Panty Boys Ch. 04: The Deflowering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the video was coming to a close, so Mark reluctantly withdrew his thrusting fingers from Ethan's well-stretched boy pussy, cleaned up a bit with some tissues and pulled Ethan's pink satin panties back over his butt. Then he took the goggles off him and the dazed stud rolled over onto his back trying to get his bearings...

"Look what I have for you," Mark teased with a smile as he held up a pink baby doll nightie.

Ethan giggled and sat up on the bed, extending his arms so Mark could slide the frilly pink nylon over his head and moaned at the sensation of the filmy nylon enveloping his torso and the hem pooling on his tented pink satin panties.

"You look so good in pink," Mark enthused as he leaned in. "I think that's what I'll call you from now on...Pink! Do you want to be Pink?" Ethan giggled and nodded. "Nice to meet you, Pink. You can call me Marcie," Marcie leaned in and kissed Pink on the lips and then slid her tongue into her new pantyboy's mouth.

Pink leaned back onto the satin bedspread as the lingerie clad youth climbed on top of her. Pink returned the kiss and moaned at the fresh sensations of making out with another pantyboy while their slender stockinged legs ran silkily against each other, bare arms wrapped around trim torsos draped in nylon while hardened cocks dueled through filmy layers of satin panties and short nylon nighties.

The two young sissies moaned with increasing passion as the rolled about on the panty strewn bed, kissing deeply while freely exploring each other's nubile bodies, enjoying the feeling of humping against another lingerie ensconced cross-dressed male form. Soon Pink and Marcie found themselves on their sides in a sixty-nine position, sucking each other's rigid cocks and squeezing each other's pantied butts. Ethan would never have allowed himself to even consider being in this position, dressed like a sissy faggot and going down on another dude. But his new sissy persona of Pink had freed him from his previous inhibitions and boundries. All pretenses of uncrossable borders of gay or straight, of masculinity or femininity had vanished in the unbridled passion of two new sissies hungrily exploring, devouring and pleasuring the other.

Ethan was absolutely loving being Pink! He was loving his panties, stockings and babydoll nightie. He was loving sucking cock and feeling Marcie's finger probing his butt again...

Marcie pulled away and grabbed a pillow, "Lift your butt like a good girl, Pink."

Pink looked up a bit confused but lifted her pantied butt. Marcie slid a pillow under her hips and smiled down at her as she lifted Pink's legs up from under the knees.

"You want me inside you, don't you, Pink?" Marcie asked as she slid Pink's satin panties down, exposing her pussy.

Pink bit her bottom lip and nodded almost imperceptibly.

Marcie pulled her yellow panties down under her balls and lubed her cock, "Go ahead, Pink. Put me inside you so I can fuck you like a girl..."

Pink reached down and nervously took hold of Marcie's hard cock and pressed the head to her virgin pussy. She looked up at Marcie with arched pleading eyebrows, silently begging her to be gentle...

Marcie was gentle. She didn't want to hurt Pink, but she damn well was going to fuck her! As Marcie pushed forward slowly into Pink's new pussy, she couldn't help but feel a rush of conquest. Yesterday morning this had been Ethan, a typical, good looking, All-American, 100% straight boy, but using his panty-power Mark had reduced him to a cock-loving, 100% pantyboy!

Pink grunted as Marcie bottomed out in her new boy-pussy. Pink couldn't believe that it actually all fit "up there". Marcie leaned down and kissed her for a bit, allowing her to adjust to being filled. When she sensed that Pink was ready, Marcie slowly pulled back a bit and then thrust all the way back in, gently starting to build up a rhythm. Pink started to pant and moan as she adjusted to the new sensation of being fucked.

But every time Pink started to adjust, Marcie kicked it up into a new gear...Pink couldn't quite adjust fast enough as the cock plunged harder and deeper, then even harder and faster!

"Hunh - huhn - wait - Mar - CEE - HUHN - it's - HUHN - OH - GOD - FUCK - ME..."

The pillow under Pink's hips gave Marcie the perfect angle to piledrive into her new pantyboy's pussy. The bedsprings squeaked under the assault in perfect timing with Pink's squeals as her virginity was ripped from her formerly straight boy ass. Her hard cock rubbed deliciously against her pink satin panties on each of Marcie's downstrokes, eventually driving her over the edge...

"OH - GOD - I'M - CUMM - MING..." Pink squealed as she flooded her panties with a fresh load of boy cream. Her spasming ass clenched down hard on Marcie's cock sending her over the edge as she gave one final thrust and marked her pantyboy's ass canal with volley after volley of hot sissy juice.

The two sissies came down off their orgasms, cuddling and gently kissing each other's flushed faces until they both dozed off in each other's arms...

They didn't even stir when a short time later when Kevin finally came home and peeked through the still open bedroom door to find two fucked out sissy boys sleeping peacefully entwined on a panty strewn bed. Kevin smiled as he imagined what must have gone down here...

Doc Dante didn't have to imagine. The laptop on the night table had recorded the whole scene of a new pantyboy being added to his stable.

Next Chapter: A Sissy Trifecta

Thoughts, suggestions, comments?

12