no one ever goes and lay on the old mattress up there.

It was the middle of July and it sure was hot up there!

I stood beside the mattress and shoved my jeans and briefs down to my knees. My boner jutted straight out from my belly. I collapsed onto my back and wrapped the panties around my erection.

I actually groaned out loud, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..."

My God, NOTHING had ever felt as good as the nylon fabric on my ultra-sensitive flesh - I was in heaven!

Sweat covered my face as I slowly worked the panties up-and-down my prick for about ten-seconds when another thought came to mind.

Damn John, it's hotter than hell up here! You got time to take off your clothes and do this the right way!

I was soon naked and stroking away when another idea popped into my head.

It is here, dear readers, I'm going to have to make another embarrassing disclosure. Nine-times-out-of-ten I don't masturbate the 'normal' way...you know, jerking your dick with your hand like God intended...no, I do it 'hands-free' -- I lay on my stomach and grind my hard-on into the mattress until I shoot inside my foreskin.

It's true, I have a foreskin, I was never circumcised...my brother had been and I've always wondered why my folks didn't have me snipped, too. Anyway, leaving me 'uncut' ruined my life. I'll explain later...

I laid the panties under me and immediately discovered it wasn't going to work. They slid around too much. And then I had the idea that would forever seal my fate -- 'Put them on, John -- beat-off INSIDE of them!'

I thought: THAT would be kinda weird, wouldn't it?

REALLY JOHN? Stroking your dick with your mother's panties ISN'T weird?

Ohhh, okay...

I slipped them up my legs into place and flopped over onto my belly and began grinding my hard-on against the mattress -- OHHHHH-YESSSSS -- OH MY GOD - the sensation of the smooth, sexy panties on my dick caused my balls to immediately explode - I filled the panties with four-five powerful ejaculations of sperm and semen.

OH-MY-GOD -- it was the greatest climax I'd ever had in my life!

I was gasping for air and silently cursing myself for cumming so soon when I realized my dick was still hard. That had never happened before once I'd shot a load.

Without even thinking, I took off the panties, wiped my dick clean, and slid the panties up my legs backwards until my hard-on was tenting out the dry seat of the exquisite material.

What followed was ten-minutes of the greatest sex of my life. I rubbed my panty-covered dick furiously into the mattress. When I filled the panties a second time, I thought I'd pass-out from the pure pleasure of cumming-and-cumming-and-cumming...

Deep down inside I knew I was ruined for life but I didn't care...