Pants in the Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of hours later he was erect again. This time he was lying on the bed, raised on his elbows to a semi-sitting position with his legs spread as Lesley knelt between them sucking him off again.

I went to the bathroom and retrieved our large jar of Vaseline. I got behind Lesley and started greasing her up. I then rubbed a good amount on my cock, knelt behind her and slowly started working my cock into her, inch by slow inch.

"Fuck!" said Steve. "Is he doing what I think he's doing?"

Lesley had stopped sucking his cock for the moment while I was working my way inside her. Lesley replied in a breathless, little girl voice, "No. Don't be disgusting." As I gave her the final inch she pushed her face into the mattress and groaned. "Oh, that feels so good. All the way down to the thickest bit"

I looked at Steve and said, "She dries out after a while and needs bit of help otherwise she gets really sore. That's why we have the Vaseline and she has a lot more fucking to do before you leave."

He pushed himself up to his knees, put his hands under her shoulders and pulled her face up from the bedclothes so she was on all fours again with her arms straight. The objective was to put her face level with his dick which he now roughly shoved into her mouth. Where she had been in control for the previous blowjobs he now proceeded to fuck her face, going faster and harder than before. She seemed to love this sudden rough treatment and started to shake and punch the bed with one hand as she built up to orgasm.

Steve stopped ramming his cock into her mouth and pulled out and wanked his load over her face. She suddenly spasmed and all her muscles clenched and that sudden tightening caused me to start shooting my load into her. I retained just enough presence of mind to dip my finger into the Vaseline and slide a finger up her arse. Her orgasm suddenly grew even more intense and her head came up and her eyes had rolled right back so that only the whites were showing. I pulled out gently at that point and she collapsed on to her side.

"Ohhh my God. That was probably my best climax ever. Cock at both ends," she croaked in a voice that still shook. "We need to do that again, but not 'til I have recovered."

She immediately fell asleep with her face covered in Steve's drying spunk and mine leaking out of her reddened and puffy cunt.

I went to the bathroom to wash my dick. You can wash cum and sweat out of sheets but Vaseline is much harder to get out. Basic housekeeping. When I got back a few minutes later they were cuddled together asleep and snoring softly. I lay beside her but there was only limited room and the snoring was starting to annoy me.

So I made myself a cup of tea and sat in the living room to drink it. I considered going to the upstairs bedroom to take a nap but fell asleep in the chair without meaning to. I was obviously more tired than I thought.

I was woken the next morning by the sunlight streaming through the window and by the marvellous feeling of Lesley on her knees sucking me to erection.

"Morning sleepyhead. What does a girl have to do around here to get some attention?"

"Well, you can keep doing that but I don't think you will be lacking attention. By the end of today you will need the rest of the week to recuperate."

"Ooh, you are naughty; but I like you," which was a line from a comedy show at the time so she did it in a "funny" voice. "Steve has already woken me with a morning fuck and a massive spunk injection. I don't know where it all comes from. Then he rolled over and went to back sleep so I thought it was time to give you a bit of attention."

Just as I was finishing in her mouth Steve walked in naked and scratching his balls. He walked past us and into the kitchen, "Any coffee?"

"Jar of Nescafe in the left-hand cupboard," just as Lesley started to swallow my load. The whole thing was starting to become amazingly casual.

An hour later we were sitting around the breakfast bar drinking tea and eating toast; me and Lesley in our dressing gowns and Steve in a pair of my underpants he had borrowed. We were sitting on high chrome stools and that gave me an idea. I walked behind Lesley and pulled her hips backward until her bum was clear of the seat. It was just the right height for a standing fuck. Lifting her dressing gown I tried to insert my cock. She was a bit dry again so I used a smear of the butter from the breakfast table and rubbed it around her lips. She put her arms on the breakfast bar and bent forward and laid her head sideways on her arms. That made the angle just right and I slid in without any problem.

It was just a slow comfort fuck for me. I still had not recovered from the earlier blow job so I spent a lot of time tweaking her nipples and kissing her neck and shoulders and she would keep turning her head back and kissing me. I also nibbled and kissed her ears which is something that always turned her on. Steve could see he could not get to her mouth while she was resting on the breakfast bar so he wandered off. After some time she had a small climax and I withdrew. "That was nice," she smiled at me. "A really relaxing way to start the day. We should do that more often. Maybe every Sunday morning when we get home."

"We will need to buy some tall stools," I laughed.

After that Steve and I got dressed and drove off to find a battery for his car. The cottage had a phone but no phone directory so we were just going to the nearest town and ask around until we found a car shop that was open. Lesley wanted a good long soak in a hot bath.

We eventually got a battery and took it out to the MG. Steve had a poor excuse for a tool kit but luckily one of his spanners fit the battery terminals. The car started first time and he followed me back to the cottage.

When we got back Lesley had changed into another halter-neck and a short pleated skirt. Steve went to wash his hands and Lesley lay on her side on the sofa looking through the Sunday papers I had brought back. She was up on one elbow and I was drinking a cup of tea and telling her about our trying to find someone who knew where there was a car spares shop that was open.

Steve came out of the bathroom and although he had kept his shirt on had already lost his trousers. He spooned up behind Lesley on the sofa, pushed her skirt out of the way (no knickers!), folded her top leg towards her chest and tried to insert his cock. His cock head was too big and the angle was wrong so he rolled her on to her hands and knees and slowly worked it in with little twisting motions. As soon as he was lodged firmly in place he wrapped his arms around her and rolled back to their previous position with Lesley on her side. Steve had started moving his hips and his cock was now sliding its full length in and out so I knew we would have to complete this conversation later. I drank the last of my tea and went over and picked the papers off the sofa for a read. Lesley would not be needing them for a while.

After a while they stripped off and she had had him sit on the sofa and just climbed on his lap and started kissing him. He pulled her hips forward and slid into her and by then he had stretched her enough that he went in easily. With his strength, her lack of weight and the springiness of the cushions she kept bouncing off his cock. He just put his arms under her knees and stood up and fucked her standing. It was getting too hot to keep doing this for long so he sat back down and she climbed off, turned her back to him and tried to put both feet on the floor. He had to slide as far forward as he could so she could reach and she then put her hands on his knees.

This worked for both of them and a few minutes later Steve started breathing faster and suddenly raised his arse off the sofa and with a grunt pushed into her far enough to lift both of her feet off the ground. He collapsed back and within seconds had passed out.

"Is he still breathing," I asked, "Or was that his death cry?"

"At least if he was dead he would have an excuse to leave me hanging, the bastard."

I gave her my hand and helped her off the comatose Steve.

"Come with me, my dear." I led her to the bathroom and gave her a really good clean. Then we went to the bedroom and I laid her down and gently spread her legs apart and started licking her pussy.

"You know I love going down on you, but I'm not going to do it when you are full of Steve's spunk. Thought I might have a chance after your bath but you ended up being otherwise busy. Bit ignorant of him. He didn't even wait for us to finish talking. Ah, the impatience of youth."

"Bullshit. You are both pretty much the same age. It is just that you are so much more considerate and a hell of a lot more skilled. There... Just there -- that's the spot."

Her clit was very sensitive so I worked my tongue in the area around it and as she settled put two fingers in her pussy and worked them around. At one point I turned her on to her side and worked her balloon knot with my tongue and speeded up my wrist action. When I judged she was ready I turned her on to her back and concentrated on her clit just the way I knew she liked it. I then shoved two fingers in her pussy and she thrashed about and climaxed.

"I needed that," she whispered as we both lay there and drifted off to sleep.

We woke mid-afternoon, put on some minimal clothing and wandered back into the front room where Steve was sitting. He said we looked so peaceful he did not want to wake us but he had prepared a salad for a light lunch.

"That's two things you are good at, then," said Lesley.

"Don't forget giving my sister a lift."

"I did not forget it. That's why I said two."

His face fell and Lesley started laughing. "I am only joking. Stop taking things so seriously."

