Panty Boys Ch. 04: The Deflowering

Story Info
Mark finds out what it truly feels like to be a real woman.
4.3k words
4.78
12.4k
31

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panty Boys 4: The Deflowering

Mark finds out what it truly feels like to be a real woman, beyond wearing panties.

Thanks to all for your comments! I truly appreciate them and please keep them coming. As often happens, the evolving characters are steering this story in a different direction than what I had planned. I hope you enjoy it. I strongly encourage you to read the previous chapters before this one to get familiar with the characters and their situation.

This is a tale of male-on-male sex with some non-consensual elements including forced feminization and mind control, as these young men explore their evolving sexuality and gender identity, so if that offends, please look elsewhere.

Everyone is OVER 18 in this twisted tale. This is a work of fiction with some unsafe practices. Please be careful in real life encounters.

Doc Dante was practically drooling as he watched his greatest experiment play out before his eyes in glorious 3D. The two crossdressed sissy boys making out passionately on the couch before him had been a couple of straight college students just a few days ago, but thanks to his programming the little blond was about to surrender his anal virginity to his roommate...

Mark and Kevin made out passionately on their couch, tongues dueling deeply into each other's oral cavities, hands groping trim nylon encased bodies, stockinged legs entwined and snaking, while their hard cocks rubbing against each other through four layers of satiny nylon drove the young sissies to new levels of arousal.

The contrast between the two sissy boys was perfect. Mark, the cute little blond was on the bottom in a pink satiny nylon babydoll nighty that matched his lace trimmed pink satin panties and his shapely legs were ensconced in opaque white thigh-high stockings with little pink bows on the backs. Kevin the tall, trim brunette was in a simple black satiny nylon nighty similar to a short slip, but with vents on the sides that revealed his French style black panties with high cut leg openings while his long smooth legs were encased in sheer black seamed stockings. The stark difference between the two sissy boys outfits and their physical attributes only enhanced the sensuous intensity of their lovemaking.

When they finally came up for air, Mark looked up at Kevin and gasped, "Do me, Tawny! Fucking do me!"

Kevin didn't need to be asked twice. He pulled up onto his haunches and grabbed Mark's stockinged legs and pushed his knees to his chest leaving Mark's pantied ass vulnerable to his crossdressed buddy. Kevin took a moment to admire the sight of Mark's upturned bubble butt encased in pink satin and his legs in those white stockings with the cute little pink bows on the backs of his thighs. Kevin pulled the waist of those sweet pink satin panties down to the tops of Mark's stockings and without hesitation leaned down and started rimming the cute little blond's rosebud.

OMG! Mark gasped at the sensation of his first rim job. He grabbed his legs behind his knees and spread himself wide, offering up his most private place to his buddy's oral assault.

Kevin glanced up at Mark when he gasped and gave him an evil look of triumph. "Feel good, Marcie...?" he teased.

"Fuck yeah... Don't stop, Tawny... Eat my boy pussy... Please..."

Kevin dove back in, making swirling motions with his tongue that drove Mark mad with desire. Mark pulled his knees even further apart and his blond head flipped from side to side in ecstasy. He felt himself loosening up back there, his hole opening up on its own accord to his roomie's oral ministrations.

Then he felt something cold and wet pushing against him trying to gain entry. Mark looked down to see Kevin swirling a lubed finger around his rosebud. It seemed like it was not going to happen until his ass instinctively pushed back, grabbing onto the invading digit and pulling the tip inside!

A stab of sharp pain shot through Mark's core at the unfamiliar intrusion. Kevin coached him through it, "Don't fight it, Marcie. Try to relax. Breathe... breathe... Atta, girl...". Mark tried his best and held on, then his ass pushed back again and pulled half the finger in. Kevin started to saw his lubed finger in and out of Mark's newly breached rosebud, loosening the tight grip that the ring of muscle had on his finger. Kevin crooked his finger so that the tip was massaging Mark's prostate. Mark gave out a gasp of surprise at the new pleasurable sensation deep in his core. Kevin gave an evil grin. Mark's body was adjusting nicely to the new experience of having his boy pussy probed. Kevin took the opportunity to add a second finger and increased the stimulation of Mark's prostate which left his roomie panting, groaning, sweating and moaning.

He was ready...

Kevin lubed his cock and pressed the head against Mark's loosened anal ring, "I'm coming in, Marcie. Just relax... this is the only way to find out what it truly feels like to be a real woman..."

