Panty Fetish Leads to Mom/Son Fun

Story Info
Finding panties opens new desires.
5.7k words
4.59
19.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd7371
jd7371
169 Followers

My name is Kurt and I'm 23 years old. I live at home with my mom and 18 year old sister. I recently graduated from college and moved back home while I looked for a job. My dad left when I was 6 and my sister 1 years old, so we barely knew him. Mom has dated, but no one stayed around. So its just been the three of us for years.

I returned home from the gym and was in the kitchen fixing something to eat. My sisters gym bag was on the counter next to me. I glanced in and noticed a pair of black panties.

I looked around, no one was in the room and I couldn't hear anyone coming. I reached my hand in and pulled them out. They were black satin bikini with a lace trim across the top and a little bow in front.

My sisters name is Kelly and she is really cute. She stands about 5'5", shoulder length brown hair. She was a soccer player in high school, so has a fit body. Holding up her panties, I wondered what she looked like in them. I bet her tight plump ass filled them in nicely.

My cock started stirring a bit. Thoughts of my sisters body was turning me on. I bet she looks sexy as hell in these panties with a matching bra. She has small tits, but I always felt they blended well with her body.

As I played with her panties in my hand, I noticed a little wet spot in the center. I did another look around to make sure no one was coming, and put the spot to my nose. I took a big sniff, picking up the aroma of my sisters pussy.

My cock was going to rip a hole in my sweats. I quickly gained my composure and threw the panties back in the bag. Luckily I did, because my sister walked in seconds later. I leaned forward against the countertop, hiding my boner against the cabinet.

"Hi Kurt"

"Hey Kelly, what are you up to?"

"I'm going out shopping with my friends, can you let mom know when she comes home?"

"Sure can, have fun."

I stood there watching her every movement. She was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a tight crop top. I could almost see a visible hard nip. Her ass looked great as she moved across the kitchen. She grabbed a water from the fridge and walked out the door.

I even peaked around the corner to watch her ass as she walked to her car. Damn, my sister was turning me on. With the house to myself, I need to jerk off.

I walked upstairs and as I passed my sisters room, I decided to do a little snooping. I started opening her drawers and found her collection of bras and panties. She had a couple of sexy bras, but mostly sports bras. Almost all her panties were thongs.

I moved to her hamper, looking for something sexy. All the same. I grabbed some thongs and smelled them. I even held them out in front of me, trying to get a vision of her in them. Nothing I found really turned me on like the pair in her bag.

Like any horny 20 year old, I went back to the gym bag. I grabbed the black panties and put them back to my nose. I even rummaged through the bag, hoping to find something else to sniff but came up empty.

I took them back to my room and immediately stripped off my clothes. I laid on my bed and held her panties to my nose. I inhaled her scent and stroked my cock, thinking about my sister sucking me off while I rub and spank her ass. As my climax built, I wrapped the panties around my shaft. Streams of cum exploded across my stomach. I even got cum on the panties. I cleaned up some of it, but also left a little bit behind.

I looked at the time, and knew my mom would be home soon. I quickly went back to the kitchen, putting the panties back in my sisters gym bag. A few minutes later, mom came walking in the house.

"Hi honey, how are you?"

"Hey mom, I'm good. How was work?"

"It was alright, is your sister in her room?"

"No, she went shopping with friends."

Mom walks over to me and kisses me on the cheek. "Of course she is shopping. Are you okay if we eat later and I go to the gym for a couple hours?"

"No problem, mom. I just had a snack so I am good right now."

Mom walked away and I stood in the kitchen messing around on my phone. She came back dressed in workout gear and was carrying a change of clothes. She put the clothes in my sisters gym bag, grabbed the bag, and threw the strap over her shoulder.

I looked at mom confused, "what are you doing with Kelly's bag?"

"Kelly gave it to me. She wasn't using it and mine has a rip in it, so she offered it to me."

Mom turned and walked out the door. I stood there in awe. Holy shit, those were my moms panties. I put them to my nose and sniffed my moms juices. I used them to jerk off with. Shit, my cum is on them.

Suddenly mom walks back in the room, "I forgot my water." She gives me a puzzled look. "Are you okay, you look like you just saw a ghost?"

I snapped out of my daze, "sorry, I was just thinking about something. No big deal."

