Panty Fetish Leads to Mom/Son Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My door opens, she's standing there wearing her long shirt. The front is a v-neck and providing a nice view of her cleavage. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have opened the door. I just wanted to be sure you got home."

"Yeah, I'm here mom." I'm looking at her and my hands are covering the tent in my shorts.

"Okay, can I get you anything?"

"No mom, I'm good." Was that a loaded question, I can't believe she just asked me that.

She turned her back and lifted up her shirt, exposing a shiny pair of black panties covering her ass. She shakes her hips from side to side, and walks out of my room.

I froze for a moment. What the fuck was that? My mother just flashed me her ass. I thought about it for a second and decided to go to her. I had to figure out what that was all about. When I got to her door, she was already climbing back into bed.

"Hey mom! What was that?"

Mom giggles and smiles at me, "I thought I would give you a little visual to help out."

"Can I get more of a visual?" I daringly ask.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Remove your shirt," I tell her directly.

Mom stands up from her bed, grabs the bottom of her shirt, and lifts it up over head. The lights are off, but the tv is shining enough that I can see her body. Her stomach is flat and boobs are full, with big, round nipples. I keep my eyes focused on her. I drop my shorts to the floor, walk naked towards her, and sit on the edge of the bed. I grip my cock with my left hand, staring at her tits that are 3 feet in front of my face.

"Should I just stand here and let you ogle me?"

I reach my right hand out for her, "No, come closer to me." She takes a step closer. I wrap my right hand around her, gripping her panty covered ass cheek. I lean in and put my mouth on her nipple. I hear her gasp, as she allows me to advance on her body. I take my left hand off my cock and wrap it around her body grabbing the other ass cheek as I devour her nipples.

Mom holds the back of my head, "Oh god, that feels so good. It's been so long since I've been touched like this."

I work my mouth, switching between each nipple. I stand up from her bed, put my hands to her face and plant my lips to hers. She gladly accepts my tongue in her mouth.

As we kiss, I move her body and lay her down on the bed. I position myself on top of her. We break our kiss and mom looks at me, "should we really be doing this."

"We can't stop now," I say as I lean in to kiss her again. My lips gently start exploring her neck. I place my hands over her tits, squeezing them together as my mouth sucks her nipples. I continue my descent down her body kissing her stomach until I reach the edge of her panties. I move my mouth over her panties, kissing her covered pussy. My fingers grab the edge of her panties and I pull them down exposing the rest of her body. Her pussy has a little hair, but she keeps it trimmed. I can see her wetness glistening.

I look at her pussy, the same hole I came out of 24 years ago, and its beautiful. I look up at my mother. Her head is back, arms at her side. She is fully aware and accepting of what I'm about to do. As I approach, I gently blow on her pussy lips. I hear her gasp and my tongue flicks her clit. She immediately grips the back of my head. I suckle her pussy lips and run my tongue down the slit.

"Oh my god, that feels good," my mother screams out as her hand holds my head in place. "You need to stop, I need a break. Oh my god."

I wrap my hands around her legs and let them rest on my shoulders. My tongue travels down her slit, over her perineum. I feel the edges of her ass and I let my tongue hover over her asshole. She keeps her hand pressed against the back of my head. I swirl my tongue around her hole and lick up over her pussy.

"Please, please, I need a break," mom begs between heavy breaths. I keep my hands on her legs, holding her in place. Mom slides two fingers over her pussy, spreading her lips. I continue to flick her clit with my tongue. Her hips begin to buck, I feel and taste her orgasm as it coats the outside edges of my mouth.

I stand up on the side of the bed, her pussy juices clearly visible on my face. Mom looks at me, "that was wonderful. I can't remember the last time I felt that good." She rolls her legs up on the bed. "I want to suck you." Laying on her stomach, she grabs my cock and places her mouth over my mushroom head. Her lips slide down the shaft of my cock.

"Oh, your mouth feels good," I grab a handful of her hair. I keep my pelvis straight and let her head move over my cock. I reach out and caress my hand over her ass and slap her on the cheek. She moans as she sucks and her fingers fondle my balls. I can't take much more, "I need to cum!"

Her hand grips my cock as she releases her mouth. She looks up at me, "I want to taste you." Her lips smother my cock again. Her head starts bobbing faster, my balls tighten, and I release. Spurts of cum shoot into my mothers mouth and down her throat. I hear her gasp from the rush of cum, but her mouth remains on my cock as she milks every drop.

She releases my cock from her mouth and looks up at me, "mmm, that was fun."

My knees are trembling and I fall backwards on the bed. I put my hand on her back, "that felt so good."

Mom got up and walked into the bathroom. I repositioned myself in the bed, so my head was on a pillow. I planned to sleep here tonight. She returned and laid back in the bed, resting her head on my chest.

I woke up in the morning and moms head was still on my chest. She was twirling her fingers around my stomach. "Good morning mom"

"Good morning Kurt, did you sleep okay?"

"I slept great, how about you?"

"I slept great too. Last night felt so good." She turns over so her back is to me. "I really like having you here with me, but you know this cannot continue."

I put my hand on her shoulder and push my chest up against her back. "I know mom. I love you and just want to be here for you, for as long as I can."

"I love you too." She says as her hand is placed over mine.

I feel my cock rested against her butt and it's starting to swell. "God mom, just simply touching you is turning me on."

"I can feel it," mom says with a giggle.

I kiss the back of her neck as my hands massage her shoulders. I plant kisses down her back. I can hear her moaning in pleasure. I reach her lower back and let my tongue run down the crack of her ass. My hands begin to massage her ass cheeks and I use them to spread her open. My tongue swirls around her asshole.

"Oh....oh, don't do that," she says through moans. "You need to stop that."

As she tells me to stop, her legs are bending, telling me to keep going. She's lifting her butt in the air, providing me better access to tongue fuck her asshole. I put my right hand between her legs and begin to massage her pussy with my fingers. I insert two fingers in her and start working both holes in tandem.

Her breathing is getting heavier, "AAHH, I'M CUMMING!!" I feel the lips of her pussy tighten up against my fingers. I speed up the pace of my finger fucking. She screams in pleasure, her orgasm squirts juices on my fingers and hand. My tongue trails down her crack and I taste her cum.

Mom is panting, "That felt so good, I've never cum like that."

I get to my knees and put my hard cock at the entrance of her pussy. She turns her head in my direction, her face has a look of uncertainty. I move forward anyway, burying my cock deep in her pussy.

"AAARRRGGHHH!" she screams in pleasure

I grab hold of her hips, her ass jiggles with each plunge of my cock. I take the palm of my hand and smack her ass, she lets out a "yes, that feels good." Her hands hold the headboard and her face is buried in a pillow. She screams, "I'm going to cum again.....oh fuck, your cock feels so good!"

I smack her ass again. "I love it when you talk like that, Carol." I smack her other cheek.

"Fuck, I love your cock."

"Your pussy is so tight, it feels so good." I continue to pump into her pussy.

She cries out, "I want you to feel good. Fill my pussy."

I grip her cheeks and spread them apart, looking right into her asshole, which is still wet from the fucking my tongue gave. "AARRRGGHHH!" my cock erupts, sending cum shooting into her pussy. I slow my pace, and can feel more streams of cum blast her walls. "Oh shit, that feels good."

Mom is breathing heavy as she turns and looks back at me. I pull my cock from her slit and drop it on her ass. A few more drops of cum land on her asshole. I fall on the bed next to her. She puts her hand on my chest, I turn my head in her direction and she says "you don't need to use my panties anymore, just let me know when your horny."

12