Panty Boys Ch. 01: The Panty Raid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin knew that Mark was ready to be taken, but he held off. Taking the cherry of a straight boy was not easy. Mark might be willing, but if he felt the head of Kevin's cock breach his rosebud, Kevin knew he would freak out and bolt for his room in shame. Kevin needed to wait for Mark to not just be ready to have a man inside him, but until he NEEDED a man inside him.

Instead of going for Mark's boypussy, Kevin reached down and pulled the front waistband of Mark's panties down and hooked it under his balls, freeing his drooling cock. Mark responded by humping his bare cock even faster against Kevin's big thrusting rod, loving the sensation of their hard sliding tools being separated by only just the thinnest single layer of filmy nylon.

"Oh...god...I'm gonna...cum..." Mark gasped in Kevin's ear.

Kevin felt Mark tense up and lifted up off his buddy. Mark's experienced right hand reached down and gave his aching cock a single stroke, which drove him over the edge to orgasm. Kevin looked down and saw Mark tense and shoot his first load up to his chin with his eyes squeezed shut and his mouth open in an O.

Kevin seized the moment. He whipped his cock out of his panties and popped the head into Mark's open mouth just as his orgasm hit, firing his first load over Mark's tongue. He saw Mark's eyes pop open in shock, which only added to the intensity of his orgasm. "Fuck, yeah...Take it, bitch!" Kevin husked as he held Mark's head in place by the hair. "Swallow my load like a good girl."

Mark did. OMG. He had a dudes' cock in his mouth and was swallowing his load! Kevin's cock continued to fire rope after rope of hot cum over his tongue, filling his mouth with bleachy tasting gunk. Mark looked up at the dominating pantyboy above him which drove and extended his own orgasm as his fist squeezed his own orgasming cock that continued to unload tracks of jizz over his smooth belly. By now he had a mouth full of Kevin's thick cream. He looked up at Kevin and swallowed his thick load with an audible gulp.

Kevin smiled down at him, "That's my girl." Kevin squeezed the last of his load out of his softening cock like a tube of toothpaste into his mouth. "Suck it. Suck the jizz out of my cock." Mark hollowed his cheeks and sucked on the cockhead in his mouth while maintaining eye contact. "That's my good cocksucker. Clean my cockhead with your tongue." Mark complied, moaning softly as he lovingly swirled his tongue over the spongy head. "Good girl. Enjoy. Make love to it. You know that cock is going to be in your mouth every day for the rest of the semester. Think about that, Marcie. Every... Day... You want that?"

Mark let the clean soft wet cock slip from his lips, "Yeah...I do...Every...Day..."

"That's my girl..."

To be continued....

Thoughts, suggestions, comments?