Ugg, thinking of what I just did with your panties.

Mom was bent over, going through water bottles in the bottom cabinet. My eyes started wandering. I stared at her ass, what would she do if I slapped it right now or rubbed up behind her. What if I accidentally bumped into her ass? She stood up and walked to the fridge to fill up water, and I snapped out of my fantasy.

I have always been close to my mom. She is always giving me hugs or kisses on the cheek. Her tits have probably been pushed up against me a million times. Never once have I had sexual thoughts about her. Now I'm standing in the kitchen exploring her body with my eyes.

Let me explain my mom. Her name is Carol and she turned 50 this past year, but doesn't look it. She stands about 5'6", with brown hair that extends below her shoulders. I stare at her as she stands at the fridge, waiting for the bottle to fill up. She is wearing tight yoga pants and a tight tank top. Her tits look nice and firm, they have to be high b or c cups. Moms ass is round with some chunk to it. Based on the size difference of her and Kelly, I should have realized they were her panties.

She finally finishes filling the water bottle and turns to walk out of the house. Just as I watched my sister walk out, I stood there staring at moms ass. I had to get these thoughts out of my head. About 30 minutes ago I jerked off with what I thought were my sisters panties, fantasizing about fucking her. Now after realizing they were my moms panties, my fantasy is to fuck her.

I had to get out of this house, so I sent a group text out to friends and made plans to grab beers at a local bar. When I went upstairs to shower, I wanted to snoop in moms hamper. I peaked in her room, but stopped myself. I can't think about my mom like this, I need to walk away.

Meeting up with friends at the bar was a great idea. We had a bunch of drinks, watched some sports, and hit on a bunch of girls. Nothing worked out for me with the girls, but I left with a good buzz.

I stumbled in the house around midnight, and slowly made it to my bedroom. My sisters door was closed, but moms was open. Her tv was on, so I walked in to check on her and let her know I was home. She was fast asleep and laying on her stomach. I moved closer. The bed sheet was covering her legs and stopped just below her ass. She was wearing an oversized shirt that went down far enough that it met the top of the sheet.

I gazed for a minute. I tilted my head to see if I could get a better look between her legs, but there was only a small gap between the sheet and her shirt. I could hear her breathing, so I knew she was in a deep sleep. My drunk perverted mind took over.

I gently reached out and grabbed the edge of the shirt. Slowly, I lifted it towards her back. My heart was beating like crazy. Very carefully I released the shirt. Mom's breathing was still heavy so I knew she was still asleep. The light from the tv shined over her body.

There was her ass in all its glory. She was wearing blue panties, that covered half her cheeks. She had a cute wedgie that rode up her crack and helped mold the roundness of her ass. There was a little cellulite and a fat wrinkle between her cheek and leg. I thought it was perfect, just enough cushion.

I wanted to reach out and touch it. My cock was so hard, it was stretching my jeans. She suddenly moved, grabbing the sheet and pulling it over her body. I was frozen, my heart still pounding on my chest. My cock about to rip thru my pants. Thankfully, she never woke up. I moved away from her bed and tip toed out of the room. As I was leaving, I saw the gym bag and grabbed it.

Once in my room, I took my pants down and freed my cock. I looked in the bag and found a different pair of black panties. This pair had lace in the front. She must have worn them to the gym yesterday. There was a little stain in the middle, which I quickly put to my nose. I laid down in bed, wrapped the panties around my cock, and started jerking off with the vision of my moms ass. It didn't take long before streams of cum shot from my cock. This time I purposely used her panties to wipe up some of it, mixing our juices together.

When I finished, I put the panties back in the bag. Slowly I tip toed back in her room. She was laying on her side now, covered in the sheet. I put the bag down and crept back to my room.

The next morning I woke up feeling a little hungover, maybe a little guilty. I went downstairs and mom was in the kitchen getting ready for work. She was dressed in tight pants with a low cut shirt that showed off her ample cleavage. I grabbed some coffee and sat down in a chair.

Mom walked up to me "are you feeling a little rough this morning?" She wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me, and mashing my head into her tits. The same hug she always gives, but this time caused an immediate stir in my pants. I wrapped my arm around her, but when she released me, my hand went directly on her ass. I acted like nothing happened, but kept my hand there and let it slide along her cheek as she walked away.

