Panty Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyXY
FantasyXY
311 Followers

Then on Monday last week it finally happened. I had my first orgasm with my boss. The panty check started out as usual. I was sitting in his lap getting fingered. My boss was grunting and snorting more than usual and I could feel his hard cock pressing against me through his pants. I was pretty fucking horny and seriously wet. He asked if I had been having sex with David. That answer was easy. It was a big fat NO.

My boss lifted me onto his desk and pulled down my panties. He fingered me for a bit while he grinned and stared at my pussy. Then he put his head down and went to work. Oh my god. I should have known. That licking and sucking talent he used on my nipples worked ten times better on my clit. Almost immediately I had to bite my lip to keep from making too much noise. Then I came. And I came again. Then I came so hard I thought I was going to pass out.

Wow, David had never made me come like that. I couldn't believe it. How could an ugly little troll of a man like my boss make me feel so damn good? This was so wrong, but I didn't want it to stop. When I finally came down off of orgasm mountain, I did the unthinkable. I slid off the desk into my boss's lap, cradled his head in my hands, and kissed him.

Then came last Friday. I dreaded Fridays. That was the day he always made me do something extra for him while he talked dirty to his frat buddy on the phone. I was wishing my period could have come early so I could wear my period panties to work. I almost stuffed in a tampon so I could fake it, but I knew he was keeping a calendar. Even though my period was only a couple of days away I was afraid he would know. I ended up chickening out on that little plan.

For some reason I dreaded this Friday even more than most. Still I wondered what he would make me do while he was on the phone. If my boss only knew. I was so fucking horny that day he probably could have made me do just about anything. I always get that way just before I get my period, and for some reason this time was much worse than most. I really hoping he would make me come again. However, I wasn't exactly looking forward to humiliating guilt I knew I would have after he was done with me.

But this Friday turned out to be different than the rest. When I walked into my boss's office he wasn't on the phone. He was just sitting in his chair like every other day. This was perfect, I thought. I'd be done in a flash. I walked over and lifted my skirt showing him my panties. Then I actually pulled them down so he could see my pussy. Nothing like getting the old show on the road, right?

This didn't elicit the sort of response I expected. He just sat there with his hands in his lap grinning at me. Then I figured out why. That bastard already has his cock out and was waiting for me. It looked to me like I was about to get fucked again, or at the very least I was going to have to give him another one of those super messy hand jobs.

My boss then took me by the hand and pulled me close. He undid my blouse and slipped it off of my shoulders, as he had done so many times before. He unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor. He made stand me between his chair and his desk and licked and sucked my nipples as he played with my breasts. Then he unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. This was new. He had never taken my skirt off before. Not even the day he fucked me.

Next he sat me at the edge of his desk. He picked up one of my legs up and ran his hands up and down its length before parking my foot in his lap. He unstrapped my shoe and slipped it off of my foot. Then he took my bare foot in his hand and massaged it as he licked and sucked my toes. When he was done, he placed my bare foot on his warm hard cock and gave my other leg and foot to the same treatment.

When my other foot had been thoroughly licked and sucked, I looked down and his cock was so big, swollen and purple it looked like it hurt. Apparently my boss had a bit of a foot fetish. Either that or he just loved to lick and suck things, which I have to admit I didn't have a problem with.

Next my boss scooted his chair up close to me and gently parted my legs. Then he put his head down and licked and nibbled at my pussy through my panties. I wanted so badly to reach down and pull them aside so he could eat me, but I knew better than to do anything he had not ordered me to do. Even so, I almost came from his tongue licking me through my panties.

After a good bit of licking he sat up and slid my panties down my legs and off my feet. I was now completely naked and so horny I thought I might explode. I wanted that vile ugly man to eat me, or fuck me, or even better... both. I wanted to come, and I wanted to come hard, but that isn't what happened.

What did happen was completely surreal. It almost felt like I was dreaming, but I knew I wasn't. My boss made me get down on my knees and told me to kiss the head of his cock, and for the first time since I started this job I told him no. I told him that I didn't like sucking cock. His response was that I was going to start liking it.

Then started the war of the wills. He made me curl up and get into the knee hole of his desk. But I still wouldn't suck it. He scooted his chair up so I was trapped, and waved his cock at me and ordering me to get started. Still I held true and did not put that nasty thing in my mouth. He lowered his chair and slouched down a little to give me better access. Then he repeated his order, telling me to suck his cock.

Well I didn't do it. I just sat there pinned under his desk looking at his big nasty cock wondering what I had gotten myself into. I half expected him to get angry, or maybe even fire me, but he didn't. He just scooted a little closer so his cock was right in my face and quietly said, "Trust me. You are going to suck it."

Then I heard someone come into his office. Whoever it was, sat on the other side of my boss's desk and my boss said he would be with him in a moment. I was jostled sideways and his cock hit the side of my face as my boss reached for something in his file drawer. Whatever it was he was reaching for, I hoped like hell it wasn't a pair of my soiled panties.

