All Comments on 'Panty JOI'

by pfamt_101

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
inkedbisubbie40sinkedbisubbie40sabout 1 year ago

This was so very perfect. I soo love submitting to obey: wearing garter belts alongside a fullly sexy lingerie set as such a treat, but I just always have to buy my own. :)

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Instead of saying "take a pair of underwear", it should have said to "take a pair of panties". After all, the whole idea of the story is talking about panties and using panties to masturbate with. Noticed it a couple of times.

NylonbiNylonbiabout 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it. Wearing other women’s dirty panties, excite so much and reading the lines about the gusset, tight against the owners pussy, her juice’s flowing, mixed with the ejaculate of the man she was just with! My wife would make me put her panties on, when she came home from one of her many nights out, wet and creamy, then tell me about her night, whilst I preformed my duty. I didn’t last long, adding my own seed into them!

chlacloschlaclos12 months ago

Great text, but the voice sounds like a robot.

Lodestar53Lodestar533 months ago

I've always loved to be "directed" as I perform for my partners. The more detailed the instructions and the more guttural and descriptive the words, the better it is.

I wear panties, stockings, gatherbelts, bras and much more and was taught this love and desire by 3 women I've had serious relationships with, at THEIR prompting and by THEIR request. They turned me into a cock crazy sissy with some seriously perverse desires and cravings and I love them for doing it! How was I ever to know I loved the taste and texture of CUM... all mine, at least early on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous