Panty Couple Mailbox Ch. 03

Story Info
Panty Couple seduce bi woman neighbor.
1.1k words
4.5
9.2k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rw682851
rw682851
13 Followers

It only took a moment for me to get to the front door to see who was there and knocking frantically. Through the glass, I could see our new next door neighbor Ms C. She was wearing cut off shorts and a revealing t-shirt that outlined her breasts in a sexy manner,

"Let me in Richard," she blurted out, "I need to talk to Sandra now!" I opened the door and she almost fell into my chest as she'd been pushing on the door. "Where is she?" she demanded, "I know she's here somewhere and I want to know why she stole my panties!" As I stepped back, my robe fell open and my semi hard cock swung to the side in plain view.

"And what's this Richard?" she gasped as she reached forward and grabbed my rigid prick in her hand. "What have you two just been up to?" she said, continuing to demand a response. She pulled me to her and grasped my swollen balls in her other hand. "Take me to her," she cried.

Slowly I mounted the stairs to the bedroom with Alicya in tow and proceeded down the hall. I presumed that Sandra had heard the preceding scuffle in our entrance way. Apparently she hadn't; and as we arrived at the open doorway, she continued to rub her clit, legs spread and head back on the pillow...panties across her face!

"I knew you had them!" Alicya cried. "My God Sandra are you bi? Maybe you'd like to lick my pussy instead Sandra? Let Richard have a sniff of those and let's get that cock stiff again...while YOU suck my clit." Sheepishly Sandra swung around on her back; moving her head towards the foot of the bed, surrendering the stolen panties to me. Ms C dropped her shorts and removed her shirt. Her luscious tits fell exposed. She climbed onto the bed and sat directly on Sandra's face. We could hear Sandra moan as she buried her tongue and nose in Alicya's wet slit. I knew it would only take a second for Alicya to fall forward and bury her face between Sandra's spread thighs; returning the favor.

I pulled the panties over my ears and directed my swollen cock into Alicya's hot box from behind. The crotch panel was soaked with juice and I licked and sucked the cream into my mouth as my tongue darted back and forth across the cotton hot spot. I could feel Sandra tongue on the tip of my raging cock as she continued to work on Alicya's clit.

I knew I wouldn't last long, plowing into Alicya's tight slit and sniffing her panties at the same time. It was ecstasy...the smell of a strangers pussy as I pounded away at her mound. I came in spurts inside her and blew the balance of my hot load onto Sandra's tongue as she continued to work on Alicya's orgasm

I stepped back a second and watched as Alicya's legs began to quiver and her cunt lips twitched . Sandra was moaning and bucking too as Alicya laved on her clit; forcing the two of them into a twisted mass of arms and legs and tits and ass...one gigantic orgasm before my eyes.

The three of us lay there moment until finally Alicya spoke. "Whats with this panty business you two...whats the big attraction?" Sandra jumped up from the bed and rushed to our attached walk in closet , returning with a two pairs of her soiled panties. As she turned the inside of the cotton pair out to show Alicya, I could see a huge creamy patch on the gusset panel. "I masturbated in these this morning", Sandra proclaimed. "And these," she said, pointing to a huge cum stain on the nylon pair, "well Richard came on them. I think you should taste us both."

Sandra pushed Alicya onto her back with her head on the pillows. "Close your eyes," she said, "and let is make you cum. Lick this panel to get the crust wet." she urged. Alicya closed her eyes as instructed and Sandra slowly laid the crusty crotch panel onto her waiting tongue. Within a moment the crusty panel was soaked and Sandra moved it up over her nose. "Breathe in long and deep," she said, "smell another woman's pussy and dream of licking and sucking it."

Alicya's breathing changed on queue. Her nipples grew huge and her tits began to rise and fall at a slower pace with her deeper, longer breaths. Instantly her legs fell open and I could see the juicy traces of my cum and her cream on her parted cunt lips. She reached down with her hand and tucked her middle finger into her glistening slit; before starting to rub her now swelling clit with a circular motion.

I glanced at Sandra who was gently pinching Alicya's erect nipples and sliding the creamy material back and forth across her nostrils. She was whispering "smell my hot slit, smell my ass Aliyca, smell my sex," urging Alicya to cum. "Taste us," she continued, holding the nylon panties covered in my cum stain up to Alicya's now searching tongue.

"Its so hot!" Alicya managed to squeak out, "I love this...I'm gonna cum soon!" With that I fell between her thighs and inserted two fingers into her gaping hole...dying to pry at her G spot. I pushed the thumb of my other hand up against her ass button and held a steady force against it; being careful not to enter her.

She was bucking now and my fingers were forced out of her clenching cunt lips; as she arched her back and came in waves. "Omg omg omg," was all she was all she could muster before leaving.

The next morning Sandra found out that she had been captured on camera, sneaking the panties from the laundry hamper by Alicya. Apparently Alicya had experienced a case of missing panties in the past; (when a plumber was left alone in the laundry area) so she decided to look at the footage after this pair was missing. She was surprised to see it was Sandra caught on tape and not the furnace duct cleaning guy that had been there earlier.

We wondered how long it might take Alicya to return for more fun; and it wasn't long before she surfaced. Alicya texted Sandra that her niece had arrived from Sweden and that she was going to try to get a pair of the 24 year old's panties for me as a treat. "Richard deserves some fun,"she continued. The devious plan included getting the young lady horny by leaving a porno on the tv in her room. The idea was that they would be extra creamy after she masturbated. Alicya did the laundry; so she would have something quickly.

The thought of that was super exciting and I could hardly wait till we got the call. Two days later the text arrived and it was decided Alicya would come by later in the day with the "treasure"...

rw682851
rw682851
13 Followers