Then I heard my boss open the conversation with whomever it was that sitting on the other side of the desk... "Good morning. Nice to see you here in person." He announced. "I really enjoy our weekly calls, but It is always much better to meet face to face, don't you think?"

So that's why my boss wasn't on the phone. His regular Friday call was sitting right there in his office. I wanted to crawl out and see who it was. I also wondered why they didn't do some sort of secret frat house hand shake when he arrived.

"So how long has it been since our last meeting?" My boss continued. "Six... seven months?"

"Of course we met six months ago." His guest responded. "You know that. It was the last time our contract needed renewing."

Oh my god... I knew that voice. The man on the other side of the desk was my husband. I wanted to bust out and tell him what my boss had been up to. Then I had second thoughts. What would David say about me being naked under my boss's desk? He would never understand. He didn't know what my boss had been doing the last six months. He didn't understand that our very existence was on the line. So I tried to curl up and make sure I was completely hidden.

Then I heard this... "You've got that special needs boy at home, right? My boss asked David as if he were leading him somewhere. "How's the little guy doing since that operation?"

"He's doing much better, thank you. You hiring my wife has been a godsend. We would be in big trouble without that extra income and the health insurance. I know she didn't have a lot of experience, but she says she really likes it here. Thanks for giving her a chance."

"Are you and your wife planning on any more children?" I heard my boss ask.

"No we've decided that our one little guy is enough from now. His needs take up nearly all of our time and resources. We can't see making him share us with another little one."

That was an understatement. We loved our little guy, but his constant need for care was a bit taxing.

"So no more kids huh?" My boss chuckled. "I'll bet that means you're getting a lot of head these days."

Oh my god. What a thing to say in a business meeting. I suppose I should have expected something like that. After all, that statement just came out of the guy that every Friday for the last six months talked to my husband like he was an old frat buddy. But I was right there this time. I could hear every word.

"Well that's not the case." David answered. "I never get any of that. My wife hates giving head."

"Isn't that just like a woman? Us guys do it for them, and they love it. Am I right? Am I right? I bet you would go down on your wife every chance you get. I know I sure do."

What the hell? Did my boss just tell David he eats my pussy? Oh my god, he did. If David only knew...

"Of course I go down on her. I love doing that. The wetter the better. But I don't do it because I expect something in return."

"Well, all I have to say is that it's about time for your wife to step up and suck it. It's something she really should be doing. She needs to do it for you... and now would be as good of a time as any for her to get started."

Okay, that little comment was directed at me. My boss was telling me I needed to get started on his cock right there in front of my husband. Still, I stuck to my guns and just sat there with my lips tightly pursed.

"So about your new contract." My boss finally changed the subject away from his crude locker room banter. "We love your company's work David. You guys are doing a great job. I have a brand new contract right here. Take a look. I think you'll be very happy with the new terms."

My boss handed the contract to my husband, and as he leaned across the desk his cock pushed against my face.

"We're ready to execute on this today, except for one thing." My boss continued as he leaned back in his chair and glanced down at me. "There is a third party involved that needs to complete a very important job. If that job isn't done I really can't sign this thing."

"A third party?" I heard David ask. "We really need this contract. Our company could go under without it. What happens if this third party doesn't follow through?"

"If this party doesn't do their job, you and your company will likely go out of business. I'm sorry David. It's out of my hands."

"What are the chances that this third party won't finish the job? Is there anything my company can do to help get this done?"

"Don't worry David. This third party knows all too well how important this job is. In fact I fully expect the job to be performed to completion before you leave here this morning."

Okay, there was no missing the fact that my boss was telling me I better suck his dick or both my husband and I will be out of work. He had me cornered. I knew what I had to do. So I leaned my head into my boss's lap and sucked that big nasty cock into my mouth.

As soon as I put it in my mouth that asshole scooted his chair in and trapped me. Then he started rolling his hips around, sliding his nasty cock around in my mouth. Being trapped the way I was, boss was free to push his cock around in my mouth all he wanted. It barely fit and I could actually feel that giant pee hole of his with my tongue, and it didn't take long for that pee hole started oozing pre-come.

As I sucked and swabbed his cock with my tongue, my boss continued to making idle chit chat with my husband. I could hear him talking to David about the trinkets on his desk, and realized that the act of reaching for each little memento was how my boss was covering up the fact that he was fucking my mouth right in front of him.

I wondered how long my boss could keep up this little ruse. I was afraid he would run out of things to show David and we would get caught. The last thing I needed was to try and explain to David why I was sucking another man's cock when for years I had flatly refused to suck his. This could be a real problem.

But if there was one thing I could count on, it was that my boss had a quick trigger. Soon I heard my boss seemingly run out of things to say. It was almost as if he had simply lost his train of thought. Then that fat ugly cock swelled up tight and quivered in my mouth as my boss came. True to form, my boss was a minute man, and in seconds my mouth was full of hot slimy cum.