Mark started to panic as the head pressed against his virgin entry, "It's too big, Tawney. Wait.."

"Just relax, Marcie..." The pressure increased...

Mark bit his bottom lip...

"This is the only way..." The blunt head probed harder...

Mark squeezed his eyes tight...

"...to find out what it truly feels like..." The head popped inside!

Mark's stockinged toes curled...

"...to be a real... woman..." Half the shaft pushed inside...the head bumping Mark's prostate.

"Ohhh...Tawney..." Mark's eyes popped open.

"That's only half of it, Marcie," Kevin grinned as he pulled out about an inch before sliding all the way home.

"Ohhh...Tawney...it's TOO BIG...!" Mark wailed at the intrusion of what felt like a baseball bat up his ass.

"Breathe, Marcie, breathe..."

Mark took short quick breaths like he was giving birth - in reverse, trying to adjust to having a hard cock shoved up his virgin canal.

Kevin watched patiently, enjoying the hot, silky furnace of his buddy's ass tightly gripping his hard cock. As soon as he felt Mark relax a little, he withdrew half of his cock, causing Mark to gasp at the withdrawal, feeling like he was being disemboweled. Before he could adjust, Kevin reversed course and slowly reclaimed full possession of Mark's ass.

"Ohmygod...Tawney..." Mark moaned at the impalement.

"You asked me to fuck you, Marcie. Here it comes..." Kevin started out slowly, pistoning half his cock in and out of Mark's loosening boy pussy before picking up the pace and lengthening his strokes.

"Ohmygod... Ohmygod... Ohmygod... Ohmygod...Tawney...Waitaminute... Ohmygod... Ohmygod..." Mark moaned at the intense novel sensation of being fucked, his voice shifting into higher pitched moans as the tempo increased. Why had he never done this before?

Marks moans were turning Kevin on even more, so he decided to take it up a notch. Planting his hands on Mark's shoulders, he shifted his weight forward, pressing Mark deeper into the sofa which caused his butt to rise, presenting his butt to Kevin's pistoning rod at a better angle of attack. Kevin started to rapidly rabbit fuck his roomie, slapping his hips into Mark's jiggling butt cheeks. Mark was now wordlessly moaning loadly with his mouth in an O and his brows arched into an expression of total submission.

The two formerly straight buddies were now a rutting machine, looking into each other's eyes, one dominant, one submissive, both dressed in sissy finery while the springs of the sofa squeaked loudly under the strain of their combined passion.

Mark wrapped his stockinged legs around Kevin's nylon clad frame and helped pull him forward in the conquest of his new pussy. Kevin was reaching his climax and his brown eyes burned into Mark's core as deeply as his cock.

"I'm...gonna...cum...Marcie..." he panted.

"Now...you...get...to...feel...like... real...wo-man...!"

His seed blasted into his sissy, destroying her virginity, marking her, breeding her, transforming her for all time...

The deed was done.

Marcie was deflowered...

The next day Mark's sat through class with a sore ass. Kevin had gotten up late and had to run out to his early class without a morning blowjob, so Mark was feeling horny. More than horny...empty. His newly fucked pussy was already missing having a cock deep up inside him. He had also missed sucking his roomie this morning and Kevin had classes all day, so while his professor droned on, all he could think about was hard tasty dick. Suddenly he had a thought. Ethan! Mark was certain that the guy he had sucked off in the men's room yesterday would be down for another blowjob. Who wouldn't?

As soon as class was over, Mark sent his new backup soft-serve machine a text. "Hey bud. Had a great time yesterday. Wanna meet up again at my place in about an hour?"

A reply came through a couple of minutes later. "I don't think so. Yesterday was really just a one-time thing for me. Take care."

Sonofabitch. Who turns down an offer for a blowjob?! Then it hit him. It was the whole gay/straight thing. He was going to have to reel this fish in slowly. "C'mon. It's no big deal. Just a couple of guys helping each other out."

"I don't know... I really shouldn't."

That wasn't a no. time to land this fish. "I'll show you a good time, buddy. You don't have to do anything except enjoy it. My roommate won't be back for hours so we can take our time. You can even watch a porno on your phone and pretend it's a girl down there."

Minutes passed...

"OK"

Mark smiled at the thought of another straight stud falling victim to his new found panty power. Once you give a dude a semi, he'll mindlessly allow his cock to guide him into twisted sexual situations that will haunt him the rest of his days...