She gave a little slap to my shoulder "are you trying to cop a feel on your old mom?"

I laughed it off, "sorry mom, I'm not even thinking. And don't say that, your not old."

"You are too kind. You can cop all the feels you want, as long as I can have all the kisses I want." She grabs my face, leans down, and plants a kiss on my cheek. "I've got to leave for work. Your sister already left and is spending the weekend with her friends, so it's just you and me."

Good thing I was sitting down, because I'm wearing these lightweight pants and my cock is at full attention. Did she really mean that? Can I feel her up all I want? That woman can kiss me all she wants if I can touch her all I want.

She drove off and I immediately went towards my bedroom. When I got upstairs I stopped at moms room. I looked at her bed and thought about what I saw last night. I walked in her room, noticing the gym bag on the floor. The panties I used last night were still sitting at the top of the bag. I grabbed them and could see where my cum had dried up. There was more then I expected, I hope she doesn't notice.

I tossed them back in the bag and walked into her closet. At the top of her hamper was the blue pair she was wearing last night. I picked them up, there was obvious wetness. I wondered if mom had masturbated before taking them off. I put the wetness to my nose and inhaled the moist scent of her pussy.

I carried her panties in my hand and walked over to her dresser. I found her panty and bra drawer. She had a couple thongs but mostly bikini style panties of various colors. Her bra was a 34c. I found a blue bra that matched the panties. I laid them down on the bed, putting them in a position as if my mom was laying there.

I started taking my clothes off. I stared at the bra/panty combo, picturing moms body. I got an idea. I ran my naked body to my sisters room. I shuffled in her drawer, grabbing a bra and thong panty. I took them back to my mothers room, placing them on the bed next to hers.

I inspected both sets, they were each sexy in their own way. Mom was bigger then my sister, but not by much. Her panties were a size 6, my sister a 4. Mom's tits were much bigger, my sister wore a 32A. I squeezed their bras like they were tits. I ran my fingers over their panties, pretending I'm rubbing their pussy.

I could see and feel my cum stain on my mothers panties, so decided I needed something fresh. Going back to her drawer, I dug through finding a matching black set. Under all of it was the prize of the day, moms dildo. I held it in my hand, wondering how many times its been buried in my mothers pussy. It looked real and similar to my own hard cock, we are both 7 inches.

I brought it with me to the bed. I replaced the blue bra/panty combo with the fresh clean black set. I slid her dildo over her pussy mound and then switched it to my sisters panties. Leaving the dildo like its buried in my sisters pussy. I climbed on top of my mother and started humping her panties. I grabbed her bra, pretending they were her tits.

I'm in full pretend fuck mode "Oh Carol, your pussy feels so good. Do you like my cock?"

Suddenly a voice, "I'm not sure how to answer that."

I turn my head and see my mother standing in the doorway, watching my performance. Quickly, I jump off the bed. "Mom, w-w-what are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you the same question," mom replies. "There was a water main break, so they had to close the office. Sorry I interupted whatever this is."

"I can explain." Who was I kidding. I took a look at the scene and knew I was busted. I'm standing with my cock at full mast, there are panties all around the room, and a dildo laying on the pussy of my sisters panties.

Mom glances the room, "I'm not sure I will believe any explanation you give, but I think we need to have a talk."

I walked to the other side of the bed, and pulled my boxers up over my rapidly deflating cock. I couldn't even look in my mothers direction.

"Kurt, I saw you walk out of my room last night with my gym bag. I thought you might have been your sister, but then this morning I saw what you left behind in my panties. I understand you have desires, but what your doing is perverted."

"I know mom, let me try to explain."

Mom continues, "hang on, I'm not done. You then let your hand linger on my butt this morning. Maybe it was harmless, but I thought it was strange. I did not expect to find this."

I quickly put something together, "Please, let me explain. I walked in your room last night to tell you I was home. The covers were off your body. I had a few drinks, and honestly you looked really sexy. For a second, I didn't even think you were my mom. I did feel like a creep and walked out."

Mom looks back at me, "why did you grab the gym bag?"

"I saw panties in there earlier. I was drunk. I know its wrong, but sometimes its a nice visual to look at it when I'm doing my thing." Good recovery I thought.

Mom returns a puzzled look, "are you drunk now?"

