All Comments on 'Panty Control'

by FantasyXY

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mindless stupidity

If the Boss repeats his actions, go straight to the hospital and have a rape kit done. At which point the Boss goes to prison and you collect a huge amount of money. The assumption that her husband would do anything but throw her cheating ass out is ridiculous. Terrible story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
really??

Really anonymous? you do realize this is an erotic story site right? And non-consensual category right? Lighten up a little!!

BigjimstBigjimstalmost 7 years ago
Don't pay attention to the anonymous trolls.

It was an A+ story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story, love the way she has to do what she is told. It been my experience that a woman will do anything, you just have to get her started.

garyr19680garyr19680over 4 years ago
Good story

I read it first some time ago, and just came for a re-read. A good story - you gotta do what you gotta do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written

So this woman CHOSE to be a fucktoy for his boss and CHOSE to keep it a secret from her husband. Why? Clearly the baby medical expenses and husband contract and her own job aka money can't be the only issue. Money can be earned through several ways where you do real work and get paid. And she knew she chose to do wrong hence for the rest of it she was afraid of telling her husband of her sexcapadss. And when she did it for her boss , why not do it for husband? Already see their marriage breaking up in near future or a brothel kinda arrangement.

Anyway, by the end of chapter it seems she liked her boss ways more than her husband's and husband if he knew didn't mind so they were having open marriage I.e. married in eyes if society but in reality just partners who can do whomever they want, probably each might end up making a harem of their own. Boss anyways did his work with this extra unnecessary job. Everyone's happy, who cares about the kid family, diseases and emotional/physical complexities..enjoy till the short duration it lasts, cry when life is over.

NightOwl47NightOwl47about 4 years ago
Boss's sex toy

Very hot story. Great buildup with the forced dress-up, and slow escalation of demands from the boss. And the "almost caught" scenario with her trapped under the desk, those are always fun.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsabout 1 year ago

There's something seriously wrong with you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

well lets just keep our fingers crossed that your husband doesn't take his own life or anything of that sort!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyXY@FantasyXY
312 Followers
FantasyXY - aka Fantasy Man (Men have the XY chromosome) I enjoy writing erotic stories and am not afraid to experiment. I also have what some have called a wicked sense of humor. Most of my stories are done tongue-in-cheek. A good bit of my stuff is pretty bad, but you m...