I was not so sure she was was joking as I thought she had been a bit disappointed earlier.

"I did not want to end on a bad note," he replied, "But I need to get moving in order to get back home and get ready for work on Monday."

"Not before I get another chance to try the two of you together you are not. I need a repeat performance of the best thing that has happened to me this weekend."

I had an idea but I did not know if the two of them would go along with it. Still, only one way to find out.

She was back to wearing a halter-neck and had teamed it with the pleated mini skirt. I just picked her up and carried her to the armchair. Once she was seated I lifted her legs over the arms of the chair so that her pussy was spread open as far as possible and told Steve to get down there.

He sat on the floor between her widely spread thighs and I motioned that he should stroke a finger around her pussy.

This could have been a problem. Steve might have guessed that Jenny had told me about their experiment and he could have got embarrassed and left. I was relying on the offer of further sex to keep him there. From his sudden smile he understood what I meant and seemed eager to do it, so I had ben worried for nothing. He proceeded to run a finger gently around her lips and kept stretching and stoking her and examining her intently.

Meanwhile I was kissing Lesley. My tongue was in her mouth and she was sucking it like her life depended on it. I had pulled her top up and was rubbing her breasts and playing with her nipples. I was keeping her occupied so she would not rush us into the final threesome of the day. I wanted to draw this out.

Two reasons. The first was that I thought Steve examining her pussy was really kinky and that was getting me going. The second was that I was pretty shagged out and was hoping for a bit of a rest.

Steve had now used both hands to pull her lips wide apart and was staring straight up her. He then changed to working two fingers of his left hand into her and his right hand disappeared and I assumed he was using a finger to stroke and tease her arse. I kissed her and played with one breast and she suddenly squirmed and sucked my tongue really hard. I thought that Steve may have just shoved his finger up her arse.

When she released the lip lock I reached forward, lifted her leg right up which raised her butt up from the chair and gave me a better view. Steve now had his right thumb in her pussy along with his two left fingers and sure enough his right index finger up her bum. I was now having no problem maintaining my erection.

I gave him a couple of minutes and suggested we swap. As he got up I gave him her one leg and then passed him the other one so she had now slid down the chair with her bottom completely off the seat. I knelt down and taking a cheek in each hand held her in place and started licking her pussy. Steve got one arm wrapped around her legs and with his free hand guided his cock back into her mouth. Talk about predictable!

Her arsehole was pink and slightly open from Steve's fingering so I alternated between licking her pussy and her arse. She seemed to really enjoy it.

I eased off as I didn't want her to finish too quickly. I stood and picked her up and carried her across to the bed and put her on all fours. This time I pushed my cock into her mouth and Steve went around and started to fuck her. When I said "Swap," we changed around.

As I was giving her a nice deep fucking I looked at her arse and thought "Now might be a good time to take things a little further." I keep tickling and stroking her rosebud and she seemed really relaxed. I withdrew and placed myself at her pucker and slowly pushed. She spit Steve's cock out of her mouth, looked over her shoulder and loudly proclaimed "NO!"

Ah, well. It was worth a try and I was still enjoying myself in her pussy.

As I started to feel myself build up I said "Swap," again. This time I turned her on her back and sideways across the bed with her head hanging over the edge and plunged back into her mouth. I got a little deeper than I ever had before and held her head as I fired into her mouth. It hurt a bit as I spurted really hard as I was sore from so much sex in such a short time.

Steve came about a minute later.

We dressed (again!) and after a while to get our breath back went out to Steve's car to say goodbye. He kept telling us that it had been the greatest weekend of his life and how he would really, really love to do it again. As an enticement he said he could probably get Jenny to come along and I was all in favour of that.

He gave Lesley a final kiss and put his hand up her skirt to have a final grope of her sticky pussy. He then looked across at his car and pointed out to her that they had not christened the MG so how about...

She told him to go home as she needed to sleep for a week.

He pointed out that she could lie across the front of the car and he could fuck her there while she rested or he could sit in the car and she could bend over and suck him while I fucked her from behind. She seemed to consider it for a moment but then shook her head and pointed out that it would be dark soon and he needed to get going.