"No, but let me finish. This morning I did not mean to touch your butt, but when I did it turned me on. You have a nice butt. Then you made the comment about copping all the feels I want." As I continued to explain myself, my cock starts growing again in my shorts. "You do have a nice body. I think your panties are sexy and I got curious."

"Thank you honey, that is kind." Mom smiled at me and waved her hands around. "Your explanation is all over the place, but I can accept you being curious. Were you humping the bed pretending it was me?"

I hesitated with my answer "I don't know, I was caught up in the moment and just got into it. Are you mad and completely grossed out?"

"No, not at all actually. I'm sort of flattered in an odd way. Looks like your still turned on," she points down at my cock which is aching to be released from my boxer shorts. "I'll make a deal with you." She walks in the room, looks at the bed, "are those your sisters panties? And is that my dildo, what were you doing with this?" She grabs it by the shaft and points it at me.

I was out of excuses at this point, "I saw the dildo and it surprised me that you had it. I didn't do anything with it besides compare it to mine."

Mom giggles, "how did it stack up?"

I look up at mom, "surprisingly similar."

She bursts out laughing, "it was not purchased with that in mind." Mom walks over to me with the dildo in her hand, "let me see."

"Mom!" I look at her with distress on my face.

"Oh please, after what I just walked into and everything you just told me. Now your going to act embarrassed."

She was right, I dropped my boxers and let my hard cock fall out. It was pointing directly at my mother. She holds up her dildo, glances at my cock, and then back at her dildo.

"Wow, they do look familiar. Did you model for dildo molds?" She says with a smile. "I assure you I did not buy that thinking about you. I did buy for size and girth, so congratulations."

"Thanks," I replied back.

Mom points her dildo in my face, "here's the deal, no more playing with your sisters panties and stay out of my drawers. I understand you have urges and I can't keep you from doing what your doing, just be more discreet. Finish up what your doing." She grabs the blue panties and throws them on my cock, walks into her closet and closes the door.

Was she serious, I'm supposed to stand here and jerk off with her in the next room. After a few seconds, the closet door opens. Mom walks out wearing only her bra and panties. She doesn't even look in my direction, just walks to the adjoining bathroom.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

Still not looking at me, she says "I thought I would give you an extra visual."

I watch as she fixes her hair in the mirror, hands over her head and her tits moving with her motions. I had a side view and her back was arched, booty sticking out. I sat on the edge of her bed, and started stroking my cock with her panties in my hand.

It didn't take me long, "Aaarrrggghh!" A stream of cum shot across my stomach and up my chest, then another stream. When I looked at my mom, her head was turned in my direction.

She approached me with a couple pieces of kleenex and hands them to me. "Wow, you almost need the whole box."

"Thanks," I took the kleenex from her and started wiping the cum off my body. I felt relaxed, but also uncomfortable. I pulled my pants up covering my now flaccid cock. Mom took her panties from me and walked back into her closet.

When she came out, she was dressed. "I hope you feel better, I'm going downstairs," she said to me with a smile. She grabbed my sisters bra and panties, and walked out of her room.

I went to my room and shut the door. I spent the rest of the afternoon in there, still trying to register in my head what had happened in her bedroom. I was embarrassed, this certainly changes my relationship with my mother. It will be difficult to even face her again.

That evening, I got a text from some friends who were going out for food and drinks. Perfect opportunity to clean up and leave, without having to face my mother. I got myself together and raced towards the door. "I'm heading out mom, be home later," I yelled to her.

By 11 pm, I had drank my limit and knew I had to head back home. As I approached the door, I was hoping mom was asleep. The house was quiet and I softly crept up the stairs. Mom's tv was on, I peaked in and she seemed to be sleeping. My cock twitched in my pants. I wanted to walk in, but went to my room instead and shut the door.

As I undressed I started thinking about what I saw this morning. The visual of my mother in her bra and panties was turning me on. I was soon hard and stroking my cock. Wondering if she's exposed by the covers again, maybe she's in a different position.

Suddenly a knock on my door and it opens, "Kurt, are you home? Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." She quickly closes the door behind her.

I was standing right in the middle of the room, cock in hand. I quickly grab a pair of shorts and cover myself up. Embarrassed again, I speak out "Yea mom, I'm here."

jd7371
jd7371
169 Followers
12