Mark sent Ethan his address and hurried home. When he got to his door, he saw a package was waiting. His eyes lit up. It came! Thank heaven for express shipping. This was going to be fun.

About an hour later, Mark heard a timid knock at his door. He almost laughed at what he saw through the peephole. Ethan was wearing sunglasses and a zipped-up hoodie over a baseball cap pulled low over his forehead, like he was sneaking into an adult bookstore. Mark stayed behind the door as he opened it and invited Ethan to come in. Ethan ducked in and his mouth dropped open when he saw that Mark was dressed in a yellow babydoll nighty with matching panties and white opaque stockings with little yellow satin bows on the backs of his thighs, just below his perky pantied butt. He had been expecting the straight looking dude from class, not a little sissy boy.

"Hey, big guy," Mark teased. "You under there somewhere?"

Ethan awkwardly took off his hoodie, hat and sunglasses while raking his eyes over Mark's nylon clad form. The tent in his jeans made it clear that he liked what he saw. Mark took his hand and led him back to the bedroom. It was weird to be holding hands with a dude, but from the back Mark sure didn't look like a dude in all that frilly nylon lingerie.

Mark's bedroom was a typical college student affair except for his latest purchase, a hot pink quilted satin bedspread! Before Ethan could ponder what the deal was with his new FWB, Mark was unsnapping his jeans, "Let's get you outta these clothes, big guy..."

Ethan had been planning on just a quick blowjob, but he kicked off his sneakers and peeled off his shirt while Mark lowered his jeans and underwear, pulling them off along with his socks, leaving Ethan naked and very horned up.

"I have something special for you, big guy," Mark smiled up at Ethan and whipped out the pink panties from yesterday. Was he expecting Ethan to wear them?? "You said you liked my pretty pink panties..." Mark teased as he ran the wisp of lace trimmed pink satin undies over Ethan's rock-hard tool and it jerked in excitement. Mark knelt before him and held the panties for Ethan to step into. "C'mon big guy..." he encouraged. Why the hell not... Ethan stepped into the lacy leg openings and Mark drew them up his legs. Ethan inhaled at the sensation of the satiny material sliding up his legs until Mark pulled the pink panties up over his ass mounds and under his balls. Mark rewarded his cooperation by taking the head of his cock in his mouth and kneading his pantied ass while bobbing his blond head on Ethan's hard cock.

"Fuuuuuuck..." Ethan moaned at the exquisite sensations of having a hot sissy sucking his cock while having his satin clad ass groped. Sucking, slurping sounds filled the bedroom as Mark industriously teased the hard cock projecting from Ethan's pink panties.

Mark suddenly pulled off his cock with a pop and stood up in front of Ethan, "You know the rules big guy..." Mark kissed Ethan on the lips. Having made out with Mark briefly during their previous encounter, Ethan didn't hesitate to return the kiss and invaded the little blond sissy's mouth with his tongue. The two supposedly straight crossdressed dudes wrapped their arms around each other and explored each other's pantied butts, squeezing and kneading the perky mounds through the thin satin and nylon as they made out.

Mark pushed Ethan back towards the bed and soon he was laying on top of Ethan as they continued their passionate lovemaking. Ethan was enjoying the silky feeling of the cool satin bedspread on his back and the warm filmy sensation of Mark's writhing nylon clad form on top of him and the electric feeling of stockinged legs rubbing against his own. Soon, Mark broke the kiss and slid down until he was on his knees between Ethan's legs. With a wicked smile, he then dove back onto Ethan's cock, engulfing it in the warm embrace of his mouth and bobbing his blond head on the throbbing shaft.

"Fuuuuuuck..." Ethan moaned again at the incredible milking sensations the hot sissy was inflicting on his cock. Ethan's head fell back on the mattress and his hands clutched the pink satin bedspread as he quickly approached his climax...

"Fuuuuuuck...yeahhhh..." Ethan grunted as his back arched slightly, his tight abs pronounced as he orgasmed, his balls pumping hot ball juice into the sissy boy's mouth and down his gulping throat. Mark moaned in pleasure and triumph as he swallowed, he had successfully employed his new sissy skills to seduce another horny straight dude into wearing a pair of panties and engaging in a gay makeout session. He almost chuckled. It was all just too easy...

But he had bigger plans for Ethan than just a quick blowjob. As they caught their breath, Mark pulled the pink satin panties back over Ethan's deflated cock and suggested as casually as he could, "Hey, you wanna watch a hot video before round two?"

Ethan had been planning a quick exit after blowing his load, but a hot porno with the promise of another awesome blowjob made him roll over onto his stomach and prop himself up on his elbows to face the laptop on the nightstand that Mark was firing up, "Sure, that sounds great..."

As the video started, Mark gave the goggles to Ethan, "Try it with these...they really enhance the experience." With a shrug, Ethan put the goggles on as the blue ball started to bounce around. "Just give it a minute..."

Doc Dante was a bit annoyed at the ill-timed ping on his computer. He was in the middle of a training session with the two hot jocks, so he couldn't be bothered right now with Mark rewatching the first training video. With an evil grin he turned the stimulation level up to the max on Mark's goggles and turned his attention back to his two panty jocks.

Ethan was soon feeling the effects of the stimulation of the pleasure centers of his brain as the video played before his glazed eyes, images of attractive fit men in panties flowed across the screen, his brain soaking up the audio and the flashing subliminal messages...

WEAR PANTIES

BE A PANTYBOY

"If you are hanging out with four friends, odds are that one of them likes to wear ladies' panties. Maybe it's you?!"

BE THE ONE

WEAR PANTIES

BE A PANTYBOY

"Who can blame them? Panties are fun!"

Flurries of colorful panties fell across the screen like autumn leaves, superimposed over overlapping tick tock videos of college aged boys and girls dancing in panties.

PANTIES ARE FUN

WEAR PANTIES

BE A PANTYBOY

As the screen was filled with images of fluttering panties, Mark giggled as he held his new panty collection above Ethan and let them rain down on the pantied stud lying on his bed. The incredible sensation of cool nylon panties fluttering down on his back and legs made Ethan feel like he was immersed in the erotic panty video. Then he felt something silky being slipped onto his foot...Mmm...

Mark rolled a white opaque nylon stocking up Ethan's shapely calf and then up his thigh until the little pink satin bow on the back was just a couple of inches below his pink satin pantied butt. Mark then rolled the other stocking up Ethan's other leg before pausing to admire the view of the sissified young stud sprawled on his bed. From top to bottom, there was a thick mop of tousled brown hair, muscled back that tapered down to a perky bubble butt clan in pink satin, trim stockinged thighs with adorable little pink satin bows, becomingly upturned calves and well-formed feet becomingly ensconced in silky white nylon. Mark ran his hands up and down the back of Ethan's stockinged legs, enjoying the feeling of solid youthful muscle beneath the soft yielding flesh.

Ethan moaned at the sensation of Mark feeling up his stockinged legs. The goggles stimulated his pleasure centers to the max as the blond sissy behind him moved from his legs to his satin clad butt. He squirmed slightly, enjoying the sensuous feeling of his lingerie sliding over the pink satin comforter that was sprinkled with wisps of multicolored satin and nylon panties as his pantied ass was gently and then deeply kneaded.

Ethan felt like he was floating on and within a sensuous cloud of pink satin as he watched the mind-altering video with rapt attention and felt the back of his panties being pulled down. He was disappointed at first but then his mouth dropped open in a gasp when he felt a warm wet tongue lapping at his most private place! Getting his first rim job would have been pleasurable enough, but the goggles cranked his response up to eleven, causing Ethan to clutch handfuls of the satin comforter.

He was in pantyboy heaven, watching the amazing video of hot guys in panties while having his boy pussy deeply probed by a hot wriggling tongue causing his nylon clad body to squirm on the delicious satin comforter. Just when he didn't think life could get any better, the wriggling tongue disappeared and was replaced by a wriggling finger that started to digitally massage his prostate.

While Mark's finger probed and manipulated the deep recesses of Ethan's bubble butt, the goggles and video continued to probe and manipulate the deep recesses of his mind and sexuality...

WEAR PANTIES

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

WEAR PRETTY PANTIES

BE A PANTYBOY

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO

WEAR PANTIES

PANTYBOY

The images of hot guys in panties, their hard cocks tenting pretty panties flashed before his eyes and flashed in his mind as his prostate was massaged until there was a flash of need in his mind. A need to be a pantyboy, to have a pantyboy cock deep up his butt, massaging his prostate. Ethan's cute butt wriggled back hungrily on Mark's invading digit and gripped it possessively. Mark decided to give the little slut what she was asking for and added a second finger to the fun. Soon he was finger fucking the proffered bubble butt of the formerly straight stud lying sprawled on his belly on Mark's bed dressed in nothing but panties and stockings.

12