Panty JOI

Info
For those who love wearing panties while jerking off. [F4M]
1.3k words
4.32
23.3k
16
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pfamt_101
pfamt_101
63 Followers

Before we get started you need to collect a few things...

You're going to need a nice pair of lace top stockings or thigh highs. I personally like the way black nylon looks against skin, but you go with whatever you can find.

You'll also need a garter belt - can't have your stockings falling down now can we?

Since we're going for the full sissy experience you'll also need something to cover those little titties. Find a bra or bralette and try to match it to the color of your stockings.

Finally you'll need five pairs of panties. Maybe you can borrow them for your wife or girlfriend's underwear draw. Maybe you can raid the laundry hamper of that cute friend you have a crush on. Perhaps you'll have to steal or buy them. I'm not here to judge how you got them, I'm just here to tell you what to do with them.

Ok, if you have everything then let's get started. First let's have you strip naked. Then put on those stockings. Roll them up your legs and be careful, we don't want to snag them. Doesn't it feel amazing - the cool nylon against your bare skin? And look how pretty the lace detailing is, so feminine.

OK now for the garter belt. I hope you picked something girly with lots of pretty lace. Clip it around your waist. There you go.

Next attach your stockings to the garter belt. Don't pretend like you don't know how - I know this isn't the first time you've dressed up like a pretty little whore.

All done? Great now pick a nice pair of panties to wear. Oh I know a slut like you must have a favorite. Remember panties go over garters - easier access that way.

OK, last step your bra. You can clasp it at the front and twist it around if you need to.

Oh wow, aren't you quite the sight? Lingerie looks good on you.

I bet you're hard already aren't you, you naughty panty boy. You get so turned on from wearing women's underwear. Is it because you know you shouldn't be? Or is it because of how sensual it feels?

Why don't you take a moment to play with yourself. No, no, leave your cock for now. Explore the rest of your body.

Run your hands up and down your stockinged legs. Feel how silky smooth they are beneath your fingers.

Why don't you give that pert ass a squeeze too. Feel the panties tight against your body.

Take a look at all the pretty little details on those panties. Maybe you picked a pair with a cute little bow, or some nice embroidery around the edge. If you got a nice satin pair then take a second to rub that all over the tip of your cock. Maybe you went for something lacy with mesh. Either way make sure to appreciate how sexy you look. Feel your cock strain against the fabric. Wow, you look so big in those tiny little briefs.

Finally run your hands up to your chest. Trace your nipples through the material of your bra and then give a big squeeze of your boobs. Doesn't it feel amazing?

OK, you can touch your cock now - but only if it's covered with panties. Pull yourself free out the side and then grab another pair to wrap around your shaft. Start stroking up and down for me.

I want you to think about those panties rubbing against your cock. Think about how those panties were pressed up snug against pussy. Maybe you're lucky and they were so tight they made a little cameltoe. Think about those pussy lips hugging the material. Think about all the pussy juices and smells that have been soaking into them - that are now rubbing against your cock as you stroke.

Up and down. Go a little faster now.

I want you to keep imagining those panties as you pump your cock up and down. Maybe you were super lucky and got a nice creamy pair. Something where you could just tell that their owner had fun in them. Oh I bet that makes your cock jump and twitch - the thought of freshly cummed in panties.

I bet you're probably moaning with pleasure by this point. But we can't have you making too much noise - someone might catch you all dressed up like a pretty slut.

Take another pair of underwear and stuff them tight into your mouth. That should keep you quiet. Try not to get too distracted by the thought of those dirty, pussy stained panties in your mouth. I bet they taste delicious - all that pussy cream soaked into the gusset.

OK, don't let up - you've still got to cum for me panty boy. Up and down. Up. And. Down.

As you're stroking away why don't you reach up and give your titties a squeeze again. Think about how you can imitate being the perfect little slut.

Why don't we try a little bondage? You should have two pairs of panties left. Take a pair and twist them tight around both your ankles.

Take the final pair and tie your hands together.