I tried to pull my head off of his cock but my head kept hitting the underside of the desk. My boss repeatedly slammed a drawer claiming it was sticking to cover up the sound of my knocking head against the desk. But that asshole wouldn't move an inch to let me up. He just sat there quietly sliding his cock all over my tongue as he slammed that drawer, making sure I got a good long taste of the mess he had made in my mouth.

I gagged a few times and it was hard to keep quiet, but I finally managed to swallow that man's nasty cum. Only then did my boss scoot back and allow me to pull his cock from my mouth. Then he simply changed the subject, and just started talking to David about the contract again like nothing had happened.

"You know David." He said. "I am fully confident that the third party did their job this morning. They know not to let me down. And they know just how important what I ask of them is to our ongoing business relationship. I'm just going to go ahead and sign this new contract right now."

My god he was such an asshole. That bastard was going to try and hold this thing over our heads and control us forever. And now that I had sucked his big nasty cock, I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to make me do it again.

"Thanks for signing this." I heard David start to uncharacteristically grovel. "You won't regret this. You can count on me. I'm ready to make sure you get everything you want out of this deal. I think this agreement is going to be good for both of us. Just do me a favor and make sure that third party does their job."

Yeah David, I thought. He'll get everything he wants... including me, and he's got no problem making me do stuff.

"Hey, why don't you go down and wait in the lobby." My boss said in his best jovial voice. "I'll find your wife and you two can go celebrate your new contract with a late breakfast."

"That's awfully kind of you. I would like that."

"What the hell David. The last thing I asked of your wife, she studied for a bit, then took the job on like a pro. She quickly worked that task to completion too. I think I'll give her the entire day off. You two can spend the day doing something fun. Hey, you might even be able to talk her into giving you one of those blow jobs we talked about."

"No chance of that. My wife hates that so much she won't even talk about it... Oh, and thanks for giving my wife some time off. I really appreciate the way you are treating her."

With that I heard my husband get up and walk out of the office. When he was gone my boss finally let me out from under his desk. Not a word was spoken as my boss handed me my clothing and helped me dress. Of course when he helped me with my panties he fingered my pussy, and for some stupid reason I was still wet.

As I adjusted my skirt and blouse to look presentable enough to leave, my boss finally broke the silence. "Well, you better hurry up and go find your husband. He's waiting for you in the lobby. Give him a nice big kiss when you see him, and have a wonderful weekend."

"Thank you sir." I said, knowing full well that I now belonged completely to him.

"Oh, and I'll see you bright and early on Monday." He added as I headed for the door. "Wear that cute outfit with the mock apron and your silky white panties. I think that look will be most appropriate for Monday."

"You mean the Suzy Homemaker outfit?" I asked.

"Yes indeed." He grinned. "That homemaker outfit is going to be just what we need. Come late Monday... You and I are going to make that husband of yours a nice cream pie."

So that was Friday. Now it's Sunday and I am setting out my clothes for work. I know my boss wants to fuck me tomorrow, and I know I have to let him. What I don't know is if David has any idea what's going on at work, but it wouldn't surprise me if he does. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if knowing another man was playing with his wife somehow excited him.

My husband seems to like the idea of me being with another man. We talked about this once right after we were married. Well we sort of talked about it. We didn't have a real discussion by any means, but we did talk. We were lying in bed playing this stupid game where we took turns telling each other about our past relationships and who we had fucked.

Eventually we got to the part of the game where I had to tell him who was the biggest. At that point in my life I had never been with a man who was really big, but the man I was seeing just before I met David did tend to produce a lot of cum. Without thinking of the consequences I ended up telling David about the cum instead of comparing sizes.

After I said that David just stared at me in silence. I thought maybe I went too far and made him jealous. So I added that having that much cum in my pussy was kind of gross. Then my husband asked why I didn't use a condom. I couldn't think of a good excuse so I admitted that it wasn't that gross and I actually liked the feel of a guy's cum in my pussy.

I knew I had taken the game too far. I had said way too much. I really expected David to be mad at me, but he didn't even blink. Instead he got really excited and fucked me really hard. I remember all of this vividly, because that particular night was the first time David ate my pussy, and it was after he fucked me.

So now I wonder. Does David know why I go to work dressed like a slut? Did he know I was under the desk sucking cock when he got his new contract? Does he know that the night of his birthday my pussy was full of my boss's cum? Does eating my pussy after I've been fucked by another man turn him on as much as I think it does?

I don't know the answers to any of those questions, but I do know this. Tomorrow my boss is going to call me into his office and he is going to take out that great big dick of his and fuck me. Then he's going to send me off with his cum oozing into my panties. And when I get home... I'm going to let my husband eat me.

FantasyXY
FantasyXY
311 Followers
12