Pants in the Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had only seen other cocks on those stag films before but his looked strange. The head really did look like a big purple mushroom. Lesley had her really tiny hand completely around the shaft, so it was thin, but her hand was almost hidden by the head so that was almost as wide as her closed fist.

I pulled my jeans up and fastened them. "You said let's see what they are up to. I think Steve is about up to the second knuckle!"

We got back in the car and I told the pair in the back that we were heading for the cottage where we would be more comfortable. "Goody," said Lesley "I want a lot more of this," and waved Steve's cock at us so there was no mistake what she was talking about. I started the car and as I drove off Jenny pulled down my zip again and fished out my cock. In between changing gears I ran my hand up and down Jenny's jean clad thigh.

I had been hearing some shuffling coming from the back and when I looked in the mirror they had pushed the bags of clothing to the floor so Steve could sit at one end of the seat and Lesley was now lying down in the little space available and licking Steve's length from his balls to the tip. She then put the head in her mouth, and as she saw me looking in the mirror she winked before putting even more past her lips. She had one knee raised and Steve was ramming his fingers in her pussy. Somewhere along the line she had managed to lose her halter-neck top.

I tried to work out how she had gotten something that wide into her tiny mouth. I reported to Jenny. "When you asked earlier I said Steve was up to his knuckles. Now he is about up to my wife's tonsils!"

I told Lesley that she might want to go carefully with the blowjob as the road nearing the cottage was getting worse and if we hit a pothole she might be doing involuntary surgery. "Don't drive near other cars because I don't intend stopping!" Lesley mumbled.

A few minutes later we were close to the cottage and Jenny reluctantly tucked my dick away. The mumbled voice from the back said "I told you I was not stopping, Get the front door unlocked and make sure nobody is looking." We did just that and Lesley backed out of the car with Steve's dick still in her mouth. They kind of crab walked from the car. Steve shuffling along with one hand trying to stop his jeans from falling off and the other hand on the back of Lesley's head, Lesley bent over holding his dick in her mouth wearing just her shoes and a skirt which was up around her waist so that she was showing her tits, pussy and arse to the world.

Jenny and I were laughing like mad as they struggled through the front door still in the same ridiculous position and Lesley led them straight to the ground floor bedroom. I said to Jenny that his cock head was so big that once he had gotten it past Lesley's teeth he couldn't get it out again. They would be locked like that for the rest of their lives. Jenny thought that would make them both happy.

As soon as we were indoors I pulled Jenny to me and started kissing her. It was the first time we had kissed and we really went to town. We then stumbled over to the sofa where I unfastened my belt while Jenny sat down. She popped the button on my jeans and grabbing each side firmly pulled them apart and my zip descended. The friction pulled the front of my underpants down slightly and the top of my cock appeared as if it was a conjuring trick. "Its magic," said Jenny.

"Currently it's the hardest substance known to man," I replied.

"I don't care about that. I just want it to be the hardest substance known to this woman," and she popped the end into her mouth. It was warm and wet and she applied a lot of suction and I was in heaven. I grabbed her head and worked it on my cock for a while before I leaned forward and grabbed the bottom of her sweater and slowly peeled it off. I struggled to get it past her head as she didn't want to take my cock out of her mouth.

Once her sweater was off I expected her to push my cock straight back in but instead she held it in front of her face like she had never seen it before. She ran her tongue around her lips and made them glisten and then pushed my cock upright and kissed the underside right next to my balls. She then worked her way up. A kiss followed on the same spot by the tiniest touch of her tongue. Then moved up by what felt like the smallest of amounts. Just before she reached the head she reversed and took one long, wet lick all the way to the base and then opened her lips and trailed them all the way back up and just engulfed the head in the warm, wet heaven of her mouth. I closed my eyes and saw stars exploding behind my eyelids.

She pulled my foreskin forward and pushed her tongue in and wriggled it inside. She skinned it back, leaned forward and put her palms against my thighs and concentrated on just using her mouth and taking me in as deep as she could. I kept as still as I could to allow her free movement and not spoil things by pushing too far, but tired of this and pulled back slightly and started to wank myself into her mouth with my right hand while trying to undo her bra with my left. I gave up as I was too distracted by her oral administrations.

