Panty Couple Mailbox Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple's bi panty sniffing fun.
877 words
4.38
9.6k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rw682851
rw682851
13 Followers

As we grew older, Sandra and I confessed fantasies and real experiences without jealousy and judgment. Sandra taught me that you could have any fantasy...absolutely anything...but you couldn't act on it. Discretion is key.

Just knowing that allowed us to share stories about things that had happened to us in our single lives. Things like her willingly sucking her much older Aunt's clit on a camping trip; or my lusting after a local male lifeguard's ass and tight bathing suit clad cock in my younger days. There was a tiny bi curiosity on both of our parts; I had witnessed it first hand when Sandra came like a woman possessed while sniffing the cum covered mailbox panties.

We noticed that the mystery panties odor had started to dwindle over time; and seeing as how we both had had awesome orgasms with them, I brought up maybe calling back to Bob's contact. Sandra eagerly agreed. I texted the number and asked if parts were still available? For a single day we waited...anxiously...and then the return text appeared. It asked for a description of how the panties had been enjoyed; and included a brief note that the next mail out we'd receive would be based on that description.

Of course the highlight of our description was Sandra finding me jacking off while sniffing panties; then discovering they were not hers, then sniffing them herself to a bi curious orgasm. I almost came again texting it back.

Sandra is not very patient and she hates to wait for online purchases that "take forever to arrive" like she always says. I wasn't surprised then; when a day or two into waiting for our next mailbox treasure, I got a text on my phone at work telling me "do not jack off at the office" and to "come straight home for a double surprise!" Sandra was up to something. My cock began to swell in anticipation...

Sandra was nowhere to be found as I entered through the side door of our house. I called out for her.

"I'm in here", I heard her say a moment later..."come in here, lie back on the bed, pull off your pants and undies...and close your eyes" she squealed excitedly. I did as asked and in the darkness I could feel her climb onto and up me, her luscious tits brushing over my now rigid cock and balls. In the dim light I looked up at her; and in her hands she had 2 pairs of panties...one more matronly and cotton and the other more youthful and sexy nylon! OMG I almost exploded...where did she get them?

"Sniff these and choose a pair," she said...""Then we're both gonna cum"! That was the last thing I heard as both pairs were brushed over my face imploring me to choose.

"The cotten ones" I cried out..."they're so hot, I love cotton panties" I managed to squeak out as Sandra hooked them on my ears. I reached immediately for my now raging cock but Sandra's mouth beat me there. She was swallowing the swollen head and then squeezing my balls in one hand; then she started to jack me off with the other pair of panties. She had a loose grip on my engorged rod as she jacked it up and down, the lacy seams of the sexy panties scraping my cock with soft precision.

I knew I wouldn't last long, breathing in the musky smell of pussy, pee and ass as I made them wetter by licking the creamy crotch panel with my tongue! "Those are Anisa's panties" she called out as she increased the jack tempo on my prick. "I stole them for us to lick, suck and smell" she squeaked, "Imagine tonguing her steamy box and cum" she urged. I took one last huge inhale of the womanly scent, not believing that I was sucking the panty cream of our newly moved in neighbor. I sprayed a huge load into Sandra's open mouth and she swallowed it eagerly, then slid up to me to kiss me with a cum tasting tongue. "I was visiting for coffee," she said "the alarm on their dryer went off and Anisa asked me to go see her new machines." She explained she was doing laundry for herself and her college aged niece Ella who had just arrived the day before from Sweden for a visit.

"We weren't there for a sec when the doorbell rang and she ran off to get it," continued Sandra, "there were 2 laundry baskets sitting there. I couldn't help myself. II took a pair from each basket and by a freak I think I got the freshest ones." She held up the other pair that she had used to jack me off and exclaimed "Ella must have worn these on her all day flight; they smell so heavenly!"

"I stashed them in my pockets just as Anisa returned," she said, explaining that Anisa had remarked it was a hot hunk of a mailman that had brought a package. "I thought you'd love a sniff of the ladies next door" Sandra mused. She was right!

Now it was Sandra's turn to get off and just as she lay back on the bed the doorbell rang out...

rw682851
rw682851
13 Followers