Now you can imagine you're just a helpless guy and someone dressed you up like a little sissy without you secretly wanting it. You're not in control anymore. I am. I get to say when and where you get to cum.

If you have a vibrator why don't you stuff that between your dick and the panties. That way you can put your bound hands above your head and truly role-play as a helpless, feminized fucktoy.

Don't forget, you're not allowed to cum until I say though.

Keep stroking that thick cock if you don't have a vibrator.

That's a good boy. We're getting close now. Close to me letting you cum in those panties like I know you want to.

I bet you've made a nice wet spot on them with all your precum. God you're just so horny. Fuck those panties faster for me. Feel the material dragging on your shaft as you pump away.

All this dirty talk is turning me on too. I bet you're just dying to know what underwear I'm wearing right now aren't you?

Well since you've been such a good panty boy I guess I can tell you what I'm wearing. You're such a panty perv I bet it will help get you off. I'm sitting here in a gorgeous pair of soft pink, silky, satin panties. High waisted that cover my ass completely and hold me in all the right ways. Picture the damp spot right in the centre where my slick cunt is. They are so pretty, innocent and feminine - completely at odds with how naughty you're being right now.

Now I want you to imagine that they are the same pair wrapped tight around your dick.

Think about how you're about to defile all these pretty little girly panties with your cum.

I want you to strain against those panty bonds. Really make me believe that you're trying to escape and that you're not just secretly into being dressed up and ordered around like a cheap whore.

Im going to count you down. Get ready.

Five. Four. Get ready to cum for me. Three. Two. One.

Cum. I want you to cum for me. That's a good boy. Keeping going. Cum all over those cute little panties. Oh wow, you were so horny - look at all that jizz. You've made such a mess on those underwear - if you're still feeling horny why don't you help me clean it up...

Oh don't tell me you've never thought about it. I'm sure a deviant little panty boy like you has wondered how it tastes. Why don't you find out?

Just try a little, I won't tell anyone. Just take those cum soaked panties up to your mouth and just stick your tongue out. It's that easy.

Mmmm that's right, now you can be a cum slut and a panty boy all at once.

Maybe we can do this again some time. Maybe I'll even bring my strap on next time...

--:--
--:--
1.0
pfamt_101
pfamt_101
pfamt_101
63 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
Lodestar53Lodestar534 months ago

I've always loved to be "directed" as I perform for my partners. The more detailed the instructions and the more guttural and descriptive the words, the better it is.

I wear panties, stockings, gatherbelts, bras and much more and was taught this love and desire by 3 women I've had serious relationships with, at THEIR prompting and by THEIR request. They turned me into a cock crazy sissy with some seriously perverse desires and cravings and I love them for doing it! How was I ever to know I loved the taste and texture of CUM... all mine, at least early on.

chlacloschlaclosabout 1 year ago

Great text, but the voice sounds like a robot.

NylonbiNylonbiabout 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it. Wearing other women’s dirty panties, excite so much and reading the lines about the gusset, tight against the owners pussy, her juice’s flowing, mixed with the ejaculate of the man she was just with! My wife would make me put her panties on, when she came home from one of her many nights out, wet and creamy, then tell me about her night, whilst I preformed my duty. I didn’t last long, adding my own seed into them!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Instead of saying "take a pair of underwear", it should have said to "take a pair of panties". After all, the whole idea of the story is talking about panties and using panties to masturbate with. Noticed it a couple of times.

inkedbisubbie40sinkedbisubbie40sabout 1 year ago

This was so very perfect. I soo love submitting to obey: wearing garter belts alongside a fullly sexy lingerie set as such a treat, but I just always have to buy my own. :)

Share this

Similar Stories

Sissy Confession Voicemail Voicemail confessing how badly I want to wear your panties.in Audio
Cyber Sissy Ch. 01 A sissy's wife discovers his penchant for feminization.in Fetish
The Unsuspecting Candidate Ch. 01 A Domme catches a sissy.in Fetish
Pretty in Pink Ch. 01 I catch my bf wearing lingerie...and decide to roll with it!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Punished in Panties Punished after being found in the panty drawer.in Fetish
More Stories