I then stood her up and stripped off her jeans and her little pink panties with a bow on the top. I lay her down on on her side against the back of the sofa and climbed in front of her and settled into a 69. This was one of mine and Lesley's favourite positions but it felt completely different with Jenny. Her body was much longer than Lesley's so my positioning was different and where Lesley needed lots of saliva Jenny lubricated copiously. Lesley kept her pubes well trimmed because of the tiny panties she used to wear but Jenny's bald pussy meant her juices spread everywhere and her whole area became amazingly slippery. I loved it! There was a slight musty smell from wearing tight jeans all morning but she tasted delicious. I was licking along her lips and all the way back to give a quick flick to her arse.

Because of the length of the sofa we each had to bend our legs and put our feet on the arms of the sofa which had the advantage of opening both of us up. I wanted to bring her up slowly but I was turned on so much my enthusiasm got the better of me and she shuddered to an orgasm really quickly. My cock fell out of her mouth as she shook and her breath came in little gasps. I pulled her up and gave her a big hug as I noticed her chest was flushed and her cute freckles had darkened and were now very noticeable.

After Jenny had calmed she explained that she became hyper sensitive when she came and could not be touched again for a couple of minutes, but she would finish me off as soon as she had stopped shaking. I told her that as much as I was enjoying myself I wanted to save my energy for later.

"Well," she said, "At least we got the introductions over with!"

I apologised for the fact that I could get the head of my cock past her teeth with no problem and unlike Steve and Lesley even take it out again. She said that she liked the size of my cock. She took hold of it and gave it a close examination. "Yours is almost exactly the opposite of Steve's. He has that massive head and a really thin column. Yours has a pointed head but the column is thick and widens all the way down to your body. It will ease a girl open and get her used to it before she gets to the thick part. My boyfriend is smaller than either of you but the head of his cock is a much more normal size!"

"You mentioned a friend but you never said it was a boyfriend."

"I did not want to put you off. He went to his parents on the train with our suitcases a couple of days ago because he hasn't got a car. His family and I are all going on holiday together. I think his parents want to keep an eye on us to make sure we don't get up to anything naughty. Much too late for that! We spend every spare moment shagging!"

We both had a laugh at that and I suggested we look in on the "happy couple" and check their progress. I said once Lesley got a cock in her mouth she was like a Staffordshire bull terrier and never let it go; it was clamped there until Steve died. We might have to break her jaw to get Steve released.

"Bags I get to break her jaw!" I thought I detected a hint of jealousy there. Something I would need to investigate.

We were still laughing when we reached the open bedroom door. Steve was lying on the bed with my wife kneeling on the bed between his splayed legs nursing the head of his cock and working the shaft with her hands. She would force it into her mouth and suck and then pull it out, lick around the the head and try to get the point of her tongue into the slit. Every so often she would lick up and down the shaft before forcing it back between her teeth.

"He'll take all of that he can get." said Jenny. "I don't think he's ever had a blowjob."

"Have you never considered...?" I started, thinking about that little hint of jealousy, but stopped when I saw the look of horror on her face.

"You pervert! It's strictly eyes, hands and fingers."

Suddenly Steve' rolled both of them on to their sides as he fired his load into Lesley's mouth. He put his hands to the back of her head and pulled her in tight before realising that it was unnecessary as she had her hands around his arse pulling him in already.

"Oh my God!", breathed Jenny. "That's so hot. She wants to try to swallow it all." Noted again. Jenny was probably a spitter.

"She usually manages," I replied pushing Jenny to the edge of the bed so that she had to put both hands on the mattress to steady herself. I pushed myself into her beautiful shaven cunt in one long, slow, steady stroke. She was tight but very, very wet. I lifted one foot onto the bed to get a better angle to give her a slow relentless fucking.

Lesley was now sitting up and I noticed that she had, in fact, failed to swallow all of Steve's spunk and some had dribbled down onto her tits. She saw where I was looking, scooped some of it up and licked it off her finger while looking at me. She rubbed the remainder into her tits. Lesley said "I'm going to freshen up, take this stupid skirt off and stop for a quick ciggie. Keep your cock warm for me Steve. Back in five minutes."

He obviously had a different idea as to what this meant, because she had only been out the room for less than a minute when Steve reached behind Jenny and with a skill born of familiarity with her bras unfastened it so that her tits swung free.

Jenny moved her knees up onto the bed without my missing a stroke and Steve reached forward and started stroking her beautiful breasts. She wiggled her delightful bottom as he did it and that gave me an extra little thrill. She then reached over and started stroking his cock and I realised she had knelt on the bed in order to do this.

He was soon erect again and shuffled closer. I could see he wanted to get closer to her face but she was holding him away by wanking him. I wondered then if she did suck him off but was trying to keep it a secret or if he had removed her bra simply to get a tit fuck. Either way it did not look like he was going to get lucky.

When Lesley came back into the room, clean and fully naked it was to the sight of me coming to the short strokes doggy style in Jenny's delightfully soft pussy while she still kept a firm grasp on Steve's cock. She then fell forward onto the bed as I filled her up for the first time that day. As my orgasm subsided she finally let go of Steve's erection. Lesley looked shocked to see Jenny had been wanking him as she still thought Jenny was Steve's sister. Lesley looked at it, saying "Save that for later, tiger. Let's all have a rest and something to eat to keep our strength up."

Jenny lay there with my spunk running out of her and onto her leg. "I am too tired to move," she said. I went to the bathroom and got two large towels and brought them out for everyone to dry off. Luckily the cottage's thick stone walls kept it cooler indoors but we had still all worked up a sweat. I also boiled a drop of water in the kettle and damped down a small towel to make a warm wash cloth and used it to gently clean Jenny up. She sighed and said, "That feels lovely and warm." I smiled as I remembered something else that was lovely and warm.

I dressed and went out to the car and fetched in our supplies. By the time I had finished storing everything away Jenny was sitting on the sofa and Steve was sitting in the chair with Lesley on her knees giving him a leisurely suck. He was already hard again. I asked everyone what they wanted to eat and Lesley said she was already eating. Referring back to what she had said previously, "I am eating Steve's cock to build my strength up."

"Don't talk with your mouth full" I responded.

"It IS very, very full," she mumbled back.

Jenny and I had a cup of tea and some chocolate biscuits and sat there stroking and feeling each other and just watching Lesley nurse on Steve's cock. I bent over and started to kiss and tongue Jenny's nipples which were small and very pink with almost no areola. She hugged me in close and started to kiss my neck and make little nipping bites. It was a lovely relaxing way to just pass the time. That ended when Lesley's exhibitionist streak took over and she decided to give us a demonstration.

She popped Steve's cock out of her mouth. "Look at the pair of them. Cocks and cunts and mouths and tongues and all they do is sit there having a cup of tea. Come on Steve, let's show these boring mortals how us sex gods do it."

She stood him up in front of the chair and slowly sank back to her knees.

She lifted his cock and went underneath it to lick his balls and suck them into her mouth, stretching them gently. Steve stood there looking stunned as this was obviously new to him. Because she was all leg she looked even smaller when she was kneeling and her tiny body worshipping his large frame with her mouth made the whole scene look perverted.

She licked all the way from his root to the head of his cock and realised that she needed to be a bit higher to get a better angle and snapped her fingers. "Cushion, worshippers."

I threw a cushion in front of her and she shuffled on to it on her knees without removing her attention from the cock in front of her.

"Adequate, peasants. For your act of fealty you will be allowed to observe how the divine do it!" and she rammed that mushroom head in her mouth with lightning speed. Steve wobbled as his knees almost gave way. She had his cock pushed to the back of her mouth and worked her hands on the shaft, only stopping to remove it from her mouth and make a great play of licking lasciviously around the head.

When she popped it back behind her lips she made sucking and moaning sounds. When she opened her mouth just right and wanked him quickly it make liquid smacking noises. Steve was going red in the face and suddenly stiffened. Lesley felt the change and stopped dead on his cock and just held him there. From our position Jenny and I saw ripples running down her throat as she swallowed his cum. She did not swallow it all. She pulled his cock out and and opened her mouth to show she still had some left. She then dribbled it down on to her chin and used his wet cockhead to rub it all around her mouth until it glistened.

She pulled his dick back in to her mouth to suck out the last drops and then pulled it out again with a popping sound and smacked her lips. "Delicious. And that, mere mortals, is how its done". Steve certainly looked done. He fell back on the settee as if he had been pole-axed. All this while Jenny had been slowly jacking my cock and with my attention riveted on the performance before me I hadn't realised she had been frantically rubbing her clit.

She stood and dragged me into the bedroom by my dick. She dropped flat on her back and spread her legs as wide as possible, opening herself completely to me. I would like to say I was gentle and loving with her but it would be completely untrue. We went at it like wild animals and attacked each other in a frenzy. At one point she gripped my skin on the side of my chest so hard that I had bruises for days. Even though she had short nails she managed to draw blood in a few places.

That level of energy could not last. The temperature inside the cottage was building and we were soon drenched with sweat. Before long I straddled her chest and got a tit-fuck from those glorious breasts. Lesley's tits were too small so this was the first time for me and luckily Jenny lubricated so much that my cock was already slippery. She licked my cockhead every couple of strokes but as her head was not propped up it must have been a bit of a strain so she pushed me off and turned on to all fours.

After a couple of minutes of doggy I wrapped my arms around her and rolled us over. We were now on our sides with me slightly under her and pushing up into her pussy. It allowed me to stroke her pussy, play with her tits and nuzzle her neck at the same time which kept her building while allowing me to slow down and get my breath back.

Steve walked in and stood by the bed watching us. "Never thought of that position. Must give it a try." He then leaned over and gave Jenny's nipples a twist. He then started for the bathroom.

We then rolled back into doggie and we were back to fast and frantic and I pounded away unmercifully. Lesley came in and watched us for a minute just as Jenny got her climax. She fell on to her side and I moved quickly to her face and started to thrust into her mouth. Lesley reached over and put a hand behind Jenny's head and started pumping her on to my cock. I came with a couple of spurts into her mouth and pulled out and finished on her tits. Jenny dribbled my spunk on to her tits to join it. Definitely not a swallower.

We both lay there exhausted when Steve came back and he and Lesley headed back to the living room. After a short rest and a quick clean up we went to join them. Lesley commented that from the noise we were making we had certainly been turned on by her performance. I commented that Steve's spunk had dried on her face and she had better check it was not flammable otherwise her next cigarette could set her face on fire.

I then heard the one piece of news I didn't want to hear.

"I need to go," said Jenny. "I need to get to my boyfriend's house. I can use the car breaking down as an excuse for being late, but not too late."

I was disappointed, but Lesley was delighted when Steve said, grinning, "But I, on the other hand, can stay all weekend."

Jenny and I found our clothes and reluctantly got dressed. Lesley remarked that it would be interesting to see if her boyfriend would be able to notice the smell of sex emanating from her and not to kiss him straight away in case he noticed her spunky breath. Jenny suddenly started panicking and asking for a toothbrush until Lesley pointed out that it would also be a giveaway. The smell of toothpaste would be noticeable and how would she brush her teeth at a broken down car? Jenny settled for rinsing her mouth with water. She also remembered to check there were no traces of my dried cum on her chest.

I then drove her to her boyfriend's parents and as a goodbye present she played with my dick the whole time. She even gave me a quick suck at one point until she realised she was undoing the work of rinsing her mouth. The most I could manage was a semi but it was a pleasant way to spend the drive and thoughtful of her. I dropped her round the corner from the house. She grabbed a scrap of paper and gave me her phone number and asked me to call her in a few weeks. She found her boyfriend "nice" but a bit tame and today had opened her eyes to what was available.

I got back to the cottage after a bit more than an hour to find Lesley lying on the bed with her legs raised as high in the air as possible with Steve pounding her pussy for all he was worth. His stamina was amazing.