He left with a smile and a wave from the car window.

As his car disappeared Lesley said, "He's got a hell of a lot of stamina but he needs to learn some technique."

I was surprised "I thought you enjoyed it all?"

"Don't get me wrong. He is really good looking and just the thought of what we might all do together was naughty and really, really exciting. And I have never seen a knob that size before and wondered what it would be like. I was not even sure I could get it in my mouth! But he couldn't fuck for toffee. He only has two techniques at the moment -- hard and harder. Shove it in and pound. I think he has rearranged some of my internal organs and I feel a bit sore deep inside if that makes any sense."

"But you orgasmed when he fucked you."

"Oh, you poor innocent boy! You still can't tell a real one from a fake."

"Why would you fake it?"

"So he would stop. I wanted to make him feel good and build his confidence. The only time it was working for me was when he was on the sofa and I was squatting over him. Keeping that knob near the entrance was really good but he kept thrusting so hard that he kept pushing me off. Then he picked me up and started hammering away again which was the exact opposite of what I wanted."

"When it was the three of us it was kinky and I loved it and had a fantastic time and loved looking at him and knowing what we were doing was wrong. That was mainly what made it such an exciting experience. But it was you doing all the real work to make it pleasurable for me. Steve was there for himself."

She looked thoughtful. "Did you also notice how preferred me to suck his dick and took every opportunity to shove himself in my mouth? I think he somehow knew that shagging was not doing it for me. The funny part was that as often as my tongue was on his cock his tongue never went anywhere near my clit. I got oral twice and both times were from you. He made no effort to reciprocate."

"Big word, reciprocate."

"Don't be bloody patronising. I may be blonde and little but I am evil and clever." She gave what passed for a wicked laugh, took a wide stance and put her fists on her hips. "Got better O-levels than you. I only keep you around for sex. When my evil master plan comes together and I become the world's first female dictator you will be in charge of my sex slaves and my life will be full of kinky sex." She was too tiny and cute to be menacing no matter how hard she tried. There was also the problem that her wide stance and fists on hips had raised her tiny skirt and I could see the bottom of her pussy.

"Interesting," I said. "How kinky would that be."

"Hah! I have just spent two days with perverts sticking their fingers up my bum. You even got a couple of inches of your dick there at one point."

Well, it was likely less than half-an-inch, but I was not going to distract her from where this conversation was going.

"If Steve was not there I might have let you get in a little deeper. Who knows? I could have trusted you to take things easy and stop when I said so. Which you did. But if I had let you go ahead Steve would have just tried it without asking and I would have needed a general anaesthetic to get that cockhead in there. I also know he would not have stopped if I had told him to; unlike you."

"So Steve being there stopped my enjoyment?"

"Don't be such a martyr! You had a bloody great time this weekend and I have never let you bugger me before so you did not miss out. Besides, I think of it as just a postponement. I enjoyed the play and the fingering so I want to take it further, but slowly while I see if I like it. I may not, but I could at least cross it off the kinky list."

I gave her what I considered to be my thoughtful look. "We might have to buy a few toys to get you worked up for it."

She gave a giggle. "What makes you think your cock is so big that I would need to get worked up to it? I do like the idea of the toys though. This weekend has really opened my eyes to the idea of playing around with others. But what I want more than anything is to have you and another man all over again but this time with somebody who knows how to use their cock better. Don't look so unhappy. We would need to get another woman as well just to even things out. I am sure Jenny would be up for it and as enthusiastic as me. She would have two men to fuck next time!"

"Pity we did not get a contact number for them." I was not going to mention having Jenny's number. It could have been a trap.

"That is where you are wrong, future keeper of my kinky sex slaves. While you were giving Jenny a lift Steve gave me his phone number. I can't phone because if he answers he will try to see me again and I am not sure my jaw would survive another encounter. You can phone and if you get Jenny you are OK but if Steve answers you can say you want to see Jenny behind my back and ask him to keep it secret."